NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2009, 12:36 AM         #101
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
this geek is in EVERY iphone thread suckin the next phones d**k. u were the same n*gga prasing the G1 son cut it out and move on.

iphone + apps + itunes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that pre garbage you are currently on
The guy says he's on payroll from Sprint, so why even bother?
 8 years ago '07        #102
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 luda06 said:
"Bye n*gga" - Steve Jobs
LMFAO ay its still f**k him though
 06-17-2009, 08:55 AM         #103
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give or take a few years iphone will play itself out by keep releasing same s**t with a few new feature. I think they're going to have to change the look of it and s**t to keep it freah. I won't cop one until the 4G version come out
 8 years ago '05        #104
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
so how do u use copy and paste lol
 8 years ago '05        #105
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Sheeed said:
so how do u use copy and paste lol

well all i did was hold down on the text i wanted and it asked to copy then u hold down where u want to paste it
 8 years ago '06        #106
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2055 2055
you cant copy and paste on safari? LAME
 8 years ago '06        #107
DJ Endo 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 67 67
What a shame. A bunch of grown a.ss men getting owned by a 18 year old.

None of you n*ggaz won. All of you guys lost. You're all getting ripped off and played with like puppets. Iphone, Pre, Storm, G1, at the end of the day all cell companies are playing the same games with you guys, and you don't even see it. Did you know there are ways to service and BETTER phones without having to be with any of these companies?? Probably not, I suggest you take a look at the howard forums and learn some things.

Spending 700-800 dollars on a foreign phone, (nokia, etc..) flashing it with Eng firmware and having to spend only less than $30 a month for unlimited talk and data is MUCH better than signing up for Sprint, Verizon, T-Mo, ATT etc..

educate yourselves. You all are be fed the same garbage phones with late technology. There is no reason to be c*cky at all. You're not ahead of the bunch.

8 years ago '06        #108
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2055 2055
700-800? f**k that lol
 8 years ago '06        #109
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,098 | Props total: 17916 17916
i would never pay 700 hell no!
 8 years ago '05        #110
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 LowaEastSide5 said:
i would never pay 700 hell no!

thats actually not that compared to what these phones would really cost if they didn't water them down alot. google some of these carrier free phones and see what the going price is on alot them. reason i don't complain about paying 2-300. 2 year contract aint gonna hurt, it aint like im going to be hoping from carrier to carrier anyway.
 8 years ago '05        #111
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 dj endo said:
what a shame. A bunch of grown a.ss men getting owned by a 18 year old.

None of you n*ggaz won. All of you guys lost. You're all getting ripped off and played with like puppets. Iphone, pre, storm, g1, at the end of the day all cell companies are playing the same games with you guys, and you don't even see it. Did you know there are ways to service and better phones without having to be with any of these companies?? Probably not, i suggest you take a look at the howard forums and learn some things.

Spending 700-800 dollars on a foreign phone, (nokia, etc..) flashing it with eng firmware and having to spend only less than $30 a month for unlimited talk and data is much better than signing up for sprint, verizon, t-mo, att etc..

Educate yourselves. You all are be fed the same garbage phones with late technology. There is no reason to be c*cky at all. You're not ahead of the bunch.

fukk u talkin about?!?!
 8 years ago '09        #112
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
I got my white 3gs.. i hope the jailbreak for this comes out soon this basic s**t makes me feel like i got a pre
 8 years ago '04        #113
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 1290 1290
[QUOTE=dmunson318;13956873]
 Grisly said:

u got your head in the right place but so do i. right now is not the time to invest in real estate because not too many peeps can afford to buy houses at the moment so u will be losing until the s**t gets better. if you jump on two foreclosed houses with notes at about 1200 apiece how can u handle that on sprints salary? (not knocking your job just being realistic) dont get it twisted now, i don't just blow money like a rapper at the same time im allergic to cheap s**t. when u buy cheap s**t u get exactly what u pay for plus u only live once. by the time me and you are old and on the way to the grave the dollar will be found at liquidation sales for coin collectors plus u can't take it with u when u die. i got a nice 401k set up life insur etc so my son will be str8 if i pass, but in the mean time im going to enjoy myself while im here.
for one, you're telling me s**t i already know, in an attempt to just be a smart a.ss. but f**k it.
and 2. all of this was hypothetically speaking, saying i would RATHER spend the money i saved from NOT BUYING A BENZ.....
which is a retarded argument and poor comparison on your part from the gate anyway.

everything else you said was pretty much 100% real s**t though.
 8 years ago '04        #114
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 luda06 said:
600 MHz CPU
256 MB RAM

Same as the palm pre.

Apps will run smoother than ever. No more hangups or hitches when multi-tasking on a jailbroken phone - or if you're legit, everything will run fast as f**k; rotating the screen, loading apps, and game performance.
lol thank you for proving my point.
new iPhone has same specs as Palm Pre.
Palm Pre has a keyboard, better mobile network and cheaper monthly recurring charge.
yet it has essentially the same hardware, and does everything if not more than the iPhone, all the way down to multi-touch and syncing with iTunes......

FACTUAL INFORMATION f**kheads. that's what i speak.
go read a book or google some s**t.

CLOSE THREAD.
 8 years ago '09        #115
freddymack 
space
space
$125 | Props total: 40 40
Just got the new iphone 3GS and so far so good. GPS is so fast, the voice command is a real cool feature and the internet is faster now.
 8 years ago '05        #116
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
I think I'm gonna sell this and pick up the 3gs
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #117
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
 Grisly said:
lol thank you for proving my point.
new iPhone has same specs as Palm Pre.
Palm Pre has a keyboard, better mobile network and cheaper monthly recurring charge.
yet it has essentially the same hardware, and does everything if not more than the iPhone, all the way down to multi-touch and syncing with iTunes......

FACTUAL INFORMATION f**kheads. that's what i speak.
go read a book or google some s**t.

CLOSE THREAD.
U kno damn well once this s**t gets jailbroke it's gonna b s**ttin on any phone u sell

Last edited by RdGZkP; 06-19-2009 at 11:31 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #118
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
if i go get this 3gs with a new contract [im with tmobile paying month to month now] will i have to pay up front or do they put everything on my first bill?
 8 years ago '04        #119
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
 Maroon_Tiger said:
WRONG... its at least $70 plus tax probably 82 a month at the very least
im a.ssuming thats for like the least amount of minutes though..

i need the data plan and unlimited texts

8 years ago '04        #120
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
for iPhone fans....
and EVERYBODY knows CNET rides iPhone d**k so hard, so.....

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
20 hours ago