Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 CaTcHTheRaInBow said:
True it is about females...But less not forgot that a lot of heteros3xual males are wearing them also it's like a trend.

Hence, Lil Wayne and some more rappers can't remember all of them but that is a fact though.
Most of them are probably closet Homos
 9 years ago '08        #22
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Heartless Dream said:
stfu about the homo s**t just because you didnt read the f**king story its about females
must've had on a pair of skinny jeans as he typed this...........

Last edited by supervillain; 06-05-2009 at 09:18 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #23
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
^^^ and got clowned for it right before he saw the story
 9 years ago '05        #24
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
most n*ggas i kno who wear skinnys wear them under there a.ss cuz they dont fit i mean fitted jeans straight but if it looks like u got deniem gift wrap wrapped around its just wierd
 9 years ago '04        #25
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 e180th said:
dude... in the 80's, jeans were more of a fitted look, compared to a "skinny fit" which is "skin" tight... as far as hip hop goes...
no they were people were wearing some tightass jeans in the 80s stop lying go look back at any early rap videos cats were wearing some tightass jeans
 9 years ago '07        #26
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
i could have told you that
 9 years ago '05        #27
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Yea these dudes with these tight jeans need to off theyself...
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-05-2009, 11:50 AM         #28
Hempknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatKidDex said:
most n*ggas i kno who wear skinnys wear them under there a.ss cuz they dont fit
Its for the easy access!

Women wear skirts..

homos wear skinny jeans
 9 years ago '05        #29
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
Don't understand the skinny jean craze ? I don't want my balls smothered like a pack of hot dogs, To much a.ss crack walking around on display , Not a good look for these guys, The marketing genius had done a great job brain washing these young boys in wearing peter pan style type pants that stimulate other males.
 06-05-2009, 02:04 PM         #30
Hempknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
lol theres a diff between slim fit and skinny jeans.

[pic - click to view]

skinny jeans = womens jeans

[pic - click to view]

slim fit = mens jeans.

try to actually learn about how mens vs womens fashion works before you go making commentary about it. I've never seen a pair of mens jeans in my life that were called "skinny jeans" I've seen gay dudes rock baggy jeans and slim fit jeans. I've seen straight dudes rock baggy jeans and slim fit jeans as well. The ignorance on this message board truly amazes me. If I saw a dude wearing the first pair...yeah I'd think he was probably into other dudes, but what a lot of you people are calling "skinny jeans" are just the fitted look from the eighties and early nineties.

That s**ts gay... any pair of pants you wear, and if you got to start running, and your s**ts rip, are too f**king tight.... just come outside in some f**king spandex..
 06-05-2009, 02:40 PM         #31
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

slim fit = mens jeans.

try to actually learn about how mens vs womens fashion works before you go making commentary about it. I've never seen a pair of mens jeans in my life that were called "skinny jeans" I've seen gay dudes rock baggy jeans and slim fit jeans. I've seen straight dudes rock baggy jeans and slim fit jeans as well. The ignorance on this message board truly amazes me. If I saw a dude wearing the first pair...yeah I'd think he was probably into other dudes, but what a lot of you people are calling "skinny jeans" are just the fitted look from the eighties and early nineties.

lol @ them being mens jeans the look silly, maybe cause of the colour and the length

it's skinny jeans with a sag, no thankyou

I wear standard.
 06-05-2009, 03:14 PM         #32
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skinny jeans are gay... end of story...
 9 years ago '06        #33
dfresh174 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 0 0
If your jeans are tighter than your girl's...........hmmmmm
 9 years ago '07        #34
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
 SkateboardT said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

slim fit = mens jeans.

i bet u got every color
 9 years ago '07        #35
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Hollywooo22 said:
i bet u got every color
 9 years ago '04        #36
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
a lot a n*ggas on here must got put on blast with this one... mad dudes wit hurt feelings on here
 06-05-2009, 10:12 PM         #37
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dgangsta said:
a lot a n*ggas on here must got put on blast with this one... mad dudes wit hurt feelings on here
i actually feel kinda bad cuz i was just trying to make a point about so called real men who wear small sized jeans. but it seems like i really hit a nerve with this one.... Forgive me fellow bx"ers
 9 years ago '07        #38
Hollywooo22 
space
space
 tmich19 said:
i actually feel kinda bad cuz i was just trying to make a point about so called real men who wear small sized jeans. but it seems like i really hit a nerve with this one.... Forgive me fellow bx"ers
i don't think they gonna forgive u on this one man. some of them might wanna k!ll themselves now
 9 years ago '05        #39
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 tmich19 said:
Props 2 all the n*ggas who got enough sense to see that i posted this for men also... You don't think i know that it was intended for women?.. but as you all know men are wearing them just as well.. and some of you dudes got butt-hurt.... yall starting to make me wonder... even though it was written for women as dude said uptop men have veins and nerves and they trying to outdo women as far as who can wear the tightest jeans.. s**t iz sad and those who jumped down my throat for trying to point out a stupid and gay trend are just as guilty.. or maybe you have some in your closet....
No
 9 years ago '07        #40
Hollywooo22 
space
space
 klew said:
No
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy