Jun 17 - Scarred: Girl Asks For 3 Stars Tattoo'd On Face, Ends Up With 56-Star Constellation

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Maybe one of those stars will turn into a black hole and suck in the rest, it'll look like a mole afterwards. Stupid b***h.
 8 years ago '06        #62
antoniolucky 
space
space
space
$709 | Props total: 0 0
wow only 1 star looks good
 8 years ago '04        #63
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 4478 4478
 magatsu said:
Lying wh0ore b***h. I hate people that remove tattoos or cop out to society and others perceptions. She knew exactly what she wanted and was happy with it, then she got home and everyone flipped. Thats on her. She stupid to get them removed too. They are still going to be visible and look even worse. Not to mention they will actually look even better once they heal up. Never put a f**kin thing on your body until your completely comfortable with it and are ready to take it to your grave.

The only people that need to remove tattoos are ex-gang members because its something that can get them k!lled. Everyone else, hood n*ggaz who get the same tired a.ss crosses and RIP signs, choosing s**t off the wall or in the book cuz everyone else got them, suburban kids and goths who get the same bulls**t little stars/skulls/fairies, dumb hoes that tattoo the name of the first n*gga they fall for, and sell out stars like 50 and Pharell who get them to bolster their artist image shouldn't even be allowed to get the removal procedure.

f**kin sheep. You choose it you live with it. People like that f**kin ruin the art form and the history of tattooing. I'd spit in that b***h face if I saw her.
:applause::applause:
 8 years ago '06        #64
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 KeithHernandez said:
LOL @ falling asleep. How long did she think 3 stars would take?

Great moments in bad ideas:

Asking this guy to tattoo your face.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #65
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
It dosen't matter where you got the tattoo at, It was the point that she ended up with 56 stars instead....If I asked for 3 stars then that is what I should leave with no more no less.... No matter if she was sleep or whatever, How long did she truly think it was going to take? No excuses, A tattoo is something permanent:disdain2:

At least ask are you done yet or can I see after he did the first 2 or something..Dosen't add up :disdain2:
 06-18-2009, 11:08 AM         #66
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like she wanted it and now she doesn't so she's suing. What kind of idiot wants f**king stars on their face?!? And wtf is up with all these people getting star tattoos?
 8 years ago '06        #67
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by thugged; 06-18-2009 at 03:01 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #68
spacecase 1 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 66 66

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #69
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
looks like she feel asleep face down on sum confetti
 8 years ago '04        #70
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
If anybody believes she fell asleep while getting her face tattood, or that she didn't feel the extra 53 he put on her face... or that she could even fall asleep before someone tattood 3 stars on her face, then SHAME ON YOU!
 8 years ago '06        #71
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 spacecase said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #72
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
And now that I look at it again, whats the big deal? I wouldn't get a face tat but hers isn't bad.
 8 years ago '05        #73
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 1265 1265
 SSJVEGETO said:
Nah, who are they?
They used to be a radio duo. They used to shout out Peter North all the time.
 8 years ago '04        #74
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Eddie.. said:
the pic obviously shows shes a liar.

for 1, I kno he didn't start underneath her left eye, prolly started on her forehead.

and sleep or not, u wouldn't let someone finish 56 different tats all over the side of your face without feeling it.

shes lucky to get half, I would give her nothing

Thank you...

The chick is clearly lying ...she may have intended to only get 3 and he talked her into what he did. Now that its done, she doesnt like it and she is calling foul. No way in hell a tat artist is going to start in the middle of the design, he'd start at the bottom and work up (not likely but, for BOTD) or top and work down. So she had to feel that he wasnt by her eye to start (f**k up number 1)...."I feel asleep" ....b***h did you have a heroin needle sticking in your arm at the time of the tat? cuz that is about the only way you are gonna fall out and not feel the left side of your face being tattoo'd (f**k up number 2). I wouldnt give her anything to remove them, he's stupid if he does.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 06-23-2009 at 09:29 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #75
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4256 4256
 markee said:
This should be posted on failblog.org.
That failblog site is bananas. Got me dead over Here yo lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by bnw99; 06-23-2009 at 11:13 AM..
 06-23-2009, 05:08 PM         #76
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, what a dumb girl
 8 years ago '05        #77
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 SSJVEGETO said:
New pr0n cumming soon: Shoot for the Stars: Presented by Peter North.
 8 years ago '05        #78
RichardMBAGG$ 
space
space
$543 | Props total: 109 109
The b***h lied.

06-24-2009, 10:25 AM         #79
biggfoot024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is why i hate when ppl at stores i go to cant speak my language correctly. There is always a goods chance they f**k something up...

in this case i wouldnt be surprised if the tattoo artist really didnt understand what she said and interpreted what she asked for as wanted stars in the shape of a 3. He looks f**king crazy enough to do something like that anyways. i know thats being kind of ignorant but really, what sane person does that to themselves? (in reference to all the tatoos and peircings this dude has)

or she could have just been a dumbass and thought she was cool until she went home and got dealt with lol. Then she got convinced to say that was not what she wanted.'

and lmao at this:
Jules Clocher, a Belgian psychologist, said: 'The trauma this girl must be feeling is indescribable. She feels like a circus freak - and no wonder, because she looks like one.'

Last edited by biggfoot024; 06-24-2009 at 10:28 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #80
FayettevilleNC 
space
space
$91 | Props total: 0 0
SHE GOT OWNED!!!!!!!!:greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy