Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 JaiMega said:
I need someone's frank opinion on these LV shoes.

NY Denim posted a similar pair.

Do they look suspect? I never picked these up because they're ugly as f**k anyway, but still I'm curious.

Anyone seen a pair like these in an LV store?
those the ones that let you walk on mars right????
 8 years ago '06        #222
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
If this is fashion then im gonna start rocking sweat pants for the rest of my life. People wear the weirdest s**t and since its expensive swear its tight. Just cause fabo and kanye rock this ugly s**t doesnt make it hot Call me a hater if you want but its just how I feel.
 08-02-2009, 07:31 PM         #223
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I need someone's frank opinion on these LV shoes.

NY Denim posted a similar pair.

Do they look suspect? I never picked these up because they're ugly as f**k anyway, but still I'm curious.

Anyone seen a pair like these in an LV store?
tthem s**ts are fake
they only make GREEN and PINK

[pic - click to view]

like this

no 2 tone s**t
 8 years ago '04        #224
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
WTF yall be wearing.. them s**ts ugly as hell.
 8 years ago '04        #225
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
 OaklandsFinest said:
Hmmm that was a beautiful comeback but you don't impress me at all. Your doing good for a 22 year old. But to me your still on the bottom of the totempole. As for me I live in Cali and owning a house in the mid 500,000 range happens here by DEFAULT... California's housing market is the most exspensive. I'm pretty sure you got a nice house. But if you take that little New York money your making to Cali you would barely afford a 3 bedroom house. Houses out here in Cali start at 500,000. So if you wanna go chip for chip. If I bring my so called "Mc Donalds" money to New York. I could proably by 3 of your little houses. As a matter of fact I got 5 houses you could visit me at. The Bay Area, Las Vegas, Miami, ATL, and Houston. Oh and I my next house will be next door to you. Please don't talk to me like im a little child. I'll put you in my back pocket. Im glad you have 2 cars. But im pretty sure everybody has 2 cars by DEFAULT. One car to commute and one car for the weekend. You don't impress me at all. And that's great im glad you are going to school. And good luck with your career in foreign affairs. That is a good thing. But as of now your little weed obsession doesn't impress me. People out here in CALI smoke $200 in weed a week by DEFAULT. If you get the trend of this post you are DEFAULT. You really don't impress me at all. Like they said your in the middle of the pack when it comes to you and your friends. But compared to me your on the bottom of the food chain. Your lucky a person of my stature is even responding to your 1st grade response. You might be wondering what I do? Im the person that manages your favorite NBA players money. As we call "financial wealth management". And if you wanna see me im in New York on a monthly basis. Trust me I know people in high places. So think twice before you respond back to this post because I'll put you in my back pocket "Mr. Default 2009".
haha who the f**k this n*gga think he is? its the internet motherf**ker, theres millions of n*ggas like you making s**t up. id put money on the fact this broke a.ss n*gga dont got a job and still living with his moms. yall n*ggas k!ll me. and why u keep saying u gonna put dude in ur back pocket? its boxden and u just tryna be an internet sucess.
 08-02-2009, 09:50 PM         #226
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jai Mega...that picture you posted is fake....you have to be careful...especially when you by on ebay...its fake city over there..

And no I don't wear this s**t because Fab or Kanye does...I'm not a sheep...I have a brain of my own...
 8 years ago '04        #227
krispie333 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 229 229
U f**kin Guys
 8 years ago '06        #228
Sammyboi22 
space
space
 NY Denim Seller said:
Jai Mega...that picture you posted is fake....you have to be careful...especially when you by on ebay...its fake city over there..

And no I don't wear this s**t because Fab or Kanye does...I'm not a sheep...I have a brain of my own...
And that brain tells you to dress like a futuristic gay European emo punk?
 08-04-2009, 03:15 PM         #229
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
post pics of your gucci/lv....or stfu
 08-15-2009, 05:01 PM         #230
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just recently sold my lv stephen sprouse kicks for 400 cash...
 8 years ago '06        #231
Sammyboi22 
space
space
To pay rent?
 8 years ago '06        #232
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Sammyboi22 said:
To pay rent?
Get EM!! :dancingcool:
 08-16-2009, 05:33 AM         #233
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #234
Sammyboi22 
space
space
Looks like a gay martian.
 8 years ago '06        #235
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
There's no way in f**kin hell, u catch me paying $675 for some damn shoes....Dem s**ts is gonna touch the same damn ground that EVERYONE else walks on, so why bother, especially if u gotta save to get em.....usually ppl who buy s**t like that have tons and tons of money.....just my opinion....get some J's n call it a day patna
 08-17-2009, 11:20 AM         #236
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm selling the Stephen Sprouse Green T-Shirt size L but fits like a Medium

for 350 shipped.

:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #237
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 NY Denim Seller said:
SMH @ that dude posting three times in a row. He's really mad, must of struck a nerve.

I paid 710 for my evidences. thats with tax.

and 488 for the Conspiration LVs.

I try to introduce these n*ggas to the high end designer sh*t.

they said "You don't own nothing, post pics"

I posted tagged pics of Sunglasses that cost more then there rent.

They get angry, jealous and mad. "STOP SHOWING OFF, NOBODY CARES, GO k!ll yourself"

I mean I can't win. I get cake and I flaunt it. Deal with it, your low profile, but I'm flashy and guady. That's my steez.

The reason I stay LV'd Up and Gucci down to the tighty whites.

No i don't live in the projects. Harlem real estate is actually expensive now, Gentrifacation. Half of you dudes could never afford to live in Manhattan.

I'm 22, I have my own apartment, pay my own rent, pay my own bills, never get backed up, have exquisite credit and got my own whip.

This is light change to treat myself.

So no i dont live in my momma basement.
Not hating, I prop your steez but you will go broke if you continuously live this lifestyle...
 8 years ago '04        #238
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 NY Denim Seller said:
This n*ggas is retarded.

Like I got time to come on this forum every single day.

Unlike some n*ggas on here...I get p****, I have friends, I have a social life...and I got job and money to make...

I'm not going to be here every single f***ing day...like you couch potato fat a.ss n*ggas...

If I post one day...and the come back and post a month later..

It's because I'm f***ing busy having life...something you n*ggas...dont have..

SMH @ that n*gga DaLiff calculating the days of my comeback..."33 days later"...you f***ing nerd...

Stalking a.ss n*ggas are observing me too much...

Continue with the negativity though...all it does is make you look lame....

Jealous b****es...
It takes 5 minutes to log on and post a pic haha. Excuses.....
 8 years ago '04        #239
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 NY Denim Seller said:
Jealousy is a female trait. Hate will destroy your soul.

I'm spending money like I never heard of a recession. I'm at the LV store every weekend.

487 is light, it might be expensive to you.

When I post my Evidences, n*ggas will really be sick.

I told you f*** n*ggas....I do this for the b****es...I don't care what Broke Men have to say about what I buy..

I DO THIS FOR THE b****ES...when you see me running around the clubs in Manhattan....Gucci Down or LV'd up....Then you know why I get more p**** and women than you.
If you don't care then why u on here postin pics. And if you do this for the b**ches then this makes you a lame.
 8 years ago '04        #240
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 WiLLiePerezez said:
n*gga shut the f**k up i run a business that sells over a MILL EVERY YEAR ever since ive owrked there. and thas been the past 6 years.

i OWN a HOME thas worth over half a mill

igot TWO CARS

i buy w/e the f**k i want

i smoke over $200 on bud WEEKLY(which prob aint even ur paycheck from Mickey D's)

and hate on me but im only 22

not countin i go to Stony Brook and follow political science

so YES when im done with school i WILL get into foreign services AND work with diplomats

shut the f**k up n*gga, u dont knoe me, once u get on my level THEN u get at me

LULZ

not countin i was ina crazy car accident in december and my car malfunctiones and i totaleed it. since it wasnt my fault i got AT LEAST A 500,000 to a milli settlement :applause:

BYE "HATER":greetings10:
Unless you have a business that sells commodities, your a.ss is feeling the effects of the recession somehow and you will go broke. I choose the former, your a.ss is lying. Furthermore, you can't even spell which tells me most likely you're not intelligent enough to run a business as such....GTFOH.

A business that sells over a milli a year? HAHAHA, a true business person would have said I have a business that has REVENUE of over 1 mill a year. You run a business yet you've worked at for 6 years? How can you work for a business that you own? f**kin liar.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 08-17-2009 at 12:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy