Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,777 | Props total: 278 278
 Heartless Dream said:
that whole post about the belt nd 5 pairs of pradas was a joke i aint doin that s**t

alot more s**t i could buy with that money
your not the thread starter lol and its cool i could tell that post from u was a sarcastic one lol
 8 years ago '04        #102
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 slimyellow said:
ny denim seller got all yall n*ggas heated!!!

s**ts funny as f**k

no one is mad lol i want this dude to be himself i own all the s**t he savin up for y would i be mad lol i'm just tired of these threads poppin up every 6 months wastin forum space he finds out about a new brand gets excited thinkin he knows sumthin other people dont and then comes here pops a bunch of bulls**t about s**t he about to buy thinkin about buying etc then asks everyone's opinion and then swears he copped but never shows proof and when he does its pics he jacked of google smh lol
 8 years ago '05        #103
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I'll drop some pics when my order of the LV jeans comes in two weeks.
 06-26-2009, 10:35 AM         #104
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of Hate, Jealousy and Negativity in this thread.

Just know I'm LV'd UP and GUCCI DOWN
 06-26-2009, 10:36 AM         #105
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
no one is mad lol i want this dude to be himself i own all the s**t he savin up for y would i be mad lol i'm just tired of these threads poppin up every 6 months wastin forum space he finds out about a new brand gets excited thinkin he knows sumthin other people dont and then comes here pops a bunch of bulls**t about s**t he about to buy thinkin about buying etc then asks everyone's opinion and then swears he copped but never shows proof and when he does its pics he jacked of google smh lol
^IS that you in your avatar...ROFLMFAO...this is my stalker...this is the n*gga that tries to get at me in every thread?

You ugly ape faced n*gga....You look like a poor mans soulja boy...ugly f**k...
 8 years ago '08        #106
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,031 | Props total: 4857 4857
 NY Denim Seller said:
^IS that you in your avatar...ROFLMFAO...this is my stalker...this is the n*gga that tries to get at me in every thread?

You still aint posted no pics of your clothes with some tags you read every part of his post but that huh?

tag as in paper with your name written on it.
 8 years ago '06        #107
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
I f**k with some cliche brands sometimes. I got some louis evidences the other day, and i rock those louis coin pouches occasionally and i got some louis coin purses ( all my LV s**t is damier btw), i got gucci polos and vnecks, some ferragamo and bally belts and shoes, some gucci shoes, dior homme stuff I LOVE. no prada though

-Nate

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-26-2009, 02:23 PM         #108
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dior Homme jeans >>>>>

My ferragamo loafers are second to none.
 06-26-2009, 02:24 PM         #109
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm trying to find the LV Millionaires that cost a stack. n*ggas really gone be mad when I cop those.
 8 years ago '05        #110
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
For real n*gga I'm curious post some pics man.
 06-26-2009, 02:40 PM         #111
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once read from GQ.com about a high end fashion line owner...i think he runs either the New Gap or Gucci...idk but he said he mixes and matches styles and brands...as in he might have 1 600 dollar shades but he might go to a thrift store or garage sale and buy something cheap and get it tailored to look like its 1000...idk that stuck with me so i sometimes mix like that
 8 years ago '04        #112
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
I can't believe this thread is still going...with that being said...that s**t ain't really that big of a deal...I cop Gucci and Burberry s**t on the regular...just shoes, ties, and hats though....I got a Burberry polo...that s**t really isn't that high priced, people just think it is...I know n*ggas in memphis will buy every jordan fusion that comes out every month, not thinkin bout the fact that if they didn't buy those they could cop some gucci s**t...s**t k!lls me sometimes....

And while folks talkin bout what they have and don't have...I know the ones that are in here bragging about all the Gucci s**t they got, I haven't seen ANY of them post that s**t in the pickup thread. You don't have to show your s**t off if you don't want to, but if you gonna come in here talkin s**t to other people like they can't get it, at least post proof.
 8 years ago '06        #113
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,216 | Props total: 753 753
i got a gucci tee for a bday gift from a relative...i'd NEVER buy those luxury brands my self though
 8 years ago '04        #114
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 NY Denim Seller said:

talking s**t but u still aint make one post i do come at u in threads like these cause u stay making threads like these pop s**t and never back nothin up and im the semi of this section i watch every thread ur not gettin special attention lame lol
 8 years ago '04        #115
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 JaiMega said:
For real n*gga I'm curious post some pics man.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 8 years ago '04        #116
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 Myworld82 said:
I can't believe this thread is still going...with that being said...that s**t ain't really that big of a deal...I cop Gucci and Burberry s**t on the regular...just shoes, ties, and hats though....I got a Burberry polo...that s**t really isn't that high priced, people just think it is...I know n*ggas in memphis will buy every jordan fusion that comes out every month, not thinkin bout the fact that if they didn't buy those they could cop some gucci s**t...s**t k!lls me sometimes....

And while folks talkin bout what they have and don't have...I know the ones that are in here bragging about all the Gucci s**t they got, I haven't seen ANY of them post that s**t in the pickup thread. You don't have to show your s**t off if you don't want to, but if you gonna come in here talkin s**t to other people like they can't get it, at least post proof.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
 8 years ago '04        #117
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
aight thats it im done in the next 6 months he'll make another one of these threads smh wasting forum space
 8 years ago '06        #118
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
ebeef!!

-Nate

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-27-2009, 06:05 PM         #119
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Synopsis you ugly a.ss n*gga....take that picture out of your avatar....nose straight up looking like dog doodoo....

Ugly a.ss n*gga...Now I know why you spend your life online, because you gets no a.ss....ugly....Your so f**king ugly...ugly....ewww....

You look like Soulja Boy with Down Syndrome....

How your head disproportional with your body...

With your ET Fingers....looking like some
Twix...

Ugly a.ss n*gga...
 8 years ago '07        #120
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,854 | Props total: 8809 8809
 NY Denim Seller said:
I have to agree, theres a lot of negativity and hate in this thread. Jealousy is female trait.

``Diss me and you'll never
hear a reply for it,
Any awards show or party
I'll get fly for it``- Drake

I could give f**k what you n*ggas have to say....I do this for the b***hes....
this n*gga gotta buy all that expensive s**t to pull b***hes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy