Max-B Found Guilty on 9 out of 11 Counts in Murder Trial/lawyer Speaks/MaxB Letter to fans, family

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #201
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
 The Blueprint² said:
Thats street?

Man im done with you max b fanboys. tell your boy not to drop the soap
Please, they are tons of quotes of you. There's a lot of post of you just saying s**t that I bet makes you think you're tough. Like calling people "cupcakes wiggas", talking s**t about sonning people on the internet and raping people on the internet. Please stfu. Dont post in here again while you're ahead. And stop being a hypocrite.

Last edited by DiplomatMagic; 06-09-2009 at 04:15 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #202
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
:agreement6::laughing19::lachen001::nic ethread::laughing0: that's what he gets for SUCKING!
 9 years ago '07        #203
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 blackjewelz said:
sadly..alotta ppl arent gonna understand what we're sayin.

if youve EVER in your life said "stop snitchin", and/or been one to debate how "real" somebody is,then they shouldnt be runnin in here screamin "lock him away!i hate that n*gga music,blah blah blah" bcuz he's jus keepin it real.his life is true to his raps.in sayin s**t that you are
1.condoning snitchin
2.hatin on somebody whos "real".

With all respect your logic makes no sense whatsoever...Ive personally hate horrible music and have never been a fan of max b. Stop Generalizing all posters on boxden as someone who b***hes when a rapper isnt real ...or hates on a rapper when he keeps it real

Yall are rationizing with Ignorance lol I really hope yall arent that retard
 9 years ago '04        #204
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Shorty I call yall nerds cause ya true colors show through no matter how "street" yall try and act on here. Like I said yall wanna sit around and be the first to call every rapper "fake" but when you see they actually involved in the things they rap about, that girly mouth b***h side come out of you.

And Just cause Im postin on a messageboard dont take nothin away from who I am. Whether its a messageboard, a bar, or a courtroom Im me 24/7. It's just easy to tell off how yall carry yaself on here you on the outside lookin in.. and thats my whole point.

Matter fact while Im at it....

What you mean "What does being in the streets have to do with anything?" Thats all you nerds are worried about these days!. YALL the ones that make it a factor... Not to long ago I can recall alot of these dudes claiming max was a "snitch", and now all the sudden its "Good, he's a criminal I hope he gets r*ped in jail"

So which one is it then?? Are you against the snitches, or the criminals??? See yall so confused you dont even know what you believe in no more. And once again that was my whole point to begin with... you sit around all day arguin whos "real" or not.. when you should just be enjoying the music, cause the reality is yall dont have a "real" bone in your body.

Man f**k it.. if you dont understand by now it aint meant for you to understand... we just cut from different cloths... Ima just leave it at that.

And max is farrrrrrr from my "favorite rapper" I just dont understand yall logic sometimes... and then you try an flip it on me like Im the one that dont know what the f**k Im talkin about... gotta love the internet LOL.
I don't consider planning to k!ll someone over $30k as being real....So i hope he burns in hell...I actually hope he gets tortured in jail then k!lled for all the pain that he's caused....

Of course unless he is in fact innocent and knew nothing of the plan...then i hope nothing but the best for him...

But k!lling someone over $30k is not keeping it gangsta..I spend about 15k on bulls**t in a year...and i'm far from well off...

I could give a s**t if someone was a cop before becoming a rapper...If they can rap they can rap...that's it...

I'm not sure if you are arguing that what Max B did should be accepted or that boxden is hypocritical...
 9 years ago '04        #205
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 erickonasis said:
agreed...Jail is nothin to kid around with..not to mention all the other people affected by it
So....you'd rather be the dude that got shot in the head?
 9 years ago '04        #206
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 blackjewelz said:
sadly..alotta ppl arent gonna understand what we're sayin.

if youve EVER in your life said "stop snitchin", and/or been one to debate how "real" somebody is,then they shouldnt be runnin in here screamin "lock him away!i hate that n*gga music,blah blah blah" bcuz he's jus keepin it real.his life is true to his raps.in sayin s**t that you are
1.condoning snitchin
2.hatin on somebody whos "real".

i agree if you do the crime,and you get caught up,you gotta do the time.but ppl shouldnt be so hateful towards dude for bein involved in street s**t
bcuz these same ppl are the ones who was runnin in mad when Ross was outed as a former CO..when TI is gettn accused of snitchin and so on.

so what is it that ppl want?real or fake?

if this is the case then n*ggas shouldnt throw so much hate at rappers like Drake,etc(dnt know many of these new cats) who doesnt talk that street s**t.Yall mad at gangstas but you bumpin that gangsta s**t.
ppl be flip floppin like a muhf**ka.thas all im gettin at.im not here to defend Max B.im jus callin s**t how i see it from lookin at ppls reactions.
Posted via Mobile Device
There is a huge difference between snitching on someone selling drugs and cold blooded murder...
 9 years ago '07        #207
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Drk said:
With all respect your logic makes no sense whatsoever...Ive personally hate horrible music and have never been a fan of max b. Stop Generalizing all posters on boxden as someone who b***hes when a rapper isnt real ...or hates on a rapper when he keeps it real

Yall are rationizing with Ignorance lol I really hope yall arent that retard
with all due respect,my logic makes perfect sense, you just dont get it.so ill break it down one more time in the best way i know how.

im not sayin that either way is the right way.i listen to good music.never been a max b fan(cant say hes bad,ive never listened)i dnt care too much for rappers personal life.and im not generalizin im talkin ONLY about ppl who do what i was sayin.

if a person goes "so&so a real n*gga,he be in the streets,he got mad street cred,he really lives what he spit", THAT SAME PERSON should not be in here sayin "oh Jesus,he's an animal,rape him,lock him up and throw away the key" as soon as he really does some street s**t.

is that not a hypocrite?

im not the one sayin what's "real" or not..its other ppl.these rappers dont pay me to defend their street cred.i COULD give a f**k like others,but i choose not to.i dont think k!llin(or settin someone up to be k!lled)is real.nor do i think that bein a CO because a n*gga needed some legit funds is fake.im only speakin to the hypocrites.if you are not one,as you say you're not,then my post wasnt for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by blackjewelz; 06-09-2009 at 07:26 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #208
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
n*gga was trash at rap AND crime... Crime doesn't pay for Max B, Cam :(

What a f**kin' loser... Night night... Keep ya butthole tight!
 9 years ago '04        #209
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
f**k it.
 9 years ago '05        #210
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 06-09-2009, 05:32 PM         #211
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread makes me glad I don't have this kind of ignorance in my life.

Guilty on 9 counts, obviously didn't have good representation or that n*gga just looked guilty.
 9 years ago '04        #212
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
This thread makes me glad I don't have this kind of ignorance in my life.

Guilty on 9 counts, obviously didn't have good representation or that n*gga just looked guilty.
Or he was guilty...
 06-09-2009, 05:37 PM         #213
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Nah fam the system out to get this corny rapper.
 06-09-2009, 05:53 PM         #214
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wipe out

[pic - click to view]

06-09-2009, 06:08 PM         #215
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
Or he was guilty...
that too....and most likely...
 9 years ago '06        #216
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 1294 1294
 ferrari f-50 said:
wipe out

[pic - click to view]

thats great
 06-09-2009, 06:42 PM         #217
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '09        #218
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
damn yall act like this n*gga was the one to pull the trigger, when it was his ex-b1tch that did the sh1t.

bunch of f*g**t b1tchmade n*ggas..yall would be the same n*ggas tryin to appeal if your b1tch lied on you in a robbery..

good luck Max keep that wave flowin
 06-09-2009, 07:23 PM         #219
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vincent_Chase said:
damn yall act like this n*gga was the one to pull the trigger, when it was his ex-b1tch that did the sh1t.

bunch of f*g**t b1tchmade n*ggas..yall would be the same n*ggas tryin to appeal if your b1tch lied on you in a robbery..

good luck Max keep that wave flowin

He's not here..... HELLO???????????????? your best bet is to send him a kite

all the emotional guys getting they feelins hurt but in a week from now all of you will probably forget about this s**t.
 9 years ago '07        #220
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy