The Official Ghostbusters Game Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
i was thinkin about coppin this game, is it a rent or buy?
 8 years ago '05        #102
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I rented it, f**king great.
 06-16-2009, 07:18 PM         #103
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Antbone said:
i was thinkin about coppin this game, is it a rent or buy?
all depends it was an instant buy for me 80% for nostalgia but once i played it I loved it. but as with all games I suggest always rent first if you have any doubt about the game then decide from there. The multiplayer for the little amount of time I did play it was fantastic and it seems like it will have some staying power for me at least.
 8 years ago '04        #104
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Well, I took the deal at GS and copped despite my hating on the game which is nothing new for me. So far it really does have the feel of the movie to me and the voice acting is stellar (of course). Let's hope it doesn't get monotonous midway through.
 06-16-2009, 07:37 PM         #105
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Well, I took the deal at GS and copped despite my hating on the game which is nothing new for me. So far it really does have the feel of the movie to me and the voice acting is stellar (of course). Let's hope it doesn't get monotonous midway through.
did you end up finishing inFamous first or did you keep it
 8 years ago '04        #106
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 TriangleOffense said:
did you end up finishing inFamous first or did you keep it
Nope. Still got infamous. Traded in Infinite Undiscovery, Resistance, and some DS trash that the wife got for free for that extra 30% promo. $40 after the Edge stack plus her %15 percent discount. Cost me like ten bucks. I figure if I don't like it I'll trade it in when Blazblue drops.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-16-2009 at 07:52 PM..
 06-16-2009, 08:08 PM         #107
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been playing it on Professional since last night. The game is absolutely awesome. I'm at the part with the opera ghosts. It is kicking my a.ss...haha...I can't front. One thing I hate is how you have to keep cooling down the pack every two minutes or it shuts down. And how the AI sometimes pulls a "Gears of War" and runs right by you when you're trying to get revived. Other than that, LOVE this game.
 06-16-2009, 09:02 PM         #108
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Nope. Still got infamous. Traded in Infinite Undiscovery, Resistance, and some DS trash that the wife got for free for that extra 30% promo. $40 after the Edge stack plus her %15 percent discount. Cost me like ten bucks. I figure if I don't like it I'll trade it in when Blazblue drops.
good deal bruh cant go wrong for that price
 8 years ago '06        #109
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
Yea the hardest setting is the only way I play games now lol t
hats why k!llzone is taking me forever damn that game is hard lol. But dead space on the hardest difficulty > life lol
 8 years ago '04        #110
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Blockburner28 said:
Yea the hardest setting is the only way I play games now lol t
hats why k!llzone is taking me forever damn that game is hard lol. But dead space on the hardest difficulty > life lol
You my friend must have never met a game called "Devil May Cry 3: Dante MUST Die!" mode...yeah k!llzone 2, deadspace, COD:MW on Veteran all those are pieces of cake compared to that f**king game...
 8 years ago '06        #111
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 Da Ill One said:
You my friend must have never met a game called "Devil May Cry 3: Dante MUST Die!" mode...yeah k!llzone 2, deadspace, COD:MW on Veteran all those are pieces of cake compared to that f**king game...
lol I heard about it but never tired it.
 06-16-2009, 10:08 PM         #112
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
lol I heard about it but never tired it.
dont its not worth the aggrivation. i dont give up on many games that one I did
 8 years ago '05        #113
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Playing it on Professional mode. Had to get off before i chucked my remote at the tv the f**king Collector is pissing me off man. Ray and Ergo f**king suck at running away.
 06-16-2009, 10:59 PM         #114
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Playing it on Professional mode. Had to get off before i chucked my remote at the tv the f**king Collector is pissing me off man. Ray and Ergo f**king suck at running away.
thats where I am Ive reloaded about 20 times in an hour I cant get through the portals fast enough to save them so i can actually shoot the fukin guy he moves to fast and my fukin stream and blasts dont seem to be doing s**t to the c*cksucker
 06-16-2009, 11:08 PM         #115
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha very next try i got it you have to just use one portal it bings you from one end to the other hit R1 every time you go into the portal then blast the c*cksucker as soon as you can f**k RAY AND EGON you can do it alone
 8 years ago '05        #116
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 TriangleOffense said:
ha very next try i got it you have to just use one portal it bings you from one end to the other hit R1 every time you go into the portal then blast the c*cksucker as soon as you can f**k RAY AND EGON you can do it alone
Yea i got him down to like 3 bars and he k!lled me trying to rezz those 2 idiots. Ima try again later and say f**k em. Its easier if u hit b to sprint into the portals also.
 06-17-2009, 12:27 AM         #117
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yea i got him down to like 3 bars and he k!lled me trying to rezz those 2 idiots. Ima try again later and say f**k em. Its easier if u hit b to sprint into the portals also.
I just stayed right in front of one shot hit then hit him with the blast and backed through the portal turned around wash rinse repeat
 8 years ago '04        #118
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
is anyone at the part where your at a dead end you need some sort of special object to clear the black slim.
 06-17-2009, 12:41 AM         #119
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kukkudo said:
is anyone at the part where your at a dead end you need some sort of special object to clear the black slim.
is it after the museum part because im in there now and dont remember having to unblock anything other than the part after the laundromat
 8 years ago '04        #120
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
 TriangleOffense said:
is it after the museum part because im in there now and dont remember having to unblock anything other than the part after the laundromat
no im past that im near the end where you enter the castle
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago