Apple announces new iPhone 3GS

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #121
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
^^ the cnet article was one persons opinion not the whole cnet n did u read the comments under it.. The 2nd s**t was from a Pre website so u do the math on what it was bout.. U kno for a fact the 3gs is on the same level as the Pre just base but when the jailbreak comes out.. Seriously what's f**kin wit it?
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-19-2009, 04:52 PM         #123
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
lol thank you for proving my point.
new iPhone has same specs as Palm Pre.
Palm Pre has a keyboard, better mobile network and cheaper monthly recurring charge.
yet it has essentially the same hardware, and does everything if not more than the iPhone, all the way down to multi-touch and syncing with iTunes......

FACTUAL INFORMATION f**kheads. that's what i speak.
go read a book or google some s**t.

CLOSE THREAD.
And the pre can't do more than the iPhone. Not now at least. Probably not ever. Apple has the App store, and while the hardware is the same, the Pre has a significantly harder time with having a consistant battery life. Thanks to the multitasking.

It's not like the iPhone can't do that either though. Jailbreak it and download the backgrounder app. Anyways, the Pre looks like a nice toy, but I wouldn't trade an iPhone for it. No way in hell. Multimedia wins on the iPhone and pretty much every other category.
 8 years ago '04        #124
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Yea man Im a very undecided on which to get. I never wanted an iphone but because of jailbreak it seems unbeatable.

What are the pros and cons of jailbreaking?

Can somebody please let me know?

I want to get a phone next month. I want my phone to business oriented,I am not goin to put music or games on there. I just want something fluid,great web brower and can handle emails and heavy web use.

I am completely sick of my motorola Q
 8 years ago '06        #125
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
there are no cons in jailbreaking lol
its all golden from there really..
although. what i would recommend is..buy an ipod touch 1g or 2g and keep it on 2.2.1 so that you can fully enjoy everything that the jailbreak has to offer..
since the new iphone, all the stuff wont work on there..
thats what im planning to do anyway..i already got an ipod touch 1g, im planning to buy the new iphone.. that way i never use all the baterry for music, playing games etc.. all im going to use the iphone is for the phone and internet..
 8 years ago '04        #126
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 kp059 said:
^^ the cnet article was one persons opinion not the whole cnet n did u read the comments under it.. The 2nd s**t was from a Pre website so u do the math on what it was bout.. U kno for a fact the 3gs is on the same level as the Pre just base but when the jailbreak comes out.. Seriously what's f**kin wit it?
Posted via Mobile Device
second one was a video FROM cnet, starring Bonnie f**kface Cha.
stop making excuses.
 8 years ago '09        #127
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Grisly said:
second one was a video FROM cnet, starring Bonnie f**kface Cha.
stop making excuses.
Is the iPhone sold out where ur at?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #128
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
I dont want music or games

I just want the best phone for internet,talking,email,text and easy to use interface.

Also smooth OS. Pure business and quick.Id love to have a person buy a beat from me and I get the money thru paypal and send the beat from my phone. I want to have everything thru my phone

Which phone do you guys prefer?No Bias

also does jailbreaking mess up the phone or warranty?
 8 years ago '09        #129
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 ddash said:
I dont want music or games

I just want the best phone for internet,talking,email,text and easy to use interface.

Also smooth OS. Pure business and quick.Id love to have a person buy a beat from me and I get the money thru paypal and send the beat from my phone. I want to have everything thru my phone

Which phone do you guys prefer?No Bias

also does jailbreaking mess up the phone or warranty?
the iphone got a paypal app and they got mad apps that u can make beats right on ur phone.. Jailbreaking ur phone does f**k wit the warranty tho but unless ur phone gets seriously f**ked up by jailbreakin it which i doubt u can always restore ur factory settings right on itunes n den ur warranty is intact.. It also has internet tethering which sounds like somethin you'd benefit from..
thats like 50,000 of the iphones apps if u jailbreak n get installous u can get any app for free
 8 years ago '04        #130
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
Thats dope

Looks like alot of useless apps tho. But you cant beat free.

How do you jailbreak the phone and how long does it take?

Would it be necessary to buy the new 3gs phone if this is my 1st Iphone I am going to jailbreak it?

Thanks for all the replies also.Imma see how the bill is for AT&T. I really dont know how they are.

I been with sprint for like 10 years. I need like 1000 minutes,unlimited text and data on whatever new phone I get.

Last edited by ddash; 06-20-2009 at 12:22 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #131
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
u can go on youtube and just type in how to jailbreak my iphone and it'll literally go step by step wit u to jailbreak it, it takes about 10-15 mins.. U dont need the 3gs especially now since the jailbreak aint out yet for the 3gs.. as for the plan for 900 minutes with rollover its $60 for 1350 minutes its $80 n for unlimited textin its 20 and unlimited data is 30 so ur lookin at between $110-$130 i got the family plan my bills $150 for 2 iphones so if possible u should look into that for the best deal
 8 years ago '06        #132
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
meh.
im good with like 400 minutes.
unlimited data
dont need text since ill just get an app in the store that gives me unlimited texting for life so lol
im looking at 60-80$..
 8 years ago '04        #133
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
Thanks Damn thats expensive,well not really

Yea I have 2 people on my plan its $109.
It includes 1500 minutes,unlimited text. But tax is $13 a month. Damn city.

But thanks,I really liked the pre when I first saw it, I would love to have a physical keyboard and stay with sprint. Im sure with a few updates and a few months it will be doper.I dont care about that iphone k!ller or that bs. I just want a dope phone that can do what I need it to and stay f**king working.

Off to do some research

Last edited by ddash; 06-20-2009 at 01:05 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #134
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
dash....one of my female friends just converted To the 3gs from a blackberry....she keeps texting me talking bout how it's the best phone she's ever had and what not....she sent that text at least 5 times....just do urself a favor and get one....words can't really explain how dope the phone....minus some of the minor s**t it can't do
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #135
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Manny05 said:
meh.
im good with like 400 minutes.
unlimited data
dont need text since ill just get an app in the store that gives me unlimited texting for life so lol
im looking at 60-80$..
you can do that?!
 8 years ago '05        #136
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 TreZ said:
you can do that?!
yea there is an app in the app store that gives unlimited texts lmao
 8 years ago '09        #137
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
^ the app is called textfree
 8 years ago '04        #138
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
Man after doing research It seems I dont really want either phone.ahaha

I would have a higher bill with At&t. I really dont want At&t either. This phone doesnt seem like much of an upgrade from the original. I might just get the original and call it a day.

The pre was cool,but the keyboard kinda sucks,that was the main deciding factor. It does seem to do things at a faster pace than the 3gs,but then the batt sucks and it has a few early problems that will be fixed after some updates. I like damn cant there be a perfect phone. ahaha

We all know that there will never be one tho. Greedy bastards.

I think I may just get the original 3g jb it and be content for a lil.

Last edited by ddash; 06-21-2009 at 09:19 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #139
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
^^ that's cool dash but the 3g is $99 n the 3gs is $199 n has twice the memory n is way faster so when that gets jailbroke it's gonna b s**ttin on the 3g so for an extra $100 it might b worth it
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by RdGZkP; 06-21-2009 at 09:53 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #140
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
i wish i could upgrade without paying 399 for the 16 -_- f**k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy