Should Slaughterhouse Have Included Nino Bless Instead Of Joell Ortiz?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-15-2009, 11:35 PM         #41
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how one guy comes in and sucks ortiz's d**k..then 12 more dudes come in and does the same.

smfh at n*ggas and white boys actin like Nino bless ain't dope.

but n*ggas want to put charles f**kin hamilton over nino? seriously? the kid that just rambles and rambles all over a track
 06-15-2009, 11:36 PM         #42
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
while i think Ortiz is overrated, Nino Bless isn't better than he is....

'i'm PS4, HD, and the screen is plasma/ you're Atari 2600 with a weak adapter'
> anything Nino spit on that Slaughterhouse song

and saying Nino doesn't have weak bars??

'open your chest like sunken treasure'??

but Crook s**ts on all of them on those tracks IMO....

man if youdon't get that corny a.ss line out of here you actin like that s**t was that hot...
 8 years ago '05        #43
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
that was Ortiz' best line against the 'you done f**ked with the wrong n*gga' from Nino

yes, that line was better.....
 8 years ago '07        #44
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Tommy_Bunz said:
funny how one guy comes in and sucks ortiz's d**k..then 12 more dudes come in and does the same.

smfh at n*ggas and white boys actin like Nino bless ain't dope.

but n*ggas want to put charles f**kin hamilton over nino? seriously? the kid that just rambles and rambles all over a track
Like you're rambling on right now.
 8 years ago '04        #45
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
I dig the idea of five members on the original song but not as a replacement...
 8 years ago '08        #46
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
 2D.... said:
joell has had some weak bars, that's true, but when he really spits he's dope no question

and when it comes down to delivery, budden is the weakest
rapping aside other lyricists like royce, crooked, and joell, it shows
and when joe really spits, he's dope, and > than joell
 8 years ago '04        #47
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4112 4112
Joell > Nino. I like Nino, but no way does he outshine Joel. I don't see him being able to make a verse as hot as Ortiz's on Move On Remix.
 06-16-2009, 08:02 AM         #48
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Majestic said:
you MUST be out your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Joell is nasty.

2 Nino is very borderline Wack....
^
werd.

Nino's verse on the first Slaughterhouse s**t was a prime example...just twistin syllables and luckin up on punchlines...and then sayin somethin stupid right before/after he said somethin hot...

"f**k a lecture//ain't try'na be Pun's successor//that term's done, f**ka//what up, whatever//you birds is food, i'm about to pluck some feathers//(..ehhh)//i'm young and clever//plus clutch under pressure//....yup....who does this better?//walk around wit metal all on me like the front of shredder (f**k outta here)//i lust for chedda//you owe me, put holes in ya vest that'll open ya chest like a sunken treasure (dope)"

..i mean..basic patterns and cool punchlines don't make you DOPE..i'm sorry
 06-16-2009, 08:05 AM         #49
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
while i think Ortiz is overrated, Nino Bless isn't better than he is....

'i'm PS4, HD, and the screen is plasma/ you're Atari 2600 with a weak adapter' > anything Nino spit on that Slaughterhouse song

and saying Nino doesn't have weak bars??

'open your chest like sunken treasure'??

but Crook s**ts on all of them on those tracks IMO....
...i actually liked the sunken treasure line ..that and the closin line of his verse were the best s**t he said....but i can pretty much agree
 06-16-2009, 08:07 AM         #50
PHOENIXXX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Joell > Nino. I like Nino, but no way does he outshine Joel. I don't see him being able to make a verse as hot as Ortiz's on Move On Remix.
hell yeah Nino could make a verse "as hot" or possibly better than Joel's on Move On

I love Joell's verse but Nino aint just a punchline rapper, he can get deep with his s**t too, and still have better wordplay

06-16-2009, 08:14 AM         #51
PHOENIXXX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
^
werd.

Nino's verse on the first Slaughterhouse s**t was a prime example...just twistin syllables and luckin up on punchlines...and then sayin somethin stupid right before/after he said somethin hot...

"f**k a lecture//ain't try'na be Pun's successor//that term's done, f**ka//what up, whatever//you birds is food, i'm about to pluck some feathers//(..ehhh)//i'm young and clever//plus clutch under pressure//....yup....who does this better?//walk around wit metal all on me like the front of shredder (f**k outta here)//i lust for chedda//you owe me, put holes in ya vest that'll open ya chest like a sunken treasure (dope)"

..i mean..basic patterns and cool punchlines don't make you DOPE..i'm sorry
and you basing your opinion off this one verse and no bothering to listen to songs of Nino's I posted in the first page.

If I was to base Joell's skills solely off his verse on Wack MC's I'd say he was a straight clown and shouldn't even be looked at as one of the best in NY.

please don't make me post that Wack MC's verse. talking about "basic patterns" and wack punchlines

I won't waste my time in this thread much longer, just wanted to see people's opinions on Nino but clearly n*ggas is closed-minded blind d**kriders. I don't want Joell replaced I love the personality he brings but yall n*ggas don't know s**t

Get back dumb birds I ignore the hype
Click-clack, Yung Berg if you flossing ice
Dog, cross me twice? can't afford the price
It'll cost you to off your life
You soft, I told you I'm hard white when I'm on this mic
Still mourn at night, don't wanna see morning light
And I feel like I'm forced to f!ght
when the chips are down like Ponch falling off his bike
Of course my metphors are tight
Awesome right? I got em in awe, my aura's Jordan-like

lol @ "his best line was you f**ked with the wrong n*gga"

what song was you listneing to?

Last edited by PHOENIXXX; 06-16-2009 at 08:32 AM..
 06-16-2009, 08:28 AM         #52
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...i peeped some of that lil mixtape "Latin Marksman" he put out too...i mean...i'm not sayin he can't rhyme...i'm just sayin he not as ill to me as you makin him out to be...i don't know why n*ggas post s**t on here expecting everybody to agree w/ them...and try to act as tho a n*gga don't know what he talkin bout when they opinion differs..makes no sense..if you f**k w/ dude thas cool...if i don't f**k w/ dude thas cool..and it's not about me thinkin Joell is so much superior..i just think dude is an B grade NY n*gga...
 06-16-2009, 08:37 AM         #53
PHOENIXXX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
...i peeped some of that lil mixtape "Latin Marksman" he put out too...i mean...i'm not sayin he can't rhyme...i'm just sayin he not as ill to me as you makin him out to be...i don't know why n*ggas post s**t on here expecting everybody to agree w/ them...and try to act as tho a n*gga don't know what he talkin bout when they opinion differs..makes no sense..if you f**k w/ dude thas cool...if i don't f**k w/ dude thas cool..and it's not about me thinkin Joell is so much superior..i just think dude is an B grade NY n*gga...
nah my n*gga I don't make threads expecting everyone to agree with me, having a differing opinion is cool, but when your opinion is clearly skewed and instead of backing it up throroughly you come with a half-assed reply that reads as just plain closed-minded hate, I gotta question a n*gga's common sense and taste in music

I call it how I see it. and based on the replies nobody's clicked on the links I posted so I can barely take anyone serious right now
 06-16-2009, 08:48 AM         #54
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
..i don't have no reason to hate on nobody..it don't do s**t for me....."backin it up thoroughly"?...i don't need to validate nothin i say to no n*gga...if i don't feel dude..that's my preference just like it's your preference to feel dude...i've heard enough of his s**t to feel like he ain't really that special...he's nice...but i wouldn't say he's nice enough to make any significant dent in hip hop musically...you may feel differently..i'm not gon b***h about it..you can feel however you want bout my common sense or my musical taste...it won't matter...
 8 years ago '06        #55
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Sincere730 said:
he murked the Slaughterhouse song

"On ur grave they carving FUKCKED WIT THE WRONG NlGGA"

but nah he not better than ORTIZ
That was Nino?
 8 years ago '07        #56
MrBanga 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 10 10
 8 years ago '04        #57
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
this ain't jbtv, n*gga
 06-16-2009, 04:54 PM         #58
nasir43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joell is def better, has much better subject matter and has way more charisma on the mike. His voice and flow adds to the group. Nino is a little boring for me. Group is perfect right now. I would maybe add a 5th member but it for sure wouldnt be Nino. Saigon would k!ll it with these guys.
 8 years ago '08        #59
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
the group is consisted of major label refugees....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy