Max-B Found Guilty on 9 out of 11 Counts in Murder Trial/lawyer Speaks/MaxB Letter to fans, family

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #221
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Jayborne23 said:
This thread makes me glad I don't have this kind of ignorance in my life.

Guilty on 9 counts, obviously didn't have good representation or that n*gga just looked guilty.
Unless it was 9 counts of being Wavy, I dont get it...
 9 years ago '05        #222
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
I didnt like this guy. but his music was ok when i finally listened to it. he just seems like a corny dude to me. anyways goodluck in jail max.
 06-09-2009, 07:45 PM         #223
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '09        #224
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
f_ck max b...

CLOSE THREAD!!!
 9 years ago '07        #225
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
you know whats funny to me is, why did they blast the dude??? you dont blast the dude and get caught youll do maybe 7 in prision if you get caught, dumb hoods always have to k!ll people, why not just take the money and jet, how f**king stupid....
 9 years ago '08        #226
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
is f**ked up...max aint going to bang a chick for 20years..by the time he comes out we will be in cars which fly
 9 years ago '08        #227
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Showtimegp said:
is f**ked up...max aint going to bang a chick for 20years..by the time he comes out we will be in cars which fly
 9 years ago '05        #228
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,143 | Props total: 2663 2663
 Adwerdz said:

max is a soldier
bulls**t a.ss laywer, he needs an older money hungry jewish lawyer

oh yea y the f**k these mods hating giving be infarctions for bulls**t :greetings10:
first off who that in ya avy?
 9 years ago '05        #229
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,143 | Props total: 2663 2663
secondly,

we all dont know what really happened, innocent or not, we wont know point blank. IMO i think a person invovled in dipset at the time wouldnt be dumb enough put something like that together over 30,000 which you make at shows, and feats
 9 years ago '04        #230
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Iight Ima clear things up, and break things down....

First and foremost.. from what I gather they didnt "plan" to k!ll anybody.. Its a robbery gone wrong.. Maybe homeboy flinched to quick- scared one of em they popped him..whatever... like I said its a robbery. s**t can go wrong at anytime. Im not advocating what happened, its f**ked up another young man lost his life. But at the same time.. it is what it is. For this dude to have 30 thousand dollars in a hotel room wit him, something tells me he was far from some innocent productive member of society that all these cryin b***hes are tryin to make him out to be.

Im also not sayin that k!llin someone over 30 g's is "gangsta" or "real" cause truth be told all of that s**t is stupid to me. I aint some young a.ss kid that get caught up in this wannabe bulls**t. When I say "real" Im goin off the perception of these clowns on here, and the internet in general ... you know the ones that go to any length to discredit a rapper. Even going as far as digging up paperwork, old pictures, word of mouth from some dirtballs.lut they used to f**k with, Call EVERYTHING that happens a "publicity stunt". Whatever it may take to strip them of their "street cred" and label em as "fake".

But then in that same breath turn around, and wanna crucify em like an angry mob once they find out some of these dudes are really living what they rap about... the f**k??? What happened to all the "snitch" and "he's not real" talk??? Now all the sudden you actin like the states attorney seeking the maximum penalty??? Calling it hypocritical would be an understatement cause they keep jumpin from one extreme to another so fast. Like I said once again Im really just tryin to figure this logic out?

It's like the only thing harder to understand then b***hes on their periods, is hiphop "fans" on messageboards.

Im glad someone on this b***h understand what Im sayin... this s**t is like tryin to explain color to a blind man... LOL

Anyway Im done... If yall still cant understand .... it aint meant for you to.

Why does it matter to you so much that people on boxden are hypocrites? I would break down how hypocritical your whole argument is but i really don't feel like typing it...
 06-09-2009, 09:26 PM         #231
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
secondly,

we all dont know what really happened, innocent or not, we wont know point blank. IMO i think a person invovled in dipset at the time wouldnt be dumb enough put something like that together over 30,000 which you make at shows, and feats

Max was getting f**ked from the start by jim jones, why you think he couldn't put up his own bail?
 06-09-2009, 09:33 PM         #232
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel a joe budden punch line coming on
 9 years ago '06        #233
brabusx32 
space
space
space
$21 | Props total: 1 1
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Iight Ima clear things up, and break things down....

First and foremost.. from what I gather they didnt "plan" to k!ll anybody.. Its a robbery gone wrong.. Maybe homeboy flinched to quick- scared one of em they popped him..whatever... like I said its a robbery. s**t can go wrong at anytime. Im not advocating what happened, its f**ked up another young man lost his life. But at the same time.. it is what it is. For this dude to have 30 thousand dollars in a hotel room wit him, something tells me he was far from some innocent productive member of society that all these cryin b***hes are tryin to make him out to be.

I thought homie was shot execution style. If they shot him that way, doesn't that mean it wasn't a spur of the moment reaction shot?
 06-09-2009, 10:35 PM         #234
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #235
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
cant even pull off the robbery successfully...smh

and then dude got blasted in the head
 06-09-2009, 11:05 PM         #236
rundat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -ʭϚʗᾆřʭ- said:
Its f**ked Up How They Did The Waveman Realllll f**ked Up...
he did it to himself ....
 9 years ago '06        #237
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221

[pic - click to view]

06-10-2009, 03:01 AM         #238
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at "Free max B"

Do the crime, do the time. Stop treating celebs special, that's what's wrong with the rap culture. We quick to free someone no matter what they did

Anyway I fukked with his music, what a waste...
 9 years ago '07        #239
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Justice must be served.
 9 years ago '05        #240
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 murdamurda said:
i really pray jim jones or chrissy jones get k!lled.

Dipset put too many vids on Max. He stole their shine single handedly. Rapper by rapper. jim, juelz, hell rell, jr biter. all them n*ggas scared of max
Posted via Mobile Device
You've got some serious issues to pray for someone that you more than likely don't know to get k!lled.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy