Apple announces new iPhone 3GS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #161
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
 Grisly said:
wtf do you know how to read?

f**kin CNET just compared all 3 of them, the garbage a.ss 3G cut out and was running on EDGE so dude just put his phone down, and the 3GS got beasted by the PRE in web browsing and MMS

im gonna believe CNET way more than whoever the f**k that dude is.

you jus mad as s**t cus your pissin away money and got a wack phone

im chillin wit this Pre and im lovin it.
im jus tryna open some of these other cats eyes up, cus im a real world person.
its a f**kin recession and i know some cats aint got they money right
and everyone just wants an iPhone cus they think that s**ts impressive.

im jus tellin cats theres a better alternative, and it cost less.

if that sounds dumb, then you must have f**kin down syndrome.

and nobody is "Wi-fi'n" it around. shut the f**k up.
you get wi-fi at starbucks, and like your home, or some idiots unprotected network.
not on the go.
thats like having a mobile plan on a land line....it's retarded.
you don't buy a MOBILE phone to use wi-fi here and there at stationary places.
it's a good feature to have, but shouldnt be the SOLE internet on a CELL PHONE.
if you buy a f**kin phone on a carrier, and use wi-fi, wtf is the point of having a carrier you moron

use your head.

Sprint has a better network than AT&T period.

go cry about the s**t, ya'll lost.

recession over where? i just told u over a million iphones sold this weekend vs the pres 100,000 first week.. We live a hour away from eachother n*ggas is eatin over here dog.. Maybe you're in the wrong business. Sellin phones to ppl who r on a tight budget is gonna lead to lackluster sales... But apparently the iphone is sellin there s**ts to ppl who can afford it n they aint makin out too bad
 8 years ago '04        #162
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 kp059 said:
recession over where? i just told u over a million iphones sold this weekend vs the pres 100,000 first week.. We live a hour away from eachother n*ggas is eatin over here dog.. Maybe you're in the wrong business. Sellin phones to ppl who r on a tight budget is gonna lead to lackluster sales... But apparently the iphone is sellin there s**ts to ppl who can afford it n they aint makin out too bad
once again you yappin about some s**t you dont even know nothing about

im talking about people saving thousands over the course of a 2 year contract agreement based on monthly recurring charges, not handset sales you f**kin idiot

i swear you retards talk just because yall got f**kin mouths sometimes

and im chillin financially my damn self homey, i just dont spend unnecessary money or buy dumb s**t. its called bein smart. too many people be on they MC Hammer s**t tryna stunt like their cool, s**t is played out

and you say "THEY AINT MAKIN OUT TOO BAD", in reference to the company Apple........you're basically buying the same s**t for more money, because of a brand name, and you're smiling and happy and proud about it.

thats why america f**ked up from the gate
too many dumb a.ss people in this country
sheep a.ss muf**kas

how bout you respond to that video i posted?
im curious to hear iPhone's excuse on that one......
they probably used fake iphones right?

dudes iPhone 3G was on the EDGE network, not 3G speeds, cus he couldnt get 3G speeds where he was at cus AT&T f**kin sucks, and the 3GS was outperformed by the Palm Pre, all running on their carriers networks.........care to explain?

:greetings10:

Last edited by Grisly; 06-22-2009 at 01:24 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #163
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
I ain't watching ne video u post. Ur on the clock. I had sprint n when the iPhone came out switched it up. 50,000 apps 1 million sells in 3 days. Men lie women lie.. The numbers don't
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #164
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,139 | Props total: 17965 17965
 kp059 said:
I ain't watching ne video u post. Ur on the clock. I had sprint n when the iPhone came out switched it up. 50,000 apps 1 million sells in 3 days. Men lie women lie.. The numbers don't
Posted via Mobile Device
Lol i see u kid!
 06-22-2009, 04:48 PM         #165
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k iphone and Pre it's all about G2 baby
 8 years ago '04        #166
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
The pre did win in that video.

I think the pre will be a beast in a few months.Thats why its hard to choose.

I just dont think enough people will support it and not get the iphone. If the iphone didnt have jailbreak I would think the pre>iphone. Jailbreak will be the only reason I get it.

Both phones are getting mixed reviews. I read over 500 reviews and came to the conclusion that more work and features are needed on both.

I dont care about numbers they do lie sometimes.
Way more people have pc's but we all know Mac's >PC

lil wayne sold a million in 1 week and we all know the cd kinda sucked and also fill in the blank rapper _____> lil wayne

Last edited by ddash; 06-22-2009 at 10:11 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #167
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
heres a video from precentral.net that paints a different picture n it aint even on the wifi which the iphone wins hands down shout out to grisly this is a pre website the test begins around 3 mins 15 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #168
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
I dont think the iphone won at all.

The iphone was in a good area for service full bars and the sprint service was in a bad area at 1 bar and the pre didnt even have the new update. also the i phone had a lil headstart in all the test. I have heard the new update is an improvement and faster.

Even with all of that the pre was just a lil behind and when wifi came up the pre beat the i phone easily,as a matter of fact the iphone didnt even connect at first.. He was talking about it was his router ahaha.

I am not bias and just want the best phone. The pre did pretty good. Just needs some apps and more memory to go full head to head.

Last edited by ddash; 06-22-2009 at 11:41 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #169
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
Yea I hear that but this n*gga was talkin bout how great the service is wit sprint. They're both fast it just depends on where ur at.. If u use wifi wit the 3gs I'm tellin u the speed is crazy but if u out in the middle of nowhere ur phone will switch u to the edge network n that ain't fast at all
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #170
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
But I still think people think sprint network>At&t. I been doin research and it seems like people hate that the iphone is with at&t.

The pre did great in a bad area and without the new update. I dont see why they couldnt have had this test in an equal area and new updates. I mean people really want to know which is the better phone. This is the biggest battle between phones i have seen.

I think he knew the pre would win.I would hate to think a reviewer is bias or getting paid under the table.
 8 years ago '09        #171
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
Lol maybe so.. I was fooled by the 3gs cuz I figured since they said it's mad fast that it's gonna b that way all the time.. I work in a small a.ss town in the middle of nowhere so my speed is lackin there.so I'll give the pre that it's probably faster in non wifi areas but I use the wifi the most at my crib so I ain't gotta sit at the computer unless i'm downloadin music.. So really the choice betwen the two phones comes down to ur lifestyle n what u need it for
 8 years ago '04        #172
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^^^^
YEA 100%

They both beast. I think palm really came with some heat to not only match apple, but beat it in alot of areas. But to compete,they must get more apps and somebody to JB it. The pre still has time tho,its only been out for like 16 days ahahaha crazy.

I think apple got greedy with the 3gs.They couldve improve so much more if they waited til the 1st quarter or even november. Greedy a.ss companies.

I dont think I want the HTc Pro 2 either,I didnt like the first 1.

Last edited by ddash; 06-23-2009 at 02:03 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #173
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 ddash said:
The pre did win in that video.

I think the pre will be a beast in a few months.Thats why its hard to choose.

I just dont think enough people will support it and not get the iphone. If the iphone didnt have jailbreak I would think the pre>iphone. Jailbreak will be the only reason I get it.

Both phones are getting mixed reviews. I read over 500 reviews and came to the conclusion that more work and features are needed on both.

I dont care about numbers they do lie sometimes.
Way more people have pc's but we all know Mac's >PC

lil wayne sold a million in 1 week and we all know the cd kinda sucked and also fill in the blank rapper _____> lil wayne
wow, finally someone gets it.

and once again, i dont hate, bulls**t, or make s**t up

everything i posted was pure factual information, take it how you want, but its the truth

i think the iphone is a good phone, but the BEST phone? i disagree with.

Pre running WebOS v. 1.0.3 vs. iPhone at v.3.0 is giving APPLE a good run.
saleswise, of course Apple is gonna win. it's Apple.
but just imagine one year from now when WebOS hits 2.0, and etc.

definitely the best competition the iPhones ever had.

thats all im tryna say.
 8 years ago '09        #174
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
I respect that.. I was under the impression u think the iPhone was trash
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #175
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
Yea, if the iphone couldn't be jailbroken, it would have been surpassed by now. It's just that apple is so far ahead of the game. It's ridiculous! I mean seriously, what phone is better than an jailbroken iphone? The possiblities are almost infinite when it's jail broken.

There are just soo many apps available for the iphone now. And no matter what the pre comes out with or the blackberry, the iphone will still be ahead in that department. The performance still can't be matched, even though the pre comes real close though.

It's really stupid to compare the iphone to a device that was solely created to compete with it. Of course it's going to have features that we want on the iphone, Just like the Blackberry did. We'll see where the Pre stands in a couple of months from now though.

Last edited by DJ Endo; 06-23-2009 at 02:20 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #176
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
Man I had a chance to get the pre. they had like 3 in stock.

the sprint workers were f**king dumb and that pretty much made me say f**k them and sprint. I ask to see the box because they didnt have a brochure or nothing and the phone was pure demo model only,not alot usable features.

They told me I couldnt see the box. Im like im out so Ill prolly get the iphone. The pre was cool and honestly the physical keyboard wasnt bad at all.I have big hands and fingers and I could text easily. The phone was smooth and not as plastic like i thought it would be.

Pretty much sprint employees f**ked up the deal today. Also the fact that the pre only has like 5 apps available no he said. Thats the deal breaker to me.

Imma still think on it and decide by the end of the month or early next month. Both good phones.
 8 years ago '04        #177
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
^^ yea though man i can honestly say, just say f**k them dudes
i am a sprint sales rep, but i do the Pre mad justice, i show off what the phone can do, discuss its weaknesses, compare it to other phones to contrast, and try to also make people understand what they gettin into

the phone as it stands right now, is still slightly premature
palm promises the public SDK by the summer, which means apps will follow
and also the homebrew community is taking matters into their own hands

applications are starting to rise up, and Palm is doing their end, already kicking out a v.1.0.3 update

it will only get better. it's still your call, but just dont let them sprint guys f**k it up for you.
the internet will ultimately end up being your best friend anyway when it comes to your cell phone.
only idiots go to the cell phone store for information and s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #178
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^
I agree I did my research already but I am cheap and need that extra push when I am going to buy things at a store sometimes.

I have been with sprint for 10 years, Im like man i need to get a discount or something.

I also didnt like the fact my bill would be nearly as high as at&t. I think with sprint it is $145
With at&t its 150 ish

But thats all on me for wanting a new phone with all the treatments and gadgets.
 8 years ago '05        #179
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 ddash said:
^^^
I agree I did my research already but I am cheap and need that extra push when I am going to buy things at a store sometimes.

I have been with sprint for 10 years, Im like man i need to get a discount or something.

I also didnt like the fact my bill would be nearly as high as at&t. I think with sprint it is $145
With at&t its 150 ish

But thats all on me for wanting a new phone with all the treatments and gadgets.
yall gettin r*ped with yall bills man....look into the fan discount if you get the iphone....or if u can throw it on a family plan somehow...
 8 years ago '05        #180
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 ddash said:
^^^^^^
YEA 100%

They both beast. I think palm really came with some heat to not only match apple, but beat it in alot of areas. But to compete,they must get more apps and somebody to JB it. The pre still has time tho,its only been out for like 16 days ahahaha crazy.

I think apple got greedy with the 3gs.They couldve improve so much more if they waited til the 1st quarter or even november. Greedy a.ss companies.

I dont think I want the HTc Pro 2 either,I didnt like the first 1.
they know what their doing....they are gonna release another one next year...thast probably why im gonna hold off on the 3gs
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy