The Official Ghostbusters Game Thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
boogambino 
space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
This game is not that good I'm in the library right now u should rent this game first 2 see if u like it
 8 years ago '06        #62
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
 boogambino said:
This game is not that good I'm in the library right now u should rent this game first 2 see if u like it
What the hell are u talking about s0n? Games straight crack
 06-15-2009, 09:15 AM         #63
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
can u pm me the files for it?
i sent you a tutorial should be all you need
 06-15-2009, 01:15 PM         #64
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just a few more hours.....just a few more.....
 06-15-2009, 02:26 PM         #65
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohh 8 hours
 8 years ago '04        #66
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
This is actually a pretty cool idea.

Ghostbusters fans who pre-ordered from GameStop are in for a small geektastic treat. GameStop managed to get Dan Akroyd to call gamers who pre-ordered Ghostbusters in full Ray Stantz paranormal mode. It's dorky, but unique way to promote the game and make sure you pick up your copy. Ghostbusters: The Video Game hits the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii tomorrow.
 06-15-2009, 04:32 PM         #67
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
This is actually a pretty cool idea.
Vin Diesel called me for pitch black

also for anyone who wants GS is running an extra 30% when you trade crap in towards Ghostbusters with today being the last day add that to the 10% you get with your Edge card and you get a damn good deal. I traded inFamous and bioshock in today so i could get my cash back that i paid the game off with (I abuse GS with the best of em) and I got 39.75 for inFamous and 18 for bishock so ghostbusters was only 3 extra bucks and I got all my cash back
 8 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
Vin Diesel called me for pitch black

also for anyone who wants GS is running an extra 30% when you trade crap in towards Ghostbusters with today being the last day add that to the 10% you get with your Edge card and you get a damn good deal. I traded inFamous and bioshock in today so i could get my cash back that i paid the game off with (I abuse GS with the best of em) and I got 39.75 for inFamous and 18 for bishock so ghostbusters was only 3 extra bucks and I got all my cash back
How long is Infamous? I just finished the first boss f!ght. I want to do the trade in three get an extra $10, but it ends on Sunday. Can I finish it in time?
 06-15-2009, 04:48 PM         #69
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
How long is Infamous? I just finished the first boss f!ght. I want to do the trade in three get an extra $10, but it ends on Sunday. Can I finish it in time?
if you play alot yes its about 15-25 hours to beat it all depending on how much you do and that is only 1 playthrough. if i were you keep it beat it as much as you can to maximize the amount you get for your $ then put it on Craigslist or e-bay for $40. The GS trade value is only $25 on it so without a good deal like the movie one I used or the $10 you want to use its not worth trading in
 06-15-2009, 05:14 PM         #70
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Schmoove said:
Agreed..and Props for being a fellow VCU fan

GO RAMS!

Gonna pop this in the PS3 as soon as I get off tomorrow
Prop'd right back. Let's go VCU!!!

And that Dan Ackroyd call tripped me out. :lachen001: I got it yesterday around 2pm. "Hello fellow paranormal enthusiasts, this is Dan Ackroyd, calling to inform you that your preordered copy of Ghostbusters: The Video Game will be available at a midnight release on Monday, June 15. See you on the other side." I was in the grocery store hype. My girl was looking at me like I was retarded. But it's all good though.

I got dibs on Winston for Live missions!!!

Last edited by Scribbler; 06-15-2009 at 05:23 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
if you play alot yes its about 15-25 hours to beat it all depending on how much you do and that is only 1 playthrough. if i were you keep it beat it as much as you can to maximize the amount you get for your $ then put it on Craigslist or e-bay for $40. The GS trade value is only $25 on it so without a good deal like the movie one I used or the $10 you want to use its not worth trading in
My wife is paranoid about me selling the free s**t she gets from work on Ebay, someone in her district actually got caught and was fired. So out of that respect and the fact that I regularly get free s**t, I just trade the s**t I'm not keeping in.
 06-15-2009, 05:57 PM         #72
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I finally got the full body armor and the blade on Prototype yesterday. But I'm pretty certain I'll be like "Proto-huh?" when I'm blasting away at Slimer with a proton pack, fully regressed all the way back to my five year old days, when I had the "Real Ghostbusters" toy pack with the badge, PKE meter and the yellow foam proton beam. Those was the days.
 8 years ago '04        #73
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
 Supa mario said:
How the f**k do you clear the streets when you chasing the stay puff man im f**king stuck can anybody help plz

[spoiler - click to view]

06-15-2009, 06:58 PM         #74
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
My wife is paranoid about me selling the free s**t she gets from work on Ebay, someone in her district actually got caught and was fired. So out of that respect and the fact that I regularly get free s**t, I just trade the s**t I'm not keeping in.
i can understand that man
 06-15-2009, 06:59 PM         #75
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 hours of WWE right now then its off to the midnight freak show for my copy cant fukin wait
 8 years ago '07        #76
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 kuruption81 said:
I like your avy and signature :)
 8 years ago '06        #77
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1211 1211
 born wisdom said:

[spoiler - click to view]

it was my bulls**t memorex cd i burned it on i fixed the problem
 8 years ago '05        #78
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 TreZ said:
yep........ prototype is pure s**t on a stick
Prototype is a great game, and this is coming from a Prototype hater. You can still enjoy Ghostbusters, don't mean Prototype is garbage Trez
 8 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Syringe said:
I like your avy and signature :)
Likewise. Feels good up here.
 06-15-2009, 10:14 PM         #80
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time to take the trash out go hit dunks for a coffee and head on over to the freak show been waitin for this for months peace and see ya in 2 days
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago