WR Brandon Marshall Requests A Trade / Possible Trade Rumors

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 120
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #121
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1096 1096
bump.
 06-16-2009, 04:55 PM         #122
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do you lose your two best players b4 pre-season. If he doesn't recover fast, he will go down as the worst first year coach ever. Either that or the Broncos better perform marvelous this year, I mean at least 10-6.
 8 years ago '04        #123
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 billieskeet said:
How do you lose your two best players b4 pre-season. If he doesn't recover fast, he will go down as the worst first year coach ever. Either that or the Broncos better perform marvelous this year, I mean at least 10-6.
Brandon hasn't gone anywhere, and isn't going anywhere.
 06-16-2009, 05:29 PM         #124
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Brandon hasn't gone anywhere, and isn't going anywhere.
I heard the same thing about Jay Cutler.
 8 years ago '06        #125
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
strong rumor going arount about hester and 4th rounder!
 8 years ago '04        #126
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 nayfromdachi said:
strong rumor going arount about hester and 4th rounder!
why the f**k would the broncos want bum a.ss hester? and a 4th rd pick at that
 8 years ago '06        #127
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
 NoLedge18720 said:
why the f**k would the broncos want bum a.ss hester? and a 4th rd pick at that
who the f**k is gonna give em any better? boldin is off the market so thats a no go and they might be targetting plax, so hester added to the mix makes sense to the broncos
 8 years ago '04        #128
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
they have a hester already. but theirs has hands, his name is eddie royal
 8 years ago '08        #129
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3433 3433
Sounds like a fair trade to me.:D
 8 years ago '04        #130
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 nayfromdachi said:
who the f**k is gonna give em any better? boldin is off the market so thats a no go and they might be targetting plax, so hester added to the mix makes sense to the broncos
hes not going anywhere hes just doing this because he wants a new contract. He has no leverage in the situation hes still under contract. Hester is nothing but a kick returner...he cant play WR and he cant play CB so what good is he to the broncos who already have Royal to return kicks
 8 years ago '06        #131
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
 NoLedge18720 said:
hes not going anywhere hes just doing this because he wants a new contract. He has no leverage in the situation hes still under contract. Hester is nothing but a kick returner...he cant play WR and he cant play CB so what good is he to the broncos who already have Royal to return kicks
were have u been Broncos owner already said Marshall will be traded!
 8 years ago '06        #132
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
I like him. But I dont want him. Just another T.O.
 8 years ago '04        #133
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 Pitts Gutta said:
I like him. But I dont want him. Just another T.O.
touche. his nikname is "Baby T.O."
 8 years ago '04        #134
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 nayfromdachi said:
were have u been Broncos owner already said Marshall will be traded!
dude what the f**k have you been reading? The broncos front office hasnt even spoke on the issue yet. The only person who said anything was his agent who said that Marshall requested a trade.

In fact from an article posted 20 minutes ago on ESPN

Denver receiver Brandon Marshall reportedly has asked to be traded from the Denver Broncos. The Broncos have no intentions of dealing him.
Source:
 8 years ago '06        #135
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
 NoLedge18720 said:
dude what the f**k have you been reading? The broncos front office hasnt even spoke on the issue yet. The only person who said anything was his agent who said that Marshall requested a trade.

In fact from an article posted 20 minutes ago on ESPN


Source:
here you go;
 8 years ago '04        #136
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
doom doom doom
 8 years ago '04        #137
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 nayfromdachi said:
here you go;
ok but its still just Marshall and his agent speaking. Until I hear from the front office that they are trading him its still all just words.

Marshall's issue with the team is primarily about money, but he also has cited a lack of trust in Denver's medical staff for not wanting to rehab at team headquarters following what he has called a misdiagnosis of his hip injury last year.
what a b***h...all about that money and rehab has nothing to do with the coaches or team
 8 years ago '08        #138
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3433 3433
 NoLedge18720 said:
ok but its still just Marshall and his agent speaking. Until I hear from the front office that they are trading him its still all just words.



what a b***h...all about that money and rehab has nothing to do with the coaches or team
So he's a b***h because he wants more money and doesn't trust the team doctors?
 8 years ago '08        #139
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 djnovafresh said:
Watching the Broncos play this year will be like watching this movie.


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #140
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
ironic its the same people saying they wouldnt trade Cutler who are all "Marshall isnt going anywhere"


Last year on his contract this season.. he wont be in Denver next season
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy