Max-B Found Guilty on 9 out of 11 Counts in Murder Trial/lawyer Speaks/MaxB Letter to fans, family

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #181
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
Free max b, free max b, free max b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 9 years ago '07        #182
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
internet soldiers max b dont know you LMFAO talking bout free max b f**k outta here.
 06-09-2009, 02:29 PM         #183
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drk said:
internet soldiers max b dont know you LMFAO talking bout free max b f**k outta here.

Stupid n*ggas thinking every action doesnt have a reaction.

Rot in jail. :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #184
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
I honestly hope the people that stick up for certain rappers are not over 18 cuz that s**t is pathetic

He did the crime let that **** a.ss muhf**ka rot in jail...Dont drop the soap OWWWWW
 06-09-2009, 02:39 PM         #185
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleep2:Max WHo?
 9 years ago '06        #186
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25622 25622
Well according to his lawyer and the states own witness max didn't even know the robbery was going on so when he appeals the guilty verdict and if they drop the robbery charge they have to drop the murder charge as well as the other ones so max still might come home i have the article and audio if yall wanna hear it

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 06-09-2009 at 02:59 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #187
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
EXACTLY!!!!!

Thats why I address these mufukas as nerds on here. All day they wanna sit around debate on who "real" and who really in the streets. Then when some real street s**t s**t go down all the sudden they cryin "oh he's an animal" "Lock him up, throw away the key" on some real b***h s**t.

Yall just need to sit back, and enjoy the music and cut out all this speculatin about who doin what, cause truth be told 95% of yall aint never seen, let alone been in no parts of the streets.. and fa real ya opinion is null and void cause you speakin on somethin you know nothin about... f**kin geeks.

Max aint pull no trigger... he aint take nobody life.. So all yall crying for the victims family can swallow d**k. You cant blame him for another mans actions...

Couldn't said it better myself.
 9 years ago '07        #188
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
EXACTLY!!!!!

Thats why I address these mufukas as nerds on here. All day they wanna sit around debate on who "real" and who really in the streets. Then when some real street s**t s**t go down all the sudden they cryin "oh he's an animal" "Lock him up, throw away the key" on some real b***h s**t.

Yall just need to sit back, and enjoy the music and cut out all this speculatin about who doin what, cause truth be told 95% of yall aint never seen, let alone been in no parts of the streets.. and fa real ya opinion is null and void cause you speakin on somethin you know nothin about... f**kin geeks.

Max aint pull no trigger... he aint take nobody life.. So all yall crying for the victims family can swallow d**k. You cant blame him for another mans actions...
The People that do that are just as bad as the nerds that be jocking their favorite rappers.

and what does being in the streets have to do with anything you sound like and ignoramus. You in the streets stay off boxden then...you sound like the type to promote f**kery
 9 years ago '08        #189
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 1886 1886
lol you dudes mad lame like you was sittin in the closet watching this n*gga pull the trigger none of us seen s**t! so stop tying to look cool on the internet crackin jokes smh
 9 years ago '07        #190
space
space
When word came out that Rick Ross was an officer..Everybody on here turned against him...and still call him names, and saying "f**k rick ross, i dont listen to him, hes not real" I was not one of them, but I am just a fan of a music.

But now here's someone that "possibly" might be living what he talks about...and people make fun of him. And than when we argue and wish a man freedom you say we're just as bad as you who are hoping he gets r*ped in jail. How the hell is wishing a man freedom as bad as wishing someone gets r*ped? And you talking about why show love to a criminal when you guys are the ones wishing he gets r*ped! Quit acting like if it was your favorite rapper, you wouldn't be upset and saying the same thing Max B fans are now.

This is a guy with a family, and a kid. He's a person just like you.

And do you guys know what Max B is even locked up for? He's in there for conspiracy! He didn't k!ll anybody. He wasn't even at the scene. The case was pretty much word vs. word. And Gina Conway won.
 06-09-2009, 03:35 PM         #191
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many times do i have to say, max is stupid. he has no control over himself

Last edited by DrX; 06-09-2009 at 03:36 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #192
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25048 25048
That n*gga Max Going Pull Thru.....They Going Flip This Case.
 9 years ago '05        #193
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
i really pray jim jones or chrissy jones get k!lled.

Dipset put too many vids on Max. He stole their shine single handedly. Rapper by rapper. jim, juelz, hell rell, jr biter. all them n*ggas scared of max
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '09        #194
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
smh at n*ggaz trying hard to come up with a funny "OWWWW" joke only to add to the list of the same homos3xual ones said before.. grow the f**k up -_-
 9 years ago '07        #195
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Shorty I call yall nerds cause ya true colors show through no matter how "street" yall try and act on here. Like I said yall wanna sit around and be the first to call every rapper "fake" but when you see they actually involved in the things they rap about, that girly mouth b***h side come out of you.

And Just cause Im postin on a messageboard dont take nothin away from who I am. Whether its a messageboard, a bar, or a courtroom Im me 24/7. It's just easy to tell off how yall carry yaself on here you on the outside lookin in.. and thats my whole point.

Matter fact while Im at it....

What you mean "What does being in the streets have to do with anything?" Thats all you nerds are worried about these days!. YALL the ones that make it a factor... Not to long ago I can recall alot of these dudes claiming max was a "snitch", and now all the sudden its "Good, he's a criminal I hope he gets r*ped in jail"

So which one is it then?? Are you against the snitches, or the criminals??? See yall so confused you dont even know what you believe in no more. And once again that was my whole point to begin with... you sit around all day arguin whos "real" or not.. when you should just be enjoying the music, cause the reality is yall dont have a "real" bone in your body.

Man f**k it.. if you dont understand by now it aint meant for you to understand... we just cut from different cloths... Ima just leave it at that.

And max is farrrrrrr from my "favorite rapper" I just dont understand yall logic sometimes... and then you try an flip it on me like Im the one that dont know what the f**k Im talkin about... gotta love the internet LOL.
I see what you are saying but but i for one dont debate Who is real and who is not that internet loser stan-like bulls**t. This is the internet i dont have time to defend rappers who dont know me i could care less I listen to music.

My thing is you trying to pull some im from the streets bull s**t like that isnt as ignorant as the muhf**kas talking bout free max b like he wasnt involved in ignorant s**t to get busted in the first place.
You reap what you sew ....Coonery is Coonery....and ignorant muhf**ka is and inganant muhf**ka.
Aint no in between
 06-09-2009, 03:58 PM         #196
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Shorty I call yall nerds cause ya true colors show through no matter how "street" yall try and act on here. Like I said yall wanna sit around and be the first to call every rapper "fake" but when you see they actually involved in the things they rap about, that girly mouth b***h side come out of you.

And Just cause Im postin on a messageboard dont take nothin away from who I am. Whether its a messageboard, a bar, or a courtroom Im me 24/7. It's just easy to tell off how yall carry yaself on here you on the outside lookin in.. and thats my whole point.

Matter fact while Im at it....

What you mean "What does being in the streets have to do with anything?" Thats all you nerds are worried about these days!. YALL the ones that make it a factor... Not to long ago I can recall alot of these dudes claiming max was a "snitch", and now all the sudden its "Good, he's a criminal I hope he gets r*ped in jail"

So which one is it then?? Are you against the snitches, or the criminals??? See yall so confused you dont even know what you believe in no more. And once again that was my whole point to begin with... you sit around all day arguin whos "real" or not.. when you should just be enjoying the music, cause the reality is yall dont have a "real" bone in your body.

Man f**k it.. if you dont understand by now it aint meant for you to understand... we just cut from different cloths... Ima just leave it at that.

And max is farrrrrrr from my "favorite rapper" I just dont understand yall logic sometimes... and then you try an flip it on me like Im the one that dont know what the f**k Im talkin about... gotta love the internet LOL.
Where did I ever pretend to be "street"?

I'll wait.
 9 years ago '07        #197
space
space
^

The Blueprint˛ said:
f**k outta here....you dont know me lil n*gga.
Just a few pages back.
 06-09-2009, 04:06 PM         #198
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
^

Just a few pages back.
Thats street?

Man im done with you max b fanboys. tell your boy not to drop the soap
 9 years ago '08        #199
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
I pray he gets off on this case. besides his music, he's a entertaining dude.
He actually keep the game going. While these other n*ggas still talkin some random bs on a lonely corner on da block.

-free biggavell-
 9 years ago '07        #200
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
EXACTLY!!!!!

sadly..alotta ppl arent gonna understand what we're sayin.

if youve EVER in your life said "stop snitchin", and/or been one to debate how "real" somebody is,then they shouldnt be runnin in here screamin "lock him away!i hate that n*gga music,blah blah blah" bcuz he's jus keepin it real.his life is true to his raps.in sayin s**t that you are
1.condoning snitchin
2.hatin on somebody whos "real".

i agree if you do the crime,and you get caught up,you gotta do the time.but ppl shouldnt be so hateful towards dude for bein involved in street s**t
bcuz these same ppl are the ones who was runnin in mad when Ross was outed as a former CO..when TI is gettn accused of snitchin and so on.

so what is it that ppl want?real or fake?

if this is the case then n*ggas shouldnt throw so much hate at rappers like Drake,etc(dnt know many of these new cats) who doesnt talk that street s**t.Yall mad at gangstas but you bumpin that gangsta s**t.
ppl be flip floppin like a muhf**ka.thas all im gettin at.im not here to defend Max B.im jus callin s**t how i see it from lookin at ppls reactions.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by blackjewelz; 06-09-2009 at 04:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy