Apple announces new iPhone 3GS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2009, 07:57 AM         #81
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are retarded. If anyone believes a jailbroken iphone is the same as the 3gs, they need to hit up google or wikipedia. Get educated. The palm pre ain't f**kin with it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #82
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
[QUOTE=dmunson318;13949805]
 Grisly said:
lol well maybe we different people then homey, cus while you ridin round wit a throwaway b***h in your benz

ima be in my hyundai, that does everything yours does, but 40-50,000$ cheaper

and i'll be takin the money i saved on buying a benz, and use it to make more money

that's what smart, good decision making people would do.[/QUO

No that's pretty much broke n*gga talk but u do work at sprint so I feel why u think the cheaper car with the same features is the better deal. They ain't giving away the good a.ss warranty for nothing. Sounds like a move of desperation to me. Only other car makers I know who give a warranty that good or close is KIA. Too each is own
Posted via Mobile Device
lol nah. and im not racist, but thats that dumb a.ss black folk s**t homey.
thats the s**t i see when im ridin through North Philly and muf**kas got Bentleys parked outside the projects, livin with they mom.

that s**t is NOT cool homey.

secondly, unless you got a Benz, f**k we even talkin about this for?

and my pockets are straight homey, believe that. im chillin, eatin cool at age 18.

id rather cop a $5,000 used pontiac grand prix, and take the other $65,000+ i saved from a Benz and go buy real estate, and resell it when the property value goes up.

raise your thinking homey. more to life than tryna be "cool" and f**k hoes in a Benz.
 8 years ago '04        #83
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 luda06 said:
People are retarded. If anyone believes a jailbroken iphone is the same as the 3gs, they need to hit up google or wikipedia. Get educated. The palm pre ain't f**kin with it.
Posted via Mobile Device
save me the work and enlighten me on the 3GS's features.
 8 years ago '04        #84
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 kuxika671 said:
i was annoyed that there wasnt a video recorder in the 1st place...but it's all part of their marketing strat.

That's where they make their money...purchasing apps, music on itunes, add-ons, accessories, etc etc

if you jail break your iphone..you can add the video recorder app
keep throwin it away iPhone users
 8 years ago '09        #85
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 226 226
^^ if u buy music in itunes ur a dumbass.. N I haven't spent a dime on anything from apple except for the phone itself so apple is making their money off the n*ggas scared to jailbreak their s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #86
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
^^ lol i feel you

if ANY motherf**ker on BX buys music in iTunes....yall retarded lol
the f**kin jukebox is like 3 clicks away.
 06-16-2009, 04:53 PM         #87
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
save me the work and enlighten me on the 3GS's features.
600 MHz CPU
256 MB RAM

Same as the palm pre.

Apps will run smoother than ever. No more hangups or hitches when multi-tasking on a jailbroken phone - or if you're legit, everything will run fast as f**k; rotating the screen, loading apps, and game performance.
 06-16-2009, 04:54 PM         #88
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
^^ lol i feel you

if ANY motherf**ker on BX buys music in iTunes....yall retarded lol
the f**kin jukebox is like 3 clicks away.
Um, there's always that unknown artist that's not in the jukebox or any other places on the net.
 8 years ago '09        #89
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
^ word? Like who?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #90
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
[QUOTE=Grisly;13955497]
 dmunson318 said:

lol nah. and im not racist, but thats that dumb a.ss black folk s**t homey.
thats the s**t i see when im ridin through North Philly and muf**kas got Bentleys parked outside the projects, livin with they mom.

that s**t is NOT cool homey.

secondly, unless you got a Benz, f**k we even talkin about this for?

and my pockets are straight homey, believe that. im chillin, eatin cool at age 18.

id rather cop a $5,000 used pontiac grand prix, and take the other $65,000+ i saved from a Benz and go buy real estate, and resell it when the property value goes up.

raise your thinking homey. more to life than tryna be "cool" and f**k hoes in a Benz.

u got your head in the right place but so do i. right now is not the time to invest in real estate because not too many peeps can afford to buy houses at the moment so u will be losing until the s**t gets better. if you jump on two foreclosed houses with notes at about 1200 apiece how can u handle that on sprints salary? (not knocking your job just being realistic) dont get it twisted now, i don't just blow money like a rapper at the same time im allergic to cheap s**t. when u buy cheap s**t u get exactly what u pay for plus u only live once. by the time me and you are old and on the way to the grave the dollar will be found at liquidation sales for coin collectors plus u can't take it with u when u die. i got a nice 401k set up life insur etc so my son will be str8 if i pass, but in the mean time im going to enjoy myself while im here.
 8 years ago '06        #91
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
so for people who have the 3g already you would have to spend 399 just for the 16gb f**k that
 8 years ago '09        #92
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 TreZ said:
so for people who have the 3g already you would have to spend 399 just for the 16gb f**k that
I doubt that's true.. I'd call AT&T n ask them tho.. If ur a "valued customer" I think it's $199 for the 16gb if not then it might b $399 n whatever it costs u should sell ur 3g n b able to get some $ from that to offset the costs
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #93
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,311 | Props total: 18247 18247
 Maroon_Tiger said:
stay tuned... at&t is making a decision on whether to waive the upgrade fee... which is bogus... what drove me to at&t was the fact that there was no upgrade fee for iphone users

at&t will get their mind right if they dont want to lose customers...
they are gonna have to do that if they dont lose customers... shyt they will make up there mind anytime now
 8 years ago '06        #94
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
see only reason why ill buy the 3gs is so i can give my girl my 3G instead of buying her a new one anyways
 8 years ago '09        #95
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 TreZ said:
see only reason why ill buy the 3gs is so i can give my girl my 3G instead of buying her a new one anyways
oh aight I gave my girl the 2g last month n got the 3g den last week heard bout the 3gs n was mad as s**t but at&t said I can return it since it's within 30 days n upgrade for $20
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #96
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 kp059 said:
oh aight I gave my girl the 2g last month n got the 3g den last week heard bout the 3gs n was mad as s**t but at&t said I can return it since it's within 30 days n upgrade for $20
Posted via Mobile Device
damn i signed up for att like 6 months ago =\
 8 years ago '07        #97
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Grisly said:
it took apple THREE f**kIN YEARS TO GET VIDEO RECORDING.

that s**t comes standard on a f**kin MOTOROLA RAZR!

and Pre is in VERSION ONE of its OS.
its OS is not even a MONTH old and it does 99.97% of what iPhone does at Stage 3 of its OS
Palm already said they're planning to include it in an update.

why in the f**k is that so hard to comprehend?

did you dudes ever graduate from middle school?
this geek is in EVERY iphone thread suckin the next phones d**k. u were the same n*gga prasing the G1 son cut it out and move on.

iphone + apps + itunes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that pre garbage you are currently on
 8 years ago '07        #98
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 10 10
so the update isnt going to drop at 12am mna WTF apple stay on bulls**t!!!! first they for go mms now this bulls**t man this is enough to make a n*gga wanna f**king switch to tmobile f**k YOU STEVE JOBS YEA IM AN IMPATIENT MUTHAf**kA
 06-17-2009, 12:35 AM         #99
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kp059 said:
^ word? Like who?
Posted via Mobile Device
Try finding leaks for these bands and artists.

Aya
Heavy
Anthony David
Stacy Epps
Danny!
Que-D
Frank-N-Dank
Seek
T-Love

Don't get me started on old school artists and bands like Herbie Hancock and Maze.

The jukebox rarely has the s**t I'm lookin for. Better yet the internet in general.
 06-17-2009, 12:35 AM         #100
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jijocp88 said:
so the update isnt going to drop at 12am mna WTF apple stay on bulls**t!!!! first they for go mms now this bulls**t man this is enough to make a n*gga wanna f**king switch to tmobile f**k YOU STEVE JOBS YEA IM AN IMPATIENT MUTHAf**kA
"Bye n*gga" - Steve Jobs
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy