Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #61
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,233 | Props total: 3564 3564
 The Bully said:
more like crest yellowing strips:sick:

kobe's the only n*gga i know who's teeth match his jersey color

Your a hating a.ss f*g**t
 9 years ago '08        #62
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Pyro911 said:
hes passionate?
where the f**k was this "passion" in last years' finals when the lakers got f**kED up BADLY then?

didn't see this motherf**ker's jaw last year in the Game 6 40-point blowout ... where was the passion??????

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 06-06-2009 at 11:07 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #63
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
where the f**k was this "passion" in last years' finals when the lakers got f**kED up BADLY then?

didn't see this motherf**ker's jaw last year in the Game 6 40-point blowout ... where was the passion??????
What kind of stupid s**t is this? Are you going to ask the same stupid questions over and over again in response to anything the man does?

Person 1: "He needs to take a s**t"
Person 2: "When did he need to take a s**t last year when he got blown out by 40 points. WHERE WAS THE s**t?"

"He wants to win"
"How come he didn't wanna win last year when he got blown out by 40 points?"

Seriously, are you f**king retarded? Motherf**ker from PA repping 2 Oakland teams, the Celtics and Michigan..
Disgraceful
 06-06-2009, 11:36 AM         #64
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He does that when he make some amazing shots!!!

He still hungry
 9 years ago '08        #65
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
What kind of stupid s**t is this? Are you going to ask the same stupid questions over and over again in response to anything the man does?

Person 2: "When did he need to take a s**t last year when he got blown out by 40 points. WHERE WAS THE s**t?"

"He wants to win"

Seriously, are you f**king retarded? Motherf**ker from PA repping 2 Oakland teams, the Celtics and Michigan..
Disgraceful
suck my d**k you motherf**king idiot ... you still didn't answer the question

MY question is legit ... and pertains to basketball, nobodys talking about kobe taking a s**t you f*g**t ... REALLY though, where the f**k WAS this motherf**ker's heart last year? ..

the way people are talking about kobe this year, you would think he DIDN'T get lit the f**k up in the Finals just under a year ago ... the motherf**ker everyone is describing sounds like someone who wouldn't let a chance to win the title slip away like that ...

laker fans = :angry12: :angry12: :angry12: :angry12:
 9 years ago '06        #66
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
suck my d**k you motherf**king idiot ... you still didn't answer the question

MY question is legit ... and pertains to basketball, nobodys talking about kobe taking a s**t you f*g**t ... REALLY though, where the f**k WAS this motherf**ker's heart last year? ..

the way people are talking about kobe this year, you would think he DIDN'T get lit the f**k up in the Finals just under a year ago ... the motherf**ker everyone is describing sounds like someone who wouldn't let a chance to win the title slip away like that ...

laker fans = :angry12: :angry12: :angry12: :angry12:
Oh I get it, your a Celtic fan, I never would have known.

I'll take a wild guess and say your mad that you wont see your team play again until November

I dont mind though, you can talk about the past every single time, when Kobe gets the ring you can say, where was he in '08, when they get deep in the playoffs you can say where was he in '08.

Haters are just like fans in this day and age, they keep someones name out there, im sure Kobe would appreciate it
 9 years ago '08        #67
space
space
 SuppaSlick said:
Oh I get it, your a Celtic fan, I never would have known.

I'll take a wild guess and say your mad that you wont see your team play again until November

I dont mind though, you can talk about the past every single time, when Kobe gets the ring you can say, where was he in '08, when they get deep in the playoffs you can say where was he in '08.

Haters are just like fans in this day and age, they keep someones name out there, im sure Kobe would appreciate it
LOL @ still not answering the question
 9 years ago '05        #68
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
lmao. 4 pages worth of nothing but a bunch of nonsense. all because Kobe made a face. lol you guys are really some losers and knit picking the guy on everything he does.
 9 years ago '09        #69
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,233 | Props total: 3564 3564
 str8_akademiks said:

"He wants to win"

Disgraceful

He's a f*g**t a.ss piece of s**t. Don't pay these no life having bums on boxden any attention.
 9 years ago '08        #70
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 hood135 said:
Top 2 perimeter and Top 10 all-time....The rest of that s**t -.
lol top 10??

magic
wilt
mj
bird
shaq
duncan
hakeem
russell
oscar
kareem
dr. j
john havlicek

all better than Kobe right now..only a d**k rider would say he's top 10 all time already when he hasn't won a title as the main option..it might change this year

top 2 perimeter??

jordan
magic
oscar

those 3 are better

as I said he's top 20 all time and top 10 perimeter, might even put him in top 5 perimeter.....

get off his d**k now
 06-06-2009, 01:47 PM         #71
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRU 504 BoY said:
lmao. 4 pages worth of nothing but a bunch of nonsense. all because Kobe made a face. lol you guys are really some losers and knit picking the guy on everything he does.
Thats how you know your the GOAT :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #72
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 wepainters said:
lol top 10??

magic
wilt
mj
bird
shaq
duncan
hakeem
russell
oscar
kareem
dr. j
john havlicek

all better than Kobe right now..only a d**k rider would say he's top 10 all time already when he hasn't won a title as the main option..it might change this year

top 2 perimeter??

jordan
magic
oscar

those 3 are better

as I said he's top 20 all time and top 10 perimeter, might even put him in top 5 perimeter.....

get off his d**k now
You were OK until you got to Havlicek.
Hondo is not better than Kobe.
I bet you just went to realgm and picked off one of their stupid a.ss posters' top 10.
 9 years ago '08        #73
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9157 9157
Uh. What happened here?
 9 years ago '05        #74
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
You dudes are hella dumb for actually hating on another mans facial expressions!! HAHAHAAH are you serious its sports! Alot of guys scowl or make faces.. Athletes such as Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Mike Singletary, Jack Lambert, Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant... Guess what? all those guys have 1 thing in common, they're WINNERS! Thats their passion for the game, their will to win, their driving force and their hunger for more rings and titles...

Last edited by Chuck Hustle; 06-06-2009 at 02:04 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #75
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
Thats his "I'm about to get balls deep in that a.ss" face
 9 years ago '05        #76
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
 wepainters said:
He's fake...
He's trying too hard..
If y'all can't see that this man wants all the attention then y'all are f**king lames
Kobe top 10 perimeter player, top 20 all time but dude is fake person when he's in the media, in the spotlight...

100% spot on, except for the fake part. HE'S FAKE ALL DAY EVERY DAY
 06-06-2009, 02:46 PM         #77
coltblue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
makes him look lik a n*gga wit a sick a.ss underbite..& i never seen him do it before,like he sat in front of the mirror and made it up.

"VANESSA!come here real quick & tell me which game face looks better..ima use it in the playoffs this year" lol

but whatever i guess..long as he keep ballin out.
Posted via Mobile Device
funniest s**t i heard all day
 9 years ago '07        #78
pete jr 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,971 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Chuck Hustle said:
You dudes are hella dumb for actually hating on another mans facial expressions!! HAHAHAAH are you serious its sports! Alot of guys scowl or make faces.. Athletes such as Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Mike Singletary, Jack Lambert, Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant... Guess what? all those guys have 1 thing in common, they're WINNERS! Thats their passion for the game, their will to win, their driving force and their hunger for more rings and titles...
the diffrence is those guys don't do it only against inferior competition. they always did it. He wouldnt do that against the Celtics. Nobody wants to acknowledge that he is a front runner. One of the best to ever do it, but he a front runner.
 9 years ago '08        #79
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 str8_akademiks said:
You were OK until you got to Havlicek.
Hondo is not better than Kobe.
I bet you just went to realgm and picked off one of their stupid a.ss posters' top 10.
Nah I didn't go anywhere...Havlicek might not be better but I put him over cuz he won rings after Russell retired... Kobe hasn't done that..but if we going who''s better individual, ill take Kobe..
 9 years ago '09        #80
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
@ his facial expressions being talked about by y'all & analysts alike.
kobe stole that sh_t from Bobby Knight...
peep 2:47 to 2:55
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy