Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
LBoogie2122 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,658 | Props total: 2255 2255
dont listen to these no class havin dudes talkin about kmart and fake s**t n*gga PLEASE yall keep that bulls**t, ima be fresh, louis vuitton and other quality name brands are exactly that:quality

the shades u got on the corner for $20 look all fine an good at 1st....then the lens scratch up......screws come apart an glue melts off then what? on the other hand youll have a pair of real gucci's for the rest of ur life

nuthin wrong with savin up here an there and coppin sumthing every now and then if u not rich, key is u gotta be patient an build ur wardrobe up dont EVER spend ur whole check 4 sumthin
 06-17-2009, 10:46 PM         #42
DuttyRocc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas budgeting just to say they stuntin? f**k outta here!
 8 years ago '05        #43
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 LBoogie2122 said:
dont listen to these no class havin dudes talkin about kmart and fake s**t n*gga PLEASE yall keep that bulls**t, ima be fresh, louis vuitton and other quality name brands are exactly that:quality

the shades u got on the corner for $20 look all fine an good at 1st....then the lens scratch up......screws come apart an glue melts off then what? on the other hand youll have a pair of real gucci's for the rest of ur life

nuthin wrong with savin up here an there and coppin sumthing every now and then if u not rich, key is u gotta be patient an build ur wardrobe up dont EVER spend ur whole check 4 sumthin
then i go and buy another pair.....

you justify it with 'they're better quality' but they're also 20x more expensive.....

if those $20 glasses last me a year a piece, not only will i be set for 20 years for the same price, but i'll be able to re-cop every year and stay 'in style' so to speak instead of dropping $400 on some Guccis once and having them be 'in' for one/two seasons/years....

unless you're caking, there's no logical reason to spend money on these high end brands.....
 06-19-2009, 01:44 AM         #44
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen Sprouse Collection >>>

I'm going to stay Louie V.'d out.

Half of you n*ggas hating can't even afford it.

It's my money I spend it how I want to.

Broke bum a.ss n*ggas
 8 years ago '04        #45
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
n*gga..I make the money you trying to stack just sitting on my a.ss chillin at home..fall back with that broke n*gga talk because if you really have to plan and stack just to buy something for 700, you're clearly doing it wrong
 8 years ago '06        #46
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
Best post^^^
 06-19-2009, 10:44 PM         #47
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real Talk n*ggas on Here is Cheap.

But I bet I could snatch your girl wearing LV.

I do this for the b***hes, Not the n*ggas.

So fall back.
 06-19-2009, 11:09 PM         #48
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NY Denim Seller said:

So fall back.
you aint s**t and u cant back s**t

n*ggas that wear od nuff of any brand is looking for attention
 06-19-2009, 11:11 PM         #49
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
n*gga..I make the money you trying to stack just sitting on my a.ss chillin at home..fall back with that broke n*gga talk because if you really have to plan and stack just to buy something for 700, you're clearly doing it wrong
hes doing it wrong

that means we was doing it right...

you know what i mean
 8 years ago '04        #50
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
 WiLLiePerezez said:
if u gotta stack up to cop siht like that. then it aint u

saving up 3 week checks to cop a hat or a belt=Loss

close thread

dudes a clown.

now YOU step ur game up

coppin anything like that if u can afford it, should not have to require u to "stack up" to get it.
Have fun rocking that weak karmaloop wardrobe of yours. With your jabawake pastel colored t's. Fake a.ss lupe Fiasco. I think you bff has a 20% coupon code for you. There's some people in life that got it. And some people that don't. I'd consider you the person that doesn't have it. Just don't hate on the person that has it. Because your the person that defines HATER... lol..
 8 years ago '04        #51
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 Heartless Dream said:
hes doing it wrong

that means we was doing it right...

you know what i mean
n*ggaaaaa

lol tho..id bag his b***h with a champion crew, 501 stfs and sbs

Last edited by jewelz1132; 06-19-2009 at 11:55 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #52
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 NY Denim Seller said:

So fall back.
n*gga please u make these threads all the time and never cop the s**t u talk about lol nor do u ever have pics to prove u own anything u say u savin up to cop lol u make urself sound and look like a real clown with these 6 month post that u make the next post will be asking everyone's opinion on sumthin and you'll talk about how u been f**kin wit it for the longest and blah blah blah ur more predictable than myspace bots that spam comment sections and emails smh
 8 years ago '04        #53
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
the glasses he been savin up to get have been my prescription glasses for a year now lol smh now that his ur broke line is gone now let's see what he's gonna say lol
 06-20-2009, 07:10 PM         #54
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got them already, Didn't pay 675 for LV Evidence.

I got 20% hook up. And got them for 590. BEING CONNECTED FTW!

A lot of n*ggas on here are Swagtose Intolerant.

You guys obviously don't speak Guapnese Like I do.
 06-20-2009, 07:13 PM         #55
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is mad because I stay LV and Gucci'd out.

I wear Salvatore Ferragamo shoes and loafers, while yall n*ggas think you fresh in Nikes, Jordans and SB Dunks.

GTFOH!
 06-20-2009, 08:13 PM         #56
Ruthless Champ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kapiku21 said:
in a few years u gonna look back like did i really just buy that s**t for the name?....i used to go crazy wit that s**t im talkin purple label,prada,gucci, LV, ysl.... and now im just like damn i was really jus doin it for the name...although i still f**ks wit some purple label and ysl but i dont go crazy like before
good post
 8 years ago '06        #57
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
lol i rock gucci all the time

-Nate

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #58
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 NY Denim Seller said:
n*ggas is mad because I stay LV and Gucci'd out.

I wear Salvatore Ferragamo shoes and loafers, while yall n*ggas think you fresh in Nikes, Jordans and SB Dunks.

GTFOH!
oh lord another outlandish post by this lame with no proof smh lol go ahead and post pics that u swear are urs again just like when u posted the pics of the moncler that u took off google swearing it was yours lol u truly have a sad life i'd respect u way more in this section if u were actually being yourself
 8 years ago '08        #59
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 4861 4861
Lets make a thread for this dude and put a tag in all your pics that says your username.
 8 years ago '04        #60
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
 WiLLiePerezez said:
n*gga shut the f**k up i run a business that sells over a MILL EVERY YEAR ever since ive owrked there. and thas been the past 6 years.

i OWN a HOME thas worth over half a mill

igot TWO CARS

i buy w/e the f**k i want

i smoke over $200 on bud WEEKLY(which prob aint even ur paycheck from Mickey D's)

and hate on me but im only 22

not countin i go to Stony Brook and follow political science

so YES when im done with school i WILL get into foreign services AND work with diplomats

shut the f**k up n*gga, u dont knoe me, once u get on my level THEN u get at me

LULZ

not countin i was ina crazy car accident in december and my car malfunctiones and i totaleed it. since it wasnt my fault i got AT LEAST A 500,000 to a milli settlement :applause:

BYE "HATER":greetings10:
Hmmm that was a beautiful comeback but you don't impress me at all. Your doing good for a 22 year old. But to me your still on the bottom of the totempole. As for me I live in Cali and owning a house in the mid 500,000 range happens here by DEFAULT... California's housing market is the most exspensive. I'm pretty sure you got a nice house. But if you take that little New York money your making to Cali you would barely afford a 3 bedroom house. Houses out here in Cali start at 500,000. So if you wanna go chip for chip. If I bring my so called "Mc Donalds" money to New York. I could proably by 3 of your little houses. As a matter of fact I got 5 houses you could visit me at. The Bay Area, Las Vegas, Miami, ATL, and Houston. Oh and I my next house will be next door to you. Please don't talk to me like im a little child. I'll put you in my back pocket. Im glad you have 2 cars. But im pretty sure everybody has 2 cars by DEFAULT. One car to commute and one car for the weekend. You don't impress me at all. And that's great im glad you are going to school. And good luck with your career in foreign affairs. That is a good thing. But as of now your little weed obsession doesn't impress me. People out here in CALI smoke $200 in weed a week by DEFAULT. If you get the trend of this post you are DEFAULT. You really don't impress me at all. Like they said your in the middle of the pack when it comes to you and your friends. But compared to me your on the bottom of the food chain. Your lucky a person of my stature is even responding to your 1st grade response. You might be wondering what I do? Im the person that manages your favorite NBA players money. As we call "financial wealth management". And if you wanna see me im in New York on a monthly basis. Trust me I know people in high places. So think twice before you respond back to this post because I'll put you in my back pocket "Mr. Default 2009".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now