[Gucci Mane Vs. Young Jeezy Beef Thread] Jeezy Speaks on Gucci Diss Track says he isnt the aggessor

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
@ the n*gga in the studio reading comments when he said "They need to settle this beef with a brick selling competition"
 8 years ago '09        #82
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 legendisdope said:
i cant believe yall think this track is hot. its f**kin horrible.. young jeezy is done, hes just a fake a.ss f*g**t.. why he still talkin bout coke and s**t, aint this loser like 30 yrs old?? hes swaggerless..

if yall think this track is hot then damn i feel sorry for yall, something is wrong in your head.

Gucci > Jeezy, jeezy was never hot, hes a fake thug for the public to eat off of.
@ swaggerless...
did u just say dude is "swaggerless" ???? u actually used swagger in a sentence on your own free will when talking about the legitimacy of a rapper. u just forfeited your chance of commenting further in this thread.

8 years ago '05        #83
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
^^
 8 years ago '08        #84
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
^^^2x :lachen001:

I thought Jeezy was on his politics s**t, wtf happen to that???:lachen001: Guess he can't make it in the real world, so he's back into his thug motivation s**t. I do agree that this n*gga fell the f**k off tho, and Gucci just need to quit rapping and finish his schooling...:lachen001:

Yea I'm hating so what...
push that damn button...

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 06-16-2009 at 03:10 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #85
S-To-Tha-Dizot 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
There's alot of fake n*ggas rappin.. but Jeezy ain't one...
 8 years ago '08        #86
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Jeezy sending shots at OJ, why?

fake beef, nothing aint going to happen this weekend
 8 years ago '05        #87
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
^^^^^
 8 years ago '06        #88
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Gucci Man is like the introduction to crack into the hoods across America. Poison to f**k up the minds of our community and our youth. Can't believe people actually like this s**t. hilarious.

Seriously, this n*gga sounds like he got to 5th grade and said f**k it. Then he sound like he pinch his nose when he rap.
 06-16-2009, 03:52 PM         #89
youngnthuggin26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo These n*ggas is booked for the Super Jam Concert in Greensboro This Weekend/ Im There
 8 years ago '07        #90
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
 youngsiz said:
naw the n*gga is from alabama
Born In AL = Alabama...
Raised In GA = Georgia...."FROM" = Raised

Anyway I don't even want to hear the diss, I just wanna know the motive- why?
Because I can't think of a clear reason, jeezy holding kiddie grudges over old s**t???

what's sup?

Last edited by Hunedz; 06-16-2009 at 03:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #91
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
 youngnthuggin26 said:
Yo These n*ggas is booked for the Super Jam Concert in Greensboro This Weekend/ Im There
see you there my n*gga!

im goin to pick up tickets tomorrow!!!!!!

ayyyyyyyyyy
 8 years ago '05        #92
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,426 | Props total: 25061 25061
 Hunedz said:
Born In AL = Alabama...
Raised In GA = Georgia...."FROM" = Raised

Anyway I don't even want to hear the diss, I just wanna know the motive- why?
Because I can't think of a clear reason, jeezy holding kiddie grudges over old s**t???

what's sup?
Every Since Gucci Got His Buzzed. He Been Throwing It In Jeezy Face Cause Jeezy Said He Wouldnt Blow and Jeezy Still Right,That n*gga Havent Blown Up.

Jeezy Kept The Shyt To Himself Till He Spoke On Slick Pulla Which Is Locked Up,BloodRaw,and Jeezy's Ex Keyisha Cole.

Keyisha A Hood Chick...I Can See Her Putting Gucci On The Spot About That Red Rag s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #93
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
notice on the video drumma boy aint make no comments on the song he aint tryna f**k up his money with both of dem dudes lol
 06-16-2009, 05:45 PM         #94
icerogerz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I f**kin HATE GUCCI and all his followers.. I REALLY feel that the only reason yall like him is becuz of them HARD a.ss beats he got takin the attention off his WACK a.ss LYRIXX! JEEZY will murder DAT n*gga..
 8 years ago '05        #95
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,956 | Props total: 603 603
i hav never listened 2 gucci or oj mayb on sumbody else ish but imo they r a fad that needs 2 go away jeezy>>>>>>>oj gucci 4 real tho what i hav heard from these 2 hav been trash and btw whateva happend to lil webbie and boosie??? ha ha
 8 years ago '04        #96
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 murdamurda said:
jeezy jelous gucci got atl and the mixtape game on lock. no one checking forr jeezy.

jeezy bout to get shot on his own tour in his own city.

gucci writing on the wall way better than anything jeezy ever made.

gucci went to jail for shooting jeezys boy who came to k!ll gucci. he went back to jail for violating parole for that s**t.

young jeezy dead in 09. only so long fake thugs can pretend
Posted via Mobile Device
Realest s**t ever wrote !!!
 8 years ago '06        #97
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Posted via Mobile Device

So when jeezy said he put a hit on the so icy chain, that had nothin to do with the dudes coming after gucci? Wtf n*gga anybody who paid attention to the diss tracks knew the story of they beef and the s**t happened because of it, I got tons of respect for the south but some of y'all n*ggaz so stupid that when you try to correct somebody you still come out lookin like a a.ss
n*gga shut the f**k up and you might learn something. I shouldnt even tell you this s**t so ya lame a.ss can go around and pretend like you know what you talkin bout the next time this s**t comes up. Like I said Jeezy didnt send nobody, he made the stay strapped diss and put a hit on that n*gga chain but he didnt send anybody. Gucci got set up by a b***h.

n*gga thinking because you listened to some rap beef diss tracks you know something, f**k you n*gga get in. BMF was still in effect around that time if Jeezy really wanted that n*gga dead then he wouldnt be breathing

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 06-16-2009 at 05:59 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #98
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
this sh1t fire

*I fuxs with Gucci and Oj too, this is gonna be interesting

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #99
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
i aint got problem wit gucci he took jeezy best shot and still here after all these yrs

and this track he did wit drumma boy rides
 8 years ago '05        #100
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,426 | Props total: 25061 25061
 XXL Mag said:
Last night (June 15) Young Jeezy leaked a song targeting fellow Atlanta rappers Gucci Mane and OJ Da Juiceman.

On the track, titled “24-23,” Jeezy first takes aim at his longtime rival Gucci. “I’m on my Louie s**t today/ f**k some Gucci, mane,” he spit. “These n*ggas still on my d**k/ they like some groupies, mane/Can’t keep they lips closed/ they worse than coochies, mane/ And that fruity looking stupid/ like some Coogi, mane/ Let you trick me off these streets/ you must be stupid, mane/ Tell him this ain’t what he want/ not the boy Snow/ But between me and you/ I think the boy slow.”

He then takes aim at Gucci’s friend OJ. “Straight shots to the head, f**k some juice, man,” he added. “Next to real n—-s in the city who got the juice, mane. these n—-s talking bout the work but what they prove, mane. Y’all know these n—-s really clowns but I’m the truth, mane. And this is what you goin’ for then what’s the use, mane. Tell him this ain’t what he want, not the boy Snow. But between me and you, I think them boys slow.”

When XXLMag.com reached out to both OJ and Gucci’s management for comment, the current XXL cover stars said: “We not feeding in to that. We getting money.”

The Snowman has a controversial history with Gucci. Back in 2005 Jeezy put out several diss songs against the rapper, claiming he was not paid sufficiently for his appearance on Gucci’s hit single, “So Icey.” Gucci alleged that Jeezy went as far as putting a hit out on him, which many believe lead to Mane k!lling a man – rumored to be a Jeezy a.ssociate - in self-defense. Since ’05 there have been no other incidents between the two rappers.

Ironically all three MCs are set to play two shows together this weekend, 102 Jamz’s SuperJam In North Carolina and Hot 107’s Birthday Bash in A-town. – Elan Mancini
Source:

Bet 50 Dollars In Foodstamp Dollars,Them n*ggas Going Reply Back....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy