Okwerdz (Grindtime) vs Arsenal (Fight Klub) LORD JESUS!!!!!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
VanKwisH 
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 0 0
wow that was a great battle... but i gotta say okwerdz took this one... he got in so many good punchlines and crazy personal stuff... where's the other vids at ??
 8 years ago '05        #22
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Phesus said:
I made the post and I agree with you....

Okwerdz is in the same boat battle/style wise with ....Jae Millz....Iron Solomon...
Reignman....Philly Swain....Head Ice.....Real Deal.....Yung ZM.....and yes "Delievery and Crowd Control" is there deadly weapons.....so when they throw in Mad Personals and some fresh Punchlines with that s**t ..it's damn near r*pe

Arsenal falls in line with ...Lux...Murda Mook....Aye-Verb....T-Rex....Math....... They the cats that actually got crazy "Creative Punchlines" and "Wordplay".......and if you add Delievery and Crowd Control to that s**t it is also r*pe

Then you got ....Hollow Da Don....Serious Jones.....Jin.....Iron Solomon(Throw him in this too)
Surgeon General (freestyles most of the time) who's kings of mixing Writtens up with punchlines and saying some funny as s**t.....

Even tho Tech Nine is the funnest n*gga battling I have ever seen

but with all that said so you know I actually stay up on this battle s**t and not just talking out of the side of my a.ss....... I'm sorry in this battle Arsenal didn't come wack at all....it's just Okwerdz did that much better....he s**tted on him like I have never seen before.....that PERSONAL REAL TO LIFE s**t!...killed them CREATIVE FALSE PUNCHLINES!! this time around.....just being honest!....HOLLA!!

Real Talk I agree. Reading this thread I knew alot of cats would have chosen Okwerdz but Arsonal came real nice but didn't have that aggression which mask alot of things said.
 06-12-2009, 09:04 AM         #23
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
ok got him...but iron,mook,jones,math..would give it to duke...
..i'd prolly scratch Mook off that list...and if Serius brings the A game...yeah
 8 years ago '04        #24
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3140 3140
 YoungGQ said:
..i'd prolly scratch Mook off that list...and if Serius brings the A game...yeah
scratch mook? mook is like the mike jordan of battling. lux is like lebron.
 8 years ago '05        #25
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Nah Mook probably top 5 right not, not top 3.

Serius Jones is a.ss and been a.ss.

I like Millz and Head Ice.
 8 years ago '04        #26
space
space
Now that i've seen this battle, I say it's a tie. Arsonal was setup to lose, Grindtime usually battle ppl within the same region, not NJ vs. Cali, STL Vs LA plus the battle was in the west not on neutral ground.

1. Any n*gga comes to a battle and say "I wonna go first" already letting me know it's written. I know mostly everyone brings written's but grind time rappers always criticize ppl who write writtens for a battle but since it's Okwerdz he gets a passed

2. That crowd was overhyping Okwerdz, every punchline was not even great & they saying ooooohhh to his weakest s**t. He did came at Arsonal head though. When Arsonal said something nice, he had to earn his "ooooohhh's" from the crowd which wasn't as loud as Ok.

3. Arsonal f**ked up on his transformers punchlines saying Optimus prime is the leader of the decepticons.

That's why i say it's a tie cause grind time decides on the crowd & of course the crowd gonna favor okwerds cause he's from the west & arsonal dissed grind time battling Hollow da don so they return the favor.
 06-12-2009, 09:46 AM         #27
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illmaculate & thesaurus >>>>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '05        #28
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
the grape street crip bar i just knew was gonna get somebody shot when i heard that
 8 years ago '04        #29
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
Battle rappers are like street ballers. Very few make it to the big leagues.
 8 years ago '06        #30
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 757 757
 TDH Music said:
Arsonal k!lled this dude.
pound for pound he really did...
 8 years ago '04        #31
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
ima give it to ars... the reason is ok stayed pausing between his bars that s**t annoyed me. and like some of yall stated the crowd was ohhhn n ahhhhn for the simplest bars. ok went hard at him hard body but i feel ars came more correct imo. great battle none the less...one of the best i seen in awhile.
 8 years ago '04        #32
Phesus 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
Personals vs Punchlines.......sorry I like true s**t more
 8 years ago '05        #33
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Dash420 said:
Ok is nice but he is no where near Arsenal lyrically...he was is more delivery than anything but it was a decent battle
Okwerdz is beyond Arsonal lyrically. Rhyme patterns, creativity, punches. He's got him everywhere. And his delivery here was super clean. Only thing Arsonal could argue is he got a more muted reaction. But it's fairly irrelevant. He got beasted on - plain & simple.

HotepSuns said:
ok got him...but iron,mook,jones,math..would give it to duke...
Okwerdz & Iron would be tightly matched. You've got to remember Ok's been doing this since Iron was AM Boogie.

Mook would eat a loss.

Jones & Math...depends on the crowd. I think if you take away crowd influence, Ok would outgun them line for line.

slimgangsta18 said:
Now that i've seen this battle, I say it's a tie. Arsonal was setup to lose, Grindtime usually battle ppl within the same region, not NJ vs. Cali, STL Vs LA plus the battle was in the west not on neutral ground.

1. Any n*gga comes to a battle and say "I wonna go first" already letting me know it's written. I know mostly everyone brings written's but grind time rappers always criticize ppl who write writtens for a battle but since it's Okwerdz he gets a passed

2. That crowd was overhyping Okwerdz, every punchline was not even great & they saying ooooohhh to his weakest s**t. He did came at Arsonal head though. When Arsonal said something nice, he had to earn his "ooooohhh's" from the crowd which wasn't as loud as Ok.

3. Arsonal f**ked up on his transformers punchlines saying Optimus prime is the leader of the decepticons.

That's why i say it's a tie cause grind time decides on the crowd & of course the crowd gonna favor okwerds cause he's from the west & arsonal dissed grind time battling Hollow da don so they return the favor.
f!ght Klub is the East. Grind Time West is in....the West. The West has the best Grind Time battlers, hence them being matched up against different organisations. Hollow, loosely affiliated with Grind Time East/NY, already battled Arsonal in f!ght Klub. It's not a setup; Okwerdz would have battled him in NY if f!ght Klub would host it. But they wouldn't, obviously.

On your first point: It is a written league. Stop trying to be smart. All these f*g**ts talking about "omg, I think that was written" or "pffft, I can tell s**t's written!"...don't seem to get that Grind Time has never held itself out to be a freestyle contest. It is not Scribble Jam. Grind Time rappers - such as an Ok, yes - have been known to call people on not being able to freestyle. But nobody top tier in Grind Time cries about rappers bringing writtens to a Grind Time battle...because it's SUPPOSED to be written. People know their opponents weeks-months in advance. And guess what? That means Arsonal had time to write for Ok, & Ok had time to write for Arsonal. And someone still managed to get s**tted on.
 8 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Okwerdz is beyond Arsonal lyrically. Rhyme patterns, creativity, punches. He's got him everywhere. And his delivery here was super clean. Only thing Arsonal could argue is he got a more muted reaction. But it's fairly irrelevant. He got beasted on - plain & simple.

Okwerdz & Iron would be tightly matched. You've got to remember Ok's been doing this since Iron was AM Boogie.

Mook would eat a loss.

Jones & Math...depends on the crowd. I think if you take away crowd influence, Ok would outgun them line for line.

f!ght Klub is the East. Grind Time West is in....the West. The West has the best Grind Time battlers, hence them being matched up against different organisations. Hollow, loosely affiliated with Grind Time East/NY, already battled Arsonal in f!ght Klub. It's not a setup; Okwerdz would have battled him in NY if f!ght Klub would host it. But they wouldn't, obviously.

On your first point: It is a written league. Stop trying to be smart. All these f*g**ts talking about "omg, I think that was written" or "pffft, I can tell s**t's written!"...don't seem to get that Grind Time has never held itself out to be a freestyle contest. It is not Scribble Jam. Grind Time rappers - such as an Ok, yes - have been known to call people on not being able to freestyle. But nobody top tier in Grind Time cries about rappers bringing writtens to a Grind Time battle...because it's SUPPOSED to be written. People know their opponents weeks-months in advance. And guess what? That means Arsonal had time to write for Ok, & Ok had time to write for Arsonal. And someone still managed to get s**tted on.

gtfoh with that bedtime story. mook would eat a loss against okwerdz??? go take a hike. he barely handled arsonal, the f**k you think gonna happen when mook touchdown? like i said before Okwerdz talk about ppl with written when his a.ss written. s**t should've been on neutral ground. even if arsonal would've took it personal like werdz did, he would've still loss by dissing the west while they judge on crowd control which was in the west. s**t was setup for him to lose.
 8 years ago '05        #35
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
gtfoh with that bedtime story. mook would eat a loss against okwerdz??? go take a hike. he barely handled arsonal, the f**k you think gonna happen when mook touchdown? like i said before Okwerdz talk about ppl with written when his a.ss written. s**t should've been on neutral ground. even if arsonal would've took it personal like werdz did, he would've still loss by dissing the west while they judge on crowd control which was in the west. s**t was setup for him to lose.
Mook's simply not as nice as Ok. It's funny because I swear the scene's been through this before with Iron; where everybody said he'd get eaten...now I think people know he'd beast on most "battlers" that are rated. Same with Ok. He'd just outwrite Mook, no two ways about it.

Barely? Arsonal was s**tted on. It was almost sad.

Maybe you want to tell us all when Okwerdz has been talking s**t about writtens? And then tell us how it relates to Grind Time? It's a WRITTEN LEAGUE. There's no contradiction there. Ok & Arsonal both turned up with writtens & one got s**tted on. Simple.

Neutral ground? Like where? Who's taking a whole event to "neutral ground"? Tell me, how come f!ght Klub wouldn't let Ok k!ll this guy in their own event?

"he would've still loss by dissing the west" - why does he need to diss the West? Can he not get by without it? And, in fact, sometimes coming that brutal gets a response. Arsonal couldn't take it "personal" because he simply doesn't have the writing ability.

"while they judge on crowd control" - 1. The battle wasn't judged. It's a promo battle. 2. When the battles are judged, they're judged on a variety of factors, & Grind Time West probably has the best judging any battle league has ever had.

"setup for him to lose" - but if he was really better than Ok, wouldn't his lines match up? f**k the crowd. How come his lines didn't compete? Too "easy".

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-12-2009 at 12:52 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #36
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I really don't see how anybody can say Arsonal won. Generic story about Ok's girl. Generic s**t about being his pops. A lot of lines people claim are "clever and didn't get any reaction", but guess what? Compared to what people hear out West in GT they aren't clever at all.

Not hating on the f!ght Klub or Smack scene, but its really two different formats and its hard to match them up. There aren't a lot of GT cats who could survive the FK/Smack scene and vice versa.

Ok obviously had hometown advantage, anything he said pertaining to the West got extra reaction because of home turf, so in that regard it wasn't fair to Arsonal. But Ok still sonned the whole FK organization.

Lets be real, how much variance is there between FK / Smack rappers? For the most part its the same generic gun talk just flipped different ways. In GT there are a LOT of different unique styles, and its more jokes out there than people talking about how they'll shoot your mom and spray you with the AK.

"And I'd rather tell jokes and say suck my testicles
Than be at some one-dimensional gun-rhyme punchline festival
So what's next? Pull out the imaginary glocks and AKeezies?
Put me in a motherf**kin' box and say eeeeasssy"

I don't care for him getting at the East with the "easy" s**t, but that pretty much sums up the East Coast battle scene. Ok's entire third round was obliteration, I haven't seen anybody go that hard with personal s**t in awhile.

I want to see how the East responds though, for real. Someone needs to step up because Ok said some big words. He says he ain't street but the street cats will have something to say about what Ok spit here.

Ars did have some s**t though, and I think home court took away from the reaction some s**t should've got:

"John McCain made it bad for your whole race
'Cause now you a slave, 'cause a n*gga run your whole race"

Next battle Ok has to go out East and see how his words fly
 8 years ago '04        #37
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Mook's simply not as nice as Ok. It's funny because I swear the scene's been through this before with Iron; where everybody said he'd get eaten...now I think people know he'd beast on most "battlers" that are rated. Same with Ok. He'd just outwrite Mook, no two ways about it.

Barely? Arsonal was s**tted on. It was almost sad.

Maybe you want to tell us all when Okwerdz has been talking s**t about writtens? And then tell us how it relates to Grind Time? It's a WRITTEN LEAGUE. There's no contradiction there. Ok & Arsonal both turned up with writtens & one got s**tted on. Simple.

Neutral ground? Like where? Who's taking a whole event to "neutral ground"? Tell me, how come f!ght Klub wouldn't let Ok k!ll this guy in their own event?

"he would've still loss by dissing the west" - why does he need to diss the West? Can he not get by without it? And, in fact, sometimes coming that brutal gets a response. Arsonal couldn't take it "personal" because he simply doesn't have the writing ability.

"while they judge on crowd control" - 1. The battle wasn't judged. It's a promo battle. 2. When the battles are judged, they're judged on a variety of factors, & Grind Time West probably has the best judging any battle league has ever had.

"setup for him to lose" - but if he was really better than Ok, wouldn't his lines match up? f**k the crowd. How come his lines didn't compete? Too "easy".
Agree with everything here pretty much. As for the bolded part, I think GT is hosting a GT Cali VS NY out in Vegas. I think they need to expand it to include the whole East though
 8 years ago '04        #38
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
okwerdz got skraped! that n*gga straightup sucked
 8 years ago '05        #39
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Jamaro85 said:
Agree with everything here pretty much. As for the bolded part, I think GT is hosting a GT Cali VS NY out in Vegas. I think they need to expand it to include the whole East though
Since it is Grind Time West, it would make sense for NY & Florida to come together to form Grind Time East against them, but it'd still be a foregone conclusion. Certain battles might indicate that the East would have a chance, but they wouldn't.

It's the same way there was meant to be USA v Canada...until it became apparent "USA" really meant "West Coast" because that's where all the top tier battlers are from. And I'd be more interested in seeing that than West v East anyway, unless they could draft in the likes of Iron.
 06-12-2009, 02:35 PM         #40
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:

scratch mook?..you bugging out my dude...mook get's busy...and mook can spit off the top pretty fluid,and is seasoned.....and serius when he's on he's on,and he has a style built for getting crowd reaction....and to be honest i just think he would bring it,because he wouldn't want to lose to a white boy from cali...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago