Jun 8 - Jay-Z Discusses Death of Auto-Tune, Blueprint 3

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
 benzino 4 life said:
who cares...joe camel is the most boring and overrated rapper ever...bp3 is gonna b the typical boring jay z cd...twayne will end his career
Posted via Mobile Device
Who?

HOV>
 06-19-2009, 11:02 AM         #82
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay since when was T-pain the first? I took none of these replies serious. So many names come to mind, most not even hip hop! Listen... when Jay-z dies... and someone says something about him... my only response will be jigga who? That's his only classic... being a gimmick himself. He attempts to hate on everyone but never will he take his name up to an actual big name. He even admitted to being less than Nas after all that s**t that happened and don't even try to argue that he isn't because he is. He's a gimmick, it's not like he is spitting wisdom or truth, the s**t he did with LP was terrible, I'd rather just listen to LP. I expect nothing special from this album... just like I don't expect anything from Lil Waynes album. T-pain is my s**t though, he makes feel good music and doesn't claim to be the greatest even though he is one of the. You just can't hate on T-pain, think about it, if you were standing next to both pain and jay, who would you make fun of? most of you, neither, but I would definitely not make fun of T-pain, he is cool as hell. Ever read any of his interviews? Prolly not because he doesn't start drama like the rock boy does. I can't stand jay-z nor can I stand main stream hip hop. Murs for president! Atmosphere for life! Eyedea & Abilities for the f!ght! peace
 06-19-2009, 12:09 PM         #83
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 benzino 4 life said:
who cares...joe camel is the most boring and overrated rapper ever...bp3 is gonna b the typical boring jay z cd...twayne will end his career
Posted via Mobile Device
you must be out of your mind, or maybe you're just living in a bubble. you must realize that the hip hop fans do enjoy some jay z, and no real hip hop fan likes tpain singing with lil wayne. i can speak for my community because im involved in it. im gooing to tell you straight up your f**kin crazy if you think lil wayne could ruin jay z's career.
 8 years ago '04        #84
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
"Closest thing Jay-z got to a Classic would be Vol.2... "
Wow - I know everyone has their own opinion but...
You have horrible taste in music.
 8 years ago '06        #85
1 i Will E 
space
space
$289 | Props total: 0 0
 benzino 4 life said:
Posted via Mobile Device
Can the Mods please BAN him for this comment and his username???? HATE GIVEN!!!
 8 years ago '04        #86
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,664 | Props total: 23121 23121
 A.O.ô said:
So will anybody else that buys that bulls**t!

I'm downloading... when the person who records the album he says he overpaid for it, imagine how the consumer should feel.

I hate when artist say they album has that classic feel. Jay-z has 0 classic albums how the f**k does he know what a classic feel like?
go kick rocks, u retard
 8 years ago '08        #87
bigboi26 
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
it'll be worth listen to!
 8 years ago '05        #88
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,168 | Props total: 1174 1174
 A.O.ô said:
You see NETNERD... I DONT GIVE A f**k!
yow.....

WHO ARE THE TWIN BUBBLE BUTTS IN UR AVY SON GAWD DAYUM!
 8 years ago '04        #89
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
 Hempknight said:
JAY-Z HAS NO CLASSIC ALBUMS!

Reasonable Doubt - Not classic
** I love how jay groupies always pull this album as one of Jay-z's classic... but lets define classic, if this album is classic means you listen to it all the time. Not just one song, but the whole album. Also it has no skippies... means when you listen to this album you listen to it the whole way through.. When was the last time you listened to this album? probably right before vol.1 came out. It was his best lyrical effort i'll give you that... but you like us Normal hip hop fans, only listen to lets see... Feelin' it, D'Evils, Can I Live, 22 Two's, Dead Presidents, and Politics As Usual, or Regrets. not a classic.

Blueprint - Not a classic
** No skippies... Hola Hovito, Jigga That n*gga, Izzo, instant skippies...

Closest thing Jay-z got to a Classic would be Vol.2... and since that's his only album with Impact, Buzz, real Classic material in it, but also has it's skippies on it, but this is the only Jay-z album that can be considered a classic, cause its the only Jay-z CD, that no matter who it is you knew, knew of, heard of, was bumping this CD and has the original... and it is a classic, but since Jay-z fans dont agree they feel Reasonable Doubt, and "Blueprint" are Jay-z classics, then Jay-z has 0 CLASSICS.

You can get mad, but the proof is in the pudding... Every time Jay-z makes a album, the day it drops everybody calling it a classic, a week later n*ggas done moved on to the next best thing, and a month later n*ggas is saying he could have done much better... As can be seen with Blueprint 2, Kingdom Come, and American Gangster... Jay-z music can never be classic cause he sums up the moment, and then a week later the album sounds dated.

i had to jump in this one but you my friend are smoking crack.... Reasonable Doubt IS A CLASSIC... trippin bwoy!
 8 years ago '05        #90
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,260 | Props total: 6353 6353
if reasonble doubt aint a classic that takes alot of other records off classic status..
 8 years ago '04        #91
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
You n*ggaS Pants too Tight, Colors too bright, Voice too light~~~~HOVA

n*ggas dont respect real music anymore. Yall trippin hard if you think Jay has no classics cuz im willin to bet ne of yall sayin he wack listen to music for the beats n not the lyrical essence of the music.

The R.O.C.
 06-29-2009, 05:20 PM         #92
benzino 4 life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the d**kridin continues
 06-29-2009, 05:29 PM         #93
soamazing919 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay just needs to give it up. He has dropped his share of classics. Now he needs to pass the torch. But you guys are absolute idots. Jay doesn't have any classics? Like he said "do you guys listen to music or do you just skim through it?" And i'm tired of n*ggas saying Lil Wayne is that dude. He def is not. For one he didn't even write his hottest album, and he still doesn't write his album tracks. You guys are the reason why hip hop is dead.
 8 years ago '04        #94
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,649 | Props total: 5333 5333
He k!lled that damn performance last night .
 06-30-2009, 10:42 AM         #95
C-MOBB31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait for that album......thinkin reasonable doubt like
 8 years ago '04        #96
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
2pac owns the only "classic" albums. jay has horrendous flow to his garbage lyrics

he should wear a surgeons general warning tshirt

lil wayne is dogs**t, kanye west is a racist c*nt, and tpain is well whatever
 06-30-2009, 02:50 PM         #97
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
normally jay z music is really wack
and overrated probably just because he is old and still rapping and one of the only rappers that keeps recording from the 90s
....besides reasonable doubt i really cant see any decent albums of his maaybe hard knock life 2 ....black album is ok likee 3 or 4 good songs

BUT
this song is great ....the beat atleast his rhymes are cool minus that "hey eee goodbye" s**t its corny

but the song is great.....
and i hate jay-z
 8 years ago '08        #98
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
When Hov speaks/raps n*ggas listen.
 8 years ago '06        #99
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Hating on Jay Z is still cool?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy