Okwerdz (Grindtime) vs Arsenal (Fight Klub) LORD JESUS!!!!!

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-12-2009, 02:40 PM         #41
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

Okwerdz & Iron would be tightly matched. You've got to remember Ok's been doing this since Iron was AM Boogie.

Mook would eat a loss.

Jones & Math...depends on the crowd. I think if you take away crowd influence, Ok would outgun them line for line.

iron would beast ok.....i don't think it would be as close as you're proclaiming....iron already took out thesaurus,and i think thesaurus is better than ok....

and math,and serius again i will say will bring it because sun is white...math spit the best s**t i've ever seen from him against iron solomon....for that reason exactly in my opinion...
 9 years ago '05        #42
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 HotepSuns said:
iron would beast ok.....i don't think it would be as close as you're proclaiming....iron already took out thesaurus,and i think thesaurus is better than ok....

and math,and serius again i will say will bring it because sun is white...math spit the best s**t i've ever seen from him against iron solomon....for that reason exactly in my opinion...
"took out"?? Nah, Iron came with a couple years preparation. TheSaurus came largely free'ing, after having just competed in a tournament that Iron merely spectated at. Iron beat him, no doubt. But even Iron would cringe at people saying he "took out" TheSaurus. So I don't think that's a reference point for forecasting the outcome of an Iron/Ok battle, it's just a different ball game altogether. If you knew the first thing about Ok's history, you'd consider yourself a chump for thinking Iron would "beast" him. Even Iron wouldn't think he would "beast" him! lol

I think TheSaurus is a nicer battler than Ok too, even though Ok's delivery is mean.

If Math spit the best you ever seen from him against Iron, "because sun is white" - what's he gonna do, recycle? And if Math came his best, & Iron didn't, & the winner of Iron/Math was pretty inconclusive...what does that tell you?

It's unlikely there'd be mop-ups by any party if Ok faced Iron, Math or Jones.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-12-2009 at 02:55 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #43
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
 MegaTON said:
okwerdz got skraped! that n*gga straightup sucked
I'm staying neutral but at first wanted Ars to take it but Okwerds did his homework and came with it, He took it easily...

And for those who are talking about Mook wouldn't have a chance... you're crazy... OK even said in his rhymes that Mook was top 5 of the names he called... I think Mook would take him out personally but we'll see if T-Rex takes s**t personal and calls OK out
 06-12-2009, 03:53 PM         #44
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ yall hypin up this whiteboy
dude got merked

im convinced this place is full of whiteboys
 9 years ago '04        #45
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 HotepSuns said:

Well that battle was before Saurus started doing written street battle format s**t, and it was pretty much all off top. This was sometime after Scribble '05 when they both lost to Justice so that was awhile back. Solomon came prepared too where The Saurus just winged it I guess. Honestly Saurus didn't even get his written s**t right until his last battle against Dumbfoundead. I'd love to see a rematch.
 06-12-2009, 04:22 PM         #46
Classefied 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GTFOH

What the f**k is yall watching... how can you NOT see that the crowd was overhyping that okwerdz dude....
yeah he was personal... had some aight bars... most of it was simple and typical as f**k

that n*gga ARS came creative as f**k...
l
 06-12-2009, 04:24 PM         #47
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"took out"?? Nah, Iron came with a couple years preparation. TheSaurus came largely free'ing, after having just competed in a tournament that Iron merely spectated at. Iron beat him, no doubt. But even Iron would cringe at people saying he "took out" TheSaurus. So I don't think that's a reference point for forecasting the outcome of an Iron/Ok battle, it's just a different ball game altogether. If you knew the first thing about Ok's history, you'd consider yourself a chump for thinking Iron would "beast" him. Even Iron wouldn't think he would "beast" him! lol

I think TheSaurus is a nicer battler than Ok too, even though Ok's delivery is mean.

If Math spit the best you ever seen from him against Iron, "because sun is white" - what's he gonna do, recycle? And if Math came his best, & Iron didn't, & the winner of Iron/Math was pretty inconclusive...what does that tell you?

It's unlikely there'd be mop-ups by any party if Ok faced Iron, Math or Jones.

in that battle he got at thesaurus..but yeah it was clear that thesaurus was coming strictly off the top,and i would love to see a re-match for that very reason,because i respect thesaurus battle game,and think he's among the better battlers..based on a lot of other battles i've seen him in....

the reason why i say iron would beast ok,is because iron is great with the comeback verse...he's a half spit off the top half spit written type battler.....he capitalizes off of what you jus said before he goes in for the complete k!ll..and generally his intial comeback off the top is dope enough to set up the rest of his bars.....but i would like to see the battle go down..i think it would be interesting...

i thought iron beat math...and in me saying that math would get at sun because he's white..doesn't mean he has a stash of white jokes...it just means he's that much more souped up to win to where he comes with his A game......also ok is from cali so that's even more ammo/motivation....it's just a competitive thing...
 06-12-2009, 04:25 PM         #48
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Well that battle was before Saurus started doing written street battle format s**t, and it was pretty much all off top. This was sometime after Scribble '05 when they both lost to Justice so that was awhile back. Solomon came prepared too where The Saurus just winged it I guess. Honestly Saurus didn't even get his written s**t right until his last battle against Dumbfoundead. I'd love to see a rematch.

i agree with you...i would love to see a re-match....
 06-12-2009, 04:26 PM         #49
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That captain planet line OK did it with that.

Arsonal got the first rd.
OK got the 2nd. Wow at the crocodile hat part.
OK got him with the fact thats all these n*ggas talk about guns and more guns so he got that 3rd I guess.

It was close tho def.

So u said it was no judges?? Good so either can say they won.

Last edited by Andre3000; 06-12-2009 at 04:31 PM..
 06-12-2009, 04:29 PM         #50
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn arsonal k!lled that n*gga when dude was going off it was some s**t that had nothing to do with arsonal he start battling f!ght klub lots of yelling no punchlines

ps: f!ght klub and lion's den will murder grind time east west midwest and south
 9 years ago '09        #51
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
@ y'all saying Ock won...
dude just got his weak punch lines hyped by his home fans. ock was playing to the crowd so hard, but it ain't work on a neutral like myself. arsonal's lines are meaner than dude's. i'm just calling it as i see it, no bias @ all, seeing as though i'm from NO coast.
ock = elementary

__________________ (flatlined) @ "u a perverted pedophile & u resemble peter griffin"
 9 years ago '05        #52
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
in that battle he got at thesaurus..but yeah it was clear that thesaurus was coming strictly off the top,and i would love to see a re-match for that very reason,because i respect thesaurus battle game,and think he's among the better battlers..based on a lot of other battles i've seen him in....

the reason why i say iron would beast ok,is because iron is great with the comeback verse...he's a half spit off the top half spit written type battler.....he capitalizes off of what you jus said before he goes in for the complete k!ll..and generally his intial comeback off the top is dope enough to set up the rest of his bars.....but i would like to see the battle go down..i think it would be interesting...

i thought iron beat math...and in me saying that math would get at sun because he's white..doesn't mean he has a stash of white jokes...it just means he's that much more souped up to win to where he comes with his A game......also ok is from cali so that's even more ammo/motivation....it's just a competitive thing...
Iron is more than "half" written. The reason he's a beast, particularly in the East, is becomes he's a great writer but is also nice enough with battle freestyle to come with rebuttals. Thing is, Okwerdz is a much, much better freestyler than Iron, in general. In terms of battling, this probably isn't as apparent as Iron's freestyle game revolves around battling. But there's no way, written/freestyle/mixed, Iron would "beast" Ok. Again, Ok was doing this before Iron was. There's no room for slipping with him in big battles. He's a professional at this. And that's not me trying to gas him, because Iron would go toe-to-toe with him. It would be insane, but no-one would be getting mopped.

If that's the best Math can come, he's not going to come any fresher against another "white" kid. Based on what you're saying, he'd lose against Ok or Iron, if they battled again lol.

markus1127 said:
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn arsonal k!lled that n*gga when dude was going off it was some s**t that had nothing to do with arsonal he start battling f!ght klub lots of yelling no punchlines

ps: f!ght klub and lion's den will murder grind time east west midwest and south
Okwerdz didn't use personals? He said that:
- Chingy owned him;
- he recycles;
- he choked on Gladiators;
- no-one in the West knows him;
- Arsonal tried to swerve Ok on the time;
- he only spits filler & only has a couple bars;
- this gangster does video blogs about fabricated beef;
- he lost to the fake Tec9 while Ok did a track with the real Tech N9ne;
- he's part of a gang that jacked its name from West Coast Crips;
- wordplay about his gang;
- wordplay about New Jersey;
- making a direct comparison between him & Crooked I;
- referencing Loaded Lux as his boss;
- referencing his education;
- he doesn't live what he raps;
- him & his scene revolve around limited fake gun rhymes;
- he's got limited battle history;
- him & his affiliates act like divas when it comes to arranging battles;
- getting at him for acting c*cky;
- telling him he just got beat & to leave his belt;
- disses towards the East Coast that Arsonal represents are fairly applicable;
- Lastly, Arsonal is the champ on f!ght Klub. So most the f!ght Klub references are applicable. ESPECIALLY when Arsonal was acting like GT wasn't s**t against Hollow.

Why don't you tell us what Arsonal lines got at Ok personally & won him the battle, in your opinion?

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-12-2009 at 05:12 PM..
 06-12-2009, 06:07 PM         #53
~Menace~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Classefied said:
GTFOH

What the f**k is yall watching... how can you NOT see that the crowd was overhyping that okwerdz dude....
yeah he was personal... had some aight bars... most of it was simple and typical as f**k

that n*gga ARS came creative as f**k...
l
What was creative about arsonal's verse?
 9 years ago '08        #54
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
who won that battle with arsenal and some next dude, they was do mad promo on wshh
 9 years ago '05        #55
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
I can't see how this dude Okwerdz got it. The lines was basic and overhyped and most of them had nothing to do with Arsenal directly. Even if you claim Arsenal's gun threats and mom stories in not cannon still Okwerdz It seemed like he just went on a rant about f!ght Klub battles and all that. He skill is exactly like his name just okay words, nothing worth hypin.
 9 years ago '04        #56
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Mook's simply not as nice as Ok. It's funny because I swear the scene's been through this before with Iron; where everybody said he'd get eaten...now I think people know he'd beast on most "battlers" that are rated. Same with Ok. He'd just outwrite Mook, no two ways about it.

Barely? Arsonal was s**tted on. It was almost sad.

Maybe you want to tell us all when Okwerdz has been talking s**t about writtens? And then tell us how it relates to Grind Time? It's a WRITTEN LEAGUE. There's no contradiction there. Ok & Arsonal both turned up with writtens & one got s**tted on. Simple.

Neutral ground? Like where? Who's taking a whole event to "neutral ground"? Tell me, how come f!ght Klub wouldn't let Ok k!ll this guy in their own event?

"he would've still loss by dissing the west" - why does he need to diss the West? Can he not get by without it? And, in fact, sometimes coming that brutal gets a response. Arsonal couldn't take it "personal" because he simply doesn't have the writing ability.

"while they judge on crowd control" - 1. The battle wasn't judged. It's a promo battle. 2. When the battles are judged, they're judged on a variety of factors, & Grind Time West probably has the best judging any battle league has ever had.

"setup for him to lose" - but if he was really better than Ok, wouldn't his lines match up? f**k the crowd. How come his lines didn't compete? Too "easy".

The f**k you think ok was doing? dissing the east, f!ght klub & the lions den as a whole. you really think he would diss the west like OK was dissing the east & come out with a win or no bruises? what world you living in? Not to mention them OVERHYPED a.ss lines, gtfoh. Half of them s**ts wasn't even serious but everybody hype like Nerds at a E3 Conference. Mook would eat dude up. As for iron solomon, he's nice but not as nice to say "he'll beast'd on most rappers that was rated" Dude recycle lines like arsonal does, chill. Yeah it's a written league but when you whine about writtens but come with writtens is fake as hell. why can't you see that? it's ok to be a hypocrite now? like i said, BARELY. bar for bar arsonal got him but it's crowd control. Neutral would be somewhere that's in Las Vegas or In the south or midwest. f!ght klub don't control his battles, due battle on different dvd's or promo's.

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 06-12-2009 at 06:26 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #57
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Neohuey89 said:
I can't see how this dude Okwerdz got it. The lines was basic and overhyped and most of them had nothing to do with Arsenal directly. Even if you claim Arsenal's gun threats and mom stories in not cannon still Okwerdz It seemed like he just went on a rant about f!ght Klub battles and all that. He skill is exactly like his name just okay words, nothing worth hypin.
- Chingy owned him;
- he recycles;
- Lastly, Arsonal is the champ on f!ght Klub. So most the f!ght Klub references are applicable. ESPECIALLY when Arsonal was acting like GT wasn't s**t against Hollow.

Why don't you tell us what Arsonal lines got at Ok personally & won him the battle, in your opinion?

slimgangsta18 said:
The f**k you think ok was doing? dissing the east, f!ght klub & the lions den as a whole. you really think he would diss the west like OK was dissing the east & come out with a win or no bruises? what world you living in? Not to mention them OVERHYPED a.ss lines, gtfoh. Half of them s**ts wasn't even serious but everybody hype like Nerds at a E3 Conference. Mook would eat dude up. As for iron solomon, he's nice but not as nice to say "he'll beast'd on most rappers that was rated" Dude recycle lines like arsonal does, chill. Yeah it's a written league but when you whine about writtens but come with writtens is fake as hell. why can't you see that? it's ok to be a hypocrite now? like i said, BARELY. bar for bar arsonal got him but it's crowd control. Neutral would be somewhere that's in Las Vegas or In the south or midwest. f!ght klub don't control his battles, due battle on different dvd's or promo's.
I think Ok was primarily going against a scene. The friction between "gun rappers" & "Scribble rappers" has been around for ages. When he's s**tting on the dude's whole style, by referencing f!ght Klub & the Lion's Den, he's going at Arsonal himself as well. And the East Coast s**t that was thrown in, also related to Arsonal.

Wtf is Arsonal going to diss Ok for in relation to being from the West Coast? No, seriously, you should try & answer this question, because obviously Arsonal couldn't. If he came with some creative & relevant bars about Ok & the West, some of the crowd would acknowledge it; there was a lot of out of towners there too remember. You see dudes like Pumpkinhead in there. And these are the smartest battle crowds you're going to come across, anyway. On top of that, it's not judged. So if you say something really, really nice then the world's going to see it, right? And the world's not from the West.
"with a win" - wtf are you talking about? IT WASN'T JUDGED. No official winner or loser.

As for "bruises", if you actually knew anything about Grind Time West, you'd know it's pretty professional. No-one's getting jumped at this thing. Lush is even on rapmusic talking about asking real Grape Street Crips to chill, because they weren't particularly pleased with Arsonal & his goons claiming their s**t. Point is, unless he comes out with some outrageous "f**k Mac Dre" type of s**t (obviously Ok never said anything near that disrespectful in regards to the East Coast, New York or anything other than Arsonal & his boys) then there's no real danger.

"everybody hype like Nerds" - the battle crowds are generally hyped at these events. But yeah, any & all allusion to "nerds" is sweet, because that's what all the f!ght Klub guys pretended they were dealing with. Then their champ got ripped.

Mook would be too scared to battle Ok; & he'd eat the loss. Mook has about 10 nice bars in his entire catalogue. And he recycled them well.

Oh Iron recycles - but he's a better writer & better freestyle battler than pretty much everyone on the East Coast. That's why dudes avoid him too.

Again, cite when Ok was "whining about writtens". When people turn up to freestyle battles with writtens, people have called them on it. Not in written battles. Don't you get it??

As I said before, f**k the crowd. Line for line Ok s**tted all over the dude. What good, relevant bars did Arsonal have? Seriously, list them.

So Las Vegas...in the West. Bet that would be a problem afterwards. Midwest? South? At what event? It's impractical for these dudes to battle anywhere but the big East or West events. An East Coast event organiser couldn't - or wouldn't - put it together, a West Coast event organiser did. Doesn't really matter. You could have the battle on the moon & Arsonal still lost, big time.
 06-12-2009, 07:33 PM         #58
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That crowd was actually pretty fair IMO. They didnt get at him for saying the white s**t. and they did there "wows and whos" appropriately. If he woulda went to NY them n*ggas would be ruthless.
 9 years ago '04        #59
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
- Chingy owned him;
- he recycles;

I think Ok was primarily going against a scene. The friction between "gun rappers" & "Scribble rappers" has been around for ages. When he's s**tting on the dude's whole style, by referencing f!ght Klub & the Lion's Den, he's going at Arsonal himself as well. And the East Coast s**t that was thrown in, also related to Arsonal.

Wtf is Arsonal going to diss Ok for in relation to being from the West Coast? No, seriously, you should try & answer this question, because obviously Arsonal couldn't. If he came with some creative & relevant bars about Ok & the West, some of the crowd would acknowledge it; there was a lot of out of towners there too remember. You see dudes like Pumpkinhead in there. And these are the smartest battle crowds you're going to come across, anyway. On top of that, it's not judged. So if you say something really, really nice then the world's going to see it, right? And the world's not from the West.
"with a win" - wtf are you talking about? IT WASN'T JUDGED. No official winner or loser.

As for "bruises", if you actually knew anything about Grind Time West, you'd know it's pretty professional. No-one's getting jumped at this thing. Lush is even on rapmusic talking about asking real Grape Street Crips to chill, because they weren't particularly pleased with Arsonal & his goons claiming their s**t. Point is, unless he comes out with some outrageous "f**k Mac Dre" type of s**t (obviously Ok never said anything near that disrespectful in regards to the East Coast, New York or anything other than Arsonal & his boys) then there's no real danger.

"everybody hype like Nerds" - the battle crowds are generally hyped at these events. But yeah, any & all allusion to "nerds" is sweet, because that's what all the f!ght Klub guys pretended they were dealing with. Then their champ got ripped.

Mook would be too scared to battle Ok; & he'd eat the loss. Mook has about 10 nice bars in his entire catalogue. And he recycled them well.

Oh Iron recycles - but he's a better writer & better freestyle battler than pretty much everyone on the East Coast. That's why dudes avoid him too.

Again, cite when Ok was "whining about writtens". When people turn up to freestyle battles with writtens, people have called them on it. Not in written battles. Don't you get it??

As I said before, f**k the crowd. Line for line Ok s**tted all over the dude. What good, relevant bars did Arsonal have? Seriously, list them.

So Las Vegas...in the West. Bet that would be a problem afterwards. Midwest? South? At what event? It's impractical for these dudes to battle anywhere but the big East or West events. An East Coast event organiser couldn't - or wouldn't - put it together, a West Coast event organiser did. Doesn't really matter. You could have the battle on the moon & Arsonal still lost, big time.
Im done talking to you with the "mook would take a L" story. your the only one in this thread think mook would take an L against Okwerdz . Wtf is Arsonal going to diss Ok for in relation to being from the West Coast? It's whatever, cause Okwerdz was dissing the east about stealing slangs, gangs & their battling style. Arsonal could've said something in the same relation but as you know, he was on their turf. so I don't blame dude. Ok was using homecourt advantages with an overhyped crowd answering to the weakest lines. Arsonol did said some nice s**t but didn't get that same response as Ok did. Okwerdz had to stop rapping every bar he spit. NOT that serious. Dude would've said something bad about west on some personal s**t, chances are he might've got snuff or worse. you can't determine what will happen, professional or not. On another note, Iron is nice but come on be serious, you think he murdering Lux, Mook, Goodz or Clips when Math murdered his a.ss? Even If Iron did win it wasn't by a landslide. so he'll have a way harder time with those guys. How you figure Grind Time Not Nerds??? lmao...you can't speak in that department.

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 06-12-2009 at 08:01 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #60
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
if i wanted to look at this on sum true life s**t... ok>>>
if i wanna look at it on sum creativity and crazy punchlines... Ars>>>

Now with that said....I wanna see sumbody jus get out created wit the bars....
That means if both players is creative & funny as hell its a hard battle...
Its tuff to judge... But this wasnt the case...Ok was sayin sum real but plain s**t...

Its coo to say real s**t about a person... But if he threw sum funny s**t in it as well...
He could have took this battle very easily... but thats not the case....

Everybody know Ars is gone be creative and funny and talk s3x...lol...
So its expected... its jus he has to use it against the opponet to the viewers likings...

So i see wat ppl are sayin about OK...
He did come wit sum real tuff s**t... He did good....

But u gotta understand ARS as well...
This is how he battles... u shouldnt expect nothin diff...

Ill say this... if 2 battle & one of them has a funny side to his bars....
that person gone win at the end of the match... Thats how it is....
It jus make it seem like u have been beat in the battle... Even if u went in....IMO..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago