Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
yea i love the 4 primetime games

but i hate the thursday game on nfl network

10-6
 9 years ago '05        #182
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 casper said:
yea i love the 4 primetime games

but i hate the thursday game on nfl network

10-6
that is thanksgiving isnt it
 9 years ago '04        #183
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 The_Legend23 said:
that is thanksgiving isnt it
o s**t, i guess it is

even still i'll have to actually go to a specific bar to watch that game. i hate that nfl network s**t....usually theres only like one game that i care to see from that channel all year. this just happens to be the one this year
 9 years ago '04        #184
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Miami Selects Illinois CB Vontae Davis

[pic - click to view]

DAVIE - The Miami Dolphins took a step toward improving their 25th-ranked passing defense with their first-round pick Saturday, drafting Illinois cornerback Vontae Davis.

Davis, picked 25th overall, said in an interview after the selection that he considers himself a "compete corner."

He had only two interceptions last season, but had seven tackles for loss among his 78 total tackles. He also forced three fumbles.

He will compete for a starting job with Jason Allen and Eric Green for the right to play alongside Will Allen, who is locked in at one cornerback.

The Dolphins still have two selections in the second round tonight, the 44th and 56th overall.

:applause::applause:

I have my eyes set on CB D.J. Moore and WR Deon Butler

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-25-2009 at 06:49 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #185
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
i kinda wanted maualuga

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 9 years ago '04        #186
space
space
 UnkleLuc_ said:
i kinda wanted maualuga
there are greater needs then ILB at this point with the re-signing of Channing Crowder. I see a LB being selected tomorrow.

I see us addressing a WR and a CB/OLB with the next 2 picks.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-25-2009 at 06:57 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #187
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
i like the pat white pick for our offense

how do yall feel??

i dont follow college so i really dont know who we missed out on
 9 years ago '08        #188
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
Im feeling weird yo

im not sure what to think, what will they do with him?

9 years ago '04        #189
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 UnkleLuc_ said:
Im feeling weird yo

im not sure what to think, what will they do with him?
im thinkin hell play the slot & we'll be doin quite a few reverses wit him, & ginn & have him toss to ronnie, or camarillo deep

hopefully he can hit the deep wr better than chad can...i dont know much about his arm strength but it looked OK to me...it doesnt take much to have a stronger arm than chad

he has to be cool wit being a wideout tho...i dont know how good of a wr he would be tho thats my only problem...i can imagine him getting smashed over the middle

its ashame cuz i like bess too...but if u move pat to the 4, then they r gonna know a trickplay is comin whenever hes on the field
 9 years ago '08        #190
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
I guess we'll wait and see

9 years ago '04        #191
space
space
Pat White is going to be used at QB but I promise you he is gonna be used as a threat in the Wild Cat formation. I can't say how much reps he will take at QB but I know the staff is going to be using him to compete with Chad Henne in the 1st few sets of camps. All those times Chad Pennington ran to the outside and ended up 1 useless man on the field during wild cat formations will now be replaced with Pat White. Ronnie Brown still expects to take direct snaps but with Pat White's mobility and diversity you will find White all over the field in transition.

You can expect John Beck to be released now with White's acquisition. No team is going to bite on a trade. Miami has no future with Beck and the 31 other teams in the league know this as well.

i'm a little disappointed with the acquisition of USC WR Patrick Turner. He brings maturity and comes into the NFL with a professional and winning mindset but his lack of speed concerns me. I don't see him breaking away from defenders and he certainly went a little too high in the draft in my opinion. He has the size Miami is looking for and nice hands but if he isn't used in the slot or isn't used in endzone packages, we could find Turner being our biggest 2009 bust.

I am a fan of us addressing the WR position though. We really have a solid corps and we could also find WR Greg Camarillo and WR Ernest Wilford on the outs sooner then later. Camarillo is still slated at the #2 spot but recovering from his surgery as well as Miami's addition of WRs in the draft could make or break Camarillo as well as his career.

As of now I expect the following:

* CB Vontae Davis will fill the #2 CB spot next to Will Allen. He will compete with Jason Allen and Eric Green but will overtake both likely moving Eric Green to #3 and Jason Allen to #4.

* QB/WR Pat White will work in camps as a QB but Miami will find ways to use him as a utility player (Wes Welker). He will be prioritized in Wild Cat formations and will be used as a decoy. He will also be an endzone threat next to Patrick Turner.

* CB Sean Smith is and will be who I hyped him up to be. As some of you may remember I called out Sean Smith and said I wanted him more then any other player in the draft. He offers so much ability to this defense. His diversity allows him to play safety at any given time but Miami will address the dime and nickel packages with Sean Smith being the primary focus. With the addition of Smith and Davis, Miami could find themselves getting rid of Joey Thomas and Courtney Bryan fairly soon into camps.

* WR Patrick Turner bugs me. He will be looked at in endzone packages due to his great size and strength. He offers consistent hands but his lack of speed removes him as a deep threat. He is the possession type WR that Miami was looking for and they got him. 3rd and short will be Turner's hope at excelling on this roster. With Turner's addition the release of WR Ernest Wilford is almost imminent.

* WR Brian Hartline's addition is and should be a concern to WR Greg Camarillo. A product of OSU, Hartline should immediately compete for the #2 or #3 WR. He offers great speed and great ability to take some pressure off of Ted Ginn as they both are speedy WRs that could push back the safeties. I'm honestly not sure how this will effect Davone Bess but irregardless, fans will be seeing a major competition at WR this offseason.

Players likely to be released:

WR Ernest Wilford
QB John Beck
CB Joey Thomas
S Courtney Bryan
C Will Billingsley
CB Scorpio Babers
CB Nathan Jones
WR Todd Lowber
WR Anthony Armstrong

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-26-2009 at 01:28 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #192
space
space
^^^^^^

I will update the depth chart after the draft is completed.

and my avy

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-26-2009 at 02:44 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #193
space
space
Safety Chris Clemons (Clemson) could surprise many in a couple years. He may even be ready to start in the NFL by next season but with Miami's current safeties Clemons will not get any game time play for a while unless there is an injury.

Clemons arrival almost certainly makes Courtney Bryan or Tyrone Culver's departure imminent.
 9 years ago '08        #194
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
I doubt Cam will get the boot

9 years ago '04        #195
space
space
 UnkleLuc_ said:
I doubt Cam will get the boot
I promise you, if Camarillo doesnt fully recover from this surgery and Hartline steps up with speed and consistency, but more importantly - the ability to develop.... Camarillo will be expandable.

Armstrong and Lowber really have no future on this team and will likely be the 1st two gone, but if Miami adds another WR from free agency and/or the rookie WRs this year step up quickly, Camarillo will have a rough time maintaining the #2 spot/position.
 9 years ago '08        #196
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
I think he's a nice piece, but i see Bess taking #2

9 years ago '04        #197
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
i like the secondary picks, i watched bother smith and davis in college and i love their physicality...pat turner will be a project, you cant teach height, even if they throw a couple of jump balls his way 3 or 4 times per game it'll add another dimension to the offense....brian hartline is polished, one thing about ohio state wideouts is theyre usually very well-coached and run good routes and have a very good understanding of the game...and i'm diggin the pat white pick, the offensive coaches must be salivating, cant wait to see what kind of formations and plays they cook up

whats the word on bringing back jason taylor?
 9 years ago '04        #198
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
whats the word on bringing back jason taylor?
yea i wanna know whats good with this too. the skins already made up for cutting him with orakpo lol

pat white is my favorite pick... Wildcat 2.0 baby, I can't wait

and im so glad to hear joey thomas is out. he was the cameron warrell of this season
 9 years ago '04        #199
space
space
your 2009 Draft Class:

[pic - click to view]

And as far as Jason Taylor. He will be addressed and discussed after Miami elects probably 10 undrafted free agents.

He could be added
 9 years ago '05        #200
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
Hey Illz, any news on undrafted free agents?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy