Buy SPNG Right Now, Here's Why !

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
the_problem401 3 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 5 5
 dagame04 said:
Talk to my broker it's supposed to the reverse split at 1 for 100 an the price is supposed to go up to 22 bucks kinda like aig did a couple months ago. Only bad thing is it want be an ipo out on it when it does the split.
is that bad?
 8 years ago '04        #42
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
won't be as much profit if it splits, and there were discussions of lowering the split amount.

Right now before the split look at it this way:
I own 20,000 shares at .10cents. It goes up 20cents, my profit goes up $4,000.

Reverse split of 1:100 means for every 100 shares, I now have 1. 20,000 shares is now 200 shares, with the price going to $10/share.

The stock would now have to go up $20 for me to make $4,000.

R/S suck d*ck
 8 years ago '04        #43
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 JJH35 said:
won't be as much profit if it splits, and there were discussions of lowering the split amount.

Reverse split of 1:100 means for every 100 shares, I now have 1. 20,000 shares is now 200 shares, with the price going to $10/share.

R/S suck d*ck
yeah tru, but dont forget if the company does good job and big investors jump in (big investors dont trade in OTC Market) you will see thoose 20$ very fast and there could come even more. but the problem is it can really fall down at the beginning i would go out when you can and rebuy after all the trouble. good looks

one more thing. SPNGE is going in higher areas now. one of their competitors is P&G, if you know P&G you see what this thing its worth. dunno if SPNGE is going to be as big as P&G, if yes its not going to happen that fast i think, this need time.

Last edited by Vagnum; 09-18-2009 at 11:38 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #44
Vagnum 
space
space
okay today spng restartet as SPNGE, buy or not buy?

i could get in with 2500$. yes no thoughts?
 8 years ago '04        #45
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 JJH35 said:

R/S suck d*ck
In theory, the number of shares shouldn't effect the total value of a company.
 8 years ago '04        #46
Vagnum 
space
space
has anyone news about SPNG, does the stock willl be tradeable soon? whats up here...
 10-14-2009, 06:14 PM         #47
In_Flames  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
apparently the SEC is investigating the CEO and CFO for producing false statements.. there is a lawsuit being filed against them by the Rosen Group for losses by investors
 8 years ago '04        #48
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
i thought the initial time for them to start trading again was Oct 16th...iono we will see..

I wish I would sold some of this biatch when I was up 4,000 bucks
 8 years ago '08        #49
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,240 | Props total: 8649 8649
Get in VPER...it's going to explode today IMO.
 8 years ago '04        #50
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 o7media said:
Get in VPER...it's going to explode today IMO.
It was down -19.35% today. I guess you wanted people to short it?
 8 years ago '08        #51
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 R. Joven said:
It was down -19.35% today. I guess you wanted people to short it?
It was up about 10% for the most part of the day...it dropped fast in the last few minutes because of all the douches getting their money out for the weekend.

It's gonna run up next week though. It's getting great PR every week. And look at the trend. Plus it has a lot of support and is pretty close to it's 52 week high. If it breaks it, it's going to skyrocket IMO.
 8 years ago '08        #52
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
VPER back up 28% ....
 8 years ago '04        #53
Vagnum 
space
space
SPNG is back at Market.

price 0.03$
 8 years ago '08        #54
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
I would be careful with this stock I've been reading articles which say this is a scam...like boiler room, if I find a link Ill post it but espn even had an article about it.
 8 years ago '08        #55
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
A few weeks ago I wrote about a company named SpongeTech and its high-visibility, high-volume advertising campaign targeted at sports fans. My curiosity was piqued when I kept seeing their signs behind home plate and at big-time events such as the U.S. Open. I spoke to the company's chief operating officer and it turned into a little how-we-live-today slice of life, centering on the company's decision to jump into the sports market when the rates were low and the competitors few.Fair enough. But shortly after the piece ran I started getting e-mails from people who said they found it fishy that a company selling pre-soaped sponges would advertise so prominently at sporting events. I didn't give it much thought -- if Taco Bell thinks we're all going to buy black tacos, why can't someone think we're buying sponges? -- until I read some e-mails from people who had bought SpongeTech stock and felt it was a scam. It turns out the SEC had enough concerns to temporarily halt trading of SpongeTech stock. The suspension began on Oct. 5 after the SEC found discrepancies in SpongeTech's accounting and reporting. The sale of more than 3 billion shares of the stock raised red flags concerning a pump-and-dump scheme, and a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of investors. There are also questions, raised by the New York Post, about the legitimacy -- read: existence -- of the companies SpongeTech lists as its top five customers. All are said to be headquartered overseas.As an article on The Motley Fool Web site stated, "The company's filings lead the skeptical reader to some pretty clear conclusions. The first is that SpongeTech exists primarily to sell stock, and pretty much everything else comes second."My conversation with COO Steven Moskowitz was strange; when you've interviewed enough people you learn to identify certain types of responses. Moskowitz wanted to steer the conversation from the beginning, to the point where he wasn't necessarily interested in questions. He talked through questions and seemed generally nervous. I don't know the man, so I don't know enough to know whether the company's problems and the COO's manner are connected.Roddy Boyd of Slate (whose article was reprinted on The Motley Fool) went to the Connecticut home of CEO Michael Metter seeking a comment after being stonewalled by Moskowitz and the company's PR firm. A man who looked a lot like Metter answered the door and said Metter wasn't home. When Boyd showed Metter a photo of himself and noted the resemblance, the man said, "Metter isn't doing any interviews" and shut the door. Then, in a move that should be included in a story of reporting tactics, Boyd knocked on the window and said, "Mike, can I leave my contact info?" The man who wasn't Metter turned and said, "Sure."This is a sports story only because SpongeTech clearly used sporting events and sports television as an engine to promote the company and increase its visibility. Since many people equate visibility with success, a lot of investors evidently were duped into buying the stock, which, as of Monday, was still suspended from trading. ESPN The Magazine senior writer Tim Keown co-wrote Josh Hamilton's autobiography, "Beyond Belief: Finding the Strength to Come Back," which is available on Amazon.com. Sound off to Tim here
 8 years ago '04        #56
Vagnum 
space
space
SPNG 0.06$ easy double... :cool:
 8 years ago '09        #57
the_problem401 3 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 5 5
anymore info on this?
 8 years ago '04        #58
Vagnum 
space
space
yes, the biggest scam company in 2009 so far.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago