D. Rose throwing up the Forks.

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
wha, y'all ain't know?!?

Pooh folks like a muf**ka & so is his brothers....lol @ muf**kas let TV fool em...
 06-11-2009, 04:43 PM         #22
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That pictures photo shopped. Heres the real picture.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #23
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,113 | Props total: 1563 1563
 Tempus # 1 said:

[pic - click to view]

lol that s**ts funny
 9 years ago '07        #24
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
ahaha @ dude above me
 9 years ago '05        #25
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Tempus # 1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Simpus made a funny
 9 years ago '07        #26
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
Thats real smart of him.
 9 years ago '05        #27
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,085 | Props total: 6984 6984
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Derrick Rose released the following statement via the Chicago Bulls:

"Recently, a photo has been circulating on the Internet which appears to depict me flashing a gang sign. This photo of me was taken at a party I attended in Memphis while I was in school there, and was meant as a joke…a bad one, I now admit. I want to emphatically state, now and forever, that Derrick Rose is anti-gang, anti-drug, and anti-violence. I am not, nor have I ever been, affiliated with any gang and I can’t speak loudly enough against gang violence, and the things that gangs represent.

"In posing for this picture, I am guilty of being young, naive and of using extremely poor judgment. I sincerely apologize to all my fans for my mistake. I pride myself on being a good citizen, and role model, that young people can look up to and I want to urge all my young fans to stay away from gangs and gang-related activities."
post the rest of the story...the part about Rondo embarrassing him and him almost quitting the game.
 9 years ago '04        #28
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

"Recently, a photo has been circulating on the Internet which appears to depict me flashing a gang sign. This photo of me was taken at a party I attended in Memphis while I was in school there, and was meant as a joke…a bad one, I now admit. I want to emphatically state, now and forever, that Derrick Rose is anti-gang, anti-drug, and anti-violence. I am not, nor have I ever been, affiliated with any gang and I can’t speak loudly enough against gang violence, and the things that gangs represent.

"In posing for this picture, I am guilty of being young, naive and of using extremely poor judgment. I sincerely apologize to all my fans for my mistake. I pride myself on being a good citizen, and role model, that young people can look up to and I want to urge all my young fans to stay away from gangs and gang-related activities."
Sad but true....He is the homie and all but we all know D.Rose didnt say or write that
 9 years ago '06        #29
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
I though folk threw up the forks?
 9 years ago '07        #30
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

Are we really supposed to believe Derrick Rose made a statement like this? u know damn well this dumbass n*gga cant use words like 'circulating' or 'emphatically'

the dude who wrote this was probably the same person that took his SAT's for him

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 06-11-2009 at 05:40 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #31
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170
 Hold That said:

[pic - click to view]

His shirt gives it away too :cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '06        #32
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,910 | Props total: 14790 14790
 Truth B T0ld said:
Are we really supposed to believe Derrick Rose made a statement like this? u know damn well this dumbass n*gga cant use words like 'circulating' or 'emphatically'

the dude who wrote this was probably the same person that took his SAT's for him
 9 years ago '06        #33
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,377 | Props total: 5659 5659
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

I don't even know why he would try to act like he wrote this. if you can't pass an SAT to get into memphis, you for damn sure can't spell "naive."
 06-11-2009, 06:08 PM         #34
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Oh my bad.

"In addition, I want everyone to remember that Rajon Rondo is a p***y a.ss b***h. We all know Kirk Hinrich would have smashed his brains in, but Rondo's better at running away than running his mouth. We'll always have Chicago though Rondo."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The pictures kind of fail when you consider he averaged a triple double on Rose in a 7 game series........
 9 years ago '07        #35
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Espn is all over this s**t already
 9 years ago '06        #36
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Jayborne23 said:
The pictures kind of fail when you consider he averaged a triple double on Rose in a 7 game series........
It's also an utter failure considering Rondo did the same block on Rose the next game and at least advanced.
 9 years ago '09        #37
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
n*gga look high in dat pic
 9 years ago '04        #38
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Yeah reading that I was like aint no way D Rose speaking like that.
 9 years ago '06        #39
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,377 | Props total: 5659 5659
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Of course his rebounding numbers go up when Big Baby is playing 36 a game in the lineup :rolleyes:

And @ anyone who thinks Rose is acting like he wrote that. Everyone in the NBA has publicists dumbasses.
yeah but it's even more obvious that he didn't write that as opposed to some other nba player who at least can get passed clearing house without cheating.
 06-11-2009, 08:19 PM         #40
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i been tellin n*ggas derrick rose was the truth.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy