The Official Ghostbusters Game Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2009, 12:12 PM         #141
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally beat that damned Opera Ghost section after a day and a half. Professional difficulty is no joke, especially with the retarded AI.

For example...

I was at the opera house and got knocked down beside the Ecto-1. Winston says "I'm on my way." So I'm sitting there thinking, "Okay, cool. I'm about to be revived." That fool runs smack into the back of the Ecto-1 and keeps running!!! And I mean like :sporty73: running, like his abilities to stop, back up and turn failed him. Then he ended up getting hit in the dome by whatever the Hobo Ghosts throw at you and we failed the mission.

In any case, Ghostbusters AI > Gears of War AI.
 8 years ago '05        #142
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 JaiMega said:
Anybody know what to do with the mandalas in the Castle, after you do the maze part?
Give more details at where you at and i can help u out. Are you talking about the room with the golden contraption after you find peter?
 8 years ago '04        #143
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Scribbler said:
Finally beat that damned Opera Ghost section after a day and a half. Professional difficulty is no joke, especially with the retarded AI.

For example...

I was at the opera house and got knocked down beside the Ecto-1. Winston says "I'm on my way." So I'm sitting there thinking, "Okay, cool. I'm about to be revived." That fool runs smack into the back of the Ecto-1 and keeps running!!! And I mean like :sporty73: running, like his abilities to stop, back up and turn failed him. Then he ended up getting hit in the dome by whatever the Hobo Ghosts throw at you and we failed the mission.

In any case, Ghostbusters AI > Gears of War AI.
lol I'm not at that part yet so f**k you for the spoiler...but that s**t was funny about winston running and s**t...i was dying
 8 years ago '05        #144
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Give more details at where you at and i can help u out. Are you talking about the room with the golden contraption after you find peter?
I'm pretty sure it's the last level Stantz is like we found a mandala when were in the castle and there are two green lamps on each side of it. Black slime shoots out out of it. I tried spraying green slime down the geyser.

I don't think I recognize the room you're talking about, the golden s**t I mean.

NVM I got it.

Last edited by JaiMega; 06-18-2009 at 02:28 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #145
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
i cant f**king beat the stone angels

everytime i tether them i f**king get k!lled
 8 years ago '05        #146
space
space
 PDA said:
i cant f**king beat the stone angels

everytime i tether them i f**king get k!lled
Mah dude f**k a tether. Use the proton pack and just use the grab beam and just straight slam them into the gate. Works alot better and fas ter. Only took like 4-5 angels on Pro to get the gate open. Anyways im online right now trying to get some s**t popping so hit me up if you got this for 360.
 06-18-2009, 10:23 PM         #147
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Mah dude f**k a tether. Use the proton pack and just use the grab beam and just straight slam them into the gate. Works alot better and fas ter. Only took like 4-5 angels on Pro to get the gate open. Anyways im online right now trying to get some s**t popping so hit me up if you got this for 360.
f**k Im stuck on that same fukin part that tether s**t wont work ray is a douche and wont stay off his a.ss and I cnat seem to stay alive long enough to even smash 2 of them I just had to shut it off im so frustrated with it
 8 years ago '05        #148
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I used the proton pack and grabbed as many angels as I can to stop them from attacking, and when an angel appears over the gate. i grab those angels and slam them into it.
 8 years ago '05        #149
space
space
Yea just use the proton packs s**t makes that part a bit easier it took me like 2-3 tries but i got it down after a bit. The online is crack man. This gonna be my new online game till BF 1943 comes out man. I love it how when you rank up your suits change colors.
 06-18-2009, 11:44 PM         #150
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got it but I did it different than you guys
[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #151
space
space
How the f**k do you invite people to coop on xbox live?
 8 years ago '05        #152
space
space
U can only invite other people to player matches which are non ranked. A bit gay but meh.Me and my boy got it to work by me making the room real quick and him refreshing till he saw my name.
 8 years ago '04        #153
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
U can only invite other people to player matches which are non ranked. A bit gay but meh.Me and my boy got it to work by me making the room real quick and him refreshing till he saw my name.
oh man that's gay as f**k...I wanna invite someone and romp through the game...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh well still a good game regardless...
 06-19-2009, 09:45 AM         #154
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can u play the story mode with online co op? like in re5...or only like side missions or sum s**t?..
 06-19-2009, 10:02 AM         #155
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
can u play the story mode with online co op? like in re5...or only like side missions or sum s**t?..
the co-op is set up like 3 seperate mission each one is a version of the multiplayer like containment or survival you just play until time runs out or everyone dies it has nothing at all to do with the story
 06-19-2009, 10:28 AM         #156
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Schmoove said:
Played the online last night..Me and this other guy needed about a half of an hour to k!ll stay puft. Wasn't a joke lol the little things kept coming at us. Really gotta use teamwork on this game
where in the hell did you f!ght stay puft online ?
 06-19-2009, 10:49 AM         #157
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Schmoove said:
We were on a rooftop doing the survival game and maybe after the 7th or 8th wave of ghost Stay Puft came up.
nice he must be one of the 10 legendary ghost or what ever it is that you need to beat
 06-19-2009, 11:56 AM         #158
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice ... i gotta finish infamous so i can start this game fresh..cuz i no if i get this b4 i finish infamous ill never beat either of em...
 06-19-2009, 02:34 PM         #159
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
nice ... i gotta finish infamous so i can start this game fresh..cuz i no if i get this b4 i finish infamous ill never beat either of em...
im the same way i try to keep it limited to how many games Im playing at once
 8 years ago '07        #160
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
i'm the same way lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago