Kobe: “People think Shaq would have won a championship without ME on that team?”

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21348 21348
 str8_akademiks said:
The Lakers don't GET to the finals without Kobe, but they don't WIN without Shaq.
:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #62
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
this needed to be heard by kobe. and the truth of the matter is that shaq won't contest that statement
 9 years ago '04        #63
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451

[pic - click to view]

06-05-2009, 12:59 AM         #64
~Scar~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Oodles Of Poodles.....

Dee Grande said:
@ gasol easily averaging 32

i'm sure memphis would've loved to have had that information

MATIX said:
these quotes are dumb. i hope the magic can k!ll kobes ego this series

Betta Get On Your Knees And Pray...

And While You At It...Get Ya Lips Wet...
 9 years ago '04        #65
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

i bet shaq would've given that first finals mvp to kobe in 2000 against indiana :sporty73:
 9 years ago '04        #66
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #67
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
Lol its so funny how when Shaq played along side Kobe, Shaq was the best player on the team. But when Shaq played along side D Wade, D Wade was the best player. These hating a.ss f*g**ts r something else. Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaq. Kobe = Best Laker. Kobe > Jordan. Get mad and stay mad u f**kin estrogen filled c*m guzzlers.
 9 years ago '08        #68
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 TigerUppercut said:
Lol its so funny how when Shaq played along side Kobe, Shaq was the best player on the team. But when Shaq played along side D Wade, D Wade was the best player. These hating a.ss f*g**ts r something else. Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaq. Kobe = Best Laker. Kobe > Jordan. Get mad and stay mad u f**kin estrogen filled c*m guzzlers.
I was with you until you said these things. Both of those are blasphemy. We all know Jordan is GOAT and Magic is the best laker (for now). Went to 9 finals and won 5. If Kobe win 2 more, he'll be 5/7, surpassing magic...
 9 years ago '08        #69
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 27 27
 GrownmanJ said:
I was with you until you said these things. Both of those are blasphemy. We all know Jordan is GOAT and Magic is the best laker (for now). Went to 9 finals and won 5. If Kobe win 2 more, he'll be 5/7, surpassing magic...
Nope. Only thing MJ and Magic have over Kobe is that they were more Successful. But Magic didn't even have half the talent Kobe does and Kobe is just a notch above Jordan talentwise.
 06-05-2009, 03:20 AM         #70
~Scar~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Wheres The Gif Of LeBooze Walking Off The Court After Losing To The Same Team?

OR How About The Gif Of LeBooze Storming Off The Court After Losin To The Magic?

Do I Need To Make One For Ya?

:cool:
 9 years ago '04        #71
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
jesus u stans are amazing

Lakers Best Player (Number 1 Option) With Rings:

Magic - 5

Shaq - 3

Kobe - 0 (but will prob get it this year)

You could put Kareem in there too but besides the '85 finals it was really Magic who did all the damage. I didn't even bother with Wilt or J-West because half u dumb f**ks didn't start watching the NBA until 2000.

Now you can talk about how it's a different game now and blah blah blah but this whole thread is about who is the number one option on the team when someone wins a title.

Kobe the best? He's not even in the top 5 of Lakers (as number one option with rings before you blow a load all over the screen)

and for those that are counting, MJ = 6 - which no one player will ever catch (unless Lebron gets a legit bigman or Dwight gets some Tim Duncan post moves).

EDIT - Oh yeh, and could he have won it without Kobe? Probably not, but Shaq was at a point in his career when any talented (yes, i think Kobe was and is talented) guard helping out would have won the title, just like MJ could have done it without Pippen if the Bulls picked up another legitimate 2/3 to fill the gap. These side-kicks get elevated by being able to play more free when the best player in the team takes all the defensive focus

Lebron proved this year and Kobe proved last year that being the best player without proper back-up won't get you a ring, but know your f**king history

Last edited by luv4music; 06-05-2009 at 03:37 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #72
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 DJ Maximum said:
no big man no chip honestly

pau gasol could easily avg 32 ppg if he gets more touches

without gasol LA would be just like cleveland
i could say the same thing about the celtics not having kg or the magic not having dwight
 06-05-2009, 05:47 AM         #73
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TigerUppercut said:
@ you calling n*ggas c*m guzzlers when i bet you wished you were that white girl from colorodo you f*g**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '09        #74
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 DPGUNIT said:
lol n*ggas act like kobe just wasnt on the team @ all i swear, like it was just some anonymous young black male with a jew fro closing out the games when shaq ran outta gas

Exactly my n*gga. Shaq even admitted that this was true so if the man who played with him can say it all these f*g**ts on here who say otherwise can go eat a big d**k.:greetings10:
 06-05-2009, 08:17 AM         #75
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You are right he is not Jordan.

Kobe is better than MJ

hahah sure he is
 9 years ago '05        #76
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
did anyone else even hear the rest of this interview? After he said, he said something along the lines and shaq and I wouldn't have won if it wasn't for robert horry, rick fox, etc....he's basically saying its a team effort and they all won it together....this thread reminds me of the obama/mccain elections when ppl would take a quote out of context or they would fail to mention the remaining part of the quote to make the other person look bad.
 9 years ago '06        #77
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Motivation and - @ KG calling for 2 bact to back titles.
 9 years ago '04        #78
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 TigerUppercut said:
Nope. Only thing MJ and Magic have over Kobe is that they were more Successful. But Magic didn't even have half the talent Kobe does and Kobe is just a notch above Jordan talentwise.
What?

There were different variations

But

Kareem
Bob McAdoo
Byron Scott
Norm Nixon
Michael Cooper
Mychal Thompson
Worthy
Jamaal Wilkes
AC Green
Spencer Haywood

They had three legit HOFers on most of those 80's teams. What HOFers does this one have? Kobe and maybe Gasol.

Jordan had another HOFer, and arguably Rodman for three, who I think should make it.

Last edited by Mega; 06-05-2009 at 09:38 AM..
 06-05-2009, 09:55 AM         #79
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TigerUppercut said:
U really dont know basketball history...please go to nba.com and look at magics numbers...smh

Jordan was stronger, quicker, could jump higher, a better team leader..f**k are u on?

Last edited by majormarcj; 06-05-2009 at 09:56 AM..
 06-05-2009, 09:56 AM         #80
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
co-sign....

Kobe still ain't doin it on his own.....
and besides hakeems, what superstar ever "did it on his own"?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy