Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,973 | Props total: 3463 3463
^^^^
Yea it does
Can I still visit in here if i get the pre?ahahahahhaa
 8 years ago '04        #202
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Sheeed said:
depends where u are....sprint is a.ss in the northeast while AT&T is very good....depends where u live....
true, i live in So Cal so my reception will be great.
but also it depends because on if Sprint is renting towers where you are at..Sprint & Verizon usually work together, or Sprint rents a tower from them.
 8 years ago '04        #203
space
space
 ddash said:
^^^^
Yea it does
Can I still visit in here if i get the pre?ahahahahhaa

you can order the pre on the phone now, i work with this company called Touch Commerce in the LA area and i am a Sprint representative on their website, so we are learning everything, and so far the pre aint selling s**t..
 8 years ago '05        #204
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 famoussasjohn said:
true, i live in So Cal so my reception will be great.
but also it depends because on if Sprint is renting towers where you are at..Sprint & Verizon usually work together, or Sprint rents a tower from them.
yea that aint the first time i heard att sucks out there...but i never been to the west coast so i wouldnt know...plus if u travel or have fam around the globe dont even waste ur time with a cdma phone...antoher reason why my fam is att
 8 years ago '04        #205
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
Well famous, sale me a pre with a discount.
 8 years ago '04        #206
space
space
 ddash said:
Well famous, sale me a pre with a discount.
i wish, i dont have any access ATM, plus its price locked so the price online is what you will pay, im trying to get a promo code that all the sales rep have and its $25 off the sale..better than nothing right?
 8 years ago '04        #207
space
space
 Sheeed said:
yea that aint the first time i heard att sucks out there...but i never been to the west coast so i wouldnt know...plus if u travel or have fam around the globe dont even waste ur time with a cdma phone...antoher reason why my fam is att
ya thats the bonus for GSM phones, if you travel to another country you can bet your a.ss it will work, but if its like a verizon phone or anything with no SIM you will have a hard time using your phone, but GSM is old technology, but CDMA is FAR better. i have never had a problem with Verizon, except their billing. whole separate story
 8 years ago '04        #208
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1344 1344
 Sheeed said:
depends where u are....sprint is a.ss in the northeast while AT&T is very good....depends where u live....
i live in philly.
work in delaware.
travel through the northeast.
i vouch that i have never ever ever dropped a call in this area over the past couple years in the "Northeast".

occassionally ill walk into a rough building, (usually always government public offices or something, like Traffic Court, etc, where phones are supposed to be off anyway, or certain buildings, i guess depending on the structure, some of them dont cope well with wireless signal), and wont receive a text on time, but thats really it.
 8 years ago '04        #209
space
space
 Grisly said:
i live in philly.
work in delaware.
i vouch that i have never ever ever dropped a call in this area over the past couple years in the "Northeast".

occassionally ill walk into a rough building, (usually always government public offices or something, like Traffic Court, etc, where phones are supposed to be off anyway, or certain buildings, i guess depending on the structure, some of them dont cope well with wireless signal), and wont receive a text on time, but thats really it.
thats with all carriers though. if you arent getting service on sprint, you sure as hell aint getting service with att or verizon, tmobile.
i personally might be switching to sprint for the PRE, getting the everything data plan, i dont talk on the phone that much, so unlimited texting and internet is good for me, iphone is too expensive for me.
if att had price plans like sprints simply everything or everything data, id be sold on the iphone immediately.

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 06-25-2009 at 09:42 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #210
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
saving 45 bucks a paycheck aint s**t john
 8 years ago '04        #211
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^^^^
Saving $540 a year is.
:yayo::yayo::rant::hay::celebrate11:

Last edited by ddash; 06-26-2009 at 10:20 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #212
space
space
 TreZ said:
saving 45 bucks a paycheck aint s**t john
it is when you got bills to pay, 45 bucks is gas to my tank for two weeks.
 8 years ago '09        #213
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 223 223
the jailbreak for the 3gs is almost complete... Yesterday i was at the bar wit my dad n he got the pre and he was showing me it.. i mean the phones cool n all but he showed me his app store n that was like one section of the iphones.. and he wanted to see who's phones faster so we both connected to the internet at the same time.. the iphone won n it was the 3g not wifi and then he goes.. this got 8gb memory n i told him mine got 16gb n he just was like wow thats impressive so all in all the pre's a decent phone imo but better than the iphone? not so much
 8 years ago '04        #214
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1344 1344
^^ i feel you, it's still gonna be to each his own

but at the end of the day, you seen with your own eyes that the only thing really seperating the two, is an app store......which apple took a year to even get going. and extra HD space, which, if you dont listen to music on your phone is pretty f**king useless.

i have 200gb of media on my home computer, and 8gb HD on my phone.
never even got close to filling it, and i've taken hundreds of 3mp pictures in high resolution. so realistically, unless you listen to ALOT music or watch videos off your phones memory (which on todays smartphones will drain your battery in a few hours), its pointless. ill watch the occasional video, throw a couple hundred of my current favorite songs on there, and rely on youtube, pandora, etc for the rest.

i use my phone as a phone, and for email, messaging, and social networking purposes mostly. the rest are just added bonuses when i choose to use them. i'd never let the breaking point on a phone be "well this one has 8 more gigs of space..."
 8 years ago '09        #215
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 223 223
Yea i use my iPod in my car so I don't buy CDs no more so having the freedom to put as many songs on my phone as I want works great becuz I can listen to mad songs without having to change CDs or none of that.. If u buy the itrip from walmart all u do is plug it into ur cigarette lighter spot in ur car n it charges ur phone n plays ur music either from ur itunes,YouTube, or if u got apps with radio stations from all over the world u can listen to them all right in the wheel
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #216
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18226 18226
 infam0uskills said:
just added promo code: TMB9 on my att acct.

code changed my $20 unlimited text

to 750 text for $7.49 ( they have another code for 1500 texts for 8.49 but heard at&t was giving a harder time adding that code onto accounts)

i have corp discount and dialed 611 and told the rep to add the code and was done in like 10 mins.
this only works for you?? or can i do it too?
 8 years ago '05        #217
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Grisly said:
i live in philly.
work in delaware.

yea it comes down to the buidings...EVERYTHING works outside....BUT T-MOBILE AND sprint have the most problems within the northeast of of the cats i know....
 8 years ago '04        #218
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,449 | Props total: 5556 5556
 LowaEastSide5 said:
this only works for you?? or can i do it too?
u can do it too fam
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #219
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18226 18226
 infam0uskills said:
u can do it too fam
Posted via Mobile Device
let me know what i gotta do.. props if you help kid
 8 years ago '04        #220
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,449 | Props total: 5556 5556
 LowaEastSide5 said:
let me know what i gotta do.. props if you help kid
do you get a corporate or university discount on your account right now?

if you do then just dial 611 from your phone and tell them you wanted to add the promo
code TMB9 onto your account and it should only take about 7-10 mins for the whole thing
to be put on your account. If the rep you get is uncooperative with adding the promo code then i would just hang up and call for a different rep. This code is confirmed working, got my bill today and the 750 texts was there. lemme know if you need anymore info ill try to help my best.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now