WR Brandon Marshall Requests A Trade / Possible Trade Rumors

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
oh man denver is a mess.

BMarsh is a another talent wasted by being such a punk.

I still think Denver would be much better off without his distractions and start a new core of good character quality guys. Cutler and Marsh are such babies
 9 years ago '06        #62
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 Rique said:
Denver are idiots mcdaniels sucks first he tried to get cassell instead of cutler now this lol. Marshall doesn't want Orton k!lling his draft stock.
Posted via Mobile Device
Awesome.
 9 years ago '04        #63
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

broncos belong in the xfl
 9 years ago '08        #64
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 NoLedge18720 said:
hes still under contract and would get an extension if he balls out this year or at the very least get the franchise tag. Who is to say his numbers will drop? With a running game this year teams wont be able to sit back in coverage all game like they did last year when we threw 50 times a game.
With Kyle Orton as the QB and like you said yall probobly wont throw the ball as much this year, there is a good chance his numbers will drop. The running game may open things up for him some, but remember Kyle Orton is your QB.

And just to add on, he's already proven himself. Why should he have to do it again to get a new contract? NFL players have short careers, it's important to make as much as you can as fast as you can.

Last edited by PEK; 06-15-2009 at 06:58 PM..
 06-15-2009, 06:56 PM         #65
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow Broncos still have a decent offense. But taking away 2 of your best offensive players doesn't help. I say they go 7-9. Not to bad IMO

and like K1 said a WR doesn't have much ground to request for a trade compared to a QB. U saw how long it took for them to trade Cutler. Theyll prob treat him like the Bengals treated Chad Johnson.

Last edited by Andre3000; 06-15-2009 at 06:59 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #66
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,244 | Props total: 13757 13757
at some point the blind allegiance you have to your team must be pushed aside, and you gotta realize, there's something wrong ..
if i was broncos fan i'd be beyond pissed at Denver

the cutler thing could have been..
blamed on both, mostly mcdaniels..
but BOTH your franchise player wanting to leave?
before you have played one game as the head coach??
it's a shame he's not gonna get traded cause tenn.
needs him but i couldn't see them allowing both to leave the PR would be too s**tty ,
unless it's some kinda blockbuster deal,
or they receive a qb,
cause nobody believes in Orton..
he went 10-5 as rookie and got benched
 9 years ago '04        #67
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
even without Cutler and Marshall Denver's offense is still pretty damn good and I wouldn't wanna line up against them.

QB: Kyle Orton (never had real good weapons or a real good o-line), Chris Simms (good backup)

WRs: Eddie Royal, Chad Jackson, Brandon Stokely, Jabar Gaffney, Keny McKinley (r), Brandon Lloyd

TEs: Daniel Grahm, Tony Scheffler (who also lines up at wideout), Richard Quinn (r)

RBs: Knowshon Moreno (r), Correll Buckhalter, LaMont Jordan, Darius Walker

FB:Peyton Hillis (mis-match all over the field)

OL: .... one of the best if not the best offensive lines in football... lead by Ryan Clady and Pro Bowl center Casey Wiegmann

but like I said I doubt Marshall goes anywhere.....he has no leverage.
 9 years ago '04        #68
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
why are there two threads about this?
 9 years ago '05        #69
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
I never heard of a Head Coach being a cancer until now
 9 years ago '12        #70
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 NoLedge18720 said:
this s**t got nothing to do with Mcdaniels. Marshall thinks he deserves a bigger contract even though hes coming off an injury and hes had all those off-field issues. Hes just being a cry baby just like Cutlers dumbass
Your an idiot
 9 years ago '05        #71
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,244 | Props total: 13757 13757
 K1Entertainment said:
even without Cutler and Marshall Denver's offense is still pretty damn good and I wouldn't wanna line up against them.

QB: Kyle Orton (never had real good weapons or a real good o-line), Chris Simms (good backup)

WRs: Eddie Royal, Chad Jackson, Brandon Stokely, Jabar Gaffney, Keny McKinley (r), Brandon Lloyd

TEs: Daniel Grahm, Tony Scheffler (who also lines up at wideout), Richard Quinn (r)

OL: .... one of the best if not the best offensive lines in football... lead by Ryan Clady and Pro Bowl center Casey Wiegmann

thats a team full of solid role players, but role players.. nonetheless
buckhalter has jello knees,
and besides eddie royal all those wr guys are 3-4 string caliber talent

everything else you said i somewhat true but that team
you listed right there cannot put points up on the board,
 9 years ago '05        #72
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
And with the 1st pick in the 2010 NFL Draft... The Seattle Seahawks (via Denver) select...
 9 years ago '07        #73
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
ha ha ha @ having a "pretty damn good Offense" and not wanting to line up against them, kyle orton is a terrible choice to start back up yes but starter? yeah he might do a little better in Denver. and you guys signed lloyd lol? the bears who are desperate for wr's let him go...
 06-15-2009, 07:21 PM         #74
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:

What do you see your record as this year
 9 years ago '06        #75
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18880 18880
 K1Entertainment said:
They don't have to trade him tho and probably won't unless they get a offer that blows them away. He won't sit out the whole year or training camp he simply can't afford it, so unless the Broncos get offered a trade thats a steal for them than I doubt they trade him.

this is a WR still under contract who wouldn't be practicing much anyway cause hes returning from rehab. Not like a QB. WRs always ask for trades and never get traded see Anquan, Chad, Braylon. Hes just another idiot WR requesting a trade trying when hes trying to get a new contract, especially when I think he was on the Broncos top priority to get signed.
LOL, K1 your optimism surprises me.....

I think in teh last big overhaul to his rebuilding McDaniels is gonna trade him.....and I think we're gonna get f**ked in the process......

we def. don't want here being a distraction if he's gonna hold out and not play.....true enough he'd get hit hard in the wallet, but he's a moron, he don't care....

I think him demanding a new contract has somethin to do with that hip surgery....maybe he was told something that made him belive that he's only got a limited amount of time left....

either way this is not good news.....
 9 years ago '07        #76
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,505 | Props total: 15050 15050
thx mcdaniels and a extra thanks to pat bowlen for all of this

kyle orton at qb
 9 years ago '04        #77
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,505 | Props total: 6448 6448
I think he is. I can see some team like Miami taking a chance on him since they didn't get Coles
 9 years ago '04        #78
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,505 | Props total: 6448 6448
I wouldn't blame him, all the stuff that went down with the Cutler situation and the possibility of this being a rebuilding year, I'm sure he wants to win now more than anything. Miami should have a look at him.
 9 years ago '04        #79
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 minimafia_aj said:
ha ha ha @ having a "pretty damn good Offense" and not wanting to line up against them, kyle orton is a terrible choice to start back up yes but starter? yeah he might do a little better in Denver. and you guys signed lloyd lol? the bears who are desperate for wr's let him go...
Brandon Lloyd was signed just for a extra body at WR in training camp if Marshall ends up not attending training camp that is basically the only reason, there is no guarantee Lloyd even makes the team.

Kyle Orton's #1 WR in chicago was a converted defensive back, his o-line was made of swiss cheese, and not until last year did he really have a really good RB and speaking of lack of recievers I believe Forte lead the team in receptions.

you know you don't have receivers when a RB leads the team in receptions......

and Bears fans need to understand Cutler is not their saivor hes probably going to have a very s**tty year with the lack of offense there.

Andre3000 said:
What do you see your record as this year
it all depends

with Marshall 10-6

without Marshall 8-8

people think that all of a sudden the Broncos will be the Detroit Lions, which I don't quite understand that thinking. HERES WHY

Lets see if they were 8-5 after week 14 last year with no RBs healthy, a hurt Marshall playing at about 60% along with Dre Bly with a bum shoulder sucking a.ss, DJ Williams out for the season, Champ out for the season, the s**ttiest safety tandem in the league, basically the s**ttiest defense talent wise a bunch of f**ken nobodies besides Wesley Woodyard and Kenny Peterson.

The offense was great because the O-line was great Cutler had all day to throw it but a lot of times he made Broncos fans scratch their head and question his football IQ with questionable throws in the red-zone and most his INTs were to LBs. The Broncos offense was great in terms of getting yardage but in the red zone thats another story but we were also TOP 5 IN TURNOVERS COMMITTED BY THE QB BEHIND ONLY FAVRE AND ROMO as a matter of fact 20 of the Bronco's 30 turnovers were by by Jay. They tied for the worst turnover difference in the league with -17, so not only were they bad on offense with turnovers they never got the ball back on defense.

McDaniels will run a more efficient offense this year, less turnovers, more running the football controlling the clock keeping the defense fresh. Also running a more aggressive 3-4 style base defense that will be an attacking swarming defense with ball hawks in the defensive back field. Defensive talent wise this is the best the Broncos have been since 05 with Al Wilson.

Long story short the Broncos will be a better football team than they were last year and also better for the long run.
 06-15-2009, 08:30 PM         #80
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ pft saying the ravens would trade a first and a third and pay him 9 mil a year. thats f**king absurd. we could get boldin for all that

id give up a 40 oz and a box of jawbreakers for marshal and pay him in drugs and cases of mad dog.

Last edited by ill800; 06-15-2009 at 08:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy