Jun 4 - Why not to wear skinny jeans: nerve damage

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2009, 11:48 AM         #81
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alotta young cats are walking around with them on as well as with the long shaggy hair its like the 80s and 70s style is coming back... i myself prefer some loose fit jeans and a fresh cut. but to each is own
 8 years ago '05        #82
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
Chicks wear 'em well , its the dudes were talkin about wanting to expose their frank & berries.
 06-10-2009, 12:37 PM         #83
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of you dudes tryin too hard.......
 06-10-2009, 06:42 PM         #84
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i received hate from stupenmatic or whateva his name is... he must own a pair.. poor fella...
 8 years ago '06        #85
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
Ayo this is a funny a.ss thread. But for real I don't understand these little kids nowadays. My stepson wears skinny jeans and them s**t's to me are gay as hell. I give him s**t all the time when he wears them. Probably not a good move but wtf is wrong with these kids. Dressing like my girl, I want to see the cameltoe not the nutsack. And these kids got them hanging off there a.ss when there stuck to there leg because they're so tight. I feel like kicking them in the a.ss when I see them, and they are all over the BX and BK.
 8 years ago '04        #86
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Difference between people wearing tight or fitted jeans in the 70's and 80's and now is back in the 70's and 80's there wasn't a choice on how loose you could buy your jeans. Ever since the 90's going forward loose and baggy jeans have been available. I can't see why somebody would choose tight jeans over loose or baggy jeans.
 06-11-2009, 08:08 PM         #87
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NardVa said:
Difference between people wearing tight or fitted jeans in the 70's and 80's and now is back in the 70's and 80's there wasn't a choice on how loose you could buy your jeans. Ever since the 90's going forward loose and baggy jeans have been available. I can't see why somebody would choose tight jeans over loose or baggy jeans.
tru words...:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #88
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
bottom line.... skinny jeans ain't for dudes
 06-11-2009, 11:24 PM         #89
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daytona500 said:
bottom line.... skinny jeans ain't for dudes
right on cuz..:agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #90
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 tmich19 said:
Props 2 all the n*ggas who got enough sense to see that i posted this for men also... You don't think i know that it was intended for women?.. but as you all know men are wearing them just as well.. and some of you dudes got butt-hurt.... yall starting to make me wonder... even though it was written for women as dude said uptop men have veins and nerves and they trying to outdo women as far as who can wear the tightest jeans.. s**t iz sad and those who jumped down my throat for trying to point out a stupid and gay trend are just as guilty.. or maybe you have some in your closet....
LOL @ dudez gettin butt-hurt on this s**t...literally
 06-12-2009, 01:24 PM         #91
$Michael$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's get this straight. You dudes claim that the baggy look is the look for a man. Your theory may be that your balls is too big to wear into fitted jeans, thats because you are truly gifted. On another note, we should be talking about men, and not homos and these colorful little teens we got running around here.

Now we also considering women appeal to men.
You would much rather wear:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You may say that your jeans are not that baggy, well then my jeans are not too tight.

[pic - click to view]

matterfact, I'm wrong your style is better.

:dancingcool:

Last edited by $Michael$; 06-12-2009 at 01:27 PM..
 06-12-2009, 01:29 PM         #92
$Michael$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hollywooo22 said:
I wouldn't have told that. So where do u get ur skinny jeans from f**king f*g? Forever 21?? or do u go to Ashley Stewart or sum s**t like that?!
you can find very nice fitted calvein klein jeans in your local macys.

but then again you probably stick to your choppa suit.

Last edited by $Michael$; 06-12-2009 at 01:32 PM..
 06-14-2009, 06:49 AM         #93
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $Michael$ said:
you can find very nice fitted calvein klein jeans in your local macys.

but then again you probably stick to your choppa suit.
Can we say we half the blame goes to the rap industry for having a cult fanbase..?
 8 years ago '05        #94
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,193 | Props total: 15711 15711
At that f*g**t defending this s**t...too many undercover n*ggas on this forum.
 06-14-2009, 11:20 AM         #95
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hollywooo22 said:
I wouldn't have told that. So where do u get ur skinny jeans from f**king f*g? Forever 21?? or do u go to Ashley Stewart or sum s**t like that?!
um idiot

i guess u never been out of your little s**tty mall, oh i forgot you only shop at dr jays and jimmy jazz which ALSO sell skinny jeans so your argument fails
 8 years ago '07        #96
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 Heartless Dream said:
um idiot

i guess u never been out of your little s**tty mall, oh i forgot you only shop at dr jays and jimmy jazz which ALSO sell skinny jeans so your argument fails
sorry i don't shop at either
 06-14-2009, 07:38 PM         #97
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
NOONE in hip hop besides the cool kids and that guy from the gym class heros even wears jeans that tight... yall are reaching
you need to look harder...
 06-14-2009, 08:07 PM         #98
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlimTrip said:
this thread still bumpin
jus trying to school peeps ya know....
 06-21-2009, 06:27 PM         #99
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
just wondering what brand of jeans do you wear exactly? girbaud? LRGenes? I mean I think at this point you are confusing the words "skinny jeans" and "straight leg/slim fit" you really do need to educate yourself if you're going to go so hard against one side of a debate. skin tight jeans do not get much support in the streetwear/fashion culture... at least not from straight people but a lot of people wanna go and say that straight leg/slim fit jeans are 'skinny jeans' but levis501's are actually a straight leg style of jean that all these "homo rappers" you talk s**t against wear, and those have been around for over 150 years. and believe me if something was considered "gay" or "feminine" it would NOT have flown 150 years ago.

get off your homophobic high horse, and adress the issues YOU obviously have since your catching so many feelings over a style of blue jeans.
cuz i haven;t replied in this thread in over a week.. so apparently you feel played or offended since it seems like ur trying ur hardest to defend these slim jeans... if u like them just wear them.. don't blame me for trying to enlighten you on some s**t.. Peace!
 8 years ago '06        #100
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
bottom line is if u care what another n*gga is wearing to the point of hating on it, ur gay hahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy