16-year-old Las Vegas baseball phenom to skip 2 years of high school

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 NoLedge18720 said:
I mean I batted .600 as a 16 yr old too but I didnt have 14 hrs or 39 steals. My s**t was all line drives(doubles and singles) I had to get lucky to get a triple or steal a base because of that white boy disease
yup, same here. smacked homers in little league then in school ball s**t was a whole new ballgame, but i was good on the bases...not 39 steals good tho, i had between 10-15 steals a year
 8 years ago '04        #22
Konartis81 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
 casper said:
looking at the pic. he had 3 hrs over 480 ft 1 over 500 ft. i'm impressed & ill be looking for him
in the article they said that 502 shot is the longest homer recorded in tropicana field history would have been farther but it hit the back of the dome wall
 8 years ago '04        #23
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
people are really saying finish high school like its life changing to have a high school diploma at 18
 8 years ago '08        #24
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158 OP
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 made in the bay said:
it was in 38 games. i don't know how many of them he played in.

it says he played in 23 games, i dunno maxpreps isn't always accurate
 8 years ago '06        #25
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5651 5651
this s**t is getting crazy. dudes don't even want to graduate from high school anymore.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 rikedizzle said:
people are really saying finish high school like its life changing to have a high school diploma at 18
Yeah.. finish school for what? So you could get a degree and work for a high level company... yeah... I know too many dudes with degrees that aren't doin' too much... go where the money is at... I heard Strasburg getting 30-40 Million guaranteed... He'll get that too.... He can go back to school if he fails and be 40 Millions Dollars richer... SI is going to be under some heat though for this
 8 years ago '06        #27
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
hes 16...
did we all forget how we were when we were 16? Lol
some of us were on myspace. others were doing stupid s**t.
your whole perspective on life changes when you're 18. you're much more mature and smarter. at least that happend to me. idk about you guys..

if his parents were smart, they should let him finish high school then let him do what he wants. the fact that they are willing to let him go now, shows how greedy they are to get his money

edit: getting the diploma is not that big of a deal considering the position that he is, but is all the stuff that he learns from life on his way to graduating.

Last edited by Manny05; 06-15-2009 at 09:23 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #28
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 Phillips said:
Ron Harper? the basketball player? is that his son?
LMFAO. yep. his 100% white-skinned son.
 8 years ago '06        #29
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
hes 16...
your whole perspective on life changes when you're 18. you're much more mature and smarter. at least that happend to me. idk about you guys..

if his parents were smart, they should let him finish high school then let him do what he wants. the fact that they are willing to let him go now, shows how greedy they are to get his money

edit: getting the diploma is not that big of a deal considering the position that he is, but is all the stuff that he learns from life on his way to graduating.
Yeah, good post. You think it's BS when you're younger, but you really know so much more and are far more mature even in those couple years and then into your twenties.
 8 years ago '06        #30
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,507 | Props total: 17940 17940
Hes going to mature hes still going to be in community college and will be around older people I think he will mature a lot faster. He will probably play baseball for the team just like Albert Pujols did
 8 years ago '04        #31
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6110 6110
 Rique said:
I thought the white boy disease was not being able to jump theres plenty of fast white boys
a lot more slow white boys than fast white boys. Whens the last time you saw a white boy win the 100m
 06-15-2009, 12:54 PM         #32
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6'3" 205 pound 16 year old?

Jesus..
 8 years ago '07        #33
Scion69 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
hes 16...

This kid dont need 2 finish he will b just fine read the Si.Kids a beast and he is goin 2 play in college so he will still be in school.And his brother is already in the pros...I THink SO they dont need the money
 8 years ago '06        #34
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6757 6757
for that one, theres 300 phenoms in the dominican republic just waiting
even younger then 16
 8 years ago '06        #35
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Scion69 said:
This kid dont need 2 finish he will b just fine read the Si.Kids a beast and he is goin 2 play in college so he will still be in school.And his brother is already in the pros...I THink SO they dont need the money
hes 16 going to college.. i mean i dont know how good he is academically.. hes no bill gates but who knows. either way that college will probably take it easy on him since they want him to promote their team sport at that university.
my boy, solid baseball player, goes to a university here in rhode island. he probably takes like 3-4 classes..full ride because of baseball..work is mad easy.. and hes easily distracted..
imagine a 16 year old in a college environment.. a lot of s**t come into play at such a young age..

at the end of the article, even the kid told his dad he wanted to get his GED and then do college/baseball. and the article suggest he might be going to the 2010 draft.
i bet his father is pushing him to go right into the draft.
 8 years ago '04        #36
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,381 | Props total: 11702 11702
 NoLedge18720 said:
I mean I batted .600 as a 16 yr old too but I didnt have 14 hrs or 39 steals. My s**t was all line drives(doubles and singles) I had to get lucky to get a triple or steal a base because of that white boy disease
what is that suppose to mean ?
 8 years ago '04        #37
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
at blaming your skin tone for your lack of athleticism
 8 years ago '04        #38
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
manny05 basically what you are saying is he wont get the full high school experience. while it was fun, i would think the getting ready to go pro at 16 experience would be a lot more fun and unique.
 06-15-2009, 08:23 PM         #39
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I was going to say they had to have played ATLEAST 30 games.
 8 years ago '07        #40
Scion69 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
hes 16 going to college.. i mean i dont know how good he is academically.. hes no bill gates but who knows. either way that college will probably take it easy on him since they want him to promote their team sport at that university.
my boy, solid baseball player, goes to a university here in rhode island. he probably takes like 3-4 classes..full ride because of baseball..work is mad easy.. and hes easily distracted..
imagine a 16 year old in a college environment.. a lot of s**t come into play at such a young age..

at the end of the article, even the kid told his dad he wanted to get his GED and then do college/baseball. and the article suggest he might be going to the 2010 draft.
i bet his father is pushing him to go right into the draft.
Yea but this kid is prolly very Mature i mean he has ben travlin all his life playin ball.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago