Max-B Found Guilty on 9 out of 11 Counts in Murder Trial/lawyer Speaks/MaxB Letter to fans, family

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-03-2009, 02:45 PM         #21
shsshep1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:
But real gangstas dont cooperate with the police......Max B never had any credibility to lose but if he did he would have lost it now. I wish this f*g**t got life x 3. Yea I am a hater...I dont like 35 year old midgets that have a lisp and talk like toddlers.
So, if a "real G" didn't do s**t, and someone tried to involve him in a crime, they would just go along with it because they don't want to lose credibility? "Nah, I didn't commit any crime but I am willing to spend the rest of my life in jail because I'm a thug." No.

People have the definition of snitching all f**ked up. If you are involved in a crime and you get knocked, then you proceed to tell the cops about others involved, you are a snitch. If you WEREN'T involved at all, then talk to the cops to clear your name so YOU DON'T SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN JAIL, that is not snitching.
 9 years ago '07        #22
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
That's not Max's lawyer in the picture though, thats Amalgam Digital peoples.
 06-03-2009, 02:53 PM         #23
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at suburban kids throwing around the word snitch almost as much as they do n*gga

@ Max's lawyer

I wouldn't trust dude with a case if that's how he acts
 9 years ago '06        #24
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25848 25848
 shsshep1 said:
So, if a "real G" didn't do s**t, and someone tried to involve him in a crime, they would just go along with it because they don't want to lose credibility? "Nah, I didn't commit any crime but I am willing to spend the rest of my life in jail because I'm a thug." No.

People have the definition of snitching all f**ked up. If you are involved in a crime and you get knocked, then you proceed to tell the cops about others involved, you are a snitch. If you WEREN'T involved at all, then talk to the cops to clear your name so YOU DON'T SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN JAIL, that is not snitching.

stop it stop it that's common sense for boxden to much of it to man i'm really starting to believe that half the n*ggas up here is stupid white kids or fake a.ss 'thugs' that know nothing about street life cuz they got the honer roll in school and try to come up here to seem cool
 9 years ago '06        #25
space
space
 Krazy K said:
at suburban kids throwing around the word snitch almost as much as they do n*gga

@ Max's lawyer

I wouldn't trust dude with a case if that's how he acts

lmfao he seem like the type that will smoke with you last i checked lawyers don't get pissed tested lmfao
 9 years ago '08        #26
Hollywood Rel 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 0 0
 shsshep1 said:

:applause: Finally, I been tired of d**kheads sayin that everything is snitching.
 9 years ago '06        #27
space
space
i hate hip-hop for making this snitching thing i swear

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 06-03-2009 at 03:04 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #28
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
 stfdkd37 said:
i'd be forced to beat a fellow internet soldiers a.ss

if your favorite rapper is on shady after math or soon leaving then yeah budden is better
i mean, you do what you have to do
but i'd still hit you with a pissy water bottle for listenin to that s**t.

you cant even drop me one hot Max B line
and he tries to sing and jus f**kin sounds terrible.
 06-03-2009, 03:13 PM         #29
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
i think i speak for most of the REAL hip hop community when i say no one gives a f**k if he stays or goes.
Spokesman!? But ur a WHITEBOY!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

you BX'ers crack me up
 9 years ago '04        #30
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
i mean, i guess that means something?
cus im white i cant listen to hip hop. in case you guys didnt know.
and i know you diggin' the touch pro in that picture.
get your money up playboy.

im also on facebook and twitter. thanks for the free promo.
smh @ cats tryna "expose" somebody like i dont got my myspace link in my sig.
and dude even went OUT OF HIS WAY to rehost my pic, AND resize it just so he could post it on boxden in a "MAX B" thread.
you lose homey.

now back to why Max B is a.ss.

^^ his myspace. listen to the song on there and honestly tell me hes hot?

Last edited by Grisly; 06-03-2009 at 03:25 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #31
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Don Peru said:
you BX'ers crack me up
and f**ka BX'er at that homey, im logged in like a few hours a week.
in 10 minutes im signin off here and back to my regular day.
you gon sit on here til 1 am.
 9 years ago '05        #32
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
f**k all the bulls**t. If Max wins this next stop is Jim Jones house. Wheres Chrissy hiding n*gga. Max got Jimmy shook 1's. Time to really get busy.

I twittered the same s**t to jenny jones
, but he called me a d**k succer.

COKE WAVE MY BOXDEN n*ggaS
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #33
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 murdamurda said:
f**k all the bulls**t. If Max wins this next stop is Jim Jones house. Wheres Chrissy hiding n*gga. Max got Jimmy shook 1's. Time to really get busy.

I twittered the same s**t to jenny jones
, but he called me a d**k succer.

COKE WAVE MY BOXDEN n*ggaS
Posted via Mobile Device
lmao wtf.
 06-03-2009, 03:37 PM         #34
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
and i know you diggin' the touch pro in that picture.
cmon man, who doesnt have a touch pro!? that s**t dont hold no weight, i got the same s**t, bout to turn mines in for the Pre...you can't be serious

Grisly said:
smh @ cats tryna "expose" somebody like i dont got my myspace link in my sig.
and dude even went OUT OF HIS WAY to rehost my pic, AND resize it just so he could post it on boxden in a "MAX B" thread.
you lose homey.
And nah, i aint tryna expose you...how the f**k you gonna expose somebody who already got their link in their signature dumass? I was just calling a Spade a Spade...it is what it is....there's no way in hell that YOU could ever speak on behalf of the REAL hip hop community...that like me (a black man) sayin im going speak on behalf of the REAL Country music Community.....once again, you can't be serious whiteboy

Last edited by Don Peru; 06-03-2009 at 03:39 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #35
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Don Peru said:
cmon man, who doesnt have a touch pro!? that s**t dont hold no weight, i got the same s**t, bout to turn mines in for the Pre...you can't be serious

And nah, i aint tryna expose you...how the f**k you gonna expose somebody who already got their link in their signature dumass? I was just calling a Spade a Spade...it is what it is....there's no way in hell that YOU could ever speak on behalf of the REAL hip hop community...that like me (a black man) sayin im going speak on behalf of the REAL Country music Community.....once again, you can't be serious whiteboy
i already got a Pre, but thats besides the point homey.

last i checked, Beastie Boys and Eminem hold more weight in HIP HOP then your favorite rappers, and only a clown a.ss black dude would say some racist s**t like "white people cant speak for the hip hop community"

f**k you your momma, daddy and your sister wit your racist a.ss
 06-03-2009, 03:45 PM         #36
shsshep1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:

That is very ignorant. If you listen to a lot of hip-hop and are knowledgeable about it, why can't you be part of the "real hip-hop community?" Being white or black has nothing to do with anything. Same with country music. If you grew up listening to it and have knowledge in it, why can't you be a part of the hip-hop community?

You're pretty much saying every black person can speak on real hip-hop on behalf of the hip-hop world, even if he thinks Soulja Boy is the nicest spitting.
 9 years ago '04        #37
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
u mad?
 9 years ago '04        #38
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 shsshep1 said:
That is very ignorant. If you listen to a lot of hip-hop and are knowledgeable about it, why can't you be part of the "real hip-hop community." Being white or black has nothing to do with anything. Same with country music. If you grew up listening to it and have knowledge in it, why can't you be a part of the hip-hop community?

You're pretty much saying every black person can speak on real hip-hop on behalf of the hip-hop world, even if he thinks Soulja Boy is the nicest spitting.
dude is prolly a lame in real life.
hating on white people because he never got called back for his Gas Station Attendant interview.

f**k em.

everything he said only showed he was retarded, and had nothing to do with anyone trying to justify max b's "greatness"......therefore Max B is STILL a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #39
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
can somebody please up some music from him im not buying the hype
 9 years ago '04        #40
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
can somebody please up some music from him im not buying the hype
because there is no hype.
google his myspace and peep his music.
dude is f**kin TRASH.
theres no defending that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago