Apple announces new iPhone 3GS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 1296 1296
 dmunson318 said:
a razr was 400 dollars when it first came out and now that b***h is 50 like the pre will be. iphones browser s**ts on any phones browser, userbility is def better than most phones, plus the apps alone ex's out anytalk of all that other bulls**t it's lacking. n*ggas want a bently for 20,000 s**t just aint gonna happen.
lies.
EVERY single review, even the ones that DISLIKED the Pre, ALL say the Pre's browser is better than or at least equal to Safari.

stop makin s**t up homey.
you f*g**ts are just salty.
like i said, IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT THE IPHONE DOES THAT THE PRE CANT, ILL SHUT UP.
UNTIL THEN. YA'LL LOST.
 8 years ago '04        #22
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you're a GEEK... who brags about phones?!?!? like i said, GEEKS buy phones because of specs... so if you want to argue spec by spec, you picked the wrong forum... go find a forum for phone fanatics... WE ARE JUST REGULAR PEOPLE, not fanboys..

and yes, alot of iphone haters returned the palm pre... and they went at me hard for days before the release... THE PALM PRE IS NOT ALL THAT... they mentioned "i hope palm gets it right with the next phone (ROTFL!!)... too bad i cant feel the same about the iphone

THE IPHONE SOLD MORE, got better reviews, go read the f**kin reviews.
the iPhone sold more? the f**k....
Soulja Boy went platinum, i guess that makes him better than Crooked I right?
retarded logic.

and f**k you talkin bout specs and fanboys?
dogg im askin yall one simple a.ss question

if the iPhone SOOOOO MUCH f**kin better, what does it do that the Pre cant?
and Apps is not a qualifying factor, because most of the iPhones app store was ported over to be used on the G1.....so i KNOW they'll all be on the Pre, INCLUDING VIDEO RECORDING which Palm already adressed.....the same thing Apple took three years to put on it's iPhone....

you guys all claim iPhone is the best but yet none of you can answer that simple a.ss question.

Last edited by Grisly; 06-12-2009 at 04:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #23
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
and so do u everytime u order that number nine at mickey d's fat boy
actually i ont f**k wit mcdonalds at all, that s**t is dirty grimey a.ss fake food homey.

but leave it up to the f*g**t kneelin by his fence playin in the dirt in his backyard to try and make the s**t a personal issue cus he cant give anybody a reason why the iPhone is better than the pre....

you mad?
 8 years ago '04        #24
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
we know this, no need to try your apple bashing.
yes it took 3 years, we will see how long it will take for the Pre, considering its the same guy who made the iPhone, he made the Pre, blame his a.ss for not adding a Video camera to the phone.

you are taking your fanboyism to a whole new level, you are in every iphone thread trying to bash it but no one is buying your bulls**t sales pitch for the phone.
just shut the f**k up already and move into the Palm Pre thread and stay out of the iPhone thread.
im not BASHING anything.
im askin ya'll a f**kin question, and ya'll can't give me an answer.
ya'll just so attached to your gay a.ss iPhones, yall takin it personal.
and Palm already adressed that issue. it'll be on the Pre before 2010.
 8 years ago '05        #25
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Grisly said:
lies.
EVERY single review, even the ones that DISLIKED the Pre, ALL say the Pre's browser is better than or at least equal to Safari.

stop makin s**t up homey.
you f*g**ts are just salty.
like i said, IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT THE IPHONE DOES THAT THE PRE CANT, ILL SHUT UP.
UNTIL THEN. YA'LL LOST.
so no mms, and no tethering. (well if u jail break it you can) but other than that....why would u get the pre?!? the iphone interface is better....
 8 years ago '04        #26
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Sheeed said:
so no mms, and no tethering. (well if u jail break it you can) but other than that....why would u get the pre?!? the iphone interface is better....
Pre interface is way better.
it has a home screen, where you use the cards system and switch apps, and the dock on the bottom.
then you hit the launcher button, and you get an App lineup, which is all the iPhone has.

and Pre does MMS.
 8 years ago '05        #27
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Grisly said:
it has a home screen, where you use the cards system and switch apps, and the dock on the bottom.
then you hit the launcher button, and you get an App lineup, which is all the iPhone has.

and Pre does MMS.
yea but mms isnt gonna make any run to the pre over the iphone...or switch from att to sprint...the way u praise the phone like the second coming of christ u think it was some magical p***y magnet smh

even when i had a phone that did mms, i rarely used it...i dont even think about the s**t now..the only thing that pisses me off is copy and paste
 8 years ago '05        #28
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Grisly said:

and Pre does MMS.
i just left the sprint store in my area and 6-8 salemen/women said they would rather have the iphone, but since i can't prove this online we will act like i never typed this.
 8 years ago '05        #29
dmunson318 
space
space
 Sheeed said:
yea but mms isnt gonna make any run to the pre over the iphone...or switch from att to sprint...the way u praise the phone like the second coming of christ u think it was some magical p***y magnet smh

even when i had a phone that did mms, i rarely used it...i dont even think about the s**t now..the only thing that pisses me off is copy and paste

pretty much but that was all settled with a jailbreak. im pretty much good with my phone how it is. u cant expect a whole lot when your getting a whole ipod touch/phone starting at 99 dollars.
 8 years ago '04        #30
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
for the price now at 99$, its unbeatable. and if it wasn't for the iPhone, phones like the Pre wouldn't exist.

i acknowledge both of those facts. as i've stated before, i'm farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from a HATER, i'm a realist. i'm just amazed that most people believe the iPhone is the end-all be-all of cell phones.

pre is a very good phone, and i personally think it is better.
not saying you all have to agree, but when it does everything the other phone does, you have to at least acknowledge that fact.

i dont lie in anything i say, and i only speak factual, proven information.
thats the difference.

so get off my d**k if your talkin bout "fanboy this, you work for sprint that"

i just keep s**t real.

Last edited by Grisly; 06-12-2009 at 06:02 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #31
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Sheeed said:

true. just figured id mention that real quick.
and i dont think its anything like the second coming of christ.
i just think its a good phone. you guys are the ones praising iPhone like its some sick cult following.
if the iPhone organized a mass suicide, i'm pretty sure all of you Apple kids would off yourselves because iPhone said so.
 8 years ago '04        #32
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,737 | Props total: 28385 28385
^^^ The pre has a huge flaw through...one that keeps it uncompetitive...and that's Sprint.

For those who want a 3GS and have been with sprint for atleast 10 months they can cancel their contract for $50 and buy and Iphone online.

For those looking for the pre...well, their screwed for now. And for those who don't want an Iphone have a slew of other phones to choose from. Sprint offers it's customers nothing and they have to wait a pretty long time to get a Pre.

Apples timing is brilliant and Att&t choice to pre order it online right now is also smart. So frustrated sprint user can cancel and get Iphones. And some the frustration is pre related. (well Sprint related, the device has nothing to do with it).

Last edited by mr_underground; 06-12-2009 at 07:14 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #33
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Grisly said:
true. just figured id mention that real quick.
and i dont think its anything like the second coming of christ.
i just think its a good phone. you guys are the ones praising iPhone like its some sick cult following.
if the iPhone organized a mass suicide, i'm pretty sure all of you Apple kids would off yourselves because iPhone said so.
iphone is definitely not the end all be all of phones....there are many things about it the could be fixed...but EVERY product is gonna have its draw backs...people prolly praise simply because its really good at what it does so u dont really notice the drawbacks as much....im pretty sure apple knew that as well....a lot of non tech savvy ppl dont even care about copy and paste...smh
 8 years ago '05        #34
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 mr_underground said:
^^^ The pre has a huge flaw through...one that keeps it uncompetitive...and that's Sprint.

For those who want a 3GS and have been with sprint for atleast 10 months they can cancel their contract for $50 and buy and Iphone online.

For those looking for the pre...well, their screwed for now. And for those who don't want an Iphone have a slew of other phones to choose from. Sprint offers it's customers nothing and they have to wait a pretty long time to get a Pre.

Apples timing is brilliant and Att&t choice to pre order it online right now is also smart. So frustrated sprint user can cancel and get Iphones. And some the frustration is pre related. (well Sprint related, the device has nothing to do with it).
you can b***h customer service over there into giving u free s**t as long as u trheaten to leave loll....so i fukks with sprint on that
 8 years ago '06        #35
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
People who dont like the Iphone arent on AT&T thats basically whats going on.
 8 years ago '06        #36
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Sheeed said:
you can b***h customer service over there into giving u free s**t as long as u trheaten to leave loll....so i fukks with sprint on that
lol word ^
2 days ago i called dell to send back a new laptop i got.
they offered me 50 dollars to keep it. then the next day i called saying that the code they gave me didnt work and i told them the guy offered me 100, and they gave me 100 on my account lmao.
 8 years ago '05        #37
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11734 11734
Whats up with the MMS not being avail until late summer
 8 years ago '04        #38
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
People who dont like the Iphone arent on AT&T thats basically whats going on.
AT&T - $140 monthly
Sprint - $99 monthly

phone features: same.

winner: Sprint

8 years ago '05        #39
dmunson318 
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Whats up with the MMS not being avail until late summer
u want it now while its buggy? or do u want working mms with no flaws. we can wait a lil while longer.
 8 years ago '05        #40
dmunson318 
space
space
 Grisly said:
AT&T - $140 monthly
Sprint - $99 monthly

phone features: same.

winner: Sprint

like i said my bill is around 85 monthly plus a 28% discount. once again sprint loses!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy