Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Finally XBL back up. Beat the Collector dude was a b***h but like always they go down. Dying to try out this online need to hit it up after i finish the museum.
 8 years ago '05        #122
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,851 | Props total: 2665 2665
i just beat the game solo 6 hrs 10 mins i got stuck where they kept sayin turn the chain s**t wouldnt turn but finally got it..game was dope
 8 years ago '05        #123
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #124
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
That castle mission is a b***h

I'm a the part where

[spoiler - click to view]

06-17-2009, 09:36 AM         #125
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
/\ thank you for blocking that out

also I love when devs do s**t like this

The new Ghostbusters game isn't the only Ghostbusters game to have ever been made. Ghostbusters 2 had an awful platformer, for example. And the original had a pretty decent game on the C64 and Spectrum.

That C64 game was actually one of the first I ever remember playing, and the entire I time i had a Commodore 64, I played the s**t out of it. So it's nice to see the developers of the latest Ghostbusters game, Terminal Reality, paying homage to it in the above screenshot.

If you head upstairs in the firehouse in the new game, you'll see the terminal above displaying a weird message. Confused? It's the endgame screen you got in the old C64 game should you ever actually manage to finish the thing (pictured below). Which, for me at least, didn't happen very often.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #126
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
im stuck on the part where the ghost keep possessing everybody its hard to dodge the possessed ghosts when they charge you. anytime i get a ghost out of somebody they jump into someone else. it keeps saying equip pke, but it aint leadin me to nowhere. anybody know what im talkin about. the chick is possessed in the middle of the room with the big rock.

i finally got it.:applause:

Last edited by born wisdom; 06-17-2009 at 11:48 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #127
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Anyone who got this for 360 wanna play co-op tonight...i'll be on around 10est and play till pretty much 2 - 3 am
 8 years ago '07        #128
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
^^nah fukk that i gotta be at work in the morning at 6 am
 8 years ago '06        #129
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
f**k i gotta work at 11pm
 8 years ago '05        #130
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Anyone who got this for 360 wanna play co-op tonight...i'll be on around 10est and play till pretty much 2 - 3 am
Ill be on mah dude. I seen you on earlier but i wanted to hit up single player. But ill def be on at 10pm est so we can get some coop popping.
 8 years ago '05        #131
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I've actually seen that end game message on an episode of AVGN that covered Ghostbusters.
 06-17-2009, 09:01 PM         #132
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still cant believe how much this story goes with the whole idea of the game being the third movie I just got out of the musuem and the whole game so far has been a friggin blast frustrating at times yes but otherwise an absolute great game as far as the story goes

*goes to play*
 8 years ago '04        #133
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
my homey Triangle what did you think of the Library mission?
 8 years ago '05        #134
space
space
Just finished it and wow. 9.5/10 for me. Jumped to the top of my GOTY so far. Most fun ive had with a game this year ima have to say. Only thing that knocked it down. 5 was stupid AIs which affects to many games now days. The story was incredible and fit right into Ghostbusters universe. This is how a game with movie ties should be done. Played it on Professional too and it was quite the challenge but not enough to had a real gamer back off from it.
 06-17-2009, 11:14 PM         #135
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
my homey Triangle what did you think of the Library mission?
enjoied the hell out of it last boss was a c*nt but its made the rest of the game since then seem like a cake walk

PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Just finished it and wow. 9.5/10 for me. Jumped to the top of my GOTY so far. Most fun ive had with a game this year ima have to say. Only thing that knocked it down. 5 was stupid AIs which affects to many games now days. The story was incredible and fit right into Ghostbusters universe. This is how a game with movie ties should be done. Played it on Professional too and it was quite the challenge but not enough to had a real gamer back off from it.
Im so happy to see s**t like this Im holding off on putting extensive time in until sunday. I have fathers day all to myself since wifey will be out of town with the kido's. I plan on beating it then doesnt seem like a very long game but you best believe im going back through for all the collectibles and s**t I missed

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 06-17-2009 at 11:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #136
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
enjoied the hell out of it last boss was a c*nt but its made the rest of the game since then seem like a cake walk

Im so happy to see s**t like this Im holding off on putting extensive time in until sunday. I have fathers day all to myself since wifey will be out of town with the kido's. I plan on beating it then doesnt seem like a very long game but you best believe im going back through for all the collectibles and s**t I missed
Yea i rented it cause I ain't have the 60 to dish out but even after beating it ima still go back out and buy it on friday. Def a game everyone ghostbusters fan or not should try out.
 8 years ago '04        #137
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yea i rented it cause I ain't have the 60 to dish out but even after beating it ima still go back out and buy it on friday. Def a game everyone ghostbusters fan or not should try out.
Yo i'm bout to hop on the trey...you still wanna co-op? if not then i'll hop on the triple...and play some inFAMOUS
 8 years ago '05        #138
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Yo i'm bout to hop on the trey...you still wanna co-op? if not then i'll hop on the triple...and play some inFAMOUS
Yea ill hop on real quick

Edit: Scratch that ima go ahead and rewatch the Ghostbusters movie before watching the fanflicks that got made.

Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 06-17-2009 at 11:54 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #139
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
Just finished the game, 9/10 one of the best games I have played in a while. The story was awesome it didnt get boring.:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #140
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Anybody know what to do with the mandalas in the Castle, after you do the maze part?
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now