..::2009-2010 Miami Dolphins::..

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #541
NLI 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
Well it's been awhile but I think its time for some crazy thoughts

1. Sign Marvin Harrison. Not for his speed obviously but he would be a great confidence guy for Chad Henne to throw to.

2. Ohh the wildcat how I love it so since Ted Ginn cant catch and my petition is only up to 250 signatures looks like were keeping him. Put Ginn back there for a few snaps run the weakside play and let him get into to some open space.

3. Pat White has been good so far gaining a crucial 1st down so we keep him at number 2 but lets use Thigpen who is very athletic in the wildcat also.

4. Wildcat needs to equal 50% of our plays shotgun the other 50% I know crazy but come on they know what were doing in the shotgun and I dont care about New Orleans it keeps the defense on their toes.

5. Move bess to the number one spot Camarillo #2 Hartline #3 Pat Turner #4

6. We need to blitz more our defense looks like the Iowa Hawkeyes (where im from) to methodical and teams score on us to easy.

7. Gibril Wilson was made to look good because he always had Nandi Asomough on his side so its time for the bench.
 8 years ago '08        #542
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
goddamnit, jut wen i was getting over it

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 8 years ago '05        #543
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
f**k the refs
 8 years ago '04        #544
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
this game was oddly not pleasing. i mean yea it's great we beat the Jets twice this season. it's been a long time...

but we really didn't play like a good team. our rookies were getting exposed on defense and our wildcat was poo poo....

we attempted to throw the ball twice out of the wildcat both resulting in a negative play. Henne had absolutely no protection against the rush, but then again the Jets were sending practically the whole team on almost every play. it disrupted the wildcat and forced the WRs to get open quick - which sometimes they did but Henne was off-target today while under pressure.

He really needs to stop looking down his WRs before throwing the ball.

a lot to improve on. I hope our rookies finally start getting their s**t together. we missed out on a lot of opportunities today against Mark Sanchez's inconsistency.
 8 years ago '08        #545
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
he stares down receivers way too much, and he seems like he doesnt know how to get the ball out of there

8 years ago '04        #546
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
this game was oddly not pleasing. i mean yea it's great we beat the Jets twice this season. it's been a long time...

but we really didn't play like a good team. our rookies were getting exposed on defense and our wildcat was poo poo....

we attempted to throw the ball twice out of the wildcat both resulting in a negative play. Henne had absolutely no protection against the rush, but then again the Jets were sending practically the whole team on almost every play. it disrupted the wildcat and forced the WRs to get open quick - which sometimes they did but Henne was off-target today while under pressure.

He really needs to stop looking down his WRs before throwing the ball.

a lot to improve on. I hope our rookies finally start getting their s**t together. we missed out on a lot of opportunities today against Mark Sanchez's inconsistency.
yup

and

why make a rght handed qb roll left on a crucial down to get sacked for neg yards?? why try a wildcat trying to pass on borderline field goal range? BOTH of them resulted in neg yards which knocked us out of range

i cant really put this one on the players, honestly, this game, the coaching gets the blame...props to ginn for finally getting a real chance on special teams, & props to him for makin the best of it, thats all i'll trust him with
 8 years ago '05        #547
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
figured id wake the thread up, no one posted about the pats game?

i like the way our rookies are playing, so young once they learn the little veteran tricks of the trade... watch out!
 8 years ago '04        #548
space
space
 ebcrew said:
figured id wake the thread up, no one posted about the pats game?

i like the way our rookies are playing, so young once they learn the little veteran tricks of the trade... watch out!
Im taking a limo over to the Bucs / Dolphins game this weekend - gonna sit with Lance

u gonna be there?
 8 years ago '04        #549
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
ok...its starting to get the point where we use the wildcat & lose momentum

sometimes we seem to get on a roll & then we change the package & 2-3 straight plays later we fall on our faces

im starting to think we overdo it sometimes. it was nice to see pat white get somethin done on the ground, dude gotta work on his throws tho

that double reverse with henne had me like
 8 years ago '08        #550
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
The timing seems off, because Henne had some drives going and then boom *sit yo a.ss down* wildcat time

its time to let Henne just play

8 years ago '05        #551
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Im taking a limo over to the Bucs / Dolphins game this weekend - gonna sit with Lance

u gonna be there?
oh damn, nope the next game i think im going to have a chance to catch will be dec 6, vs pats. maybe one before then. i'll let u 2 know.
 8 years ago '04        #552
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
currently in orlando for a charity walk so i'll be missing the game tomorrow. thank god it's against the bucs though. i've got ESPN texting me on every scoring play and at the end of every quarter. let's go fins!!
 8 years ago '05        #553
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
anyone know the official injury list?
 8 years ago '04        #554
space
space
yea Ronnie Brown is out for 2 weeks likely. he's already ruled out for the Panthers game thursday. he left the stadium on crutches and gets his MRI results this morning. X-Rays came back negative on his ankle though.

Nate Garner is pretty banged up and could miss extensive time. (he replaced Justin Smiley in the game but got beat up pretty bad and ended up leaving the game.)

WR Brian Hartline tweaked his hamstring on special teams towards the end of the game but left the stadium limping with a bag of ice. He's not expected to miss next game though.
 8 years ago '05        #555
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
FML Ronnie Brown. He was my work horse in fantasy dammit.
 8 years ago '05        #556
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
that kid that tackled ronnie brown and hurt him went to my high school and graduated same year as me,.. how he made it into the nfl is beyond me.
 8 years ago '04        #557
space
space
 ebcrew said:
that kid that tackled ronnie brown and hurt him went to my high school and graduated same year as me,.. how he made it into the nfl is beyond me.
Boca kid on the Bucs - heard his name a few times at the game. he had a lot of fans in the stadium cheering for him
 8 years ago '05        #558
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
So whats the diagnosis on Brown?
 8 years ago '04        #559
space
space
 Santoro said:
So whats the diagnosis on Brown?
injury to both his foot and ankle. confirmed ankle sprain but the foot injury is still confidential until a 2nd opinion by another doctor. i can't say details but I know he's out for at least 3 games.

stay tuned...
 8 years ago '05        #560
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
damn... my fav player in the NFL always having injury problems
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy