..::2009-2010 Miami Dolphins::..

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #141
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 The_Legend23 said:
Faggins is good depth
Miami is interested in more then one f*gg this year. South beach is loving that idea.

DeMarcus f*ggins & De'Cody f*gg could both provide some much needed depth
 9 years ago '04        #142
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Miami is interested in more then one f*gg this year. South beach is loving that idea.

DeMarcus f*ggins & De'Cody f*gg could both provide some much needed depth

:fruit:

they can be roommates on the road
 9 years ago '04        #143
space
space
The Miami Dolphins on Friday acquired injury-prone defensive tackle Tony McDaniel from the Jacksonville Jaguars for a seventh-round draft pick, ESPN's John Clayton has reported.

[pic - click to view]

It's uncertain which of the Dolphins' three seventh-round choices they've dealt. They had previously obtained seventh-round picks from the Cleveland Browns and Carolina Panthers.

McDaniel, listed at 6-foot-7 and 310 pounds, probably would be a better fit at defensive end in a 3-4 scheme. He's too lanky to fill the role of the run-stuffing nose tackle.

The Dolphins need to keep McDaniel healthy to get a return on the trade. He has been in the NFL for three seasons but already has missed 23 games with wrist, hip and knee injuries.

McDaniel made his only three career starts for the Jaguars last season. He recorded 22 tackles, a half sack and three quarterback pressures in 10 games, ending the season on injured reserve.
 9 years ago '04        #144
space
space
for what it's worth I just wanted you all to know I may be leaving BX within the next month or two.

I'm moving back to Florida permanently and am pursuing fire school so between school and traveling etc I won't have time for BX much if at all...

It's been real though. and between now and then I"ll still inform you all with what I can when I can.

go miami
 03-20-2009, 03:26 AM         #145
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good luck
 9 years ago '05        #146
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
good luck ill
 9 years ago '08        #147
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
:sad5:

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 9 years ago '05        #148
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
yo ill dont leave us man lol
 9 years ago '04        #149
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
for what it's worth I just wanted you all to know I may be leaving BX within the next month or two.

I'm moving back to Florida permanently and am pursuing fire school so between school and traveling etc I won't have time for BX much if at all...

It's been real though. and between now and then I"ll still inform you all with what I can when I can.

go miami
1st off, good luck wit everything

secondly, im sure ull have some time to login & just see whats up...of course i dont expect u to give the updates like u do, cuz u'll be concerned wit ur own personal s**t...but damn u gotta still breeze by sometimes
 9 years ago '05        #150
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
sportscenter just said dangling chad....why theres a controversy brewing in miami......ill any word on what this is about
 9 years ago '04        #151
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Miami Dolphins trade center Samson Satele to Raiders for draft pick

By JEFF DARLINGTON

In a move that confirms the Dolphins' desire to transition newly signed center Jake Grove into the starting job, Miami traded center Samson Satele to the Oakland Raiders for an undisclosed draft pick, two sources said Sunday night.

Satele, a second-round pick in 2007, started every game he played for Miami over the past two seasons since former coach Cam Cameron and former general manager Randy Mueller drafted him.

However, the team's new regime decided it was time for an upgrade after Satele struggled to deal with some of the bigger nose tackles in the AFC East, specifically the Jets' Kris Jenkins and the Patriots' Vince Wilfork.

Although Grove does not have much more size than Satele (both weigh about 300 pounds, but Grove is an inch taller at 6-4), the Dolphins believe his skill set makes him better equipped to handle the bigger players that concern Miami.
 9 years ago '04        #152
space
space
thanks KingJames i've been preoccupied with other s**t the past 2 days. I still think letting go of Satele is a mistake but who knows.

And Legend23, I heard the rumor and I have nothing official to say. I can't say its more then a rumor but I'll leave it at that. Understand though that Parcells and Co. don't plan on Pennington being the solution for the long term. They can afford to lose Pennington for the right price. However ESPN is just causing up a stir. Don't read too much into it.
 9 years ago '04        #153
space
space
i'm gonna host a section of Miami Dolphins pictures, videos, .gifs, avatars, and sigs from my own personal FTP for you guys.

consider it my "going away gift" to you guys.

here's the link:

username: dolphins
password: dolphins

the "dolphins" account is only allowed to access the Dolphins folder that contains everything above.

I will have the FTP down tonight but starting tomorrow morning it will be 100% available to all of you.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 03-24-2009 at 02:00 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #154
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
thanks KingJames i've been preoccupied with other s**t the past 2 days. I still think letting go of Satele is a mistake but who knows.

And Legend23, I heard the rumor and I have nothing official to say. I can't say its more then a rumor but I'll leave it at that. Understand though that Parcells and Co. don't plan on Pennington being the solution for the long term. They can afford to lose Pennington for the right price. However ESPN is just causing up a stir. Don't read too much into it.
yeah man i saw the clip and it was just espn stirring up s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #155
space
space
OK Dolphins FTP is up and running:

username: dolphins
password: dolphins

if the site is ever down - its because I'm doing maintenance

otherwise enjoy

I will also update it whenever i add new stuff etc and I will update it with 2009-10 season game photos when they begin

I will also eventually go in and label all the files more clearly since you can't preview anything. That way you have an idea on what you're clicking ahead of time.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 03-24-2009 at 02:09 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #156
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
man boxden is not gonna be the same
 9 years ago '05        #157
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
also ill good looks on the site.
 9 years ago '04        #158
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
so apparently the satele trade swapped 4th round picks and got us a 6th.....what yall think???
 9 years ago '04        #159
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 its YOUNG holla said:
so apparently the satele trade swapped 4th round picks and got us a 6th.....what yall think???
swapping picks wit the raiders aint bad...we moved up like 20+ picks, plus got a 6th...i dont think its that big of a move, but its cool i guess...have to see who we get wit them picks first

how many picks we got now??
 9 years ago '08        #160
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
i wanted goodman to stay.. he was doing well

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy