Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada

most viewed right now
 169
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 105
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
lol...this thread FAILed
 06-21-2009, 08:05 PM         #82
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A bunch of swaggerless monkeys

Came to the wrong forum, n*ggas know nothing about fashion.


Keep wearing with your jordans and nikes with old navy jeans and champion hoodies.

I try to bring you n*ggas High End.
 8 years ago '08        #83
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 4879 4879
 NY Denim Seller said:
A bunch of swaggerless monkeys

Came to the wrong forum, n*ggas know nothing about fashion.


Keep wearing with your jordans and nikes with old navy jeans and champion hoodies.

I try to bring you n*ggas High End.
Swag is not your clothes for the 18th time swagger is how you carry your self/how you walk...
 8 years ago '04        #84
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
 WiLLiePerezez said:
:laughing19:




[pic - click to view]


Mr. DEFAULT 2009 your k!lling me. You never fail to amaze me and boxden. I thought you would have came back with a more educated response. But instead you replied back with a picture. Not words. And to top it all of you posted your Myspace DEFAULT pic of you washing your bucket a.ss car. For a 22 year old I thought you were more educated and would have taken an argumentive class for your GED. What I want you to do is go to your mirror and get your little Sidekick out and take a new pic of yourself. And then replace that DEFAULT pic of you on Myspace washing your bucket a.ss car with the pic you just took. Thank me later your page count hits will go up. And then go back to boxden and look at your post and be ashamed you responded back with a pic instead of a logical argument. You never fail to amuse me WILL I AM and you resemble that guy from black eyed peas. Nice role model And as far as that happy face icon sticking its tounge at everybody that read your post. I'll a.ssume you like licking that p***y . So again please don't respond back with your DEFAULT pic from myspace because nobody cares about you washing that bucket a.ss car of yours. It looks like you FAILED again Mr. Default 2009...
 8 years ago '04        #85
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
i'd wear some gucci sneakers or maybe some boots... but f**k dem ugly a.ss boats & loafers.... just cuz it cost a lot dont make it fly.... u could still look like a jackass especially if u wear like a size 15 and s**t
 06-22-2009, 10:36 AM         #86
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I JUST COPPED A LOUIE BELT AND CHANGE PURSE..

and the bongo bookbag


[pic - click to view]



5 pairs of american cup pradas
yal n*ggas aint got s**t on me...
 8 years ago '06        #87
D.O.H. 
space
avatar space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
i like the belts and wallets, thats about all i buy in luxury brands
 06-22-2009, 02:13 PM         #88
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a coach wallet. its the best wallet iv ever had.
the leather is thick and hefty.
amazing quality.
 06-22-2009, 04:05 PM         #89
Es0_puka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OP's a funny dude

i wouldn't personally waste so much money on a pair of glasses

i'd be hurt if something happened to them like they fell and got crushed

the things people do for p***y smh $700 really aint worth it
 06-22-2009, 04:31 PM         #90
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eljesserocks said:
i got a coach wallet. its the best wallet iv ever had.
the leather is thick and hefty.
amazing quality.
they wallets are smexy
 8 years ago '06        #91
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8630 8630
I say do what makes you feel good inside if its breaking yo wallet even if you can't really afford then do it but be smart with yo money
 8 years ago '04        #92
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
most the guys that come in here trying to brag on they high fashion s**t are jokes they only buy cliche and wack high fashion s**t u can tell they all new money smh new money people are so corny
 06-22-2009, 09:31 PM         #93
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
most the guys that come in here trying to brag on they high fashion s**t are jokes they only buy cliche and wack high fashion s**t u can tell they all new money smh new money people are so corny
if u buyin pradas dont f**king buy american cups..

if u buying LV dont f**king buy the f**king wack a.ss bag/belt

if u buying Gucci dont buy no f**king belt

if u buyin fendis dont buy the ones with the inside HEEL

if im buying some expensive s**t
i go LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFT field...
 8 years ago '04        #94
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 Heartless Dream said:
if u buyin pradas dont f**king buy american cups..

if u buying LV dont f**king buy the f**king wack a.ss bag/belt

if u buying Gucci dont buy no f**king belt

if u buyin fendis dont buy the ones with the inside HEEL

if im buying some expensive s**t
i go LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFT field...
buying high fashion s**t and only lookin talking about prada gucci LV fendi is super cliché and not left feild thats all im sayin
 06-23-2009, 12:15 AM         #95
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
buying high fashion s**t and only lookin talking about prada gucci LV fendi is super cliché and not left feild thats all im sayin
just sayin some brands that southernpeople would know

they prob might think

emporio armani is a/x


Last edited by Heartless Dream; 06-23-2009 at 12:17 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #96
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 Heartless Dream said:
just sayin some brands that southernpeople would know

they prob might think

emporio armani is a/x
it is its just slightly more expensive still a lil too cheap though when u poppin s**t like the thread starter
 8 years ago '06        #97
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I love burberry and Versace.
 06-23-2009, 09:46 AM         #98
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
it is its just slightly more expensive still a lil too cheap though when u poppin s**t like the thread starter
that whole post about the belt nd 5 pairs of pradas was a joke i aint doin that s**t

alot more s**t i could buy with that money
 8 years ago '04        #99
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Heartless Dream said:
I JUST COPPED A LOUIE BELT AND CHANGE PURSE..

and the bongo bookbag


[pic - click to view]



5 pairs of american cup pradas
yal n*ggas aint got s**t on me...
Prada - American Cup = Fail


simply for the fact too many broke/fashion illiterate n*ggas have'em
 8 years ago '04        #100
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
ny denim seller got all yall n*ggas heated!!!

s**ts funny as f**k

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy