WR Brandon Marshall Requests A Trade / Possible Trade Rumors

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #141
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Pitts Gutta said:
I like him. But I dont want him. Just another T.O.
Every Wideout is a diva anymore dog... Id take him in a second for a low asking price

Owens age had a lot to do with us cutting him, if he wasnt so old he would be here still lets keep it real, Jerry knows hes a sucker for talent regardless of baggage.... Marshall is only 25 years old
 06-16-2009, 08:54 PM         #142
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
ok but its still just Marshall and his agent speaking. Until I hear from the front office that they are trading him its still all just words.

what a b***h...all about that money and rehab has nothing to do with the coaches or team
is this quote good enough for you?
Brandon Marshall: “Change Is Probably The Best”
Posted by Aaron Wilson on June 16, 2009, 8:29 p.m. EDT

Disgruntled Pro Bowl wide receiver Brandon Marshall, who has asked Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen to be traded due to unhappiness with his contract, has broken his public silence.

In an update on his personal blog with “Clearing The Air” as the title, Marshall made it clear that he’s ready to move on and leave the Broncos.

“To whom it may concern,” Marshall wrote. “Life is filled with change, and where I am in my life now change is probably best. It’s hard leaving an organization ran by one of the best owners in all of sports, and someone who’s been there for me through my ups and downs.

“The hardest thing was hearing Mr. B wish me luck in the future, but we both came to the conclusion that this is probably the best thing for me to grow on and off the field. I thank the Denver fans who embraced my emotion and play on the field and showing me love every time I step outside my door.”

The Baltimore Ravens have been linked to Marshall in trade rumors, but haven’t made contact with the Broncos yet.

The Chicago Bears would seem to make sense as another potential destination for Marshall as he would be reunited with quarterback Jay Cutler.

Both teams could use an influx of talent at wide receiver.

However, Marshall’s legal problems, recent hip surgery as well as the likelihood of hefty trade compensation demands from the Broncos as well as Marshall’s desire for a lucrative new contract could derail potential trade scenarios.

Last edited by ill800; 06-16-2009 at 08:55 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #143
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
eLLz its not the same situation with cutler, this is different. First of all Marshall is doing it to get a new deal, he's not unhappy with any coaches just the way the training staff handled his hip injury last season. He unlike Cutler is happy with mcdaniels and the broncos coaches. Also if we go into a uncapped year he's locked up for 2 more years, and if they don't we can still franchise hin. He has no leverage, josh mcdaniels said he's looking forward to him being at training camp in July.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-16-2009, 09:21 PM         #144
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First Jay now this

Good grief, if I didn't know any better, I would say that McDaniels was sent by the Kraft family to destroy the Denver organization.
 8 years ago '07        #145
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19847 19847
 rag621 said:
if this goes down, I rather it be the Ravens than them wack a.ss Bears
lol u better hope its the ravens cuz u guys aint winning the nfc north either way
 8 years ago '07        #146
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19847 19847
 K1Entertainment said:
eLLz its not the same situation with cutler, this is different. First of all Marshall is doing it to get a new deal, he's not unhappy with any coaches just the way the training staff handled his hip injury last season. He unlike Cutler is happy with mcdaniels and the broncos coaches. Also if we go into a uncapped year he's locked up for 2 more years, and if they don't we can still franchise hin. He has no leverage, josh mcdaniels said he's looking forward to him being at training camp in July.
Posted via Mobile Device
josh mcdaniels also wore jay cutlers jersey when u guys showed off them new ones or w/e.
 8 years ago '08        #147
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I'd love to see him in a Philly uniform..
that won't happen so these are possible destinations..

baltimore
chicago (wont happen)
jets
buccaneers
 06-16-2009, 10:33 PM         #148
Iverson The God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roy williams and jon kitna for marshall :applause:

but hitting girls is a
 06-16-2009, 10:49 PM         #149
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
browns now a possible landing spot.
 8 years ago '06        #150
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
 minimafia_aj said:
lol u better hope its the ravens cuz u guys aint winning the nfc north either way
this f*g needs to know that they will never get passed Pittsburgh in that division.
 8 years ago '06        #151
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5555 5555
I don't even know how chicago is in any discussion for marshall. they already broke the bank to get jay cutler. I know for damn sure they're not going to give up another 1st and 3rd plus pay 9 mil for brandon marshall.
 8 years ago '04        #152
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Iverson The God said:
roy williams and jon kitna for marshall :applause:

but hitting girls is a
Nobody wants s**tna!

slimwillie said:
cutler had no leverage either
he was a starting QB he had all the leverage in the world, Simms was no where near ready. Your star QB is b***hing and not getting a long with the coach than well thats not going to work. Jay had plenty of leverage, and well Brandon on the other hand has none.

1. Hes injured, rehabbing wouldn't be on the field anyway. Hes a WR not a QB the offense runs with or without him out there in camp.

2. Hes a knucklehead countless off the field issues, teams will be hesitant. If he has one more incident off the field he could be suspended for a full season. Trouble just seems to find him.

3. If he don't show up for training camp hes gonna lose so much money and his contract isn't even that big so its gonna hurt him.

4. This kind of goes with #2 but hes sitting there asking for a new contract when hes rehabbing and still has a court case upcoming in july or august. Not smart at all.

Broncos don't plan on giving Marshall what he wants despite his agent saying the Owner will do all he can to accommodate Marshall, Broncos say "See you at training camp"

With the agent representing receiver Brandon Marshall coming out to speak on behalf of Broncos owner Pat Bowlen, the Broncos have responded with the message they can speak for themselves.

"We met after Pat's meeting with Brandon and are going to continue our dialogue with Brandon and his representative," said Broncos coach Josh McDaniels. "We look forward to having Brandon at training camp."

Marshall and his agent, Kennard McGuire, have taken the offensive. McGuire told Fox 31 News that "there was a request for a trade. Mr. Bowlen has said that ownership will do everything in its power to accommodate his wishes."

However, there is no indication the Broncos will seek to deal Marshall, who is unhappy with his contract that will pay him $2.198 million this season, the final year of his deal.

Marshall has demonstrated his dissatisfaction with his contract by skipping the three-week, voluntary passing camp, then a three-day mandatory minicamp last weekend.

If he doesn't show up by August 12, Marshall could risk forfeiting his fourth year of service time, which would put him another year away from unrestricted free agency.
Like I said, he can say all the goodbyes he wants and you will hear all kinds of trade rumours just like you did with Cutler except the difference is Jay was the starting QB, and if he didn't like the head coach he had to go theres no way that could of worked.......Brandon is a WR who has

absolutely no leverage what so ever......:cash:

Last edited by K1; 06-17-2009 at 07:02 AM..
 06-17-2009, 10:04 AM         #153
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nayfromdachi said:
this f*g needs to know that they will never get passed Pittsburgh in that division.
lmao, and why is that? we will win the division this year. we won it in 2006. you act like there is some great separation between the two teams. those 3 games last year couldve went wither way.
 8 years ago '06        #154
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,459 | Props total: 17895 17895
 RAZAH CUTS said:
He was a huge headache in a small city.....I can only imagine the troube he'd get in in NYC, Philly or Memphis.....lol....

everyone out there wishing hard for him, careful whayou wish for.....

all in all I think he'll prolly get moved, where I'm not too sure but some immediate help on defense would be nice....
Off the field problems don't bother me I just want another ring.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #155
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Who gives a f**k where Marshall goes. He's the next Pacman anyways. He'll be lucky to be in the league in 2 years.
 8 years ago '06        #156
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 slimwillie said:
did your team not know how old he was when they gave him an extension last year keep it real Ellz

Marshall isn't a diva he's a woman beater BIG DIFFERENCE
Owens is still a beast but he clearly lost a step last season... His talent level is depleting (slowly) but depleting regardless

Why you think Jones cut him? I dont buy that locker room cancer s**t because he never did that s**t over here... He defended Romo & yeh hes easy as f**k to be baited by media but he turned the corner here personality & teammate wise unfortunately his talent is taking a turn down the other corner

s**t kind of slipped my mind when I commented that dude hit his wifey up tho... yeh, thats some next s**t

Last edited by eLLz; 06-17-2009 at 02:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #157
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 eLLz said:
Owens is still a beast but he clearly lost a step last season... His talent level is depleting (slowly) but depleting regardless

Why you think Jones cut him? I dont buy that locker room cancer s**t because he never did that s**t over here... He defended Romo & yeh hes easy as f**k to be baited by media but he turned the corner here personality & teammate wise unfortunately his talent is taking a turn down the other corner
Didnt he divide the locker room into guys on Garrett/Romo/Witten side and his side? He has never not been a cancer, except the 1st year on a new team.
 8 years ago '04        #158
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Urban_Legend said:
quit your damn laughin and go watch your mets choke
 8 years ago '08        #159
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
The 2008 Denver Broncos were all sensitive and emotional and attention-seeking homos

cutler = gone
marshall = soon to be gone
who's next?
 8 years ago '04        #160
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
The 2008 Denver Broncos were all sensitive and emotional and attention-seeking homos

cutler = gone
marshall = soon to be gone
who's next?
Get em out of here if they don't wanna be here, need team guys not me first guys, Brandon's great but hes a risk is he a top 5 or top 10 WR yup I hope he stays but if they don't get it resolved oh well, Broncos best offensive game last year was week 1 against Oakland without Brandon Marshall playing.

the Broncos are evolving into a good football team, not being destroyed might sound stupid to say right now but wait till the season starts you will see

bottom line were a UNKNOWN we could be good we could be bad we could be average, nobody knows until the season starts we have 46 new players in the locker room only time will tell.

Last edited by K1; 06-17-2009 at 10:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy