Apple announces new iPhone 3GS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #141
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 kp059 said:
^^ that's cool dash but the 3g is $99 n the 3gs is $199 n has twice the memory n is way faster so when that gets jailbroke it's gonna b s**ttin on the 3g so for an extra $100 it might b worth it
Posted via Mobile Device
^^^ exactly.
get that textfree app, unlimited date and some minutes and im good to go.
plus, like i said..i already got an ipod touch with all the jailbreak s**t that i want..so if anything, i wont have to drain my 3gs' battery since i can use my ipod for music and play games and s**t.

Last edited by Manny05; 06-21-2009 at 10:00 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #142
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 198 198
Trez since u said ur giving ur 3g to ur girl maybe if u add a line to ur account they'll only charge u $200 for it since ur essentially a new customer
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #143
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Yea I was just looking at that kp,If I get the I phone I will get the 16gb 3gs. That extra 8gb is worth it. But damn my bill will be higher.ahahah

I will put my mother on my plan also. She dont use hardly any minutes tho,maybe like 75 a month. how much is it to add her?
The 900 rollover seems cool with me,I have to get the data also.

What yall think of the at&t service?

So I dont have to pay for text with that app?Is that app only with Jailbreaking the iphone?

When is the Jb for the 3gs coming?
 8 years ago '09        #144
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 ddash said:
Yea I was just looking at that kp,If I get the I phone I will get the 16gb 3gs. That extra 8gb is worth it. But damn my bill will be higher.ahahah

I will put my mother on my plan also. She dont use hardly any minutes tho,maybe like 75 a month. how much is it to add her?
The 900 rollover seems cool with me,I have to get the data also.

What yall think of the at&t service?

So I dont have to pay for text with that app?Is that app only with Jailbreaking the iphone?

When is the Jb for the 3gs coming?
its 9.99 for each additional line..i think u get a discount for the data plan and for unlimited textin for both lines its $30 but i dont think u need that if its for ur mom.. I havent tried that textfree app tho i seen a video on youtube showin how it works so i might cop.. its in the Apple App store for some reason for $6 im almost certain if u jailbreak it its there too.
As for the jailbreak for the 3gs idk it should b soon i need that s**t i'm tired of these wack free apps
 8 years ago '09        #145
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
^^ that was only for those who bought their 3g in like the first 3 or 4 months of it being out.. If u just got it in like the last couple months then ur sol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #146
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Ok thanks kp
 06-21-2009, 08:12 PM         #147
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So my girls pre takes twice as long for my 3gs to load. Also, she loves it better than hers...
 8 years ago '06        #148
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 kp059 said:
its 9.99 for each additional line..i think u get a discount for the data plan and for unlimited textin for both lines its $30 but i dont think u need that if its for ur mom.. I havent tried that textfree app tho i seen a video on youtube showin how it works so i might cop.. its in the Apple App store for some reason for $6 im almost certain if u jailbreak it its there too.
As for the jailbreak for the 3gs idk it should b soon i need that s**t i'm tired of these wack free apps
So how much am i lookin for a plan with 2 people on it with min minutes and no text since i can download that app
 8 years ago '06        #149
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,271 | Props total: 18142 18142
 Maroon_Tiger said:
at&t waived that fee... where have you been?!??
i got mine in November.. so do still have to pay 400??? props for an answer
 8 years ago '09        #150
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$50 for 550 + rollover minutes $10 for the additional line and $60 for 2 unlimited data plans so probably 130-140 wit all the taxes n s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #151
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 LowaEastSide5 said:
i got mine in November.. so do still have to pay 400??? props for an answer
It's $399 for u becuz they only waived it for those who got it in July thru September but they r considering that $400 a discount becuz It costs $600 without a 2 year contract n if u pay $399 u don't need a contract
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #152
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 kp059 said:
$50 for 550 + rollover minutes $10 for the additional line and $60 for 2 unlimited data plans so probably 130-140 wit all the taxes n s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
damn so between 130-140 a month? you think there will be an app that will be able to send picture msgs when its available?
 8 years ago '09        #153
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 TreZ said:
damn so between 130-140 a month? you think there will be an app that will be able to send picture msgs when its available?
What u mean? When mms is available u won't need an app to send em u could just do it like a regular text n it's supposed to b ready by the end of the summer
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #154
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,271 | Props total: 18142 18142
 kp059 said:
It's $399 for u becuz they only waived it for those who got it in July thru September but they r considering that $400 a discount becuz It costs $600 without a 2 year contract n if u pay $399 u don't need a contract
Posted via Mobile Device
man im bout to sell this phone and just pay the difference..i can get 240-270 perfect condition for my phone.... ima just do that
 8 years ago '09        #155
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
Smart move den you'll b payin less than the $200 the phone really cost
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #156
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 1335 1335
 kp059 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
at sprint, you get 1500 minutes for both lines, nights starting at 7 pm, free weekends, and unlimited mobile to mobile minutes on sprint and nextel, unlimited texting and unlimited MMS (AND ITS SUPPORTED!) already included, and unlimited data including TV and Navigation.

$129.99 for 2 lines
extra 7$ if you want the insurance.
and the Pre is $199.99 after the rebate.

once again, AT&T loses.

Last edited by Grisly; 06-22-2009 at 10:07 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #157
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
^^ why do u only respond wen ppl say irrelevant stuff that has nothin to do wit the phone.. U never respond when I talk about how hot the phones gonna b when it's jailbroke n u failed to respond to the speed test which showed the pre being 21% slower .. f**k ur phone iPhone is s**ttin on it so it's back to the drawing board for sprint The iphone 3gs sold over a million phones this weekend how the f**k did they lose?

Last edited by RdGZkP; 06-22-2009 at 10:26 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #158
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 kp059 said:
^^ why do u only respond wen ppl say irrelevant stuff that has nothin to do wit the phone.. U never respond when I talk about how hot the phones gonna b when it's jailbroke n u failed to respond to the speed test which showed the pre being 21% slower .. f**k ur phone iPhone is s**ttin on it so it's back to the drawing board for sprint The iphone 3gs sold over a million phones this weekend how the f**k did they lose?
1. who gives a flying f**k how much apple sold......you dont get a profit, and you come out of pocket to buy something new that is almost exactly like something you've already had, and you're PROUD of that?......
i'd go back into logical explanations and metaphors, but then dude will come back in the thread and tell me about buying a Benz.....

and as far as the speed test, i've seen it.
biggest f**kin joke ever.
it was comparing the two phones, on WI-FI
WI-FI.
NOT THE CARRIER NETWORKS.
which is retarded.
because the millions of iPhone owners arent using their phone on wi-fi when they're away from a connection.
stop believing every f**king thing you read.
and the Pre still loaded some of the sites FASTER.

did you manage to catch the CNET video however, with Bonnie Cha, where they were comparing the 3G, 3GS, and Palm Pre?
the Pre outperformed all of them.

EV DO Rev. A is the best mobile internet connection.
Somebody do a real life test on carrier networks in a good signal strength area for both phones and see which one does it faster.

and then tell me which one cost less per month to use.

........i'll wait.
 8 years ago '09        #159
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 vicjac1010 said:
So my girls pre takes twice as long for my 3gs to load. Also, she loves it better than hers...
There u have it Grisly... idk bout u but i am wi-fi'n it alot so i dont need to get on my Pc alot becuz my phones just as fast. U just said AT&T lost but now ur sayin why do i care about the profit? Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic?
 8 years ago '04        #160
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 kp059 said:
There u have it Grisly... idk bout u but i am wi-fi'n it alot so i dont need to get on my Pc alot becuz my phones just as fast. U just said AT&T lost but now ur sayin why do i care about the profit? Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic?
wtf do you know how to read?

f**kin CNET just compared all 3 of them, the garbage a.ss 3G cut out and was running on EDGE so dude just put his phone down, and the 3GS got beasted by the PRE in web browsing and MMS

im gonna believe CNET way more than whoever the f**k that dude is.

you jus mad as s**t cus your pissin away money and got a wack phone

im chillin wit this Pre and im lovin it.
im jus tryna open some of these other cats eyes up, cus im a real world person.
its a f**kin recession and i know some cats aint got they money right
and everyone just wants an iPhone cus they think that s**ts impressive.

im jus tellin cats theres a better alternative, and it cost less.

if that sounds dumb, then you must have f**kin down syndrome.

and nobody is "Wi-fi'n" it around. shut the f**k up.
you get wi-fi at starbucks, and like your home, or some idiots unprotected network.
not on the go.
thats like having a mobile plan on a land line....it's retarded.
you don't buy a MOBILE phone to use wi-fi here and there at stationary places.
it's a good feature to have, but shouldnt be the SOLE internet on a CELL PHONE.
if you buy a f**kin phone on a carrier, and use wi-fi, wtf is the point of having a carrier you moron

use your head.

Sprint has a better network than AT&T period.

go cry about the s**t, ya'll lost.
im tired of s**ttin on yall everytime you respond and say something dumber, with NO FACTS TO BACK IT UP.
just drop it.

Last edited by Grisly; 06-22-2009 at 11:19 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy