most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-04-2009, 10:04 PM         #1
9269 pageviews
122 comments

tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jun 4 - Why not to wear skinny jeans: nerve damage

Joanna Douglas, Shine Staff, on Fri May 22, 2009 11:13am PDT

Many of us like the way skinny jeans look, but there's no debate about their comfort level. Looser fitting denim styles, trousers, or leggings are preferable, and if you were looking for an excuse to stash your tight jeans, here's a health reason: Doctors say increasing numbers of women are coming to them with meralgia paresthetica.

Do you ever feel a numb, pins-and-needles tingling feeling along your thigh? Do you get a weird burning or itching sensation down your upper leg? This condition is caused by constant pressure cutting off the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve.

According to this MSNBC story, one skinny jean wearer, Parmeeta Ghoman, went to her doctor because it felt like she was "floating" and she couldn't feel her legs. “It felt really strange — it felt like my leg had gone to sleep,” says Ghoman. Another woman from this CBS report said her jean pain was so bad that her doctor now has her taking anti-seizure medicine to control her symptoms.

While sufferers of this condition are typically construction workers, police officers who wear heavy belts, pregnant women, or obese people, experts say increasing levels of young, healthy women have experienced the symptoms because of their skinny jeans.

Luckily, the damage is usually not permanent. Chiropractic physician Dr. William Madosky told MSNBC, "The key is, you remove the pressure, and the nerve regenerates.” Also, he adds that you should avoid wearing these jeans with high heels, since it can make the situation worse by forcing you to tilt your pelvis forward and adding more pressure on the nerve.
And of course, if you're experiencing this kind of pain, you should consult your own doctor right away and stop wearing those tight trousers!

Have you ever experienced any of these tingly thigh feelings from wearing your tight jeans? Would you stop wearing them if they caused discomfort, or do you stick to wearing what looks good (skinny jeans, stilettos, etc) no matter what the pain?

[pic - click to view]

http://www.yahoo.com/s/1081526

Homes3xuals Pay close attention all you tight jean wearing queers...!!!!!

122 comments for "Jun 4 - Why not to wear skinny jeans: nerve damage"

06-04-2009, 10:10 PM         #2
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stfu about the homo s**t just because you didnt read the f**king story its about females
 06-04-2009, 10:13 PM         #3
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmich19 said:
Joanna Douglas, Shine Staff, on Fri May 22, 2009 11:13am PDT

Many of us like the way skinny jeans look, but there's no debate about their comfort level. Looser fitting denim styles, trousers, or leggings are preferable, and if you were looking for an excuse to stash your tight jeans, here's a health reason: Doctors say increasing numbers of women are coming to them with meralgia paresthetica.

Do you ever feel a numb, pins-and-needles tingling feeling along your thigh? Do you get a weird burning or itching sensation down your upper leg? This condition is caused by constant pressure cutting off the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve.

According to this MSNBC story, one skinny jean wearer, Parmeeta Ghoman, went to her doctor because it felt like she was "floating" and she couldn't feel her legs. “It felt really strange — it felt like my leg had gone to sleep,” says Ghoman. Another woman from this CBS report said her jean pain was so bad that her doctor now has her taking anti-seizure medicine to control her symptoms.

While sufferers of this condition are typically construction workers, police officers who wear heavy belts, pregnant women, or obese people, experts say increasing levels of young, healthy women have experienced the symptoms because of their skinny jeans.

Luckily, the damage is usually not permanent. Chiropractic physician Dr. William Madosky told MSNBC, "The key is, you remove the pressure, and the nerve regenerates.” Also, he adds that you should avoid wearing these jeans with high heels, since it can make the situation worse by forcing you to tilt your pelvis forward and adding more pressure on the nerve.
And of course, if you're experiencing this kind of pain, you should consult your own doctor right away and stop wearing those tight trousers!

Have you ever experienced any of these tingly thigh feelings from wearing your tight jeans? Would you stop wearing them if they caused discomfort, or do you stick to wearing what looks good (skinny jeans, stilettos, etc) no matter what the pain?

so um yeah.. you clearly cant read...

females try too hard to show off..
 9 years ago '05        #4
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Heartless Dream said:
so um yeah.. you clearly cant read...

females try too hard to show off..
you all offended and s**t......i bet yo balls poke out yo belly button from them joints
 9 years ago '06        #5
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
man I don't understand this whole tight jean trend.....I grew up in the 90's man...rockin' baggy cargo pants and jeans.....I really don't understand these kids nowadays.....
 9 years ago '04        #6
mr_underground|m 1964 heat pts1964
space
space
$22,744 | Props total: 28389 28389
you'd think the signs would be obvious the moment you tried them on, that they didn't fit. I could probably squeeze into a size 28 waist, but tha'ts with massive effort and pain, I think these women had a denial or low self esteem issues.
 9 years ago '04        #7
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 1037 1037
oh s**t mio from k-on.

Anyway, skinny jeans on a dude = gay. End of story.
 9 years ago '07        #8
[MK] 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 438 438
ive got dress jeans that arent baggy but nowhere near these ball hugging s**ts these emo type dudes are wearing.

read ur articles b4 u post them. the things these women do to look good 4 us...lol

interesting though, they should just go nekkid, im sure yall agree...lol
 9 years ago '04        #9
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 RAZAH CUTS said:
man I don't understand this whole tight jean trend.....I grew up in the 90's man...rockin' baggy cargo pants and jeans.....I really don't understand these kids nowadays.....
and people who grew up in the 80s could say the same thing about u
 9 years ago '06        #10
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 MosDefinition said:
dude... in the 80's, jeans were more of a fitted look, compared to a "skinny fit" which is "skin" tight... as far as hip hop goes...
 06-05-2009, 12:21 AM         #11
CaTcHTheRaInBow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heartless Dream said:
stfu about the homo s**t just because you didnt read the f**king story its about females
True it is about females...But less not forgot that a lot of heteros3xual males are wearing them also it's like a trend.

Hence, Lil Wayne and some more rappers can't remember all of them but that is a fact though.
 9 years ago '04        #12
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Heartless Dream said:

so guys dont have nerves too? or guys dont wear skinny jeans?

on either note, you're wrong and since u so defensive maybe u one of them

good luck with nerve damage fruitcake
 9 years ago '07        #13
Audi20FSI 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 0 0
can't wear skinny jeans cause my nuts don't fit!!
 9 years ago '04        #14
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Heartless Dream said:
@ you gettin so offended. did he hurt ya feelings?
 9 years ago '07        #15
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
i wish all the homos could see this
 06-05-2009, 04:12 AM         #16
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are really getting their feelings hurt on Boxden huh?
 06-05-2009, 05:16 AM         #17
chank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skinny Jeans are the new in thing.. people need to admit that...
But its true, even though they might be the new thing.. Its more uncomfortable then wearing baggy jeans..
 06-05-2009, 06:45 AM         #18
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props 2 all the n*ggas who got enough sense to see that i posted this for men also... You don't think i know that it was intended for women?.. but as you all know men are wearing them just as well.. and some of you dudes got butt-hurt.... yall starting to make me wonder... even though it was written for women as dude said uptop men have veins and nerves and they trying to outdo women as far as who can wear the tightest jeans.. s**t iz sad and those who jumped down my throat for trying to point out a stupid and gay trend are just as guilty.. or maybe you have some in your closet....
 06-05-2009, 07:02 AM         #19
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Word em up!

MosDefinition said:
Actually they dont, because they didnt wear skinny jeans, they wore fitted jeans. Difference... Since i was wearing clothes and jeans in the 80's and never did my mom put a tight pair of jeans on me, and neither did i see older males in the 80's wearing tight jeans.

Skinny jeans are for HOMO's, HENCE why HOMOS been wearing tight jeans since the 70's, 80's, 90's and the 2k...

young kids nowadays...
 9 years ago '06        #20
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
^Same s**t I was trying to say...
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy