Okwerdz (Grindtime) vs Arsenal (Fight Klub) LORD JESUS!!!!!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2009, 04:42 AM         #81
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i just watched this s**t again and it's clear, Arsonal k!lled this dude
 06-14-2009, 06:35 AM         #82
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good battle, i will give it to okwerdz though.

Arsenal is nice though.
 06-14-2009, 06:40 AM         #83
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great battle Okwerdz won off the truth....Arsenal is to repetitive
 9 years ago '06        #84
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Thease fuking lames taking the grape st click name what fuking lames those chease toast cats are fuking retards.Whats next rolling 20's from new york,those foos need to get checked
 9 years ago '05        #85
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 rawproduct03 said:
Okwerdz is not as dope as some of you are making him to be, it takes him 1o minutes to get one bar out then pauses then he puts too much on his cuss words, that s**ts retarded, arsenal got em, but i f**ks with stockton though 209 goes hard
"it takes him 10 minutes get one bar out" - all Ok does is make sure everyone gets every word. Because he's actually put thought into his bars, & into his rhyme scheme. Arsonal would do the same...if he was saying anything of note.

"then pauses" - no point rapping when the crowd is going off.

"puts too much on his cuss words" - lol, ok C Delores Tucker.

Peterparker said:
the battle was good..but Ars took this and this is why I think he took this battle

1. Ok used alot of lines playing on Cali..so it's obvious he was using his home to his advantage..and did it several times..he did it more times then Ars bringing up his races

2.Ok talked about how Ars was one dimensional..but if you listen to Ars he was more dimensional then OK..OK basically had simple lines..personal lines..w/ alot of energy.. Ars had personal lines mixed in w/ witty punchlines and charisma..plus he was more creative when he grabed dudes hat n did tha Crocidle Dundee accent..

imma put it like this..OK strong points is regional..if he battled on the east coast he would get ate..cuz those many many many westcoast n grind time lines would not fly in NJ/NY

n nebody who aint biased would agree
1. Ok is from the West. Obviously his lines are going to come from a West Coast perspective. That's not a bad thing, it's actually a positive to construct true to life rhymes. When was the last time you saw a sports team get demolished away from home but people say the home team lost because "they had home advantage...yeah, they had home advantage, & that's why they had support...they lost" LOL.
It's about LINES. And Ok's lines were so superior to Arsonal's. Yeah, there's other aspects like delivery..but Ok's got him on everything lolol.
Arsonal didn't focus on his race much, and? Not much he could have said really. Being white isn't a crime in the West Coast scene, sorry.

2. "more dimensional" - HOW? lololol. Ok had personal lines, some were brutal, some were comedy, some revolved around wordplay. Arsonal had...irrelevant lines. Where were his personals - giving out Ok's government name? As for his "witty" lines, some revolved around f**king his girl (not true), being his dad (not true), his dad being retarded (dissing himself & not true anyway lol)...what else? Some generic "I gotz goons" s**t? All wack.

Start listing his rhymes, buddy. Everybody who thinks Arsonal won has been challenged to do this & not one person has come up with any dope lines from him.

"He was more creative"...when he grabbed his own dude's hat, & rapped a couple of irrelevant bars in an Australian accent? WTF is creative about that? That wasn't impulsive. That was pre-planned. And battles aren't about dress-up, son.

If Ok battled in the East - which he has done before, & won - he wouldn't play to a West Coast crowd? Ding, ding, ding! Obviously not. He'd just outwrite these tools in a different fashion. And if it was in a f!ght Klub setting, yeah he'd probably lose, as per their judges. But he'd still outdo his opponent & the world would still get to see him do it.

It's sad. A woeful understanding of battling betrays a shaky understanding of rap in general.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-14-2009 at 09:20 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #86
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 Cezaroh said:
Thease fuking lames taking the grape st click name what fuking lames those chease toast cats are fuking retards.Whats next rolling 20's from new york,those foos need to get checked
grape street is heavy in irvington new jersey

i hope you know new jersey in fact where im from east orange is where east coast gang bangin started

either way its ignorant a.ss f**k
 9 years ago '08        #87
halftime 
space
space
$6,096 | Props total: 9245 9245
 Cezaroh said:
If you believe that gangmembers stay in one place for the rest of their lives and
don't spread out throughout the US... you are a f**kin idiot
bullish aside

okwerdz was just screaming he was aight but he lost this battle.
 9 years ago '05        #88
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 halftime said:
If you believe that gangmembers stay in one place for the rest of their lives and
don't spread out throughout the US... you are a f**kin idiot
bullish aside

okwerdz was just screaming he was aight but he lost this battle.
Hey, what lines did Arsonal have?
 06-14-2009, 10:34 AM         #89
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"it takes him 10 minutes get one bar out" - all Ok does is make sure everyone gets every word. Because he's actually put thought into his bars, & into his rhyme scheme. Arsonal would do the same...if he was saying anything of note.

"then pauses" - no point rapping when the crowd is going off.

"puts too much on his cuss words" - lol, ok C Delores Tucker.

1. Ok is from the West. Obviously his lines are going to come from a West Coast perspective. That's not a bad thing, it's actually a positive to construct true to life rhymes. When was the last time you saw a sports team get demolished away from home but people say the home team lost because "they had home advantage...yeah, they had home advantage, & that's why they had support...they lost" LOL.
It's about LINES. And Ok's lines were so superior to Arsonal's. Yeah, there's other aspects like delivery..but Ok's got him on everything lolol.
Arsonal didn't focus on his race much, and? Not much he could have said really. Being white isn't a crime in the West Coast scene, sorry.

2. "more dimensional" - HOW? lololol. Ok had personal lines, some were brutal, some were comedy, some revolved around wordplay. Arsonal had...irrelevant lines. Where were his personals - giving out Ok's government name? As for his "witty" lines, some revolved around f**king his girl (not true), being his dad (not true), his dad being retarded (dissing himself & not true anyway lol)...what else? Some generic "I gotz goons" s**t? All wack.

Start listing his rhymes, buddy. Everybody who thinks Arsonal won has been challenged to do this & not one person has come up with any dope lines from him.

"He was more creative"...when he grabbed his own dude's hat, & rapped a couple of irrelevant bars in an Australian accent? WTF is creative about that? That wasn't impulsive. That was pre-planned. And battles aren't about dress-up, son.

If Ok battled in the East - which he has done before, & won - he wouldn't play to a West Coast crowd? Ding, ding, ding! Obviously not. He'd just outwrite these tools in a different fashion. And if it was in a f!ght Klub setting, yeah he'd probably lose, as per their judges. But he'd still outdo his opponent & the world would still get to see him do it.

It's sad. A woeful understanding of battling betrays a shaky understanding of rap in general.
Okwerdz sounded bad it was hard for me to keep watching because it was pissing me off just too hear that s**t.
 9 years ago '05        #90
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
Talking about setting rules to "personal" pre-battle...wtf. You kinda sound like you don't know how the battle scene operates. And yeah, indicating that you prefer fictional s**t to realistic s**t really does make it seem like you should never, ever, ever be asked your opinion on a battle.

That said lol, can you actually name any nice bars Arsonal came with? All the dudes who think Arsonal got it seem to struggle to cite any nice bars by him.

Also I dunno if you're aware, but it's ironic you're classifying Ok as being the tough one & Arsonal being the funny one. That's another aspect you have to take into account. Ok set out to destroy Arsonal by coming tougher than the guy from the "tough" battle scene, since the guys from that scene tend to dismiss Ok's scene as having too many "jokes". So yeah, unless someone's gonna point out these great Arsonal bars I missed, then it would seem Ok really did achieve that, whether you meant to acknowledge it or not.
1. I havent set any rules for this battle s**t....
And im not here to master how the battle scene operates....
On top of this... Like i said... Jus because u decide that real s**t is better than made up s**t.
Is your opinion... When obviously if u look at most battles... its usually made up s**t....

I mean can u name sum nice bars Ok came wit ? Besides sayin...
Well he spoke the truth about Ars ? I think you would struggle......
As far as your next comment... Theres really nothin to factor....
I think Ars is funny... yea ok... How i said OK bein tuff.. U might have took it wrong....
I said he came wit sum tuff s**t... Not meanin he was actin or he is a tuff guy...

~Menace~ said:
^"1."- Same goes with me, I've seen a few Arsonal battles and this is the first I've seen from OK...lol @ "stop it", i asked you a simple question which yu didn't answer, I'll ask again: "What exactly was creative from his verse?" ...N so your saying you saw all of those personals coming?...Sorry but yu play yourself kid

"2nd"- "in a since of?"...Im guessing(and hoping) you meant "in a SENSE of"...But it all just comes down to opinion on that, I'd much rather have a punchline every other bar(which neither of this rapper's really did, except for OK at times) then dropping 5-8 bars and then a punchline, that's just too much filler
I answered ur 1st question.... i mean wat u want me to say... ARS is lupe creative ? lol...And no im not sayin i know wat personals Ars will say next... lol....
Im sayin u know wats expected... Like Ok was sayin about Ars... In his tru life battle raps...
Talkin about his gun play and wat women he gone talk about it... Ok knew that...
And everybody sayin OK k!lled him wit that... So am i not spose to know that too ?
So theres no way i played myself...

as far as since or sense go... im jus typin... im not doin thoro checks on grammer...lol....
But i understand u dont like filler rap... Now we or I know that....
I dont have a problem wit it... I mean a punchline every bar is coo too....
Thats why i said this s**t is based on opinions... ppl have them... its like an a.ss...
 9 years ago '05        #91
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 meercy said:
1. I havent set any rules for this battle s**t....
And im not here to master how the battle scene operates....
On top of this... Like i said... Jus because u decide that real s**t is better than made up s**t.
Is your opinion... When obviously if u look at most battles... its usually made up s**t....

I mean can u name sum nice bars Ok came wit ? Besides sayin...
Well he spoke the truth about Ars ? I think you would struggle......
As far as your next comment... Theres really nothin to factor....
I think Ars is funny... yea ok... How i said OK bein tuff.. U might have took it wrong....
I said he came wit sum tuff s**t... Not meanin he was actin or he is a tuff guy...
"im not here to master how the battle scene operates" - that's cool & all but you realise how being somewhat disinterested in the battle scene lessens the value of your opinion?

And the idea about me deciding real s**t is better than fictional s**t...are you a fan of rap? Of hip hop? Frauds have always been the opposite of what hip hop was intended to be.

And in rap, would you rather hear someone rap about some true to life s**t...or lies? That's what I was also saying about being ignorant of the battle scene seemingly belying an ignorance of rap in general.

Nah, I know you mean he came with tough s**t. I was trying to get both ideas of that across - the Smack/f!ght Klub scene thinks they are tough, & think they come with tough s**t...while they think the Scribble scene (just going to term the West Coast battle scene & Grind Time this in general because that's where it came from) is nerdy & jokey. The Scribble scene never claimed to be a problem in real life, just a problem on a mic. And that's what Ok proved here.

As for Ok's lines. Despite the fact that you, nor any of these Arsonal fans, have provided one decent line from him, here's a few from Ok:

"See I bring seven rounds to every battle. Hand crafted, savage.
You spit the same verse every time I see you on cameras yapping.
You probably use the same s**t against me..
Cuz when this f*g**t's rapping, he recycles more than Captain Planet"

Why is it nice? It is true, yes. But it's also dissing his opponent (objective of the battle) & is witty in its reference to Captain Planet.

"And you from New Jersey tryna gang bang. You make me sick.
This is California, f*g**t. Home of the real Grape Street Crips."

Why is it nice? It is true, yes. Disses his opponent for being a copycat & leads into another line...

"Homie I should take you down to Watts where them real Grapes ride
And have them stomp you the f**k out on the grapevine until it makes wine"

Why is it nice? Because it references Arsonal's fraudulence. References the OG roots of gangbanging in California & the idea of "stomping" someone on "grape" turf till "it makes wine" is an extended double entendre, referencing how wine is made whilst also referencing the seemingly common gang act of stomping someone out.

I'm sure it's tedious reading this, but I'm trying to make sure there can be no two ways about how Ok strong-armed this. And I'm also asking you lot to come with some lines from Arsonal.

"Or maybe I'll dump this punk in the trunk of his New Jersey ride
And drive it the f**k off of the route thirty-five
And call that s**t a New Jersey Drive."

Pretty self-explanatory with the film reference.

"You got to be the biggest gangsta to ever wear a muscle shirt
Why'd I even take this battle, I shoulda put him in the Jungle first
You either on a quest to find the tightest shirt to recite a verse in
Or you just a Crooked I look-a-like, but the Hyphy version"

The Jungle is another battle scene that Grind Time West has basically taken under its wing at the behest of Ok. It is somewhat of a tryout league in itself. Obviously putting Arsonal there is saying he's not good enough. And Arsonal was wearing a gay muscle shirt against Hollow.

He does look like Crooked I but he definitely isn't a lyricist like him hence he's the idiot version.

"And it's funny your whole battle scene's about being the streetest round
But when the heat come out, you ain't street in the least amount
b***h you more like the scenic route"

Self-explanatory surely.

"And I'd rather tell jokes & say suck my testicles
Than be at some one dimensional gun rhyme punchline festival"

That entire scene, of which Arsonal is a part, criticises the Scribble scene for being comedy-based & using "gay jokes". Yet this jokey s**t is better than the fictional wannabe k!llers scene...which is extremely limited. All they do is tell each other they're going to k!ll them, or f**k their girl....& there's a dearth of creativity. The creativity in these lines really comes from how direct & well structured they are.

"And you guys act like Grind Time is underneath ya
Been in 6 battles his whole life, now he thinks he's Julius f**king Caeser
You wanna battle? You gotta give Loaded Lux a visa & put a hundred Gs up
What a bunch of divas"

As far as I'm aware Arsonal has been in few battles. Ok's been in a LOT. He's been doing it for a decade man. Yet Arsonal & his boys thought he wasn't worthy? Thought the whole Scribble scene wasn't worthy?
And Ok's really getting at them for being b***hes about everything. It's true, it's dissing them, it's tightly structured & was delivered brutally.

It is apparent that some of the sting of this stuff is lost on people who don't have a knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the battle &, in that sense, a lot of the sting is based on how true s**t is. But even in the Captain Planet/make wine/New Jersey drive/scenic route lines, Ok had lines that were creative. What you don't seem to get is, it's harder to make s**t that's nice out of what's true because you're restricted to...what's true. Whereas a guy like Arsonal can try & make a creative line out of f**king kangaroo mating rituals..ANYTHING...because he doesn't use relevant lines. So bars of truth with a tight rhyme structure & a bit of a creative twist on top will - regardless of your opinion, because at this point it becomes almost empirical - s**t on "creative" bars about irrelevant things.

It's not a f**king rap-off. It's not, who can drop the iller bars like a cypher. It's who can destroy their opponent in their bars.
 9 years ago '04        #92
Phesus 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
TELL ME IN TAKEOVER VS ETHER WHAT CREATIVE PUNCHLINES DID JAY-Z AND NAS USE AGAIST EACH OTHER....PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!!....I'LL WAIT!

SINCE n*ggaS WANT TO ACT LIKE PERSONALS CAN'T WIN BATTLES OVER FAKE a.ss PLAYED GUN/f**kED YOUR GIRL PUNCHLINES.......

SOME OF YALL JUST GOTTA PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE AKA HATERS ...SAYING WHITE BOY THIS AND WHITE THAT.. BUT EASILY SAY ARSENAL NAME .....I SWEAR SOME OF Y'ALL ARE JUST PROBABLY FLAT OUT RACIST!....AND I'M A BLACK MAN SAYING THAT....YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES ON SOME OF YOUR REPLIES AND SEE THE FLAT OUT HATE...FINDING WHATEVER YOU CAN SO IT LOOKS LIKE OKWERDZ HAD SOOO MUCH OF A ADVANTAGE ON A f**kIN BATTLE THAT WASN'T EVEN JUDGE......

Last edited by Phesus; 06-14-2009 at 11:16 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #93
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
Why are n*ggas writing full paragraphs?
 9 years ago '04        #94
Phesus 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 ddash said:
Why are n*ggas writing full paragraphs?

does it make you look or feel cooler then people that do when you say that?
 9 years ago '04        #95
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
^^^^^^
Yes and I got more things accomplished during that time.
:greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #96
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 683 683
okwerdz hands down.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #97
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Okwerdz k!lled this guy, Arsonal was hard but Okwerdz was hittin wit the personal s**t, and U could tell he did his research, that crip line was funny
 9 years ago '05        #98
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"im not here to master how the battle scene operates" - that's cool & all but you realise how being somewhat disinterested in the battle scene lessens the value of your opinion?

And the idea about me deciding real s**t is better than fictional s**t...are you a fan of rap? Of hip hop? Frauds have always been the opposite of what hip hop was intended to be.

And in rap, would you rather hear someone rap about some true to life s**t...or lies? That's what I was also saying about being ignorant of the battle scene seemingly belying an ignorance of rap in general.

Nah, I know you mean he came with tough s**t. I was trying to get both ideas of that across - the Smack/f!ght Klub scene thinks they are tough, & think they come with tough s**t...while they think the Scribble scene (just going to term the West Coast battle scene & Grind Time this in general because that's where it came from) is nerdy & jokey. The Scribble scene never claimed to be a problem in real life, just a problem on a mic. And that's what Ok proved here.

As for Ok's lines. Despite the fact that you, nor any of these Arsonal fans, have provided one decent line from him, here's a few from Ok:

"See I bring seven rounds to every battle. Hand crafted, savage.
You spit the same verse every time I see you on cameras yapping.
You probably use the same s**t against me..
Cuz when this f*g**t's rapping, he recycles more than Captain Planet"

Why is it nice? It is true, yes. But it's also dissing his opponent (objective of the battle) & is witty in its reference to Captain Planet.

"And you from New Jersey tryna gang bang. You make me sick.
This is California, f*g**t. Home of the real Grape Street Crips."

Why is it nice? It is true, yes. Disses his opponent for being a copycat & leads into another line...

"Homie I should take you down to Watts where them real Grapes ride
And have them stomp you the f**k out on the grapevine until it makes wine"

Why is it nice? Because it references Arsonal's fraudulence. References the OG roots of gangbanging in California & the idea of "stomping" someone on "grape" turf till "it makes wine" is an extended double entendre, referencing how wine is made whilst also referencing the seemingly common gang act of stomping someone out.

I'm sure it's tedious reading this, but I'm trying to make sure there can be no two ways about how Ok strong-armed this. And I'm also asking you lot to come with some lines from Arsonal.

"Or maybe I'll dump this punk in the trunk of his New Jersey ride
And drive it the f**k off of the route thirty-five
And call that s**t a New Jersey Drive."

Pretty self-explanatory with the film reference.

"You got to be the biggest gangsta to ever wear a muscle shirt
Why'd I even take this battle, I shoulda put him in the Jungle first
You either on a quest to find the tightest shirt to recite a verse in
Or you just a Crooked I look-a-like, but the Hyphy version"

The Jungle is another battle scene that Grind Time West has basically taken under its wing at the behest of Ok. It is somewhat of a tryout league in itself. Obviously putting Arsonal there is saying he's not good enough. And Arsonal was wearing a gay muscle shirt against Hollow.

He does look like Crooked I but he definitely isn't a lyricist like him hence he's the idiot version.

"And it's funny your whole battle scene's about being the streetest round
But when the heat come out, you ain't street in the least amount
b***h you more like the scenic route"

Self-explanatory surely.

"And I'd rather tell jokes & say suck my testicles
Than be at some one dimensional gun rhyme punchline festival"

That entire scene, of which Arsonal is a part, criticises the Scribble scene for being comedy-based & using "gay jokes". Yet this jokey s**t is better than the fictional wannabe k!llers scene...which is extremely limited. All they do is tell each other they're going to k!ll them, or f**k their girl....& there's a dearth of creativity. The creativity in these lines really comes from how direct & well structured they are.

"And you guys act like Grind Time is underneath ya
Been in 6 battles his whole life, now he thinks he's Julius f**king Caeser
You wanna battle? You gotta give Loaded Lux a visa & put a hundred Gs up
What a bunch of divas"

As far as I'm aware Arsonal has been in few battles. Ok's been in a LOT. He's been doing it for a decade man. Yet Arsonal & his boys thought he wasn't worthy? Thought the whole Scribble scene wasn't worthy?
And Ok's really getting at them for being b***hes about everything. It's true, it's dissing them, it's tightly structured & was delivered brutally.

It is apparent that some of the sting of this stuff is lost on people who don't have a knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the battle &, in that sense, a lot of the sting is based on how true s**t is. But even in the Captain Planet/make wine/New Jersey drive/scenic route lines, Ok had lines that were creative. What you don't seem to get is, it's harder to make s**t that's nice out of what's true because you're restricted to...what's true. Whereas a guy like Arsonal can try & make a creative line out of f**king kangaroo mating rituals..ANYTHING...because he doesn't use relevant lines. So bars of truth with a tight rhyme structure & a bit of a creative twist on top will - regardless of your opinion, because at this point it becomes almost empirical - s**t on "creative" bars about irrelevant things.

It's not a f**king rap-off. It's not, who can drop the iller bars like a cypher. It's who can destroy their opponent in their bars.
1. when i said im not here to master how battle scenes operate.....
I jus simply meant.. Im not gone sit down and learn everything about they operation...
I know how the battle works.. who vs who eva... Like thats wat im there to listen too....
So im interested in the battle... Not everything outside of it.. if u know wat i mean now...
So that dont mean it lessens my value of a opinion... Maybe for u, but thats coo wit me....

As far as the fraud s**t goes in hip hop/rap... Its been goin on....

As far rather i would wanna hear true rap s**t or fake rap s**t....
it doesnt matter at this point cause we dont know whos lyin or not....
ppl come out all the time sayin there this and that.. to learn u went to college....
i mean thats how it is... but if sumbody listens to drake (yea i know drake ppl hate him lol)
he jus raps and hes not on all that bustin gun type s**t... ppl still down him...

So in battle its no difference.... IMO... but u choose diff and thats fine...
Im jus sayin u cant tell me im wrong for likin wat i hear compared to ur likings.....

As far as Ok lines that u pointed out... Its coo and all too....
It was good true life s**t... I understood all his lines... He was coo....
But clearly this was 2 diff type of battlin ppl... So the decision is gonna be diff opinions...
I like ars s**t.. u liked ok s**t... i dont see the big prob really...

the last s**t about makin punches out of true s**t.... Its not that hard....
Maybe kinda if u are really really restricted... & u have to save sum for later...
But wat happens when u run out of true s**t about ur opponet ?
i would hope u could come nice and still be creative as well....

and funny how u mention my opinion not matterin when u want me to think urs does...lol..
or maybe u jus want me to think mines doesnt...lol...

also for the record.... i dunno is phesus was talkin bout me or not....
but i aint wit tha racist s**t... i jus said my thoughts on the situation....
 9 years ago '04        #99
Phesus 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 Phesus said:
TELL ME IN TAKEOVER VS ETHER WHAT CREATIVE PUNCHLINES DID JAY-Z AND NAS USE AGAIST EACH OTHER....PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!!....I'LL WAIT!

SINCE n*ggaS WANT TO ACT LIKE PERSONALS CAN'T WIN BATTLES OVER FAKE a.ss PLAYED GUN/f**kED YOUR GIRL PUNCHLINES.......

SOME OF YALL JUST GOTTA PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE AKA HATERS ...SAYING WHITE BOY THIS AND WHITE THAT.. BUT EASILY SAY ARSENAL NAME .....I SWEAR SOME OF Y'ALL ARE JUST PROBABLY FLAT OUT RACIST!....AND I'M A BLACK MAN SAYING THAT....YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES ON SOME OF YOUR REPLIES AND SEE THE FLAT OUT HATE...FINDING WHATEVER YOU CAN SO IT LOOKS LIKE OKWERDZ HAD SOOO MUCH OF A ADVANTAGE ON A f**kIN BATTLE THAT WASN'T EVEN JUDGE......

I'm still waiting on sombody to answer the Nas and Jay-z question.....people d**krode the s**t out of that battle!..lol
 9 years ago '04        #100
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
I just don't see how anyone can honestly say that Arsenal won, let alone k!lled Ok.

It was a DOPE battle, but Ok simply came out on top...
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy