..::2009-2010 Miami Dolphins::..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #161
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104

With the announcement of the compensatory picks yesterday, we now know the official 2009 NFL Draft order in its entirety. We also know which of Miami's three 7th round picks the Dolphins sent to Jacksonville in exchange for DT Tony McDaniel - who, by the way, will work as a defensie end in Miami's 3-4 defense to start with. It was pick 232 - or Miami's second 7th round pick.

So here are all of the Dolphins' 2009 draft picks - at least as of right now:

1st Round - Pick 25
2nd Round - Pick 12 (44th overall)
2nd Round - Pick 24 (56th overall)
3rd Round - Pick 23 (87th overall)
4th Round - Pick 8 (108th overall)
5th Round - Pick 25 (161st overall)
6th Round - Pick 8 (181st overall)
7th Round - Pick 5 (214th overall)
7th Round - Pick 28 (237th overall)

Those are Miami's 9 picks. And I'm sure they will look to add more between now and the draft in April (as well as on draft day). We all know this regime loves draft picks - and particularly values 2nd rounders, which means it shouldn't surprise anyone if the Dolphins were to trade down from 25 overall, dropping into round 2 while acquiring additional late rounders. For example, the Dolphins could drop as many as ten spots from 25 to 35 and pick up an additional 3rd rounder. And a move like this wouldn't shock anybody, I'm sure.
there ya go
 9 years ago '04        #162
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
depth chart updated:

http://slumz.boxden.com/showpost.php?p=13312289&postcount=2
 9 years ago '04        #163
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
the way i see it our rather weak secondary last year looked much better then it was 2 years back. now the main reasoning behind that 2 me is our pass rush exploding wit stats. so apparently a better rush equals better coverage. this is y i c the fish goin wr first pick cuz they have definitely shored up our secondary and mite have unleashed a beast wit cam wake. boom we get a top 5 or 6 wr 2nd round goes 4 lb or de and cb. 3 4 and 5th rd all giant lineman 4 both sides of the ball. and i think butler from uconn and barden cal poly should def b in aqua next year. madd run on sentences but its 844am and ijust got home from work, burned a fat dutch 2 the neck and vented 2 my nigs. let me kno what yall think
 03-26-2009, 10:44 AM         #164
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Miami is interested in more then one f*gg this year. South beach is loving that idea.

DeMarcus f*ggins & De'Cody f*gg could both provide some much needed depth
I don't want any of those names on my team
 9 years ago '05        #165
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
i really think trading out of the first is not a good idea
 9 years ago '04        #166
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 The_Legend23 said:
i really think trading out of the first is not a good idea
i agree
 9 years ago '04        #167
space
space
man this thread is filled with crickets

in case you don't know Jason Taylor could return to the Miami Dolphins. he's choosing between the Patriots and Dolphins with both sides having their pros and cons.

John Beck is being shopped around but nobody is biting. The asking price for him is pretty much nothing so teams could be possibly waiting for him to be released instead of giving up a 6th or 7th round pick. Ravens OC Cam Cameron is reportedly in the mix of bringing in John Beck to compete with Troy Smith for the #2 backup position in Baltimore.
 9 years ago '04        #168
space
space
Preseason Schedule Announced for 2009-10 Season:

[pic - click to view]

Aug. 14-18
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
DOLPHIN STADIUM

Aug. 22-23
CAROLINA PANTHERS
DOLPHIN STADIUM

Thu., Aug. 27
at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Raymond James Stadium
8:00 p.m. - FOX

Sept. 3-4
at New Orleans Saints
Louisiana Superdome
 9 years ago '04        #169
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
man this thread is filled with crickets

in case you don't know Jason Taylor could return to the Miami Dolphins. he's choosing between the Patriots and Dolphins with both sides having their pros and cons.

John Beck is being shopped around but nobody is biting. The asking price for him is pretty much nothing so teams could be possibly waiting for him to be released instead of giving up a 6th or 7th round pick. Ravens OC Cam Cameron is reportedly in the mix of bringing in John Beck to compete with Troy Smith for the #2 backup position in Baltimore.
i forgot all about beck, lol

it'd be nice to get jt back, id be disgusted wit him in NE

gotta be honest i'm in basketball & baseball mode

not really much to talk about wit the fins pretty much doing nothing until the draft
 9 years ago '05        #170
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
yeah its dead time in football for a couple weeks, but i hope taylor doesnt sign with the cheating pieces of s**t in n.e.
 9 years ago '04        #171
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
jt says ''he left and people got on him a lil bit for leaving then he came back and won a championship. how great is that'' talking bout zo. that should be his focus i dont think hes a jerkoff like seau jt does love miami i feel.
 9 years ago '05        #172
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
ill........is there any truth to the rumors taylor and the fins are working on a two year deal?

I hope so, but finheaven is always bringing the garbage lol
 9 years ago '04        #173
space
space
 The_Legend23 said:
ill........is there any truth to the rumors taylor and the fins are working on a two year deal?

I hope so, but finheaven is always bringing the garbage lol
finheaven rarely brings garbage. there is a reason why they were voted the NFL's best team fan site and won the award.

As far as the rumor, there is speculation all over that Miami (Parcells and Co.) are in talks with Taylor. There is a lot of upside for Miami and Taylor to come to agreements. His family still remains in Miami, he will be able to retire in Miami, he loves Miami and if re-signed Taylor will strictly rush the passer which he excels at. Him and Porter could probably mold off each other so much in the right situations. He's not big enough to line up in Miami's 3-4 but when he roams and rushes the QB we all know what he's capable of. He has great awareness still and has the capacity to play at a solid level for a year or two at most.

I know Parcells and Taylor are talking. I'll leave it at that. I also know Parcells is up for re-signing Taylor as long as he commits to being around team facilities for workouts and camps etc. He will come cheap and Taylor is willing to play for cheap.

Only time will tell.
 9 years ago '05        #174
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
finheaven rarely brings garbage. there is a reason why they were voted the NFL's best team fan site and won the award.

As far as the rumor, there is speculation all over that Miami (Parcells and Co.) are in talks with Taylor. There is a lot of upside for Miami and Taylor to come to agreements. His family still remains in Miami, he will be able to retire in Miami, he loves Miami and if re-signed Taylor will strictly rush the passer which he excels at. Him and Porter could probably mold off each other so much in the right situations. He's not big enough to line up in Miami's 3-4 but when he roams and rushes the QB we all know what he's capable of. He has great awareness still and has the capacity to play at a solid level for a year or two at most.

I know Parcells and Taylor are talking. I'll leave it at that. I also know Parcells is up for re-signing Taylor as long as he commits to being around team facilities for workouts and camps etc. He will come cheap and Taylor is willing to play for cheap.

Only time will tell.
o i know finheaven is nice but it was one of those "i heard" and most the time those are garbage. i think you know what i am talking about

Also good looks on the info
 9 years ago '04        #175
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
NICE!!! & FOR CHEAP???? VERY NICE

[pic - click to view]

04-02-2009, 12:53 PM         #176
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jt coming back would be a good look
 9 years ago '05        #177
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
Camarillo's recovery going well, hopes to be ready for camp

"My goal is to have no effects of knee surgery by training camp," says Greg Camarillo - who is recovering from a torn ACL.

Lots of info on what it's like going through a recovery from a torn ACL - including a lot of insight from Greg - in this article.
Found some info on Camarillos injury.

Heres the rest of the article:

Last edited by ebcrew; 04-08-2009 at 12:58 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #178
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 ebcrew said:
Found some info on Camarillos injury.

Heres the rest of the article:
he should be 100% by the start right??
 9 years ago '05        #179
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
Well it doesnt say 100% that he will be healthy but it does say that he is doing everything he can to get back, and he knows it will be a struggle. It (the article) also says that he has a grueling rehab that is 3 hours per day and he is jogging and running at the dolphins workouts
 9 years ago '05        #180
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Looks pretty rough, get ready for an exciting, tough season.
Note we have 4 prime time games this season!! and two Monday night games. i'll be there!!

Last edited by ebcrew; 04-14-2009 at 09:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy