Okwerdz (Grindtime) vs Arsenal (Fight Klub) LORD JESUS!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2009, 08:31 PM         #61
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Ars....I had heard about him when someone posted his last battle on here (with Dame Dash judging) He's funny as s**t, and can rap his a.ss off........I didn't know Okwerdz for s**t........Okwerdz won this s**t hands down. At least if I'm judging.

That grape street crip line......................that s**t won the battle, but the fact that he went further with that n*gga college life and all that.....plus how he s**tted on the east coast battle rap scene.......

Destruction. Ars wasn't even that funny, not compared to what I've seen of him before. His flow and all that was on point but his content was tired and worn out. Like how most battle rappers get, especially when they already at the top.
 9 years ago '04        #62
Phesus 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
Jay dissing Nas about sleeping with his baby mama.....(REAL s**t!!!!)
Nas dissing jay on how biggie rhymes comes out of his fat lips (REAL s**t!!!)

NOT FAKE a.ss PUNCHLINES!!!!!!!!!........s**t HITS HARDER WHEN YOU EXPOSE A n*gga ON REAL LIFE STUFF!!

yall calling Okwerds personal bars Simple.......WELL THAT MEANS THE TAKEOVER & ETHER WAS WACK AS f**k!!!!!!!!.....because that's all them n*ggas did

if it was Arsenal vs Arsenal ......then it would be judge diff in my eyes off creativety

n*ggas like made up s**t over real s**t.....wow........these days of hiphop is very sad
 9 years ago '04        #63
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Ok took it because of home court, thats what it all boiled down to.

Basically it comes down to Ok getting personal, addressing the f!ght Klub/Grind Time situation, and his raw aggresion. He took advantage of being on his home turf and he made that s**t hit as hard as he could. He maximized the home court advantage and addressed everything that needed to be addressed, and thats all that it came down to.

Arsonal is cool, but when it comes to Grind Time its about going in on other dude getting personal. Arsonal had some bars, he came with it. BIG UPS to him for coming out West because home court advantage was everything here. Damn near all of Arsonal's bars were just random bars that he could use against anybody, and thats how a lot of these f!ght Klub cats are. He does recycle bars, everything he threw at Hollow in OT he already said against Tech 9 @ Lion's Den.

TO SUM IT ALL UP, in MY OPINION, Okwerdz won this s**t because he maximized every advantage he had with home court. He said a lot of truth even if most of it was going at the East Coast battle scene and not Arsonal himself. Arsonal couldn't try to s**t on the West sitting in the middle of hundreds of West Coast cats. Okwerdz shouldn't be coronated as the best battle rapper because he couldn't pull this out East. He done started up some s**t with everything he said, even if he said he got respect for Iron, Mook, Lux, Math, etc, but he done started some s**t. If they battled anywhere else Ok wouldn't be able to say the same s**t and Arsonal wouldn't have to hold back.

Home court is what it was all about, but with having that Ok took it.
 9 years ago '04        #64
Phesus 1 heat pts OP
space
space
and on the home court advantage thang.......yes that does play a part there in there

but

1. Theres no judges.....so home or not it doesn't even matter

2. This is now on the internet!.....which is the WORLD now...not just west coast and most feel Okw took it......you should be ashame of yourself if you let a damn crowd control who u felt really won.....crowd or not I felt Okw s**tted on him....and I'm huge on f!ght Klub and Smack battles.....but real is real

3. Okwerds sat there and pick the boy style apart!....and right after that... arsenal spit them same a.ss lines to prove it even more

4. WTF are yall people watching.....and listening to??.....lol

Last edited by Phesus; 06-12-2009 at 09:01 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #65
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
First round its debatable about who took it

but

2nd and 3rd round Ok just k!lled homey
 06-12-2009, 09:16 PM         #66
~Menace~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meercy said:
if i wanted to look at this on sum true life s**t... ok>>>
if i wanna look at it on sum creativity and crazy punchlines... Ars>>>

Now with that said....I wanna see sumbody jus get out created wit the bars....
That means if both players is creative & funny as hell its a hard battle...
Its tuff to judge... But this wasnt the case...Ok was sayin sum real but plain s**t...

Its coo to say real s**t about a person... But if he threw sum funny s**t in it as well...
He could have took this battle very easily... but thats not the case....

Everybody know Ars is gone be creative and funny and talk s3x...lol...
So its expected... its jus he has to use it against the opponet to the viewers likings...

So i see wat ppl are sayin about OK...
He did come wit sum real tuff s**t... He did good....

But u gotta understand ARS as well...
This is how he battles... u shouldnt expect nothin diff...

Ill say this... if 2 battle & one of them has a funny side to his bars....
that person gone win at the end of the match... Thats how it is....
It jus make it seem like u have been beat in the battle... Even if u went in....IMO..
Everybody know Ars is gone be creative and funny and talk s3x...lol...
^If yu know what he's going to talk about how is that creative? What exactly was creative from his verse?

Ill say this... if 2 battle & one of them has a funny side to his bars....
that person gone win at the end of the match... Thats how it is....
It jus make it seem like u have been beat in the battle... Even if u went in....IMO..
^Comedy relief will win battles, especially because arsonal didn't really have that many actual good punchlines
 9 years ago '04        #67
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Phesus said:
and on the home court advantage thang.......yes that does play a part there in there

but

1. Theres no judges.....so home or not it doesn't even matter

2. This is now on the internet!.....which is the WORLD now...not just west coast and most feel Okw took it......you should be ashame of yourself if you let a damn crowd control who u felt really won.....crowd or not I felt Okw s**tted on him....and I'm huge on f!ght Klub and Smack battles.....but real is real

3. Okwerds sat there and pick the boy style apart!....and right after that... arsenal spit them same a.ss lines to prove it even more

4. WTF are yall people watching.....and listening to??.....lol
I'm just trying to be unbiased because a lot of cats are catching feelings or they have NO idea what they are talking about when they say "Arsonal demolished dude". They probably have no idea who Okwerdz is and I doubt they watch battles period. Okwerdz did address a lot, but when I'm talking about home court advantage I'm talking about the bars that they can get away with saying. Basically if this battle took place in NY Ok couldn't say a lot of what he said, or I doubt he would anyway.

But that still doesn't take away from Ok speaking a lot of truth and addressing s**t that needed to be said. That s**t was a public forum that should open up a lot of doors. Arsonal gets props for going out to Cali to battle (at least the crowd is respectful for the most part, I doubt NY would do the same). This s**t will open up ears and a lot of doors in the battle scene. Lush One (President of GT West for those who don't know) already said he's been on the phone with Lux and they are trying to set some s**t up.

Cats can take whatever they want from it and have their opinions, but this s**t is one of the most important battles to happen in a long time.

Last edited by Jamaro85; 06-12-2009 at 09:19 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #68
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone who thinks Ok didnt win doesnt even deserve to comment that was a landslide victory.. Fatality, Animality, Humiliation...
 9 years ago '05        #69
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 slimgangsta18 said:
Im done talking to you with the "mook would take a L" story. your the only one in this thread think mook would take an L against Okwerdz.
I wouldn't count on that. There's actually one or two people in here that keep up with the battle scene(s) & understand them. How many battles has Mook even had? 25? :rolleyes:

slimgangsta18 said:
It's whatever, cause Okwerdz was dissing the east about stealing slangs, gangs & their battling style.
Arsonal could've said something in the same relation but as you know, he was on their turf. so I don't blame dude.
Ok was using homecourt advantages with an overhyped crowd answering to the weakest lines.
Could he? Because the East did steal slang & did jack gang names. Both of them are true. What's the truth Arsonal's gonna come with? Hip hop started in the East??? lol, he did say "the West look up to us". Creative eh?

And of course both battlers have to be aware of the crowd around them but, again, because this was promo, it really doesn't affect any "outcome", only temporary reaction.

slimgangsta18 said:
Arsonol did said some nice s**t but didn't get that same response as Ok did.
What is this "nice s**t" that he said? I'd really like to know. I thought he had a couple of decent lines, & some even got reaction. But since you know he had "nice s**t", point it out.

slimgangsta18 said:
Okwerdz had to stop rapping every bar he spit. NOT that serious.
It's no secret Ok's somewhat of a legend in the West Coast battle scene. Obviously that's a factor. But I think Ok's delivery & brutally relevant bars were the main reasons for the reactions he was getting. Again, this has to be put into the context of long-standing friction between two scenes. And Ok was actually coming tougher than the guy from the "gun/gangsta" scene. The whole performance was fairly epic.

slimgangsta18 said:
Dude would've said something bad about west on some personal s**t, chances are he might've got snuff or worse. you can't determine what will happen, professional or not.
"on some personal s**t" - like what? This is what I'm saying. I think if Arsonal had anything TRUE & creative to say, he'd have said it. But he didn't have it. And Ok might've got "snuff or worse" for mentioning the Grape Street Crips (from Watts or NJ) but still said it. There's always going to be a "possibility" of something happening. But hey, Arsonal comes from a scene where 12389749823754983 gun rhymes are used. And yet most of these gun rappers are still alive. So it's not that serious. And, again, Grind Time West is professional & pays special attention to ensuring out of towners don't get into bulls**t.

slimgangsta18 said:
On another note, Iron is nice but come on be serious, you think he murdering Lux, Mook, Goodz or Clips when Math murdered his a.ss?
Even If Iron did win it wasn't by a landslide. so he'll have a way harder time with those guys.

"when Math murdered his a.ss? Even If Iron did win it" - oh, that's what I call conviction lol. Look, Iron/Math was close. Iron didn't come all that great & Math still didn't beat him. None of this changes the fact that no real "names" want to see Iron out East. And I'd bet, that not many want to see Ok now either. It's not worth it for a gun rapper, plain & simple. And yeah, if Ok just mopped up Arsonal like it was nothing, Ok & Iron would probably both mop up Lux's other little goons. Lux himself, is another matter.
I thought you were done with Mook btw? Again, the guy has some great bars. Just not too many of them. That's the real difference between a Mook & an Iron. Both have had great bars, but Iron has had more of them, & will have more of them in future. I really don't think Mook has many, if any, real bombs left.

slimgangsta18 said:
How you figure Grind Time Not Nerds??? lmao...you can't speak in that department.
How do you figure they are? lmao...you can't speak in that department.
 9 years ago '05        #70
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 478 478
 Phesus said:
[B]n*ggas like made up s**t over real s**t.....wow........these days of hiphop is very sad
thats not the case... this battlin s**t is jus diff ppl opinions....
and if u cant have a opinion in hip hop then it is sad...

~Menace~ said:
^If yu know what he's going to talk about how is that creative? What exactly was creative from his verse?

^Comedy relief will win battles, especially because arsonal didn't really have that many actual good punchlines
1. For ur 1st response.... u tryin to make it seem like im sayin ars is the best creative person battlin ever... No stop it... Im sayin ive heard him battle b4 and i know how he will come... this my 1st time seein Ok... but if he rap about personal s**t most of the time... guess wat... i know wat hes goen talk about too... dont try to play me like im jus talkin...

2nd. i dont even care about punchlines in a since of.. U said a tight punchlin...
I like when u connect a whole lot of s**t together around one punchline...

Im not even hatin on OK.. Not at all.. Im not sayin he sucked....
I mean the dude did good... Like he held his ground.. Its not like he just lost....
He doesnt suck... But wit that said... Im not gone give him a win...
Jus because his s**t was real and ars s**t was made up...
The battle rules should have been set to personal then... Nothin made up...

Jamaro85 said:
Ok took it because of home court, thats what it all boiled down to.

Basically it comes down to Ok getting personal, addressing the f!ght Klub/Grind Time situation, and his raw aggresion. He took advantage of being on his home turf and he made that s**t hit as hard as he could. He maximized the home court advantage and addressed everything that needed to be addressed, and thats all that it came down to.

Arsonal is cool, but when it comes to Grind Time its about going in on other dude getting personal. Arsonal had some bars, he came with it. BIG UPS to him for coming out West because home court advantage was everything here. Damn near all of Arsonal's bars were just random bars that he could use against anybody, and thats how a lot of these f!ght Klub cats are. He does recycle bars, everything he threw at Hollow in OT he already said against Tech 9 @ Lion's Den.

TO SUM IT ALL UP, in MY OPINION, Okwerdz won this s**t because he maximized every advantage he had with home court. He said a lot of truth even if most of it was going at the East Coast battle scene and not Arsonal himself. Arsonal couldn't try to s**t on the West sitting in the middle of hundreds of West Coast cats. Okwerdz shouldn't be coronated as the best battle rapper because he couldn't pull this out East. He done started up some s**t with everything he said, even if he said he got respect for Iron, Mook, Lux, Math, etc, but he done started some s**t. If they battled anywhere else Ok wouldn't be able to say the same s**t and Arsonal wouldn't have to hold back.

Home court is what it was all about, but with having that Ok took it.
^^ but i agree wit this s**t right here.... And i agree he won off the strength of where he was at and he maxed his adv... But thats it...

But like i said i agree wit dude ^ because OK could not pull this s**t in the east coast...
thats why i mentioned diff opinions that ppl have...

Last edited by meercy; 06-12-2009 at 09:34 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #71
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
^
Talking about setting rules to "personal" pre-battle...wtf. You kinda sound like you don't know how the battle scene operates. And yeah, indicating that you prefer fictional s**t to realistic s**t really does make it seem like you should never, ever, ever be asked your opinion on a battle.

That said lol, can you actually name any nice bars Arsonal came with? All the dudes who think Arsonal got it seem to struggle to cite any nice bars by him.

Also I dunno if you're aware, but it's ironic you're classifying Ok as being the tough one & Arsonal being the funny one. That's another aspect you have to take into account. Ok set out to destroy Arsonal by coming tougher than the guy from the "tough" battle scene, since the guys from that scene tend to dismiss Ok's scene as having too many "jokes". So yeah, unless someone's gonna point out these great Arsonal bars I missed, then it would seem Ok really did achieve that, whether you meant to acknowledge it or not.
 9 years ago '04        #72
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
CalcuoCuchicheo

]I wouldn't count on that. There's actually one or two people in here that keep up with the battle scene(s) & understand them. How many battles has Mook even had? 25? :rolleyes:
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THINKS THAT IN HERE. MAKE A THREAD with a Poll TO SEE OTHERWISE, WATCH WHO GET THE MOST VOTES!

Could he? Because the East did steal slang & did jack gang names. Both of them are true. What's the truth Arsonal's gonna come with? Hip hop started in the East??? lol, he did say "the West look up to us". Creative eh?

And of course both battlers have to be aware of the crowd around them but, again, because this was promo, it really doesn't affect any "outcome", only temporary reaction.
Truth Hurts, same way arsonal would've said something about the west that was truth yet a diss. They wasn't gonna cheer for his a.ss, truth or false. stop telling yourself that.

What is this "nice s**t" that he said? I'd really like to know. I thought he had a couple of decent lines, & some even got reaction. But since you know he had "nice s**t", point it out.
I'll post it later but dude did say some nice s**t. give him that much, damn.

"on some personal s**t" - like what? This is what I'm saying. I think if Arsonal had anything TRUE & creative to say, he'd have said it. But he didn't have it. And Ok might've got "snuff or worse" for mentioning the Grape Street Crips (from Watts or NJ) but still said it. There's always going to be a "possibility" of something happening. But hey, Arsonal comes from a scene where 12389749823754983 gun rhymes are used. And yet most of these gun rappers are still alive. So it's not that serious. And, again, Grind Time West is professional & pays special attention to ensuring out of towners don't get into bulls**t.
Dude, people get hurt in battle scenes, you SHOULD know this since you keep up with them. you talking if police monitor this s**t..lol. anything CAN happen there. All goons with no bodyguards.

"when Math murdered his a.ss? Even If Iron did win it" - oh, that's what I call conviction lol. Look, Iron/Math was close. Iron didn't come all that great & Math still didn't beat him. None of this changes the fact that no real "names" want to see Iron out East. And I'd bet, that not many want to see Ok now either. It's not worth it for a gun rapper, plain & simple. And yeah, if Ok just mopped up Arsonal like it was nothing, Ok & Iron would probably both mop up Lux's other little goons. Lux himself, is another matter.
I thought you were done with Mook btw? Again, the guy has some great bars. Just not too many of them. That's the real difference between a Mook & an Iron. Both have had great bars, but Iron has had more of them, & will have more of them in future. I really don't think Mook has many, if any, real bombs left.
Ok & Iron murdering Lux Clips Goodz etc......Just STFU your funny.

How do you figure they are? lmao...you can't speak in that department.

Cause they are, Suburbs a.ss rappers.
 06-12-2009, 11:03 PM         #73
~Menace~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meercy said:

[B]1. For ur 1st response.... u tryin to make it seem like im sayin ars is the best creative person battlin ever... No stop it... Im sayin ive heard him battle b4 and i know how he will come... this my 1st time seein Ok... but if he rap about personal s**t most of the time... guess wat... i know wat hes goen talk about too... dont try to play me like im jus talkin...

2nd. i dont even care about punchlines in a since of.. U said a tight punchlin...
I like when u connect a whole lot of s**t together around one punchline...
^"1."- Same goes with me, I've seen a few Arsonal battles and this is the first I've seen from OK...lol @ "stop it", i asked you a simple question which yu didn't answer, I'll ask again: "What exactly was creative from his verse?" ...N so your saying you saw all of those personals coming?...Sorry but yu play yourself kid

"2nd"- "in a since of?"...Im guessing(and hoping) you meant "in a SENSE of"...But it all just comes down to opinion on that, I'd much rather have a punchline every other bar(which neither of this rapper's really did, except for OK at times) then dropping 5-8 bars and then a punchline, that's just too much filler
 9 years ago '04        #74
Phesus 1 heat pts OP
space
space
I can see alot of people in here would suck as jugdes....hahaha
 9 years ago '04        #75
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Phesus said:
I can see alot of people in here would suck as jugdes....hahaha
Not really, Ok did win but a rematch i think arsonal can take him if he do homework.
 06-12-2009, 11:31 PM         #76
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arsenal k!lled that kid but the crowd was behind Okwerdz on some BS because most of that s**t wasn't worth all the ooohs and aahs.
 9 years ago '04        #77
Phesus 1 heat pts OP
space
space
ok whatever...I give up.....it's like talking to walls around here....lol
 9 years ago '05        #78
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THINKS THAT IN HERE. MAKE A THREAD with a Poll TO SEE OTHERWISE, WATCH WHO GET THE MOST VOTES!
So first I'm "the only one", then I'm to make a poll to see "who get the most votes"? Which is it?

At the end of the day, I'm not the only one in here who thinks that. It's pretty obvious, because I know one or two of these people are real battle heads.

And as for a poll, LOL. Most of the people on this site have no knowledge of the battle scene, & actually most of the people in this thread have shown they have no knowledge of it too. What would a poll prove? That's like telling me to refer to WSHH for viable opinions.

slimgangsta18 said:
Truth Hurts, same way arsonal would've said something about the west that was truth yet a diss. They wasn't gonna cheer for his a.ss, truth or false. stop telling yourself that.
"arsonal would've said something" - again, WHAT? What would he have said? What could he have said? You're still failing on this point, big time.

If it's true & creative, it gets reaction. That simple.

slimgangsta18 said:
I'll post it later but dude did say some nice s**t. give him that much, damn.
Well whenever suits you. Seems like none of you guys will ever get round to it.
On the first few listens, it sounded like Arsonal actually had s**t, but the more you watch, you realise he had nothing. His best line didn't even come during one of his rounds: "intelligent". Good comeback. Pity he couldn't put it in rhyme form.

slimgangsta18 said:
Dude, people get hurt in battle scenes, you SHOULD know this since you keep up with them. you talking if police monitor this s**t..lol. anything CAN happen there. All goons with no bodyguards.
And yet, most people don't. Especially when it's handled professionally.

You're right though, "anything CAN happen" so people should stop battling altogether. Or just be really, really nice to one another when they do. :rolleyes:

slimgangsta18 said:
Ok & Iron murdering Lux Clips Goodz etc......Just STFU your funny.
Where did I say anything about them "murdering Lux"? I think if you learned how to read, you'd see I said Lux himself was another matter i.e. not a scrub like Clips or Goodz.

But yeah, Arsonal just got s**tted on. Are Clips & Goodz that much better? They sound just as one dimensional & generally wack tbh.

slimgangsta18 said:
Cause they are, Suburbs a.ss rappers.
You know where they live? That's a bit gay.
 06-13-2009, 03:48 PM         #79
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okwerdz ain't all that, but arsenal sucks. yall n*ggas still like them weak and played out "gun bustin'" and "f**k you girl" punchlines...? smh....
 06-14-2009, 04:28 AM         #80
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okwerdz is not as dope as some of you are making him to be, it takes him 1o minutes to get one bar out then pauses then he puts too much on his cuss words, that s**ts retarded, arsenal got em, but i f**ks with stockton though 209 goes hard
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago