Kobe: “People think Shaq would have won a championship without ME on that team?”

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #101
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1473 1473
 str8_akademiks said:
1) ......

2) No he wasn't. Being the ball handler (aka. point guard) does not mean you are the number 1 option. How was it that Kareem still won MVPs, 1st team all NBA and 1st team all defense after Magic came to the Lakers when he wasn't the best player on his own team? Best player in the league but not the best on his team? I'll say Magic was the best for probably 3 of the 5 titles and still he wasn't the "go to guy" on the team because of the fact that so many different players were scoring and making clutch plays. Magic was still the player who was distributing most of the time when it's all said and done.

3) Now there's suddenly a top 5 list of players who were the number 1 option for a title winning team? What kind of stupid a.ss measure is that? You're f**king retarded by default for even thinking of some stupid s**t like that.

4) When Kobe was the 2nd option to Shaq, he was a legitimate top 5 player in the NBA and probably the best guard in the league by the 2nd title. If you actually watched those series' instead of pretending to be some a*****e who's been watching basketball for long enough to "bother with Wilt or J-West" and then showing yourself to be fundamentally retarded, you would know that Kobe was the main reason they got past teams like Portland, Sacramento & San Antonio when they were the best teams at neutralizing Shaq. And when push comes to shove, guess who they went to when the game was on the line, or when they needed clutch shots? Who WASN'T the liability when it came to late game situations, and who played defense on the best perimeter player on the floor?
So no, not ANY "talented guard" would have won a title with Shaq because apart from maybe T-Mac back then, he was the best guard in the league on both offense and defense.

Are u f**king serious? Magic Johnson wasn't the best player number one option on the Lakers? Really?? Dude, u just exposed yourself. Magic and Larry Bird were the two best PLAYERS in the NBA in the 80's. Not just the best at certain elements of the game or within their respective teams but THE BEST f**kING PLAYERS in the ENTIRE LEAGUE (i put some of that in caps in the hopes that it may be read through the Mamba Juice obscuring your eye sight). Not discounting Kareem at all, his scoring record will more than likely never be beaten, but do u honestly call youself a Laker fan and not say Magic was the number one option? i've debated points on bx with you over the last year regarding certain topics and always thought you had a minor understanding of your NBA history, you know, how you'll go and post a gang of statistics and tell us mere mortals these are the reasons why you're always right, but with that one statement you've thrown that credibility under a bus. Magic not their best player. Yeh, and Michael Joerdan played second fiddle to Bill Wennington. f**king clown.

2nd point. you're on a thread about who was the number one option for the Lakers those three years Kobe played side kick to Shaq. You know that right? do you? because your handle is str8_akademiks, i a.ssume you have some type of brain function which would allow you know what thread you've clicked and started (once again) sippin' Mamba Juice. Who makes a list like that? Umm, i'm going to say someone on the same thread you're participating in. Glass houses. Stones. shall i draw you a picture retard?

okay, so you have to be a top 5 player and the best in your position in order to play side-kick the best player in your team to a championship? is that what we're calling Rip or Tayshaun? Tony Parker or Manu? Vernon Maxwell or Sam Cassell? Ray Allen is a dope player, but i'm pretty sure he wasn't the best 2 guard in the league last year. calling my logic f**ked up. ha ha motherf**ker, you stay exposing yourself. Kobe made all the clutch plays during those title runs? really?? Derek Fisher? No? Robert Horry? I guess not. i find it hard to believe that you think without Kobe, Shaq wouldn't have got a ring. I guess that Mamba Juice is more potent than i thought.

congratulations, you're a retard :applause:
 9 years ago '09        #102
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,177 | Props total: 3456 3456
 luv4music said:
read the whole thing retard

i'll help u out in numbered point form, okay?

1) this whole thread is about who was the number one option behind a ring. following me so far?

2) Magic was the number one option for all of his titles. i'm sure through your laker-jocking antics you are aware that he was their ball handler and go-to guy for all 5 of his titles. no, go-to guy/number one option doesn't mean finals MVP award, it means your the best player on your team. which is what the thread is about (see point 1)

3) since the whole thread has been about who was the number 1 option in the quest for a ring (see point 1 again - sorry), I wrote a small list of other Laker players who WERE the number one options when they won a ring. pretty sure it wasn't a list of 5 Laker players better than Kobe, just 5 Laker players who WERE the number one option on a Laker team that won a Laker ring. i'm fully aware you live on black mamba juice, and i hate to be the one to break it to you, but Kobe hasn't done that. he probably will this year. just not yet which is what the thread was about (i know, i know, see point 1)

4) Now for your last point about a West loaded with big men. in no way am i saying Tony Parker is better than Kobe, but he was "talented" enough to be the side-kick guard to Tim Duncan's big man. Like Veron Maxwell was to Hakeem. Like Clyde Drexler was to Hakeem. Like Prince Paul and Ray Ray were to KG. Like Kobe was to Shaq. if you think Kobe was the only player in the NBA "talented" enough to be Shaq's side-kick on those three rings you truely are the biggest f**king Stan on BX, and Quik needs to give you his crown

who's the fake a.ss basketball head now you f**king clown? :greetings10:

Shut the f**k up you f*g**t. Paragraph writing a.ss n*gga go play in traffic b***h.
 9 years ago '07        #103
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You are right he is not Jordan.

Kobe is better than MJ
Brain on drugs
 9 years ago '04        #104
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
I ounno what you guys are hating at kobe. kobe is one of a kind no matter what he beat everybody he went up against (in discussions) from Iverson, Carter, TMAC, Wade, Lebron etc. If you look at it this way what other team was build around a 2 guard and took them to the finals twice. (exception of jordan)
 9 years ago '05        #105
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 BxCastro said:
Brain on drugs

BxCastro said:
Melo!!!!!!!!!!!!! in six and I will not post on here anymore if Denver loses!
 9 years ago '04        #106
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
shaq should have came to cleveland bron+shaq = championship easy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy