[Gucci Mane Vs. Young Jeezy Beef Thread] Jeezy Speaks on Gucci Diss Track says he isnt the aggessor

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2009, 08:52 AM         #61
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 outlaw7066 said:
Guess what jeezy is garbage now.gucci are juice aint said nothing about jeezy and jeezy faded cause everybody just about is numpin gucci and juice..you heard jeezy u think i'm gonna trick me out the streets some like that..jeezy u scared u had to say that he done took yo a.ss out the streets jeezy go sit yo fat a.ss down..lol and keyshia done left yo a.ss for boobie so u having a hard year n*gga lol

[pic - click to view]

English mother f**ka!
 9 years ago '08        #62
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
how can jeezy call gucci slow? when jeezy didn't even make it out middle school
 9 years ago '04        #63
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Trill n*gga said:
and this was a horrid attempt at being funny

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #64
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,445 | Props total: 1572 1572
 sleezy said:
this s**t is hard and seen gucci listened to it live on drumma boy ustream durin a studio session wit gucci i heres the link of it recorded it starts at about the 6 min mark where gucci reacts

at Guccis reaction. "Wat he get at OJ for? Oj aint did s**t to him." " Im tryin hard to feel it but I cant feel it. Like it aint hard."

But I wanted to see more of Guccis reaction. They shoulda played it in the studio but they too busy recording that wack a.ss RnB track. "Give me more more more. Hit me in the showeeerrrr. Hit me on the piaaannnnooooo."

But I wanna see wat Gucci come back with.

Last edited by therealness; 06-16-2009 at 09:08 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #65
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Half the n*ggas on here dont know what they talking bout.

Jeezy didnt send anybody to straighten Gucci, Yall like a bunch of gossipin a.ss hos just talkin s**t.

Real n*ggas stopped listening to Gucci a good minute ago he fell off. if yall really knew about his old s**t and not these bulls**t a.ss mixtapes he been making you would know that n*gga fell off.
 9 years ago '04        #66
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
 Scorp said:
isn't gucci from macon georgia
naw the n*gga is from alabama
 9 years ago '05        #67
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,541 | Props total: 7671 7671
 therealness said:
at Guccis reaction. "Wat he get at OJ for? Oj aint did s**t to him." " Im tryin hard to feel it but I cant feel it. Like it aint hard."

But I wanted to see more of Guccis reaction. They shoulda played it in the studio but they too busy recording that wack a.ss RnB track. "Give me more more more. Hit me in the showeeerrrr. Hit me on the piaaannnnooooo."

But I wanna see wat Gucci come back with.
that f**king song was getting on my damn nerves too lol
 06-16-2009, 10:02 AM         #68
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:

Jeezy didnt send anybody to straighten Gucci, Yall like a bunch of gossipin a.ss hos just talkin s**t.

Real n*ggas stopped listening to Gucci a good minute ago he fell off. if yall really knew about his old s**t and not these bulls**t a.ss mixtapes he been making you would know that n*gga fell off.
gucci can fall off? he's lyrics or what?

gucci got beats but thats it.....
 9 years ago '07        #69
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 HeavenlySword said:
nah n*gga we aint all house n*ggas like you....
basically,

that was the lamest comment that dude made
 9 years ago '06        #70
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 deLeet said:
gucci can fall off? he's lyrics or what?

gucci got beats but thats it.....
Subject matter you internet a.ss n*gga, Lyrics the only thing that matter to yall and you wonder why we look at yall like some lame a.ss virgin language arts teacher
 9 years ago '07        #71
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 Southern_Boi said:
Subject matter you internet a.ss n*gga, Lyrics the only thing that matter to yall and you wonder why we look at yall like some lame a.ss virgin language arts teacher
wtf he spitten the same ignorant s**t he been spitten

i dont understand yall
when t.i.,wayne and jeezy try to get creative and progress with their music you southern bammas swear they fell off cuz they aint talkin all that ignornt d boy s**t when infact they got better
 06-16-2009, 10:25 AM         #72
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
Subject matter

you emotional,

lol gucci is repetitive....

Last edited by deLeet; 06-16-2009 at 10:27 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #73
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 youngsiz said:
naw the n*gga is from alabama
Yep and jeezy from south carolina
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #74
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:

Posted via Mobile Device

So when jeezy said he put a hit on the so icy chain, that had nothin to do with the dudes coming after gucci? Wtf n*gga anybody who paid attention to the diss tracks knew the story of they beef and the s**t happened because of it, I got tons of respect for the south but some of y'all n*ggaz so stupid that when you try to correct somebody you still come out lookin like a a.ss

Last edited by HUMAN_CRACK; 06-16-2009 at 11:06 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #75
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
As far as the track goes it ain't much, gucci bout to get disrespectful like he did tip (he took back the diss to tip cuz it wasn't no beef between them), I wanna see what gucci gon say back
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-16-2009, 11:17 AM         #76
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
lets be serious....Gucci def got a bigger buzz than jeezy right now...buh lets be honest you kno Jeezy def make better music than Gucci and is a better rapper

and Jeezy is part of one the realest cliqs in America....Black mafia..so you can run up on Jeezy if you want
if gucci put out an album right now who would buy it tho..nobody. lol
 9 years ago '05        #77
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 514 514
man this site is on some TMZ s**t. Ohhhh gucci this, jeezy that The internet got n*ggas gossiping
 06-16-2009, 02:17 PM         #78
FDI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is gonna be an interesting weekend. Both at SuperJam on Fri in G-boro, then both at the B-Day Bash in the A on Saturday. Something's going down!!!
 8 years ago '08        #79
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 5_star_smitty said:
n*gga he's on boxden...
u & i know about the same sh_t he does about what's going on in the streets in ATL.
real recognize real like i said. over here everybody bump gucci s**t all day cuz its hard but everybody still know what it is wit jeezy
 8 years ago '05        #80
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,779 | Props total: 3237 3237
 legendisdope said:
i cant believe yall think this track is hot. its f**kin horrible.. young jeezy is done, hes just a fake a.ss f*g**t.. why he still talkin bout coke and s**t, aint this loser like 30 yrs old?? hes swaggerless..

if yall think this track is hot then damn i feel sorry for yall, something is wrong in your head.

Gucci > Jeezy, jeezy was never hot, hes a fake thug for the public to eat off of.
-smh- @ this hate. How you gonna call jeezy fake when everyone and their mama knew he was affiliated with black mafia?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy