most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
I'm cool with the line up Mos put together. Everyone except Jay Electronica has years of conditioning and definitely got lyrical fitness, and even Jay for a new dude go in. If Hov ain't wit it then Mos should still do this "exhibition" with other emcees that definitely go in.
 06-14-2009, 12:32 PM         #62
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO DA f**k IS MOS DEF... DAT n*gga HAS COUPLE GOOD SONGS

DUDE IS BORING AS f**k, NO CLASSIC ALBUMS, MAYBE THAT BLACKSTAR ALBUM

BUT HE SHOULD REALLY STICK TO ACTING, f**k DIS BORING a.ss n*gga WHO MARRIED As.lut
 9 years ago '06        #63
jj01 
space
space
$44,988 | Props total: 4711 4711
 kingz21 said:
WHO DA f**k IS MOS DEF... DAT n*gga HAS COUPLE GOOD SONGS

DUDE IS BORING AS f**k, NO CLASSIC ALBUMS, MAYBE THAT BLACKSTAR ALBUM

BUT HE SHOULD REALLY STICK TO ACTING, f**k DIS BORING a.ss n*gga WHO MARRIED As.lut

k!ll yourself, bobs and blackstar is better than anything jay has ever dropped.
 8 years ago '07        #64
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,489 | Props total: 668 668
 RoyceDa59 said:
I would love to see this happen Mos, Thought and Nas would f**king murder that s**t. Like most people are saying though, it'll never happen and even if by some miracle this s**t actually happened most people will still side with Jay and the major names I mean that battle would be straight lyricism, people on bx today can't even comprehend "I remain a giant and y'all just jeremy shockey"
black thought alone is murder! but adding mos and nas! f**k up any 3 living! mf doom too!
 8 years ago '04        #65
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 cold_young_thug said:
Mos isn't really being that smart. Having a rap battle wouldn't prove who is the best rapper alive, maybe that could possibly prove who is the best BATTLE RAPPER, but being the best rapper alive is so much more than throwing zingers at anotha maf**ka in a battle. Its about versatility, lyrics, staying power, but ant the end of the day, its all subjective.
:applause::agreement6: Thank you, that's what I've been trying to get across to these kids for years. That's what these backpackers don't understand. Just b/c you can battle doesn't make you the best anything. Besides for Nas, my girlfriend can't name one song from anybody on Mos' team. Yet I don't know any backpacker that doesn't like at least 1-2 Jay-Z songs. So like dude said, this s**t ain't gonna prove nothing. If Jay was ever high enough to bother w/ this, he should charge a $250,000 appearance fee b/c otherwise, he doesn't get anything out of this.
 06-18-2009, 11:01 AM         #66
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it should be singles battles according to the brackets given in the vibes best rapper alive contest. there were some corny a.ss people in there tho like soulja boy who shouldnt bother embarrasing themselves doing so. they should take wack people out and add in better people. for example jin was not on the list and he is a sick battle rapper. he should be in there. DAMN
 06-18-2009, 11:04 AM         #67
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank you, that's what I've been trying to get across to these kids for years. That's what these backpackers don't understand. Just b/c you can battle doesn't make you the best anything. Besides for Nas, my girlfriend can't name one song from anybody on Mos' team. Yet I don't know any backpacker that doesn't like at least 1-2 Jay-Z songs. So like dude said, this s**t ain't gonna prove nothing. If Jay was ever high enough to bother w/ this, he should charge a $250,000 appearance fee b/c otherwise, he doesn't get anything out of this.
If she doesn't know tracks by those heads at all, then you can't have children by that woman. If she's on commercial s**t to that degree.. well, with the way hip hop is headed, your seed will be looking Mr. Telephone Man dance moves type gay.
 8 years ago '06        #68
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 4 4
It'll never happen.. Jay has nothing to prove and everything to lose... And for what? Doesn't Hov's track record speak for itself? Constantly selling out shows in record numbers, Holding down how many? 10+ number 1 albums in a row? I mean come on... On BLUEPRINT 1 Hov made a track called WHERE'S THE LOVE??? Listen to it! at the time Jigga had held it down for SIX summers, every year he drops an album, every year he k!lls it..

What's there to say? What's there to prove? Do numbers lie? How can Mos Def be better than Jay-Z when the whole WORLD heard of Jay-z but people that saw 16 blocks didn't even know they were watching a rapper act.. Jay-z appeals to the MASSES, how can that be if he's horrible????

There's a reason the MOS is coming at JAY.. Randomly pick Jay-z? Jadakiss thinks he's top 5 dead or alive, Lil Wayne thinks he's the best, Joe Budden thinks he's the best...

Mos knows what it is..

and P.S. With the Jay n Nas beef.. Retards use TAKEOVER VS ETHER.. Takeover was a in general song, it didnt even have that many lines going at Nas, It was a song for ALL competition.. Nas then sat home every day for the next 6 months or so and thought up ETHER.. Then Jay probably went in the booth the next morning and came up with SUPER UGLY, and k!llED NAs... Jay spit FACTS, Nas was in a fantasy world "ROCAFELLA DIED OF AIDS THAT WAS THE END OF HIS CHAPTER, N THATS THE GUY U CHOSE TO NAME UR COMPANY AFTER, LETS PUT IT TOGETHER- I ROCK HOES, YALL ROCK FELLAS" come on would u rather someone say THAT or say "I came in ya Bentley backseat, Skeeted in ur Jeep- LEFT CONDOMS IN UR BABYS SEAT,
Here n*gga, Tha gloves is off
The love is done
Its whateva, wheneva, howeva n*gga- ONE
And since you infatuated with sayin tha gay s**t
Yes U WAS KISSING MY d**k-WHEN U WAS KISSIN THAT b***h"

Come on.. You know that hurt Nas heart right there..
Dude's dont want it with Jay

Last edited by Jayday00; 06-18-2009 at 03:51 PM..
 06-18-2009, 05:27 PM         #69
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they do this it would have to be even...as in in its Nas then he would have to go at somone with equal or atleast someone in his skill bracket...and if your Jay u have to go at someone equal to you...and NO would be horrible if Wayne is there...they would neede to go somewhere neutral.
 06-18-2009, 05:30 PM         #70
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayday00 said:
It'll never happen.. Jay has nothing to prove and everything to lose... And for what? Doesn't Hov's track record speak for itself? Constantly selling out shows in record numbers, Holding down how many? 10+ number 1 albums in a row? I mean come on... On BLUEPRINT 1 Hov made a track called WHERE'S THE LOVE??? Listen to it! at the time Jigga had held it down for SIX summers, every year he drops an album, every year he k!lls it..

What's there to say? What's there to prove? Do numbers lie? How can Mos Def be better than Jay-Z when the whole WORLD heard of Jay-z but people that saw 16 blocks didn't even know they were watching a rapper act.. Jay-z appeals to the MASSES, how can that be if he's horrible????

There's a reason the MOS is coming at JAY.. Randomly pick Jay-z? Jadakiss thinks he's top 5 dead or alive, Lil Wayne thinks he's the best, Joe Budden thinks he's the best...

Mos knows what it is..

and P.S. With the Jay n Nas beef.. Retards use TAKEOVER VS ETHER.. Takeover was a in general song, it didnt even have that many lines going at Nas, It was a song for ALL competition.. Nas then sat home every day for the next 6 months or so and thought up ETHER.. Then Jay probably went in the booth the next morning and came up with SUPER UGLY, and k!llED NAs... Jay spit FACTS, Nas was in a fantasy world "ROCAFELLA DIED OF AIDS THAT WAS THE END OF HIS CHAPTER, N THATS THE GUY U CHOSE TO NAME UR COMPANY AFTER, LETS PUT IT TOGETHER- I ROCK HOES, YALL ROCK FELLAS" come on would u rather someone say THAT or say "I came in ya Bentley backseat, Skeeted in ur Jeep- LEFT CONDOMS IN UR BABYS SEAT,
Here n*gga, Tha gloves is off
The love is done
Its whateva, wheneva, howeva n*gga- ONE
And since you infatuated with sayin tha gay s**t
Yes U WAS KISSING MY d**k-WHEN U WAS KISSIN THAT b***h"

Come on.. You know that hurt Nas heart right there..
Dude's dont want it with Jay
?where did nas and jay come from?
 8 years ago '04        #71
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Jayday00 said:

I agree jay has nothing to gain from this just because you beat some in a battle doesn't mean you are a better artist
 06-21-2009, 10:01 PM         #72
SUBCON007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hempknight said:
I think you cant change peoples minds on who they like more...

but...

As far as proving whose better it would defintely settle the debate...

Not...

saying the winner of a battle makes them better,

but...

When people run around saying they are the greatest rapper alive, and lost every battle they were in besides jaz-o... then you got to prove why your the greatest rapper alive.

As far as Mos defending Slick Rick and Rakim.. it's stupid because they were great in their era but they've both released albums recently and they both sucked, so they cant really be the greatest ever.

well jay put out kindom come which was str8 doodoo
 8 years ago '06        #73
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
Mos>>>
 06-22-2009, 03:34 PM         #74
Sufurijin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see where Mos Def is coming from but Jay-Z > Mos Def
 8 years ago '04        #75
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
there would have 2 be a prize of a million dollars fo these ni99as to go at it like that.
 8 years ago '05        #76
Rico Tubbs 
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
 l0udm0uf said:
maybe cuz hes ill as f**k i donno

My thoughts exactly...
 8 years ago '06        #77
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 l0udm0uf said:
maybe cuz hes ill as f**k i donno
cosign:iagree:
 06-23-2009, 05:25 AM         #78
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Besides having MF Doom on his team I agree with Mos

I say replace him with Kweli

Last edited by Krazy K; 06-23-2009 at 05:31 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #79
hockey0408 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
 veguss2001 said:
What if Jay's team was Jadakiss, Styles, Beanie Sigel, and Eminem
they would win. lol
 07-11-2009, 11:35 AM         #80
poeticrelic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive had so many discussions like this i would love to see Black thought Mos Def Common and Talib Kweli eat these commercial waterdown bogus rappers alive
Jay-z is a biter has bit everyone from sesame street to Notorious BIG he sucks
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy