Max-B Found Guilty on 9 out of 11 Counts in Murder Trial/lawyer Speaks/MaxB Letter to fans, family

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2009, 07:41 PM         #61
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
max b is a retard. he will get in trouble again.
 9 years ago '07        #62
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Don Peru said:
cmon man, who doesnt have a touch pro!? that s**t dont hold no weight, i got the same s**t, bout to turn mines in for the Pre...you can't be serious

And nah, i aint tryna expose you...how the f**k you gonna expose somebody who already got their link in their signature dumass? I was just calling a Spade a Spade...it is what it is....there's no way in hell that YOU could ever speak on behalf of the REAL hip hop community...that like me (a black man) sayin im going speak on behalf of the REAL Country music Community.....once again, you can't be serious whiteboy
yo that pic is real? oh nah dude officially holds no weight in this conversation. Of course he ain't gonna feel him lmao. what a waste of time talking or responding to this guy. you can get mad and say a bunch of insults to get my attention and I promise I won't see you dude.
 9 years ago '09        #63
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
 Grisly said:
^^ true.

realistically, if max was talking, i dont blame him.
the code of silence only exists if no one breaks it, inside that given circle.
if someone else was trying to throw him under the bus, it's far from snitching if he does it back.
if anything, its just payback.

and whoever said the palm pre was wack lol, you must not know anything about it.
you gon be mad when you finally see one lol.
co-sign and this b***h a crackhead/hooker with no future goals. You got to be a dumb a.ss if you really wanna do 30+ years over that.
 9 years ago '04        #64
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
why is it whenever race is brought up, its the black people that start it....

then its world war 3 if somebody say some s**t to you...

then you wanna act like yall went through slavery.....300 years after the fact.

all you pussies do is cry like f*g**ts about EVERYTHING.
if a muf**ka dont let you cross the street, its cause your black.
if somebody put your a.ss on hold, it's cause your black.

and for the record, if white people can't speak on behalf of hip hop, how come White People RUN HIP HOP?
imagine that.....

and one more for the record, Alchemist >>>> 95% of producers in the rap game.
and he's white.
i can name several other white Producers who s**t on the game.
so yet again, whatever the f**k ya'll talkin makes no sense

ya'll just wanna try and pull somebodys card and failed terribly, and in real life and off the net you cant f**k wit me, and you're mad.

and you also support Max B, ultimately adding to the terrible drain on Hip Hop (the one white people can't speak for, but is ultimately getting ruined by terrible BLACK rappers)
and, after all this, max b STILL sucks.

so, yea, you lost.

Last edited by Grisly; 06-04-2009 at 05:26 PM..
 06-04-2009, 09:15 PM         #65
Ran$om 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats unfortunate to hear i always thought he was a soap dropper...
 06-04-2009, 09:42 PM         #66
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:

and for the record, if white people can't speak on behalf of hip hop, how come White People RUN HIP HOP?
imagine that.....

and he's white.

ya'll just wanna try and pull somebodys card and failed terribly, and in real life and off the net you cant f**k wit me, and you're mad.

and you also support Max B, ultimately adding to the terrible drain on Hip Hop (the one white people can't speak for, but is ultimately getting ruined by terrible BLACK rappers)

so, yea, you lost.

im black, but this is some of the realest s**t. I can't prop because im on a sidekick. but even it annoy me how some black people take the "because im black" thing to a whole nother level, and things.

you speak truth homie, and no im not uncle ruckus
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #67
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Grisly said:
^^ please tell me which one your talkin bout
i will download it right now.
^^^ this nigguh right here is a clown...nuff said....f**kin dumb a.ss white boy wantin a nigguh to go to jail..suck a d**k ...

anyway tho...

nigguh u aint feelin max b?? prolly cuz u aint a cool nigguh....

u gotta be a smooth nigguh, a fly nigguh...and real nigguh to understand and vibe wit that max...u aint feelin max...u prolly a lame nigguh by nature....go listen to some flo rida....
 9 years ago '07        #68
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
no its not because he's white, it's because he's a cornball. When did I ever say it was because he's white?

quote me saying that.............
 9 years ago '07        #69
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
^^^ this nigguh right here is a clown...nuff said....f**kin dumb a.ss white boy wantin a nigguh to go to jail..suck a d**k ...

anyway tho...

nigguh u aint feelin max b?? prolly cuz u aint a cool nigguh....

u gotta be a smooth nigguh, a fly nigguh...and real nigguh to understand and vibe wit that max...u aint feelin max...u prolly a lame nigguh by nature....go listen to some flo rida....
exactly. dude here agrees with me. you can look at dudes pic and see what type of dude he is, and I never said ANYTHING about him being whtie so whi's drawing the race card?
 9 years ago '04        #70
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
.....I'm black, and I think that Max B is terrible. A lot of my n*ggaz feel the same way.

Seriously, all this back and forth s**t is stupid. The notion that white people shouldn't be able to speak on rap music or "black culture", EVEN if they're knowledgeable and actually can relate is just as pigheaded and stupid as the white man regulating which water fountains "coloreds" can drink from.

Its the summer of 2009 my n*ggaz....racism and prejudice regardless of its aim is played out....
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '09        #71
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Grisly said:

imagine that.....

and he's white.

so, yea, you lost.
You don't speak on nobody's behalf but your damn self, gtfo outta here with your sideways a.ss comments. You aint like Max Beasley cause your game on minus 0, you cant even grasp the smooth s**t wavie crocket got and i aint even heard his music in a minute, the f**k you think this is? You think talkin reckless on a forum gonna stop Max from makin music and being creative?

Keep rubbin shoulders with who ever the f**k you want, you're gonna get sonned if you think you can step into the game with that bulls**t attitude. No wonder you like Buddens, you're a.ss got the same attitude problems, mad that other dudes got some shine. Work on your ryhmes, those lyrics you posted by Max sound ill when they get delivered properly, or is that something you can't understand as a supposed rapper.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 06-05-2009 at 08:42 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #72
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
You don't speak on nobody's behalf but your damn self, gtfo outta here with your sideways a.ss comments. You aint like Max Beasley cause your game on minus 0, you cant even grasp the smooth s**t wavie crocket got and i aint even heard his music in a minute, the f**k you think this is? You think talkin reckless on a forum gonna stop Max from makin music and being creative?

Keep rubbin shoulders with who ever the f**k you want, you're gonna get sonned if you think you can step into the game with that bulls**t attitude. No wonder you like Buddens, you're a.ss got the same attitude problems, mad that other dudes got some shine. Work on your ryhmes, those lyrics you posted by Max sound ill when they get delivered properly, or is that something you can't understand as a supposed rapper.
lol wow.

im not cool enough to grasp the smooth s**t that wavie crocket speaks?

ya'll muf**kas are RETARDED.

i dont know what the f**k YALL are on.
im on my REAL music s**t.
thats prolly why i still listen to CD's that came out in the 90's, and ya'll f*g**ts runnin round bumpin gay a.ss club songs, gettin your hair permed, rockin fake 80's gold rope chains and oversize sunglaess, wearin baby tees and girl jeans talkin bout ya'll got "swag"........

f**kin lames.
f**k outta here wit that flamboyant pretty boy s**t, you dudes would get rocked out here

and cornball these muf**kin nuts, cus i came in this thread to say Max B is a.ss, which EVERYBODY else agreed with me except ya'll f**kfaces, then you wanna post somebody picture and try to make the s**t personal

aint nobody tryna be no kind of e-thug or internet tough guy
YA'LL the ones talkin all that white boy s**t and postin people pictures off they myspaces
i was talkin bout Max B not bein able to rap, which is the point of this thread if i know how to read correctly
then all the Max B groupies that love his wavey swagger and whatever the f**k else ya'll was talkin bout, wanna come in here and try to play somebody.

any of you f*g**ts can come holla at me in real life and talk that "f**k you whiteboy" s**t and lets see what happens.

ya'll ain't about s**t, real talk

f**k this nut a.ss thread.
Max B would get bodied if his b***h a.ss battled me, he got NOOOOOO bars.
muf**ka flopped soon as he stepped foot on the Dipset Christmas album.
and his man french montana cant rap his way out a f**kin kindergarten class.

Max B gettin snitched on for doin dirt, by his own f**kin homies......his own BLACK homies at that......aint that a b***h. hope he got a good WHITE lawyer.

Last edited by Grisly; 06-05-2009 at 04:00 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #73
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29640 29640
i wont lie i didnt like him at 1st but he has a few good ones...no verdict yet?
 06-05-2009, 04:06 PM         #74
vinkrillzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
i think i speak for most of the REAL hip hop community when i say no one gives a f**k if he stays or goes.
id rather joe buddens get draged by a car 12 miles around nyc then see max get locked right now.... real ***** need that wave
 9 years ago '04        #75
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
^^ naw, im chillin
i jus feel bad for america that grown a.ss man livin it is walkin round talkin bout "i hope max b, somebody i dont even know personally, doesnt get locked up, cus real G's need that WAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

s**t is retarded
 06-07-2009, 04:03 AM         #76
vinkrillzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
^^ naw, im chillin
i jus feel bad for america that grown a.ss man livin it is walkin round talkin bout "i hope max b, somebody i dont even know personally, doesnt get locked up, cus real G's need that WAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

s**t is retarded

ur mother is retarted
 9 years ago '04        #77
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Vincent_Chase said:
my n*gga Max Biggavelli this is great news! I continue to pray he'll beat this bullsh1t.

he's the only person that can keep THAT WAVE flowin.

sittin here listening to "Why You Do That" blowin on some of that good barney
^ LMAOOO.

i swear...some of these max b fans are on the same sh*t max b be sniffin'.

*rides the wave into the abyss*
 06-07-2009, 07:11 AM         #78
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im on that LSD wave this weekend maf**kas...owwwwwww.
 9 years ago '06        #79
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 Grisly said:
smh @ muf**kas that listen to this s**t.
if i seen you drivin round with Max B on, i'd p!ss in a water bottle and throw that s**t through your driver side window with the lid off.

dude is a.ss.
Word.

f**k Max B, hope he never sees a studio again.
 9 years ago '08        #80
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
I pray Max beat this weak a.ss case. Continue the wave and make dat crack music. owww!
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy