Apple announces new iPhone 3GS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #221
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
quick question.
which phone saves you money then?

att with the data, unlimited minutes and texting.. (iphone)

or sprint with everything.. (pre)
 8 years ago '04        #222
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Manny05 said:
quick question.
which phone saves you money then?

att with the data, unlimited minutes and texting.. (iphone)

or sprint with everything.. (pre)
if you have everything unlimited with the iphone it comes out to almost i think 140 (they seriously need to rid the $35 for internet or make it cheaper)
sprints simply everything is 99. so $40 savings each month adds up to 480 a year. 960 for the 2 years of your agreement.

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 06-28-2009 at 12:06 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #223
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,127 | Props total: 17954 17954
 infam0uskills said:
do you get a corporate or university discount on your account right now?

if you do then just dial 611 from your phone and tell them you wanted to add the promo
code TMB9 onto your account and it should only take about 7-10 mins for the whole thing
to be put on your account. If the rep you get is uncooperative with adding the promo code then i would just hang up and call for a different rep. This code is confirmed working, got my bill today and the 750 texts was there. lemme know if you need anymore info ill try to help my best.
Does it matter if I'm under my fathers account ?
 8 years ago '06        #224
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
if you have everything unlimited with the iphone it comes out to almost i think 140 (they seriously need to rid the $35 for internet or make it cheaper)
sprints simply everything is 99. so $40 savings each month adds up to 480 a year. 960 for the 2 years of your agreement.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to famoussasjohn again.

appreciate it.
as much as i want to get my first iphone, i might just go ahead, get the pre and save me some money.
 8 years ago '04        #225
space
space
 Manny05 said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to famoussasjohn again.

appreciate it.
as much as i want to get my first iphone, i might just go ahead, get the pre and save me some money.
i wanted an iphone, but i said f**k it and bought and ipod touch and will end up getting the pre, im sorry but the iphone is too expensive and should consider new pricing because they are ripping off everyone. i make good money to afford it but s**t it aint worth it. ill pay for my everything data for 69.99 with unlimited text, picture and video and internet and 450 minutes.
 8 years ago '06        #226
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
ive had an ipod touch for a year now.
pretty happy with it lol

so yea i was actually gonna do the same plan you mentioned.
and just use my ipod touch for the rest of the applications and movies/music..so i dont have to wear out my battery on the pre.. just use it for phone and internet, texting.
 8 years ago '04        #227
space
space
 Manny05 said:
ive had an ipod touch for a year now.
pretty happy with it lol

so yea i was actually gonna do the same plan you mentioned.
and just use my ipod touch for the rest of the applications and movies/music..so i dont have to wear out my battery on the pre.. just use it for phone and internet, texting.
exactly, thats a good plan for people that do that stuff, i personally dont talk on the phone and i have never even come close to going over my 450 minutes every month. so im good on that. and unlimited texting of picture/video is perfect for me. i just hope i can send to ATT with sprint because with verizon i cant send any pictures to anyone other than verizon. annoying as f**k.
i should be getting my ipod touch by the 3rd, got it off ebay for 330, 32GB 2nd gen. :D
 8 years ago '04        #228
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5517 5517
 LowaEastSide5 said:
Does it matter if I'm under my fathers account ?
i think they apply the code onto your fathers account then, whoever is the mainline will get the code applied to that line only. but i am not 100% sure about it, but i am pretty confident the main account holder gets it added onto their line.
 8 years ago '06        #229
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
exactly, thats a good plan for people that do that stuff, i personally dont talk on the phone and i have never even come close to going over my 450 minutes every month. so im good on that. and unlimited texting of picture/video is perfect for me. i just hope i can send to ATT with sprint because with verizon i cant send any pictures to anyone other than verizon. annoying as f**k.
i should be getting my ipod touch by the 3rd, got it off ebay for 330, 32GB 2nd gen. :D
nice lol
wish i had the 2G ipod touch..
has bluetooth, volume control and speakers >.<
i would be so happy if i did lol. i mean its the best convo.
pre + 2g ipod touch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '04        #230
space
space
 Manny05 said:
nice lol
wish i had the 2G ipod touch..
has bluetooth, volume control and speakers >.<
i would be so happy if i did lol. i mean its the best convo.
pre + 2g ipod touch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ya thats why i waited, i may have waited too long, because i think this year is when they put out something new for all ipods. oh well im satisfied with 32GB. i only have 7gigs of music.
i cant wait until my agreement is up with Verizon, ill be shipping over to Sprint once i am finished with Verizon.
and hopefully by then most of the kinks on the Pre will be fixed by then and it will be solid.
 8 years ago '04        #231
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 1290 1290
it has very few kinks
 8 years ago '04        #232
space
space
 Grisly said:
it has very few kinks
well i want the bootup time fixed before i get it, most phones take 20-30 seconds, but i understand NEW OS and its going to be like that.
also Gizmodo didnt seem to like it much they said it felt really cheap? if anyone can explain to me if it feels like one of those Kyocera phones that are free and feel like it might break instantly if you grip it too hard.
 8 years ago '06        #233
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
i got a crappy phone..
its that slide up phone...crap..
but then again i havent paid crap for it, not even the bill..since its under my father;s name.
but now that i have money saved up, and a solid job as a salesman i want to get a new phone, new plan..save even more money..
 8 years ago '04        #234
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
well i want the bootup time fixed before i get it, most phones take 20-30 seconds, but i understand NEW OS and its going to be like that.
also Gizmodo didnt seem to like it much they said it felt really cheap? if anyone can explain to me if it feels like one of those Kyocera phones that are free and feel like it might break instantly if you grip it too hard.
wtf.
1. you`re passing judgement on some s**t you never even seen or used yet.

and 2. who ever shuts their phone off, and is in a rush to get it to turn on.......i been usin smartphones for like the last 6 years and i dont think ive ever turned one off.

airplane mode and vibrate.
 8 years ago '04        #235
space
space
 Grisly said:
wtf.
1. you`re passing judgement on some s**t you never even seen or used yet.

and 2. who ever shuts their phone off, and is in a rush to get it to turn on.......i been usin smartphones for like the last 6 years and i dont think ive ever turned one off.

airplane mode and vibrate.
i have seen it, and also i have seem videos of people comparing them between the iphone 3g and 3gs. and sometimes s**t completely dies, like i forget to charge my phone sometimes and it completely dies when im at work or something. s**t like that. jesus christ you are jumpy to someone who says one bad thing about it..its a simple fix. calm down a little for f**ks sake.

have you yourself used an iphone, and not demo it for a few minutes at the store? if you have owned one yourself, then its okay for your bashing of it, but if you have simply demoed the phone, then shut the f**k up.

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 07-04-2009 at 11:39 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #236
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
i have seen it, and also i have seem videos of people comparing them between the iphone 3g and 3gs. and sometimes s**t completely dies, like i forget to charge my phone sometimes and it completely dies when im at work or something. s**t like that. jesus christ you are jumpy to someone who says one bad thing about it..its a simple fix. calm down a little for f**ks sake.

have you yourself used an iphone, and not demo it for a few minutes at the store? if you have owned one yourself, then its okay for your bashing of it, but if you have simply demoed the phone, then shut the f**k up.
lol so if it completely dies on you while you're at work, three times a year, and takes 40 seconds longer than the leading competitor to start up, that's your make or break decision point on buying a new phone?

....i'm not a rocket scientist, but that just sounds retarded.

and who the f**k hasn't used an iPhone. my homey copped the 3G and i used that s**t damn near everyday f**kin' around with it before i even bought my Touch Pro.....that alone tells you i wasn't impressed. Yea the apps are hot, but you still gotta buy the apps, and the rest of the phone ain't nice enough (to me), to make me go to trash a.ss AT&T to get one. if an iPhone was on Sprint, maybe it'd be another story.

and at the end of the day, i couldn't give a rats a.ss what phone you buy, what plan your on or any of that s**t.

i'm just correcting misinformation for people who don't want to go see s**t for themselves, and think knowledge is gained by listening to other peoples opinions on some f**kin' blog site.

Steve Jobs could s**t in a white box, call it iTakeAs**t, and everybody and their f**king mom would give it a 10/10....

don't believe NOTHING if it ain't straight from the source.

Last edited by Grisly; 07-05-2009 at 10:54 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #237
space
space
 Grisly said:
lol so if it completely dies on you while you're at work, three times a year, and takes 40 seconds longer than the leading competitor to start up, that's your make or break decision point on buying a new phone?

....i'm not a rocket scientist, but that just sounds retarded.

and who the f**k hasn't used an iPhone. my homey copped the 3G and i used that s**t damn near everyday f**kin' around with it before i even bought my Touch Pro.....that alone tells you i wasn't impressed. Yea the apps are hot, but you still gotta buy the apps, and the rest of the phone ain't nice enough (to me), to make me go to trash a.ss AT&T to get one. if an iPhone was on Sprint, maybe it'd be another story.

and at the end of the day, i couldn't give a rats a.ss what phone you buy, what plan your on or any of that s**t.

i'm just correcting misinformation for people who don't want to go see s**t for themselves, and think knowledge is gained by listening to other peoples opinions on some f**kin' blog site.

Steve Jobs could s**t in a white box, call it iTakeAs**t, and everybody and their f**king mom would give it a 10/10....

don't believe NOTHING if it ain't straight from the source.
nah i have had my phone die quite a few times at work. and its not a breaking point im just saying that it needs to be fixed. you cant even read simple sentences. no where did i say i wouldnt be getting the Pre, i just said it needs to fix some issues and its straight.
you get worked up quickly if someone says one bad thing about it.

so you yourself never "owned" it. you contradict yourself so many times in that paragraph, first you say you are not impressed, then you say if it was on sprint you would probably get it. and you say im retarded?

so what should people listen to? some guy on boxden telling them to get the Pre because he said so?
id rather look up a review site telling me the pluses and the minuses about the device instead of a guy that sounds like a sprint salesmen trying his hardest to sell everyone on a product.

all im saying is ill wait for the updates, and to fix any glitches (yes there are some glitches that are on the phone, dont get pissed) and i will get it when i think its good to go, i bought the Voyager when it first came out, huge mistake. and i learned from that.
 8 years ago '04        #238
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
^^^^^
Good idea.
I think folks should just play with both phones and make their decisions. When I was reading reviews you could people were just fan boys and bias towards both products.

I love apple,mac pro for life lol,but I cant pay all that money every month for the iphone. That was the major factor to me.

The pre is dope and real simple,its gon be crazy with a few more updates. I dont really care about apps because this is not a play phone to me.I have turned the phone off 2 times. It only took like 60 secs to load up,nothin crazy.

I dont see how grisly benefits by telling people to get the pre,Its not like he gets commission for it.

But he is overly aggressive at times on the pre.
 8 years ago '04        #239
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
^^ im just overly aggressive in general, but once again, i could give a f**k less what you buy

but the people on boxden that know me and see me post, know i spit all real s**t

the difference is, im aggressive in responses and posts, but i have all of my information BACKED by FACTS.

i'm far from biased.

you can choose to listen to what i say, or disregard it. definitely your choice.
but i'm usually right.
 8 years ago '04        #240
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
^^^^^
Thats not for you to decide. Ofcourse you think your right.ahahahahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago