most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
 jumpman2304 said:
why does no one talk about monthly rates for the iphone? yeah its cheap to buy, but who is looking to spend 130 bucks a month with att to have an iphone???

i have a unlocked one and have tmoble and pay 80 a month...unless im late and there is a cheaper rate???
I guess it depends on ur budget.. For some ppl it ain't a problem. I use my phone all the time n wit it jailbroken I get my moneys worth.. So maybe ur right.. If u can't afford $100 a month for a phone then this ain't the phone for u but if u can.. U r a happy customer
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #62
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
 jumpman2304 said:
last time i checked it was AT LEAST 100 a month to run an iphone with att......
i pay 96 a month with unlimited text, unlimited data, and 450 min
 8 years ago '06        #63
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 kp059 said:
I guess it depends on ur budget.. For some ppl it ain't a problem. I use my phone all the time n wit it jailbroken I get my moneys worth.. So maybe ur right.. If u can't afford $100 a month for a phone then this ain't the phone for u but if u can.. U r a happy customer
Posted via Mobile Device
damn straight
 8 years ago '04        #64
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,743 | Props total: 28389 28389
 jumpman2304 said:
why does no one talk about monthly rates for the iphone? yeah its cheap to buy, but who is looking to spend 130 bucks a month with att to have an iphone???

i have a unlocked one and have tmoble and pay 80 a month...unless im late and there is a cheaper rate???
it depends on if price is an issue, here's something I use for Iphone:

[video - click to view]

I can control my mac and all it's software from the Iphone anywhere. If if I'm not home...I can literally work on a session, even mix the record while sitting at a boring cook-out or something.

I'd pay $200 a month just for this and the proremote apps, I don't care if I got 50 minutes a month and 4 text messages plan.

Another cool thing about the Apple is they show all the apps even if you aren't a customer and of course the community does so as well. I also have a Japanese keyboard and translation dictionary for Kanji I don't know yet. So I can practice another language too!?

and I'm going to find a way to throw this on somebodys track:

[video - click to view]

I might make it my standard when doing film work as far as getting ideas down.

On:

Bass - Jim Edwards
Guitar - Mike numan
Drums - Anthony Mack
Vocals - Jina Summers
Iphone - Tim Smith

Don't believe me?

[video - click to view]

same company Smule makes Iphone instruments

Last edited by mr_underground; 06-14-2009 at 08:28 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #65
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 mr_underground said:
it depends on if price is an issue, here's something I use for Iphone:

I can control my mac and all it's software from the Iphone anywhere. If if I'm not home...I can literally work on a session, even mix the record while sitting at a boring cook-out or something.

I'd pay $200 a month just for this and the proremote apps, I don't care if I got 50 minutes a month and 4 text messages plan.

Another cool thing about the Apple is they show all the apps even if you aren't a customer and of course the community does so as well. I also have a Japanese keyboard and translation dictionary for Kanji I don't know yet. So I can practice another language too!?

and I'm going to find a way to throw this on somebodys track:

I might make it my standard when doing film work as far as getting ideas down.

On:

Bass - Jim Edwards
Guitar - Mike numan
Drums - Anthony Mack
Vocals - Jina Summers
Iphone - Tim Smith

Don't believe me?

same company Smule makes Iphone instruments

that s**t is real gay but the pre can't do that.
 8 years ago '04        #66
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,743 | Props total: 28389 28389
^^^^ LOL the music stuff is silly, not the VNC app though...the music apps are pretty fun though, just to be silly.
 8 years ago '06        #67
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 mr_underground said:
they do...it's only $30 to upgrade...
then why on their site it says i would have to pay 399 for the 16g?
 8 years ago '09        #68
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
Still no response on if u can jailbreak the pre... So f**k that phone how can even compare it wit the iPhone if it can't b jailbroken? n*ggas is asking what the iPhone can do that the Pre can't.. That's a pretty big fail to miss out on all the extras u can get wit it bein jailbroke
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #69
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1320 1320
 dmunson318 said:
because while you're riding around in your hyundai your b***h will be in the benz with another n*gga talking about your a.ss. rather have a honda anyway.
lol well maybe we different people then homey, cus while you ridin round wit a throwaway b***h in your benz

ima be in my hyundai, that does everything yours does, but 40-50,000$ cheaper

and i'll be takin the money i saved on buying a benz, and use it to make more money

that's what smart, good decision making people would do.
 8 years ago '04        #70
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1320 1320
 kp059 said:
Still no response on if u can jailbreak the pre... So f**k that phone how can even compare it wit the iPhone if it can't b jailbroken? n*ggas is asking what the iPhone can do that the Pre can't.. That's a pretty big fail to miss out on all the extras u can get wit it bein jailbroke
Posted via Mobile Device
1. iphone is 3 years old. OBVIOUSLY THERES MORE APPS AND MORE s**t YOU CAN DO WITH IT CUS ITS 3 YEARS OLD. theres no youtube clips on Pre jailbreaks cus not that many people even have one yet and got to f**k with it.

2. Pre doesn't NEED to be jailbroke. it comes out of the box jailbroke. its not a piece of s**t apple product. you can type in the Contra code in universal search and it opens developer mode. its OS is open source. its App Store will have most of the s**t iPhone has, same way the G1 did it. basically, anything you want can be achieved with this phone. updates, updates, developer work, and 3rd party support over the next few months is critical.

if palm and 3rd party support doesnt come through, Pre will never reach its potential, and wont be as great a phone, i will agree.
But if it does, and all goes accordingly, then iPhone has some serious competition like dude above said.

once again, not saying PRE is the greatest phone ever.
but by far the most successful attempt at recreating an "iPhone" experience outside of the iPhone, and even better IMO.
and you have to respect that. OUT OF THE BOX, its a FARRRRRR better phone and user experience. now the only competition is if a Pre can live up to a Jailbroken iPhones expectations, which you guys also have to remember, not EVERYONE jailbreaks their s**t. alot of iphone users still use their basic s**t.
Pre > Basic iPhone. period.

and ONCE AGAIN, i give iPhone the utmost credit. without it, phones like this wouldnt exist. but with the unveiling of the 3GS, it just looks like their out of steam, and just arent bringing the innovation they once had.

a better product is bound to come sooner or later.
we'll see a few months from now.
 8 years ago '09        #71
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
^^ I can respect that.. The iPhone straight out the box ain't all that n the pre and g1 r probably better.. N I kno the pre's still young so right now a jailbroken 2g iPhone is better.. I am not a computer wiz or nuffin but jailbreaking the iPhone is mad easy if u just follow the instructions of the YouTube videos.. So for that alone i'm rockin wit the iPhone.. So right now it seems like u agree that a jailbroken iPhone is better.. But as long as u like ur phone that's really all that matters
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #72
dmunson318 
space
space
[QUOTE=Grisly;13949641]lol well maybe we different people then homey, cus while you ridin round wit a throwaway b***h in your benz

ima be in my hyundai, that does everything yours does, but 40-50,000$ cheaper

and i'll be takin the money i saved on buying a benz, and use it to make more money

that's what smart, good decision making people would do.[/QUO

No that's pretty much broke n*gga talk but u do work at sprint so I feel why u think the cheaper car with the same features is the better deal. They ain't giving away the good a.ss warranty for nothing. Sounds like a move of desperation to me. Only other car makers I know who give a warranty that good or close is KIA. Too each is own
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-15-2009, 11:29 AM         #73
kuxika671  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was annoyed that there wasnt a video recorder in the 1st place...but it's all part of their marketing strat.

That's where they make their money...purchasing apps, music on itunes, add-ons, accessories, etc etc

if you jail break your iphone..you can add the video recorder app
 8 years ago '06        #74
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,192 | Props total: 18026 18026
att is going to have to bring the price down for the early upgrade if they wanna sell cause i know some ppl are not gonna pay 399 or 499 for it
 8 years ago '05        #75
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 jumpman2304 said:

go on a family plan...
 8 years ago '05        #76
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
so lets say im 11 months into my contract...how much extra do i have to pay to get a 3g S
 8 years ago '05        #77
dmunson318 
space
space
 Sheeed said:
so lets say im 11 months into my contract...how much extra do i have to pay to get a 3g S

399 for the 32
 8 years ago '06        #78
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
399 for the 32
no 499$ since it hasnt been 2 years for him
 8 years ago '04        #79
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
 LowaEastSide5 said:
att is going to have to bring the price down for the early upgrade if they wanna sell cause i know some ppl are not gonna pay 399 or 499 for it
ha!!!! go on ebay, people are paying those prices for 3G phones. 3GS 32GB with a 2MP camera
 06-16-2009, 07:53 AM         #80
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The blackberry outsold the iphone in the first quarter this year I thought,i guess after saying that in this thread BX n*ggaz are going to be saying your haterz,I just want to say f**k u in a advance
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago