Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #341
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
the online looked real good int he first half on the carolina game. Ted ginn was M.i.a. again... just some lil things i caught but i barely watched the game

devon bees will be returning unts and ginn kickoffs?

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 08-24-2009 at 01:23 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #342
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
the online looked real good int he first half on the carolina game. Ted ginn was M.i.a. again... just some lil things i caught but i barely watched the game

devon bees will be returning unts and ginn kickoffs?

Miami is trying to eliminate having Ginn return any kicks at all (thus the Chris Williams project). However Williams fell flat and it only leaves Davone Bess and Brian Hartline for punts. Bess will likely win that battle.

On kick returns, Davone Bess will likely return some kicks during pre-season with Chris Williams released but it will be experimental. Ted Ginn is still by far the fastest return legs on the team and his speed has to be utilized.

Offensive line started to make some strides against the Panther but the run game still needs much improvement. It's nice to see Pennington with time to throw.

We also need to remind ourselves this is only pre-season so the plays the Fins are running currently are no more then simple run left, run right, and typical WR patterns. The Wild Cat might be used once or two the whole pre-season but I promise you they won't reveal anything they're gonna do in regular season.

also, Brian Hartline moves to #2 on the WR depth chart. This is probably only temporary to motivate Bess and Camarillo, but Miami likes the size and hands of Hartline. Also, Patrick Turner had some nice catches against the Panthers but the staff still isn't impressed by anything he's doing.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 08-24-2009 at 03:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #343
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
hi guys :greetings10:

in response to the post above me, what's the deal with Patrick Turner and the coaching staff? I can't say I've seen much from Hartline I'm diggin his playing style and would like to see him beast it up in the slot. Solid #3 option imo

were the guys on CBS right about getting rid of Lex Hilliard? Dude was beasting it on Saturday and so was Patty Cobbs and Ron Beez :)
 8 years ago '04        #344
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
thanx for keepin me posted fellas, i havent been able to watch anything yet
 8 years ago '04        #345
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
I got both preseason games dvr'd, still haven't had enough free time at once to be able to watch them :(
 8 years ago '04        #346
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
hi guys :greetings10:

in response to the post above me, what's the deal with Patrick Turner and the coaching staff? I can't say I've seen much from Hartline I'm diggin his playing style and would like to see him beast it up in the slot. Solid #3 option imo

were the guys on CBS right about getting rid of Lex Hilliard? Dude was beasting it on Saturday and so was Patty Cobbs and Ron Beez :)
Problem with Miami's situation at RB is that Ricky Williams isn't going to be around after next season. They have their franchise RB in Ronnie Brown and Lex Hilliard is capable of being productive in the NFL however he's behind 3 solid backs as it is. There is no trade potential in Ricky Williams and Patrick Cobbs will likely lose his job to Hilliard eventually. It's a matter of timing because Miami can't afford to keep all 4 RBs on the roster for this season. I can't speak for the staff but I know it's on top of the list of priorities.

Patrick Turner has always had that reputation of looking great in practice but not really separating himself from the pack in actual games. Although Turner had some great catches the 2nd game of preseason players like Brandon London also showed the same type of play making skills. It's a matter of separating yourself from the others CONSISTENTLY.
 8 years ago '04        #347
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Problem with Miami's situation at RB is that Ricky Williams isn't going to be around after next season. They have their franchise RB in Ronnie Brown and Lex Hilliard is capable of being productive in the NFL however he's behind 3 solid backs as it is. There is no trade potential in Ricky Williams and Patrick Cobbs will likely lose his job to Hilliard eventually. It's a matter of timing because Miami can't afford to keep all 4 RBs on the roster for this season. I can't speak for the staff but I know it's on top of the list of priorities.

Patrick Turner has always had that reputation of looking great in practice but not really separating himself from the pack in actual games. Although Turner had some great catches the 2nd game of preseason players like Brandon London also showed the same type of play making skills. It's a matter of separating yourself from the others CONSISTENTLY.
got it. thanks for that clarification. i'm really excited to see what plans (offensively) we decide to carry out in the forthcoming season, both roster and play wise. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '04        #348
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Recording the whole season, making covers, etc....Only completed the spines, but this is what they look like

Fins Up!
 8 years ago '05        #349
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
looks good
 8 years ago '08        #350
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
i was at the panthers game, we kick a.ss

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 8 years ago '04        #351
space
space
 D.A.R.S. said:

[pic - click to view]

Recording the whole season, making covers, etc....Only completed the spines, but this is what they look like

Fins Up!
what are u making game tape for the players to study off of :D

j/k i'm jealous... i want my own copies...

looks pretty sick
 8 years ago '04        #352
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
what are u making game tape for the players to study off of :D

j/k i'm jealous... i want my own copies...

looks pretty sick
people buy that s**t man, last season I sold 17 copies of the dolphins full season @ $75 each season :applause:

I like to collect that s**t though, no real reason, but I got almost every game from every team the last 2 seasons
 8 years ago '04        #353
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
*demands to be put on the horonary list*

I even filled in for Illusionz a couple times last year in avy bets when he wasnt around

:finger:
 8 years ago '04        #354
space
space
 D.A.R.S. said:
*demands to be put on the horonary list*

I even filled in for Illusionz a couple times last year in avy bets when he wasnt around

:finger:
when was I ever absent from an avy bet? I never went more then 24 hours without updating my own....

you did help me design an avy for the other teams that lost to us once or twice...

but yes lately you have earned your name to the list :dancingcool:

just don't let me catch you routing for the Lions ever or your name will be removed :angry12:

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 08-27-2009 at 11:11 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #355
space
space
that was a sloppy game tonight but at least we know Chad Pennington is still the better QB for now...

the 1st team looks consistent.

We can expect Connor Barth and a few others to be cut by Saturday.

I expect the following to be released:

PK Connor Barth
FB Joe Kowalewski (should end up on practice squad)
WR Anthony Armstrong
TE John Nalbone OR Joey Haynos... (Miami actually likes both, but one has to go)
OG Mark Lewis (Could end up on Practice Squad)
DE Ryan Baker
LB Charlie Anderson
LB J.D. Folsom
CB Will Billingsley
S Courtney Bryan

I'm going to put 2 names on the "shock" list... these two players I expect to be cut but may come as a surprise to many...

LB Matt Roth
LB Reggie Torbor
 8 years ago '04        #356
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
this was the 1st game i got to see, s**t was sloppy.

i love the pass rush, but we gotta tackle better
 8 years ago '04        #357
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
when was I ever absent from an avy bet? I never went more then 24 hours without updating my own....

you did help me design an avy for the other teams that lost to us once or twice...

but yes lately you have earned your name to the list :dancingcool:

just don't let me catch you routing for the Lions ever or your name will be removed :angry12:
I have no reason to openly route for the Lions

I'll be at some of the Dolphins games this year, just got my bike and gonna take some trips across the alley
 8 years ago '04        #358
space
space
 D.A.R.S. said:
I have no reason to openly route for the Lions

I'll be at some of the Dolphins games this year, just got my bike and gonna take some trips across the alley
if I ever see you ridign a bicycle over I75... i'm gonna honk at you ......then run you over

where u live?
 8 years ago '09        #359
datnyce 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
3-0 this offseason .....dolphines are doin there thang!!!

hopefully they show what they can do this season!! they have alot of talent on the team, i just havent seen much off it in the preseason!!!

i think that if they got red of chad pennington they would be a better team!!! they needa put pat white in there more often cause i believe a qb that can move have better chances of winning football games!!! chad pennington chokes under pressure like he did in the ravens game!!! dont take it the wrong way chad is a good qb and hes smart at the game but hes just not ment to be on the field!!!(my opinion))
 8 years ago '04        #360
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
if I ever see you ridign a bicycle over I75... i'm gonna honk at you ......then run you over

where u live?
Ft. Myers

that's f**ked up to run over a fellow dolphin

I'll be at the home opener, I gotta goto a conference in Miami the 21st so I picked up tickets
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy