Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
AT&T's roll over minutes>>

roll over minutes = pretty much unlimited, i dont call anyone really i text mostly.
 9 years ago '06        #42
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
Man I bought my 3g like months ago.. Why won't they hook us 3g owners up with a discount or something to upgrade to the 3gs
 9 years ago '09        #43
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 226 226
 TreZ said:
Man I bought my 3g like months ago.. Why won't they hook us 3g owners up with a discount or something to upgrade to the 3gs
If u got it within 30 days u can return it n get the 3gs but if u got it months ago I think u should call n complain n maybe they'll give u the new customer price n den if u sell ur 3g u could make ur money back
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #44
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 Maroon_Tiger said:
meanwhile, the iphone 3Gs preorders are sold out.. and Palm Pre's first week sales failed to compare to either model of the iphone, and the palm PRE is still sitting on the shelves...

AND BTW, my bill @ at&t is only $98 with tax... i have rollerover minutes, 900 anytime, 1500 text messages...i dont go over my texts/minutes.... i know sprint has $99 simply everything plan, but who gives a damn about having everything when your phone sucks!?!? yall pay 30$ a month for a data plan that you only use for browsing the internet where iphone users are downloading music/music videos/movies/apps....

sprint loses... they're trying to catch up..

rumor has it that you WORK FOR SPRINT... how does it feel to be a zombie/puppet trying to hype up phones that "THE MAN" chooses to push on the market? theres nothing wrong in working for sprint... but dont be a STAN on top of that.. pushing the phone plans and their phones... you sound like a SPRINT groupie...

you dont hear iphone users sucking off AT&T and or APPLE for tech specs...

you got issues dude

i've been on sprint for 8/+ years... sprint is overrated...YEAH some people can b***h @ sprint and get free s**t.... but sprint always f**ks you over in the end with surprise fees and bulls**t.... plus their phone lineup is 2ND RATE....

sometimes less is more...at&t has hot phones, and from what i've seen thus far, they dont f**k around with your bill so i guess i wont need to pry for secret deals and freebies like a SPRINT GROUPIE
once again, wtf do SALES have to do with anything?
BlackBerry Storm did decent numbers.......it was still a piece of f**kin s**t.
Soulja Boy has platinum records......he cant rap for his f**kin life.
Toyota sells more Camry's then Dodge sells Vipers.....does that make the Camry a better car?

ya'll dudes logic is f**kin useless.

and what shelves you talkin bout? Pre aint sittin nowhere, s**t is sold out EVERYWHERE homey.

i just don't understand why you guys won't admit the Pre is a better phone. at least acknowledge it's equal....because the Pre can do anything an iPhone can do....yet there's several things an iPhone can't do, that a Pre can. (Cards and multitasking, gesture area, keyboard, you can use it as a USB drive cus its got a micro usb port, not some gay a.ss f**kin Apple proprietary port, Flash on the Camera, removable battery, Insurance through Sprint that covers everything....etc....not EVEN including all the s**t thats gon jump out soon through the Open Source OS or the App Store and phone updates from Palm).......iPhone dudes only got a compass, a landscape keyboard, MMS and voice command for they prized 3.0 update....

i've already said iPhone is a decent phone in itself, but you dudes hypin it up and suckin apple d**k like its the best thing since sliced bread.

and smh @ all you f*g**ts gettin s**t on by Cell Phone services anyway, lettin dudes just straight double bill and over charge you and you dont even do s**t about it.....

if it ever was an issue on my bill, for some s**t i didnt use or do, best believe that s**t is gettin taken off, so f**k what you talkin bout surprise fees and s**t.

then you gon try and come at me for workin for Sprint....
i dont even work for a corporate sprint store, so i could give a f**k less what they do as a company.
they hook it up with a $30 everything bill and a decent paycheck plus commission and benefits every 2 weeks though, so i f**ks wit em.

im talkin bout phone vs. phone and the Pre is just WAY better then the iPhone was when it came out, and i GUARANTEE surpasses it after a couple updates.

and ya'll STILL cant tell me what an iPhone can do, that a Pre can't....so
f**k the talkin though.....let's just wait and see.

Last edited by Grisly; 06-14-2009 at 11:07 AM..
 06-14-2009, 11:15 AM         #45
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grizly just leave it alone
you did this with the s**tty a.ss g1 just drop it..

you proved to your self you know whats good and bad
no one needs to see your paragraphs.

now if the palm pre was on a GSM network i would f**k with it..
i cant f**k with sprint/verizon s**t

i got my iphone im enjoying it. i still hate my g1. but it doesnt matter to you
i understand u work for sprint

sofar when a new fone comes out u yell about how a "SPRINT PHONE>>>"
you did it with the g1, about how the is better than it.
 9 years ago '04        #46
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Heartless Dream said:
grizly just leave it alone
you did this with the s**tty a.ss g1 just drop it..

you proved to your self you know whats good and bad
no one needs to see your paragraphs.

now if the palm pre was on a GSM network i would f**k with it..
i cant f**k with sprint/verizon s**t

i got my iphone im enjoying it. i still hate my g1. but it doesnt matter to you
i understand u work for sprint

sofar when a new fone comes out u yell about how a "SPRINT PHONE>>>"
you did it with the g1, about how the is better than it.
im sittin here with like 5 cats that work in the mall, one has a G1, one has an iPhone, and i have a Palm Pre.

dude with iPhone has his jailbroke, on AT&T, and likes it. dude with G1 has cupcake, and is on T-Mobile. and likes it.
both admit sprint has the better network when it comes to mobile internet speeds and overall network reliability, and all agree the Pre is a tight phone.

no one is even trying to bash the iPhone, just give the Pre it's props. iPhone is NOT the greatest phone ever.

stop actin like im straight up hatin. im speakin pure factual information and logic.
you a*****es are jus f**kin brainwashed.

Last edited by Grisly; 06-14-2009 at 11:57 AM..
 06-14-2009, 02:18 PM         #47
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at apple milking the sh1t out of the iphone and yall dumb a.ss n*ggaz goin eat it up

this s**t is damn near the same s**t as the iphone 3g.....this s**t is just now gettin features that been on cell phones for years......smh

smarten up n*ggaz
 9 years ago '05        #48
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 proof1984 said:
lol at apple milking the sh1t out of the iphone and yall dumb a.ss n*ggaz goin eat it up

this s**t is damn near the same s**t as the iphone 3g.....this s**t is just now gettin features that been on cell phones for years......smh

smarten up n*ggaz

and how many pair of retro jays do u have in your closet? don't make no sense to speak on some s**t if u aint legit in all the other areas.
 9 years ago '05        #49
dmunson318 
space
space
 Grisly said:
im sittin here with like 5 cats that work in the mall, one has a G1, one has an iPhone, and i have a Palm Pre.

dude with iPhone has his jailbroke, on AT&T, and likes it. dude with G1 has cupcake, and is on T-Mobile. and likes it.
both admit sprint has the better network when it comes to mobile internet speeds and overall network reliability, and all agree the Pre is a tight phone.

no one is even trying to bash the iPhone, just give the Pre it's props. iPhone is NOT the greatest phone ever.

stop actin like im straight up hatin. im speakin pure factual information and logic.
you a*****es are jus f**kin brainwashed.

man i already told u the phone aint bad. it aint bad at all, but imo it's not better than the iphone. u can drive a hyundai that looks like a benz with the same features as a benz, but at the end of the day it aint a benz.
 06-14-2009, 03:32 PM         #50
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, y'all are going at this hard....
 9 years ago '04        #51
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
man i already told u the phone aint bad. it aint bad at all, but imo it's not better than the iphone. u can drive a hyundai that looks like a benz with the same features as a benz, but at the end of the day it aint a benz.
but if its a hyundai, with that hyundai warranty, and that hyundai pricetag, with the same features as a Benz.........sound like you dumb as f**k if you go out and buy a benz.
 9 years ago '06        #52
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
Apple is rippin tha s**t outta ppl in reality.. I juss sold my unlocked/JB iphone a couple weeks ago..bought tha pre opening day and i must admit, iPhone has indeed met it's match. Seriously, ppl shouldnt cop the 3GS unless they neva owned a iPhone for two reasons:

A. You can cop a 3G that if jailbroken can do EXACTLY wat the new one will.

B. Apple f**ked up their own logic IMO because if they're pushing to sell that s**t then why in the hell make the update available for current 3G owners too..

If you think about it that would kinda defeat the purpose of spendin bread on a upgrade and k!ll off a lotta potential sales if the average owner has common sense and juss downloads it..

only thing yu prolly lose out on is the speed nda compass...wow.
 06-14-2009, 05:04 PM         #53
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
and how many pair of retro jays do u have in your closet? don't make no sense to speak on some s**t if u aint legit in all the other areas.
I dont even wear retro jordans my man....but 2 answer ur question i dont have any retro jordans.....but anyway wats ur damn point?

my point is apple is milking this one product and yall dumb a.ss n*ggaz going eat this s**t up

keep it real wit urself fam this s**t is the same damn phone as the iphone 3g....s**t got a few minor s**t things that u can find in damn near every phone....but anyway if u own the iphone 3g and u cop this iphone 3gs your a damn fool
 06-14-2009, 05:07 PM         #54
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 h00ds finest said:
Apple is rippin tha s**t outta ppl in reality.. I juss sold my unlocked/JB iphone a couple weeks ago..bought tha pre opening day and i must admit, iPhone has indeed met it's match. Seriously, ppl shouldnt cop the 3GS unless they neva owned a iPhone for two reasons:

A. You can cop a 3G that if jailbroken can do EXACTLY wat the new one will.

B. Apple f**ked up their own logic IMO because if they're pushing to sell that s**t then why in the hell make the update available for current 3G owners too..

If you think about it that would kinda defeat the purpose of spendin bread on a upgrade and k!ll off a lotta potential sales if the average owner has common sense and juss downloads it..

only thing yu prolly lose out on is the speed nda compass...wow.
exactly my n*gga....these cats dont get it.....if u own a ipod 3g just jailbreak ur s**t....save your 300 dollars for important s**t
 9 years ago '09        #55
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 226 226
i doubt apple and At&t are marketing the 3GS to current 3g owners because if that was the case they would get a special deal for upgrading.. They are trying to get new customers and whether u sprint folk like it or not its working... i got the 3g n am lucky enough to b able to get the upgrade for $20 but even so.. i f**k wit the iphone once that s**t is jailbroke that phone can do anything u want it to..Apples lowering the 3g price to $99 for the new n*ggas so if u cant afford the 3gs thats not a bad alernative since u can get most of the same features as the 3gs so apple is lookin out for all budgets because u definitely get ur moneys worth for ur phone if u use it right..There aint no app store on any service f**kin wit installous cuz everything is free..idk much about the Pre but i do kno i just went to youtube and typed in free Palm Pre n got no hits.. for the iphone u can just type in free iphone.. n there is mad hits that will show u just how to hook ur s**t up free of charge so if theres a way to get to jailbreak the Pre n get everything for free correct me but if not whats f**kin wit free?
 9 years ago '05        #56
dmunson318 
space
space
 proof1984 said:
I dont even wear retro jordans my man....but 2 answer ur question i dont have any retro jordans.....but anyway wats ur damn point?

my point is apple is milking this one product and yall dumb a.ss n*ggaz going eat this s**t up

keep it real wit urself fam this s**t is the same damn phone as the iphone 3g....s**t got a few minor s**t things that u can find in damn near every phone....but anyway if u own the iphone 3g and u cop this iphone 3gs your a damn fool
well sir i own a 2g so kiss my iphone
 9 years ago '05        #57
dmunson318 
space
space
 Grisly said:
but if its a hyundai, with that hyundai warranty, and that hyundai pricetag, with the same features as a Benz.........sound like you dumb as f**k if you go out and buy a benz.

because while you're riding around in your hyundai your b***h will be in the benz with another n*gga talking about your a.ss. rather have a honda anyway.
 9 years ago '04        #58
mr_underground|m 1967 heat pts1967
space
space
$22,758 | Props total: 28465 28465
 TreZ said:
they do...it's only $30 to upgrade...
 9 years ago '04        #59
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,415 | Props total: 3922 3922
why does no one talk about monthly rates for the iphone? yeah its cheap to buy, but who is looking to spend 130 bucks a month with att to have an iphone???

i have a unlocked one and have tmoble and pay 80 a month...unless im late and there is a cheaper rate???
 9 years ago '04        #60
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,415 | Props total: 3922 3922
last time i checked it was AT LEAST 100 a month to run an iphone with att......
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy